Kingma [ 521 ] ** [35,98%]
Kingma with vignette [ 52 ] ** [3,59%]
Other [ 178 ] ** [12,29%]
Another with a vignette [ 25 ] ** [1,73%]
Total Votes: 1,448

Rep: (289)
Accessories forXiaomi yi
Picturexiaomi yi, xiaoyi
Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | User club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Original accessories
Currently, the official accessory for the Xiomi YI Action Camera is available monopod, bundled with the so-called Travel-version
Attached Image

Andoriginal aqua casethat makes this camera fully compatible with GoPro accessories. Price 99 yuan.
The cost of the remote is39 yuan !!!Remote is not waterproof !!!
Attention! Currently, a new version of the case with metal buttons. We advise you to refrain from buying the old version with problems with cracking plastic buttons.
Attached Image

Overview of camera accessories onmysku(thanks for the selectionSW.HAZE666 )
Overview of camera accessories onyoutubefromSW. Adamsik (in Ukrainian)
Overview of the original box for the camera + boxing comparison with Gearbest!
Elimination of boxing vignetting using Boxing by GearBest bymagura320
Lens replacement fromashhabad

FAQ or Frequently Asked Questions
  • In the original aquabox broke the power button right out of the box. Am I the only one so lucky?
    Not. This problem is found in many owners of the originals. Currently, these cases are withdrawn from the sale of.sayta. Apparently, a new revision of boxing is being prepared with this problem fixed.
  • Is it possible to choose a replacement for the buttons on the original aquacade?
    So far, none of the members of the forum have done such an operation.
  • After submerging the aquabox with a working chamber in water, there are droplets of moisture / misting inside the box. My box is not sealed?
    Perhaps this, but the most likely option - condensation from the air inside the box. To eliminate this effect, you can use suchabsorbent pads.
  • Got a Kingma scratch case. What to do?
    These scratches in the vicinity of the camera power button and Wi-Fi power button are * shoals * of the mold for reflux and do not affect the tightness. However, it is worth checking the tightness of the box by putting a piece of napkin or toilet paper in it and dropping it in a container with water for a long time.
  • Got a case from Kingma with vignette in photo mode. What to do?
    This marriage occurs from instance to instance. As a rule, everything is normal in video mode. You can try to file the edges falling into the frame.
    This problem is also found in other non-original cases.
    Thinking information about problems with Kingma cases or a problem in the camera body itself
  • Which monopod with a bluetooth button is cheaper to buy or how to connect an existing one?
    Currently only work withoriginal bluetooth remote.
  • How to sync original remote with camera?
    1. Update your camera firmware to version 1.1.0 or higher.
    2. Turn on the camera.
    3. Press 2 times on the Wi-Fi button.
    4. On the remote, press and hold the large button until the blue LED on it lights up.
    Or useVIDEO INSTRUCTIONS
  • What kind of flash card to buy?
    You can buy any microSD card, preferably 10th or UHS-I class, at any nearby computer store. It is worth giving your preference to companies such as SanDisk, Transcend and other eminent manufacturers.Strongly discouraged buy bundles with noname cards on Chinese marketplaces
    Supported cards up to 128GB
  • What kind of flash drive to buy?
    On the stock firmware in maximum quality at 1080/60 10-11 minutes, the video weighs 1.85GB. Then we consider ourselves and draw the appropriate conclusions.
  • Why is the console not connecting? I do everything as in the instructions, the remote from one box. Once connected from some time, but then he stopped working.
    It is necessary to change the battery to a new one.

Aftermarket accessories
Attention! Someunoriginal casesfrom instance to instancehave a problem with image vignettingboth in photo and video mode.

Non-Original Accessories Compatible with GoPro Mounts
Cracks / scratches on the boxes from Kingma in the area of ​​the power button is not a defect, but * cant * forms for casting.

Tripod Thread Adapter 1/4 "Connecter For GoPro
Protective Frame Case for Xiaomi XiaoYi Yi Action Camera
case frame with lens protection
metal frame case with lens protection and UV filter !!! IMPORTANT !!! Gives Vignette !!!
Adapter for mounting non-original boxes to the native monopod (with the native adapter of such a plan is included)

Recommended SD Cards
miscellanea

useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 23.01.20, 20:43
Reason for editing: Added answer about replacing the battery in the FAQ

Rep: (11)
* guero , This type of adapter is needed if no boxing krepit.Kamera bridge camera adapter Convert GoPro Go Pro mount for Sony AS100 AS30 for Xiaomi Yi Action Camera 1/4 inch screw hole
http://s.aliexpress.com/JnymyYF3?fromSns=Copyto Clipboard or a 1/4 "Mini tripod screw adapter for monopod GoPro Hero 6 5 4 3 SJCAM Xiaomi Yi 4 To go Pro session action camera accessories Intimate
http://s.aliexpress.com/fMVvaUrU?fromSns=Copyto Clipboard

Post has been editedserg @ 78 - 28.04.18, 19:08

Rep: (4)
Friends, tell me, please, why not connect the remote? All I do is in the manual control of a single box. Once connected to a certain time, but then stopped working. No longer connected. Camera by pressing a button on the remote peak, but there is no connection. The camera is reset to its factory already bestolku

* drurri A hundred times already pisali.batareyku in the console should be new.

My dopa)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
The Bluetooth paring mode, the camera sees only Keychain xiaomi?

* joopie , Somewhere in the subject wrote that other possible keychain podklyuchit.poisk to help.

Rep: (0)
Guys, no one ran on a combination of cable micro-hdmi / micro-usb? Like the picture in the attachment.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (-2)
This is normalCase? He does not flow who have tried? or 600 rubles a good does not happen?

* guero I zakazyval.sutki in a pan under the water lasted, remained inside the paper suhoy.45 m Underwater Waterproof Case for Xiaomi Yi Sports Waterproof box for Xiaomi yi Action camera protection
http:? //s.aliexpress.co...a2A fromSns = Copyssylku.Pokupal for 394 rubles, discounts / coupons.

Post has been editedserg @ 78 - 08.05.18, 16:27

* guero ,
Attached Image
I do not know how to use them.

Rep: (0)
Hello people !!!
With this card will work fine?
Attached Image

Or take faster?

More I would like to ask a 32 giga much recording time vlazit 1080/60 frames

Advise auction / seller with batteries having the real capacity. To measure their own, that came with the camera turned 600-700mAch, although written in 1010

* map026 , Original kingma for Rechargeable Battery Xiaomi Yi Dual USB az13-2 charger Yi Xiaomi Yi Action Camera International Version
http://s.aliexpress.com/ZFvAVRVN?fromSns=Copyto Clipboard I ordered these for the international version of the camera

* serg @ 78,
Capacity mete?

* map026 I do not remember a month ago held poluchil.chas shooting

* serg @ 78,
they are not likely in the Chinese vlezut white version. Measure the thickness ACCUM.

* map026 On the contrary, they will be there svobodnee.uzhe napisano.i in a review too

* serg @ 78,
Yes, I remember that once went international, wrote - the battery in her column. Well, of course there's a review
Attached Image

If there shtangel, but at least a ruler, measure pliz

Post has been editedmap026 - 23.05.18, 21:18

* map026 , Ok, evening.

Rep: (-2)
* antongordei,
recently bought exactly such card memory card 32GB MicroSDHC Class10 UHS-I UI EVO + V2 (SD adapter) 630 rubles.
Works fine, quickly downloaded. How long the video will be written do not know where something was calculated from the capacity charts.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/07/20, 11:51