MIUI [ 28 ] ** [28,57%]
Lewa os [ 4 ] ** [4,08%]
Color OS [ 3 ] ** [3,06%]
Cyanogenmod [ 7 ] ** [7,14%]
Another mod [ 1 ] ** [1,02%]
Constantly changing firmware [ 11 ] ** [11,22%]
Total votes: 98

Rep: (506)
Explay Diamond - Unofficial firmware (OS 4.2 - 4.3)
PictureExplay Diamond, Intex Aqua Octa i17
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
The information below is required to read!

ANY ACTIONS ACCORDING TO THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE PERFORMED AT YOUR FEAR AND RISK AND UNDER YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!

Before any action with changing the firmware, I STRONGLY recommend making a backup of the stock (factory) firmware.

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

miscellanea

For developers

working links to firmware

There is no curator in the subject.
For questions about filling the caps, contact the moderators through the button
Attached Image

Post has been editedMinotavrusus - 07.03.16, 04:37

Rep: (0)
and again the topic is dead .. in stores by the way finally began to appear cases .. no need to bother with the selection))

It appeared to MIUI 5.4.24THL100S
On the basis of 4.4.2. I understand from this donor did all the other ports?
Now what prevents the assembly to gather at Diamond with him?

Rep: (119)
n0well @ 27.04.2015, 00:10*
MIUI 5.4.24 to 4.4.2 based THL100SNa

Without the kernel under 4.4, and think it is not necessary to cook or porter.

Miui .. does not work and viber whatsapp. Whatsapp crashes with an error immediately, but vayber trying to boot, but the first black screen and then takes off. Savings - does not come sms with the number 900.

* n0well,
a version of what? .. I should 08/04/29, works with a bang ... with little shoals.

Minotavrusus @ 28.04.2015, 13:54*
and what version?

MIUI v.5 by kiriego19

schA try to put your version. miui really enjoy but I had to revert to mod.stok mk vayber and votsapp a priority

Rep: (24)
Put MIUI v.5 by kiriego19, chasing ... There is a version update, the evening will update.

About a miracle - this firmware to the radio turned zakonnektitsya +++

Who made MIUI v.5 by kiriego19 not upgrade to 8.4.31 from the Update Center - get morgunchika!

swa74 @ 30.04.2015, 00:33*
Who made MIUI v.5 by kiriego19 not update

MIUI update come from China ... what do you think, do there will be doing Russified version of firmware for the Russian?
our Russian fan projects MIUISU MIUIPro and make their own versions of firmware russifitsirovat a weekly update, but there is a very limited number of supported models ... alas, but our Diamond there is not included ...

Post has been editedMinotavrusus - 29.04.15, 19:52

Well I morgunchik never scared;) at work all day, these Expl sew :)

* n0well,
MIUI v.5 by kiriego19 - Viber works fine.
Sat for a couple of hours, pomuchal, nastroechki twisted - the whole works sooo positive, but quite heavy, we testit further.

Post has been editedswa74 - 29.04.15, 21:56

Need and then add in the double hat - Starmobile Diamond X1 andproshivochkuin a hat, too. I put her today at the Diamond - quite normally works, Russian put in the settings.

Post has been editedswa74 - 29.04.15, 22:55

* swa74,
Take a screenshot with this firmware, test in Antutu, to issue the normal position (for example, you look about other firmware) and tkni button "complaint" ... or to my QMS

Post has been editedMinotavrusus - 30.04.15, 04:39

Rep: (9)
n0well @ 28.04.2015, 12:16*
Savings - does not come sms with the number 900.

Problem is miui

viber works vatsapom not use.

The firmware "android 4.3" can not log in "inzhenerku". Maybe the code changed? Someone tell me? Introduced earlier * # * # 3646633 # * # *, now is not working ... :-)
And, tell me, everyone on this phone so disgusting works GPS? Satellites can not catch under the windshield, turns about 15 minutes and does not cling ... :-(

* GreeAl,
in the "Discussion" is the way to solve the GPS look for ...

How do I configure GPS I know (I think - small improvements, but at least in the open spaces catches), just after the firmware 4.3, I can not get into the "inzhenerku" ... :-(

* GreeAl,
Well, when the GPS connection is important to you, then change the firmware of ... more imagine what else?

I understood. Thank.

At the expense of the new firmware as I understand it until you hear anything ... :-(

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/06/20, 6:06