> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Access PSN over 3G / 4G | The problem of access to the PSN via LTE and other mob. the network
Do you have problems accessing the PlayStation Network via mobile networks?
Please read the first post of the topic.
Yes, the device is not authorized via 3G / 4G [ 136 ] ** [63,85%]
No, everything is in order, it enters the network [ 77 ] ** [36,15%]
Total votes: 213

Rep: (0)
Can I link where through vpn earned or proxy?
And then technical support recommends "use other connection methods if possible." It’s as if I have several shoelaces hanging here, and I’m too lazy to flip them. (1 provider throughout the house).

Rep: (364)
I took a test account on vpn. On the computer, the store works through it. The problem is that the vpn prefix does not support. Now proxies from a computer I will fence

Yes, it worked, but it’s PPC Masachism. The scheme is this: vpn on the computer, and a virtual wi-fi access point that distributes it to ps3. But ping is higher naturally with such a perversion

Post has been editedvladi5700 - 17.04.15, 22:41

Rep: (353)
* Vladi5700
On the first page of the topic, a person has already done so. This is that hemorrhoids: D

Rep: (4)
On MTS, neither through LTE nor through 3G has been coming in for almost a week.
It's a shame for discounts in psn'e and plus.

Reeker_nyan @ 04/18/2015, 10:38*
On MTS, neither through LTE nor through 3G has been coming in for almost a week.

You can also buy games at discount prices through a web-site. From an Internet of friends / neighbors or even in a cafe.
And plus yes, it burns out. I feel that until the end of April there is only dust left to wash from the console.

* Skazlazhop,
Yeah, but where is the guarantee that PSN will work at all? The only answer now is to change the provider.
Sony does not give any specific data to users. PSN meanwhile, lies already a week.

Rep: (6)
In general, trouble and sadness ... through vpn, the lags are terrible, the speed does not rise above 80KB per second ... By the way, if you start destiny to update, and then quickly turn off vpn and share the "normal Internet" on Sonya, then destiny will continue to download, nothing crashes ... but even directly the speed is horrible ... from a PC I download download masterom the speed takes off up to 500kb per second, and Sonya wrote that there were 769 minutes remaining and writes ...

* I_am_Hater,
It generally does not work for me for 2 weeks. But I am glad that now Sony is aware of the problem, maybe they will decide what. True, it would be nice if they gave some kind of feedback about solving the problem, otherwise it seems that all their work is in recording a message on an answering machine.
* Azat868,
I wrote earlier about the chip with switching, so you can, for example, pump games out for a plus. With an Internet that starts up in PSN, we start downloading, as soon as it goes - we switch to a regular Internet and calmly download it.

* Skazlazhop,
They will decide. When? If only we were encouraged somehow, otherwise "our engineers are dealing with the problem."
They are engaged in the week and cannot roll back the PSN so that it works for everyone.

Yes, they scored a bolt and all. The problem is with those who use wireless providers, and such a minority. Apparently it's time to put the cobra, because without an online plus, the license doesn’t have any at all, especially with new game prices

Rep: (1358)
* Vladi5700
Yes, that's only at 4.70 ODE work is somehow vague ....

Rep: (1)
The Moscow region, the operator Yota LTE does not work either psn or a website from a computer, it goes through Rostelecom but there I have a speed of 256 kb / s: D because I live in a village and there is no technical possibility for a high-speed Internet :(

* XenonR, Similarly. Wired Internet is not pulled to us, MTS LTE does not come from either a computer or a set-top box. Beeline if you distribute from the phone in a day works

Rep: (435)
They don’t do anything there, they called Sony tech support yesterday, they tried to convince me that suddenly all the operators started to upgrade their wireless networks at the same time and that lost access to PSN, didn’t disappear anywhere else in PSN, and that they don’t block A number of IP addresses of mobile operators. I’ll probably have to go to the bakery or go to the X box, but I don’t want to, a lot of content has already been purchased on PSN.

Post has been editedumarcheh - 20.04.15, 13:09

Rep: (1358)
Skazlazhop @ 04/17/2015, 11:11 PM*
3. I approached two neighbors from other floors, they have the same provider, everything works as it worked (it’s really insulting here). The most interesting thing is that one neighbor does not only have the same provider, but also the same router, the same router firmware as mine, the same config (different login / password for access, of course) and everything works as before.

here it became generally interesting o.O
settings can be the same but not the same ... MTU, TTL are the same? IMHO, here the dog is buried ...

settings can be the same but not the same ... MTU, TTL are the same? IMHO, here the dog is buried ...

It was the same, it is the same. But after the first week of April, I don’t go to PSN, and he just as it was.

P.S. If anyone knows how to distribute Megafon LTE from an iPad (it is LTE, because it turns out to distribute 3G, and when I turn on LTE, the modem mode disappears) - scribble in the LAN.

Post has been editedSkazlazhop - 20.04.15, 13:53

Since April 8, I’ve been sitting without psn, tried everything (changing the wired provider, permanent ip, setting up the router, etc.) nothing helps, with MegaFon LTE it comes in, but it gives a connection failure in games. SORROW !!!

the same problem, LTE MTS is also not included for a week, the TCP ports are closed by the operator, I tried to connect zero Internet effect through all, have any suggestions? The megaphone is the same as the situation, I checked the ports are also closed.http://portscan.ruhere he scanned the ports that are needed psn just blocked

Post has been editedbaad80 - 20.04.15, 18:33

Rep: (435)
* baad80, It's not about ports, PSN blocks dynamic IP addresses, which pattern is still unclear

and what now should the ip operator buy chtoli? or do I have no other Internet ((although the ports are still closed, then not only psn uses

Post has been editedbaad80 - 20.04.15, 19:16

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 5:59 PM