Xiaomi Yi - Purchase

Rep: (289)
PurchaseXiaomi yi
xiaomi yi, xiaoyi
Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | User club пїЅ

miniFAQ

Official price Standart Edition - 399yuan ~ $ 64 , Travel Edition - 499 yuan ~ $ 80

!!! Green and White cameras differ from each other only in color. Color does not affect or indicate the presence / absence of any defects !!!

miscellanea
Where to buy a camera?

Please pay attention! I strongly recommend not buying kits for Ali * Camera +flash drive*. The quality and volume of the subject under a big question.

Important! Buying with GearBest advise you to read!

Shipments with track number * XF ... CN * trackhere

Overview

Post has been editedgivlax - 10.09.17, 00:15
Reason for editing: Overview

Rep: (369)
There was someone waiting for everbuy? I ordered 29 green, wrote that there is no, but there are white and many. Well, said blank white send. The next day, answered that there is no white, like they bought them and waiting for the arrival. Already I regret that he ordered them, the rate falls, would now for the same money would easily buy green Ali and she would have drove me.

Rep: (0)
Corresponded with the manager today Katja Van, he helped to solve our problems gearbest-ohm, thanks to her for that! All ordered by MiYi coupon, and get an error, it is necessary to cancel the order and re-order, and then to write to her, promised gift card. So gearbest.com good store, you can deal with him. And the course today significantly lower than a couple of days ago, in general, everything is even better!)

Can you re-order with a coupon
"MiYi"? And I will give you podarichnuyu card with the cost of 10 dollars. And do not forget to show me your to detect a akkanut in our store. The colleague has already canceled your order

Regards
Katya, a representative of Internet-Maghazi Gearbest

That is now the letter has come) Processing status hangs) seems to throw us want (:

Rep: (6)
And I have a brilliant question))) as the order is canceled in the Saporta them to write?)

* akuzin

Cancellations - a refund at the new rate, that is, we will lose money transfer. + She will give a coupon after the order, that is, it will not spread to the camera. That is never an attractive offer. I will wait until they cancel the order themselves.

* panf.denis,
Who are you to say this crap? Return flow is ...
Or kraynyak dollar at the expense of the stick!
Nobody will convert back and forth!

Post has been editedch3zzz - 09.04.15, 14:03

Rep: (20)
panf.denis @ 09.04.2015, 13:50*
throw apparently we want (:

Apparently, we have been cheated :(
panf.denis @ 09.04.2015, 13:53*
Cancellations - a refund at the new rate, that is, we will lose money transfer. + She will give a coupon after the order, that is, it will not spread to the camera. That is never an attractive offer. I will wait until they cancel the order themselves.

Confirm just answered that coupon and gift card can not be used together, said that the new price is not interesting to me, let him return money. And conversion Yeah, great to lose ....

Posted on 09/04/2015, 14:05:

* ch3zzz
I paid with ruble card when payment has been converted at the rate of sale of the bank currency, on return paypal returns the same amount, but in dollars and the bank converts again, but at the rate of purchase ...

Post has been editedmaksim_2000 - 09.04.15, 14:08
Reason for edit: removed the long quote

* ch3zzz
Payment in rubles has been thus. And the sum of the bank envelope. Now you know about that speech?)

The people, as to cancel the order? I can not phone ponyat..help

* panf.denis,
* maksim_2000,
I'm aware about what you are!
In the case of a refund on the account is sent to stick as much dollars as you and bought ....

Repeatedly faced with the return of deneg.s ebey - returns as much written off at the time of purchase!
They are not your money you otpralyayut and cancel banking operation ....
At least I have always been so!

Rep: (169)
Dear friends, I am less to shout about what store you "threw".
Shop goes forward and offers several different options (at least 3 options), but he does not cheat and do not "throw" you.
What paid with ruble card rate dropped and when you return you will lose 500 rubles is not cheating the store, but the problem is yours and your fault. I think it is not necessary to you explains how the process of buying on the Internet and someone like myself can protect? Not worth it explains that a month ago, all said that the dollar will fall and you have to be careful? It is not necessary to talk through what currency and how to shop for what is the map? Your unwillingness to protect yourself again, this is your fault, not "throwing" the store.
Shop said bluntly that it was his mistake and he offered options, and is not silent or lying. And yes, if you do not agree that he just canceled the order as we have already done so and some will be right, it is a right, but again, he went on contact and it has options.

Threw it send when kubikrubik instead of the camera, as described in the discussion, do not spread rot store just yet.

And in each message will soon begin to write how they were deceived, and some bad store.

Rep: (5)
* k1ll,
* korneev.kolya,
* denbox,
* Marat1,
* akuzin
* panf.denis,
* tia.92,
* maksim_2000, And that all such compliant !? Why does not anyone want a camera at the original price? Their mistakes - not our problem! And complain necessary mediator for them, that is PayPal'u.

Where tyknut necessary to cancel the order ?????

* KoT-EWE, And why the customer should pay for the error store (at least partially)? Just announced a price in public, then let them suffer losses. Therefore gnobit shop that shifts the responsibility to the customer.

* KoT-EWE,

Thrown - when it did not fulfill the contract. Paying Tavare - we "concluded" contract. And after we have started to pay were deceived about the error (although some cameras posted on the coupon). What was wrong shop - shop problem, and I pay for them extra 5-10 bucks is not going to (stupidly out of principle).

Posted on 09/04/2015, 14:28:

* b.rain,
I do not cancel the order) Kate replied, waiting for further development)

Rep: (20)
b.rain @ 09.04.2015, 14:22*
And that all such compliant !? Why does not anyone want a camera at the original price?

I demanded, but I told them one thing, they are different, the type of order has been canceled. And through Paypal there is a lever, a debate on the refund, then it does not say, return. If both agree to send at the old price, it is only due to the fact that there was no dispute - to the store's reputation was not damaged, but the threat of appeal to the paypal they did not act ... And seek meaning I do not see, if so and so order will be canceled as a result ...

Well let's see how much you will be butting them) accomplish your goal as a result of)

Think fast will cancel Peypal return the amounts written off on it, I'll just Ali.

but where life is not clear, or email them to write

Good price tag and from 1 April to Tugezo $ 79.99http://togetho.ru/camp..._yi_sport_camera_1apr/
But there is traveler's version quickly ended. But a couple of days ago, the seller said that soon there will be a price tag $ 95.
Use coupons Ali $ 5 will get you 90 Green Travel.

As there is such a thing as a good breakdown of the goods, Ali certainly prohibits to do so but some sellers go for it.http://togetho.ru/campaign/2341/short, you can use multiple coupons and throw the camera for up to 12 $.

True sending suffers over time, understand the hype themselves there.

I had bought 82 $ -5 $ coupon. The seller made a mistake and put the white camera basik and travel at the same price. Perepiralis couple of days and today it is sent through the Swedish mail.

Posted on 09/04/2015, 14:36:

Interesting infa from a moderator tugezo coupon.

quote: The coupon can be frozen on any order, and return it to the activity for a short time, to cancel this order if necessary.

Maybe someone will come in handy.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (17)
KoT-EWE @ 09.04.2015, 14:20*
Shop goes forward and offers several different options (at least 3 options), but he does not cheat and do not "throw" you.

I do not know, a moot point. It is understood about the course - not their fault, but, I believe, have the price - if you please, sell it on. To you at the checkout in the supermarket do not say that the meat suddenly worth ten bucks more, and sell at the price specified previously. Because there is such a law. And the fact that they offer me, for example, is not necessary. Coupons some. Can I buy them in the first and last time, why me their coupons? Full refund so full refund, figs with it. Only unpleasant sediment will still remain.
b.rain @ 09.04.2015, 14:22*
Why does not anyone want a camera at the original price? Their mistakes - not our problem! And complain necessary mediator for them, that is PayPal'u.

There are concrete proposals? I do not think that the stick may cause them to sell at the old price. As a general rule, a full refund means no complaints.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 00:33