> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Access PSN over 3G / 4G | The problem of access to the PSN via LTE and other mob. the network
Do you have problems accessing the PlayStation Network via mobile networks?
Please read the first post of the topic.
Yes, the device is not authorized via 3G / 4G [ 136 ] ** [63,85%]
No, everything is in order, it enters the network [ 77 ] ** [36,15%]
Total votes: 213

Rep: (353)
The situation is as follows:
There is a PS3 Sim with official firmware. Connection to the Internet is carried out through the LTE network from MTS through their proprietary router (some kind of Huawei, as usual).
Previously, it “connected” to the Network via 3G and the connection was very unstable due to the low outgoing speed.
However, with the transition to LTE, the connection stabilized. It became possible to even talk with the guys in GTA V, which I had never dreamed of before.

But yesterday the following happened: the connection with the PSN was lost. To death. Moreover, not only on the console itself, but also on other devices. On PC, tablet and smartphone access pagehttps://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com just gone. Moreover, the mobile application Playstation also does not work.
I thought maybe the only problem is with me and called my friends to try. NOTHING. not a single device goes to the PSN through the mobile network (MTS and Megafon). I called Sony and MTS - they just blame everything on each other and assure that "everything is wonderful with us" (literally from the words of the PS support consultant) and no one supposedly addressed such a problem before.

Actually, a big request to you, dear forum users. Please try browsing the page.https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com from your smartphone / tablet or whatever through the mobile network. Post the results in a message in this thread indicating the operator and region. Thanks to everyone who responds.

Post has been editedI_am_Hater - 14.04.15, 14:39
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (364)
Yes, I thought everyone has psn, but it’s over there. I can’t go into psn with LTE MTS, although the speed and ping are good

Posted on 04/14/2015, 12:12:

With smart from Beeline 3g comes

Rep: (1363)
from a computer by wire - logs in, logs in ...
from a phone through a beeline - enters, but does not log in (invalid login or password) o.O

* Vladi5700
Similarly. Although today I managed to go to lunch. Purely by chance I turned on the console and it logged in. For the sake of interest, I went out - I didn’t come back in, and half a minute did not pass :(
* cooler.nvkz,
Does he enter the station from the phone?

Post has been editedI_am_Hater - 14.04.15, 12:25

Rep: (1363)
* I_am_Hater,
posted the application (link in the first message) ... 3G, press login, the browser opens with the pagehttps: //auth.api.sonyentertainment ....... I press "logs out" - and again the browser and again the page is not available ...

* cooler.nvkz,
Yeah, I have almost that. Only if you log in from another provider, the program still does not work when switching to a mobile network.

I tried to set Google’s DNS, it's useless. Any other ideas?

Posted on 04/14/2015, 13:21:

Attached Image
From a computer if you go hanging forever

* Vladi5700
Yes, no. What I just did not try.
I called Sony 4 times. We have no problems, they say. Technical work is not carried out, all systems are operating normally and so on.
Sin on the ports. But this is utter nonsense. completely different OPSOSs could not close identical ports at the same time.
Moreover, on the wired Rostelecom all the ports indicated on the Sony support site (they sent them to me in a letter to the soap) are closed. However, everything works great.
In addition, MTS refuses to give information on ports, “We do not have this information,” they say.
I have a store from the phone in the same way. I have not tried it with a computer yet, but it’s not worth it, in principle, the result is obvious.

Sony email text
Good afternoon, Vitaliy!
Thank you for contacting SONY Customer Information Center.
In continuation of our conversation, we inform that in order to resolve this error, you must configure your Internet connection. To do this, we recommend:
- reboot your router;
- reset all the settings of the router initially;
- Install the latest software for the router;
- open TCP ports: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480.5223, 8080 and UDP ports: 3478, 3479, 3658;
- set a different MTU value (1300, for example);
- add the prefix to the DMZ in the settings of the router;
- enter the network settings in the console manually;
- install OpenDNS server (208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220) or Google Public DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) as DNS servers;
For help in configuring the parameters of the router, you can contact the technical support service of the manufacturer of your router. In addition, we recommend trying a different type of connection.
If you have additional questions, you can ask them in a reply letter or contact us via one of the indicated telephones and inform the operator of the reference number indicated in the subject of the letter. Please keep correspondence when answering.
Sincerely, Vyacheslav
Engineer of the Customer Information Center SONY.
Tel:
+7 495 258 7669
8 800 200 7667 (Russia)
0 800 307 669 (Ukraine)
8 800 070 7035 (Kazakhstan)
Fax: +7 495 258 7650
For purchase of SONY products, as well as accessories, please contact our online storehttp://store.sony.ru/by phones + 7-495-258-76-60 or 8-800-100-76-60

Post has been editedI_am_Hater - 14.04.15, 13:27

Rep: (897)
Now I tried on Beeline Moscow.
The first attempt through LTE - everything hangs on the start pages, which is what the account is.
Switch to 3G - everything worked right away without any problems.
Perhaps a coincidence, but again turned on LTE - everything continued to work.

Now I’ll try to enter MTS through 3G and distribute wi-fi from the beeline. Tried through a public proxy - still does not let

Posted on 04/14/2015, 13:58:

According to wifi, distributed from smart with a beeline entered psn without problems

Useless. Through MTS that with 3G that with LTE does not allow in PSN, with a beeline easily

IMHO the problem is clearly on the side of the MTS, but from them FIG what you get

* I_am_Hater, What region do you have?

All PPC. You will have to play in 3g from smart ....

Mts _support
Hello.
There are no restrictions on our part, the services are provided in full.
There may be server restrictions.
Sincerely, Svetlana N.
MTS OJSC

Post has been editedvladi5700 - 14.04.15, 14:28

* Vladi5700
Well, I think that the problem lies precisely on the side of MTS. On the same day, access to the PSN and Megaphone also disappeared.
it cannot be that two different operators synchronously changed something about their Internet.
Region - Krasnoyarsk Territory.

Region - Krasnoyarsk Territory.

Lipetsk region. If it doesn’t work on a megaphone, then apparently Sonya screwed up .... But the beeline works

* Vladi5700
And they seem to work on a megaphone in Moscow, they say.

Now, jokes for the sake of 30 times clicked to enter the network. I waited for the delivery to write that I was withdrawn from the PSN and poked again. And he entered, strangely enough, about 30 times. What the hell is going on with the network ???
Shl
Now I calmly play the fourth battle. But it's worth going out - everything will happen again, as I think ...

Post has been editedI_am_Hater - 14.04.15, 17:39

How many did not poke uselessly. He spat and played through Beeline 3G via smart)

* Vladi5700
Well, as I said, less than an hour passed before I was thrown out.

Rep: (5)
MTS, the same problem with entering the psn

MTS, the same problem with entering the psn

Where else to write? Any ideas? Technical support pay drops on the Sony server, and Sony on the provider

Will wait

And since last night, when calling in support after pressing “6”, the woman says something like this: “At present, the psn is suspended. Our engineers are doing everything possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.” So, I think, Sonya Russia has recognized the mass problem and will soon fix it. It remains to wait.

Unable to connect to PSN and others

These problems are already a hundred years old at lunch. After the December "attacks" on the server’s Sonya’s, they got something there with access via dynamic ip. Personally, I have since not logged into account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com via 3G Megaphone. Through anonymizer, everything comes in.
Then there were problems with ping in online games via PSN (mtu adjustment for 1970 helped).
They crossed greedy mobile providers with their eternal restrictions and Sonya, now blowing into the water, got such problems.
So do not let them write about "we know, distort the router" and other masterpieces of excuses, but will make the work of their servers normal.

Post has been editedSVG3082 - 15.04.15, 14:02

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 14:29