> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Implosion - Never Lose Hope | [IPhone], [iPad] Game console gameplay - now on mobile devices

Rep: (513)
Implosion - Never Lose Hope
Version: 1.2.4
Catalog: Action movies

Last update of the game in the header:05.03.2016
Attached Image
Screenshots

Short description:
A slasher game developed by Rayark Inc .; creators of Deemo and Cytus.

Description:
Twenty years after the defeat of the Earth, the remnants of the human race again faced the threat of extinction. It's time to justify your existence. The mysterious life form, better known as KSADA, comes to grips with the newest weapon of mankind - the battle suit BAP FUR III.
At your disposal - a huge arsenal of high-tech weapons. Updates via upgraded ARK kernel system. Feel the complete fusion of Man with the Machine. Fight for the survival of the human race!
Attached Image

Features:
  • Stunning graphics of this console
  • Hollywood-level top-notch dubbing and audio effects
  • All orchestral scores are masterfully mixed by the sound engineer of the Lord of the Rings trilogy and the Grammy Award winner John Kurlander.
  • Try the best touchscreen user interface ever released on this platform.

Attached Image

Unofficial soundtrack for the game (lossy)
Hacking game

Tongue: English Russian
Developer: Rayark Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4s, iPod Touch 5, iPad 2 or newer.
Homepage: http://www.rayark.com/g/implosion/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id870322730

Download:
Version 1.2.4
Archive

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 05.03.16, 07:30
Reason for editing: Updating

Rep: (36)
Gentlemen, what is it?
Chet somehow very quietly drew. It costs 600r., Weighs more gig. They promise a lot on screenshots and everything is beautiful. So what is it?

Rep: (912)
killa1500 @ 04/08/2015, 20:39*
Chet somehow very quietly drew

Actually, this is one of the most anticipated games. We must be here more often.IOS Game Talk Discussion :)

Rep: (871)
Who has already played, tell me, is it worth to shell out for 600 rubles? And is there a Russian language?
If possible, leave the screenshots yet.

Valor85 @ 04/08/2015, 20:41*
And is there a Russian language?

The announcement was promised. But I still can not download and check

Post has been edited** novichok2008 ** - 08.04.15, 20:50

Rep: (1)
damn, can you drop the ydisk? there shakes faster like

* ** novichok2008 **,
Unfortunately, I'm really here in the announcements infrequently. I usually sit on pockettactics i toucharcade. There is not a word about her

Killa1500 @ 04/08/2015, 20:57*
I usually sit on the toucharcade.

Well, and there it is discussed

Posted 04/08/2015 20:58:

Krouford @ 04/08/2015, 20:53*
damn, can you drop the ydisk?

Coming soon :)

Rep: (58)
* killa1500
apparently looked bad) so I for example saw a thread on the forum arcade arcade

Rep: (365)
Is there a mission or just a cartoon?

* tar4ok7,
And, alas, I rarely see the identity there) I look through the news only. Plus, I often forget to write down where the thread. They just wrote about it there.

Rep: (0)
Goodnight. Please post IPA on Ya.Disk.
And then c c bumpy service will be at least 4 hours. : thank_you:

Post has been editedrobar2013 - 08.04.15, 22:32

Rep: (1)
I also already know how much I am waiting for FIG, so with this mound shake)

Good game! A lot of combos, some skills are different, modules of pumping, good grafon, there is even some kind of plot. And the Russian language is also there, although for me it does not matter. Fine!

Rep: (10)
How in game with animation?

* Lafalove92,
There is no animation in the dialogues and videos; people are beautifully drawn. Something panache reminded series Metal Gear. Animations in battle are very good, IMHO. I have a mini 2 axis 7.0.4. The texture shows roughness, but it's not scary. Yes, grafon is not asphalt 8 and is not an infinity blade, but this is not so important here)

Rep: (45)
* killa1500
Grafon cut turns?

* sanchez2012,
Well, maybe. And maybe my device is too old and laguchy. In any case, download-try.

Rep: (41)
Thank! The video was impressive) I am picking up ... It's a pity that there is not enough room for it on the iPad ((You'll have to delete something.

Rep: (43)
Is there for non-hacked devices ??

Rep: (45)
* killa1500
I also have a minik 2

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19, 01:02