Group: Curators
Messages 6326
Check in: 17.03.11
Xiaomi Mi 9 6/128, 6/64

Accessories forXiaomi yi
Picturexiaomi yi, xiaoyi
Discussion » | FAQ | Purchase » | Accessories »| Marriage » | User club »
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Currently, the official accessory for the Xiomi YI Action Camera is available monopod, bundled with the so-called Travel-version
Attached Image

Andoriginal aqua casethat makes this camera fully compatible with GoPro accessories. Price 99 yuan.
The cost of the remote is39 yuan !!!Remote is not waterproof!!!

Внимание! В настоящее время вышла новая версия кейса с металлическими кнопками. Советуем воздержаться от покупки старой версии имеющей проблемы с трескающимися пластиковыми кнопками. download

Attached Image

Overview of camera accessories onmysku(thanks for the selectionSW.HAZE666)
Overview of camera accessories onyoutubefromSW. Adamsik(in Ukrainian)
Overview of the original box for the camera + boxing comparison with Gearbest!
Elimination of boxing vignetting using Boxing by GearBest bymagura320
Lens replacement fromashhabad

FAQ or Frequently Asked Questions
  • In the original aquabox broke the power button right out of the box. Am I the only one so lucky?
    Not. This problem is found in many owners of the originals. Currently, these cases are withdrawn from the sale of.sayta. Apparently, a new revision of boxing is being prepared with this problem fixed.
  • Is it possible to choose a replacement for the buttons on the original aquacade?
    So far, none of the members of the forum have done such an operation.
  • After submerging the aquabox with a working chamber in water, there are droplets of moisture / misting inside the box. My box is not sealed?
    Perhaps this, but the most likely option - condensation from the air inside the box. To eliminate this effect, you can use suchabsorbent pads.
  • Got a Kingma scratch case. What to do?
    These scratches in the vicinity of the camera power button and Wi-Fi power button are * shoals * of the mold for reflux and do not affect the tightness. However, it is worth checking the tightness of the box by putting a piece of napkin or toilet paper in it and dropping it in a container with water for a long time.
  • Got a case from Kingma with vignette in photo mode. What to do?
    This marriage occurs from instance to instance. As a rule, everything is normal in video mode. You can try to file the edges falling into the frame.
    This problem is also found in other non-original cases.
    Thinking information about problems with Kingma cases or a problem in the camera body itself
  • Which monopod with a bluetooth button is cheaper to buy or how to connect an existing one?
    Currently only work withoriginal bluetooth remote.
  • How to sync original remote with camera?
    1. Update your camera firmware to version 1.1.0 or higher.
    2. Turn on the camera.
    3. Press 2 times on the Wi-Fi button.
    4. On the remote, press and hold the large button until the blue LED on it lights up.
    Or useVIDEO INSTRUCTIONS
  • What kind of flash card to buy?
    You can buy any microSD card, preferably 10th or UHS-I class, at any nearby computer store. It is worth giving your preference to companies such as SanDisk, Transcend and other eminent manufacturers.Strongly discouragedbuy bundles with noname cards on Chinese marketplaces
    Supported cards up to 128GB
  • What kind of flash drive to buy?
    On the stock firmware in maximum quality at 1080/60 10-11 minutes, the video weighs 1.85GB. Then we consider ourselves and draw the appropriate conclusions.
  • Why is the console not connecting? I do everything as in the instructions, the remote from one box. Once connected from some time, but then he stopped working.
    It is necessary to change the battery to a new one.

Attention! Someunoriginal casesfrom instance to instancehave a problem with image vignettingboth in photo and video mode.

Cracks / scratches on the boxes from Kingma in the area of ​​the power button is not a defect, but * cant * forms for casting.

Non-Original Accessories Compatible with GoPro Mounts

Recommended SD Cards

miscellanea

useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 07.05.18, 15:53
Reason for editing: Added answer about replacing the battery in the FAQ
jiu3a
Message#42
14.04.15, 11:54
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3190
Check in: 21.01.10

* ch3zzzI? I have a dog with a herbicide every other day, and I have a relationship with him since I was 11 years old.
No, well, of course, I do not persuade anyone, especially when I wrote to all the "throwers" that I needed to pay extra and paid extra, and still won the price, but did not receive a refund and loss of time. I have already heard a lot about your tender relations with the moderators ... well, here they don’t go to a foreign monastery with its charter.
The main thing is that in Leningrad the smelt has gone and it is time to take it off the hook, but there is no aquabox yet and the shooting will most likely be carried out on another apparatus.
Al4ex
Message#43
14.04.15, 13:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 371
Check in: 01.04.09
Oneplus 6T 6/128

With a pre-order for the gearbest, the money is immediately written off or stand in hold until the fact of shipment?

--------------------
Nokia N82 (still with me) =>Nokia 5800 =>Galaxy S =>Galaxy S2 =>Galaxy S3 =>Galaxy Note 3 =>Meizu Pro 5 64 Gb =>Oneplus 3T 64 Gb =>Oneplus 5 64 Gb =>Oneplus 6 64 Gb =>Oneplus 6T 6GB / 128 Gb
jiu3a
Message#44
14.04.15, 17:24
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3190

Of course right away.
ssaferty
Message#45
14.04.15, 18:40
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1057
Check in: 16.06.10
Apple iPhone 6s

jiu3a
Message#46
14.04.15, 19:53
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3190

This is not a joke, this is a dispho. I bought the same only cheaper.
Only there are some misunderstandings with the power button, even the sellers do not know whether it is possible to turn it off, and in the instructions there is a three-day term of life ... If not for hurry, then in a month I will get somewhere and* ssafertyonly you have a link to a monopod phone

Post has been editedjiu3a - 14.04.15, 20:02
rsklv
Message#47
14.04.15, 23:01
User
[offline]

Messages 64
Check in: 23.03.15
Xiaomi Mi 4c Prime

Can anyone find an alternative to their own case?
Diatar
Message#48
15.04.15, 10:18
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 18.05.13

Such a question! Are there users of Chinese stedikam? The currency has now fallen, I think to buy.

Which is better?

http: //ru.aliexpress.c...tml? recommendVersion = 1

jiu3a
Message#49
15.04.15, 10:32
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3190

* Diatar,This is the same device, I thought about it, but I took a little more, in the store "which can not be called." Reviews of this stub a lot.
riker1988
Message#50
15.04.15, 12:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 103
Check in: 15.03.13
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

* Diatar,
I ordered myselfsuch
jiu3a
Message#51
15.04.15, 14:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3190

* riker1988,This is a cool thing, but they say that it is very different from the original in quality - one drop and plastic is pricked ...
I, honestly, also looked at him, but I took a big one, since I’m going to hang the 10400 acc (next to the camera) (and the weighting, and the food)
ilyams
Message#52
15.04.15, 20:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 374
Check in: 13.11.08
Asus mypal a620bt

jiu3a
Message#53
15.04.15, 20:08
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3190

Even with the horse price tag, he will not be able to send anything this week. Well, no, they really.
rsklv
Message#54
15.04.15, 22:21
User
[offline]

Messages 64
Check in: 23.03.15
Xiaomi Mi 4c Prime

Type original aquabox available

He also says in the description that the pre-sale.
akuzin
Message#55
16.04.15, 10:10
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 29.09.14

Here in this review:
http://superg.ru/review-xiaomi-yi-action-camera/
They write that you can use a third-party bluetooth remote to control the camera. Nobody tried this? And then it would be possible to take some high-quality monopod with a bluetooth remote control, like this:
jiu3a
Message#56
16.04.15, 10:48
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3190

* akuzinRe-read the review, they paired the button with a smart, and not with the camera. in such a situation there is no point from the button
ch3zzz
Message#57
16.04.15, 11:02
Guru
[online]

Messages 6326
Xiaomi Mi 9 6/128, 6/64

* jiu3a,
At least smart in your pocket, and zamkash on the xD button
But these are crutches: you sit down and phone and the camera waffle ...

For those who hope for a miraculous left bluetooth remote infa to thinking ...
The pairing of devices proceeds according to the following principle: turns on the remote control, turn on the bluetooth on smart, look for it in the environment and connect ...
How to do the same operation between the console and the camera is a question)) It is possible that the binding function will be through the application, but this is in the future ...

Shl Is there any non-original bluetooth remotes to gopro? No one in the know?
Well, there seems to be a principle of operation, that the console first clings on Wi-Fi, and then it is switched to the Bluetooth connection mode ...
But again, to synchronize the remote and the camera - a custom setting is selected in the menu of the goproshka ...
And how it will be implemented here - it would be interesting to know!

Post has been editedch3zzz - 16.04.15, 11:02

--------------------
Siemens C55->Samsung X100 - R.I.P.->Sony Ericson k550i->Nokia 5730->Orange SanFrancisco->Huawei Ascend P1 - R.I.P.->Xiaomi Mi-Two->LG G2->LG G5 H860->Mi9 6/128
Cube U9GT2 —->Cube U30GT-H - R.I.P. —->iPad 2 32Gb Wi-Fi —->iPad 4 64Gb Wi-Fi _______ X-Box 360 Falcon + PS Vita 3G / Wi-Fi + PS4 —->PS4 Pro
akuzin
Message#58
16.04.15, 11:10
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 29.09.14

Akuzin, Re-read the review, they paired the button with a smart, and not with the camera. in such a situation there is no point from the button

I read the review carefully what I saw with the application on a smart phone. A crutch, but better than nothing. When shooting from a bicycle, or in other situations when I would like to take something off, and it is possible to free a maximum of one hand quickly, this is not a bad option.
jiu3a
Message#59
16.04.15, 11:22
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3190

How to do the same operation between the console and the camera - the question))
via webmord there is no such setting too? and then something webmorda theme slipped and died.
the same fire that flashes when the waffle is connected is somehow connected to the bluetooth, and at some button press the non-burning fire indicates the bluetooth mating mode, a shorter field for the experiment.

Post has been editedjiu3a - 16.04.15, 11:28
ch3zzz
Message#60
16.04.15, 11:35
Guru
[online]

Messages 6326
Xiaomi Mi 9 6/128, 6/64

* jiu3a,
It is clear that they are connected! They will somehow bind their loved ones ... in the firmware they will bring support and all that, and third-party ...
In general, what's the guess

--------------------
Siemens C55->Samsung X100 - R.I.P.->Sony Ericson k550i->Nokia 5730->Orange SanFrancisco->Huawei Ascend P1 - R.I.P.->Xiaomi Mi-Two->LG G2->LG G5 H860->Mi9 6/128
Cube U9GT2 —->Cube U30GT-H - R.I.P. —->iPad 2 32Gb Wi-Fi —->iPad 4 64Gb Wi-Fi _______ X-Box 360 Falcon + PS Vita 3G / Wi-Fi + PS4 —->PS4 Pro
jiu3a
Message#61
16.04.15, 11:41
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3190

* ch3zzzthey say that everything has already been done, but the button is not attached through the application.

322 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 13:41