> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

87 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Oysters T72X 3G - Firmware
JIoIIaTuH
Message#1
12.04.15, 14:56
I’ll be back
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 299
Check in: 22.01.13
HTC One S

Oysters T72X 3G - Firmware (OS 4.4.2)
PictureOysters T72X 3G
Description | Discussion � | Firmware �

Important information!
Attention! After the firmware from the official site Oysters, you can get a brick!

Before asking a question
Attached Image

Everything you do is at your own risk! The authors of the manuals are not responsible for the carelessness and mistakes of the owners!
Before doing any actions with the tablet, it is strongly recommended to make a backup!

What you need to know before the firmware
Audit
Our tablet has several revisions.

• 1410438365 - � ���� ������� �������� �������� lite �� 1411046144 download

• 1413430693 - � ���� ������� �������� �������� �� 1410599995

• For each revision of their firmware!
    You can find out your revision number as follows: Settings / About tablet / Customized version
    You should also pay attention to the build number.

Recovery = The utility required to install updates, software modules, checks the integrity of software
    System = A set of user and system applications included in the firmware
    BB, PC = Personal computer
    SC = Service Center
    Stock, stock = "Factory" state of the software (may be completely "factory", and may concern only certain parts of the firmware)
    Brick = Non-loading smartphone / tablet: "hung" when loading, or not in any mode
    Wipe = Analog Hard Reset on WinMobile, it happens:
    • Factory reset (Reset to factory settings)
    • Partititon Wipe ("Rubbing" section),
    • Full Wipe ("mashing" of all sections of the firmware, usually done before installing the firmware)
    • BatteryStats Wipe (Used when calibrating the battery)

Ruth, ROOT = account of the main administrator, or superuser. Having access to this profile, a number of possibilities appear that are not available in normal operation.
    Fastboot = mode for flashing / loading the phone.
    Drivers and Utilities
    Official firmware
    Unofficial firmware
    Instructions
    Reboot methods
    From the off state, hold down the button volume up and power button , as a result, we are in the boot selection menu
    next buttonvolume up move through this menu and click volume down confirm loading to selected module
    How to enter recovery

How to backup
    Detailed instructions for obtaining Root rights
    Getting root rights
    Preparation and firmware tablet itself
    Memory remapping
    Brick restoration
    Repair IMEI
    Tablet error options and solutions
    Without a reason, the touchscreen stopped working
    Recovery
    miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
    Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 02.07.17, 13:51
    Reason for editing: Recovery installer for custom recovery
    fil
    Message#2
    17.04.15, 11:08
    D'oh!
    [offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
    Messages 3395
    Check in: 10.11.11
    Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1

M
    We move to subsection

--------------------
    - I see no reason to leave the house. We still come back every time. © Homer Jay Simpson
    JIoIIaTuH
    Message#3
    20.04.15, 15:26
    I’ll be back
    [offline]

Messages 299
    HTC One S

How to make a backup?

What you need to make a backup?
    • MTK Droid Tools utility
    • Sp Flash Tool
    • installed drivers
    • USB debugging enabled in tablet settings

Instructions with pictures
    1. Launch MTK Droid Tools, connect the tablet, wait until you decide in the program.
    Attached Image

2.Create a scatter file. To do this, click on the button that says "Block map ->then Create a scatter file ", then in the folder with MTK Droid Tools create the file MTXXXX_Android_scatter.txt, where XXXX is the model of your processor.
    Attached Image

3.Run the Sp Flash Tool, click on the scatter-loading button and select the file we created earlier, in our case this is MT6582_Android_scatter.txt
    Attached Image

4.Next, go to the Reedback tab and click add, double-click on the block, save, the Reeadback block start address window opens. Do not close it! Next, open the MT6582_Android_scatter.txt file with a regular notepad and find the partition_name: CACHE block, copy the value from the linear_start_addr: field and paste it into the second field of the window and press OK and save the ROM_0 file, where instead of zero it is desirable to put other numbers.
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

5.Disconnect the tablet from the computer. Turn off.
    6.Click on the Readback button in the Sp Flash Tool and immediately connect the disabled tablet. After connecting, a red stripe will run quickly right away, then a blue one, wait for completion .... it will take all this 20 (it took me 15 minutes), after the end you will create a file in the folder with the Flash Tool called ROM_ * your name *
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

7.Next, disconnect the tablet from the PC, close the SP Flash Tool, turn it on (tablet) and plug it back in, USB debugging should be enabled. Run MTK Droid Tools and wait until the tablet is determined in the program.
    8.Go to the root, backup, recovery tab and click on the button that says "Make a backup from ROM_ flash drive", in the explorer, select the ROM_ * file your name *, which is located in the folder with the SP Flash Tool and open.
    Wait until the bars run in MTK Droid Tools, then the program will offer you to make CWM recovery - we refuse. Waiting for copying.
    After all that has been done, find the ready backup in the MtkDroidTools / backups folder
    Attached Image

9.Open the backup you just made and rename the file from the factory_NONmodified_recovery.img recovery to recovery.img, then the SP Flash Tool will load it automatically and you will not have to specify the path.

Backup NVRAM
    1. Open MTk Droid Tools
    2. Press the IMEI / NVRAM button
    3. Click backup
    4. Everything is ready. Remember that each IMEI has its own, and there is no sense in sharing them.

Post has been editedJIoIIaTuH - 21.09.15, 13:42

--------------------
    HTC One S (S4). HBOOT 2.16 / Radio 1.35L/ S-OFF/ S-CID / Root / Liberty Rom The Sixth Element (Android 4.4.2 + HTC Sense 6.0)
    RGR22
    Message#4
    23.04.15, 19:25
    a guest
    [offline]

Group: Users
    Messages 8
    Check in: 19.04.15
    Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

Tell me, in step 6 it says "Pleast load a DA before execution." I click OK and nothing ((((
    JIoIIaTuH
    Message#5
    23.04.15, 19:34
    I’ll be back
    [offline]

Messages 299
    HTC One S

* RGR22,
    The picture shows what you need to choose, or when you choose this file error?

Post has been editedJIoIIaTuH - 23.04.15, 19:35

--------------------
    HTC One S (S4). HBOOT 2.16 / Radio 1.35L/ S-OFF/ S-CID / Root / Liberty Rom The Sixth Element (Android 4.4.2 + HTC Sense 6.0)
    RGR22
    Message#6
    23.04.15, 19:36
    a guest
    [offline]

Messages 8

Click on the Readback button in the Sp Flash Tool and immediately this garbage gets out and everything
    JIoIIaTuH
    Message#7
    23.04.15, 19:40
    I’ll be back
    [offline]

Messages 299
    HTC One S

* RGR22,
    step 6 should helpinstruction

--------------------
    RGR22
    Message#8
    23.04.15, 19:41
    a guest
    [offline]

Messages 8

what and where could I have done wrong ???

Attached files

Attached fileerror.bmp(1.24 MB)
    Attached fileerror.bmp(1.24 MB)

Post has been editedRGR22 - 23.04.15, 19:43
    JIoIIaTuH
    Message#9
    23.04.15, 19:43
    I’ll be back
    [offline]

Messages 299
    HTC One S

* RGR22,
    It turned out to solve the problem?

--------------------
    JIoIIaTuH
    Message#10
    23.04.15, 19:45
    I’ll be back
    [offline]

Messages 299
    HTC One S

* RGR22,
    * weider.03,
    99% problem to be solved 6 steps away
    JIoIIaTuH @ 04/23/2015, 19:40*

Post has been editedJIoIIaTuH - 23.04.15, 19:45

--------------------
    RGR22
    Message#11
    23.04.15, 19:48
    a guest
    [offline]

Messages 8

* JIoIIaTuH,
    There is no error, but there are no movements either. I'll try everything from the beginning
    RGR22
    Message#12
    23.04.15, 21:20
    a guest
    [offline]

Messages 8

It helped, thanks !!!! Backup made. Now the fun part. I downloaded the Kama firmware, and what and where to replace it I could not find: blush :. The manual does not say what to replace. Teach-please tell me !!!!
    JIoIIaTuH
    Message#13
    23.04.15, 21:28
    I’ll be back
    [offline]

Messages 299
    HTC One S

* RGR22,
    in fact, everything is the same as in the instructions. Only the scatter file is selected from the folder with the Kama firmware

Posted 04/23/2015 21:28:

And do not forget about the audit

--------------------
    Crazzy_white
    Message#14
    24.04.15, 20:22
    Visitor
    [offline]

Messages 13
    Check in: 12.10.09

I'm trying to backup. All drivers and programs installed, USB debugging included. But MTKdroidTools does not see the tablet. Cable and port also changed - no sense. What to do?:)
    Andrey_ Boyko
    Message#15
    28.04.15, 12:51
    Guru
    [offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
    Messages 2808
    Check in: 10.01.13
    Xiaomi Redmi 5 2/16

Who has stock rekoveri?
    Throw me in a personal or forum, ITWRPwill do.

Recover received, TWRP will be soon.

Post has been editedAndrey_ Boyko - 28.04.15, 17:14
    alexder21
    Message#16
    29.04.15, 00:17
    a guest
    [offline]

Messages 9
    Check in: 28.07.13

Hello!

Unsuccessfully flashed the tablet with firmware from the office. site. It is clear that I got to this site when everything had already happened. Having studied this thread, I realized my mistakes and realized that nvram.bin was lost (no one in the dock wrote about backup), and the serial number flew off. Found many aliens nvram, but this is not correct. As I understand it, you need to use SN_Write_tool to write your sn and IMEI. The actual question is: where to get the APDB database, which is indicated in the NVRAM database file section?

The info indicated:
    Attached Image
    y_aleshka
    Message#17
    29.04.15, 10:56
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 207
    Check in: 04.04.12
    Explay Atom

alexder21 @ 04/29/2015, 00:17*
    The actual question is: where to get the APDB database, which is indicated in the NVRAM database file section?

Usually throw in the firmware, but it is not there. I do not know help in the firmware Explay Atom, these databases are.
    KirK2
    Message#18
    30.04.15, 13:03
    Space
    [offline]

Messages 909
    Check in: 18.07.08
    Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

Hello everyone, at work they decided to flash the custom firmware from the bald, backup naturally did not,
    T72X 3g
    imei 1 35653206252 ****
    imei 2 35653206502 ****
    s / n1436724023 ***
    Everything is stitched without errors, but the screen is constantly streaked, as soon as I have not tried to reanimate the patient.
    Tell me where to dig

Post has been editedKirK2 - 30.04.15, 15:09
    lap-dogs89
    Message#19
    30.04.15, 19:32
    a guest
    [offline]

Messages 3
    Check in: 21.04.15

Hello, help with the oysters T72 3g tablet from the MTS, it must be unlocked for all sim cards!? When entering the engineering menu, the symlock gives an error in the com.android.phone application, an error occurred. And how to properly flash it ...
    JIoIIaTuH
    Message#20
    30.04.15, 19:42
    I’ll be back
    [offline]

Messages 299
    HTC One S

* pug89,
    under your revision choose the firmware and sew. All instructions are in the header.

--------------------
    y_aleshka
    Message#21
    01.05.15, 09:38
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 207
    Check in: 04.04.12
    Explay Atom

I put the firmware light, it is not clear now how to disable OK GOOGLE, in applications only there is a stop or how to remove the conductor through the EU where it lies there. Experts advise what you can do, I do not use the function, but it is decently compared to many programs, it eats battery and memory. I showed a little more than 1GB of free memory on the stock firmware in the file manager, and now it only shows 50MB on the firmware, so it should be?

Post has been editedy_aleshka - 01.05.15, 10:56

87 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19, 00:58