Nokia N82 - Discussion

Rep: (186)
DiscussionNokia N82
Nokia N82 Description | Discussion пїЅ

Post has been editedracoon - 20.08.09, 23:33

Rep: (955)
kyk_rr , before me the question of choosing between N95-8Gb and N82 was not, in principle, the slider form factor was not for me. Offhand, the three main advantages of the N95-8Gb are: a larger screen size; more disk space; more convenient playback control. And all of them are not important for me, because i boughtcamera phone, and the implementation of f / a in N95 of all stripes is definitely weaker.

Rep: (3)
krasnoff , thanks for the consultation. The problem with excess white during automatic shooting was solved by ISO parameters. SIP installed, I will test. Good luck! Threat. And ATP for the reputation, it's nice to work!

Post has been editedTori69 - 28.01.08, 15:00

Rep: (26)
krasnoff ,
because I bought a camera phone,

And SE (K850i) did not consider when choosing? Or there was only a choice of nokia with its axis.

kyk_rr, 1/28/08 3:05:38 p.m.
And SE (K850i) did not consider when choosing? Or there was only a choice of nokia with its axis.

No, I chose it only and only by the quality of the pictures, the K850i took into account. There are no direct comparisons in the network; the full superiority of the N82 camera is not difficult to be convinced even without review composer cameras.

SymbianOS in "+" is unambiguous.

krasnoff if possible a question arose. 4GB memory card, uploaded pictures and avatars to it in different folders (there are all kinds of greetings and wallpapers). The beginning of disappearing free space. I found out the following: the system folders "_PalbTN" are created in all folders on the memory card (and in all sub and sub-directories) (type f: \ Posters \ Congratulations \ _PalbTN) and inside it are three folders "56x42", "170x128" and "320x320" in which copies of ALL pictures are recorded !!!! I do not understand how to remove it yet - I delete it once a day by simply deleting it through the file manager ... What do you recommend? BLG in advance

Tori69 @ 01/28/08 10:49:18 PM
... system folders "_PalbTN" are created (type f: \ Posters \ Congratulations \ _PalbTN) and inside it are three folders "56x42", "170x128" and "320x320"

These directories create a standard applicationGallery . Inside, thumbnails of photos optimized for screen resolution for quick viewing. If you delete, the gallery at the next start pulls up and creates them again.

If very tired, there isprogramto delete _PAlbTN folders. For work is necessaryPython 1.4.2
Install everything in the smartphone's memory.

Post has been editedkrasnoff - 29.01.08, 11:25

Rep: (5)
Which of the N82 owners tell me how to set up the standard Today screen. Is it possible to remove unnecessary searches of the Internet and WLAN, display notes, affairs?
Maybe some programs? For WM, there are programs that can replace or change. Are there any similar programs for symbian.

Attached images
Attached Image

krasnoff Hello! And that this insanity with the folders "_PalbTN" can not be disabled in any way? I have about 600 pictures for MMS messages and this .... eats about 100MB for "creating a pancake of these folders !!!!" It’s just that after deletion, when turned on, it apparently recreates them all again and then constantly writes that there is not enough free space. Maybe this function is disabled somehow ??

2. And how to select a specific folder in the music player for playback and not sort the music by album? For example, is it easier to record music in folders by artist or genre and then set it as a source of playback?

BLG in advance.

krasnoff Hi again! I ask for advice: I rolled up a full-sized rip from a DVD (about 700 meters) and decided to look at the subject. Slows down. Is this a CorePlayer problem or is it still better to squeeze up to 240x320 on such devices? I just don’t want to make unnecessary movements ... Blg in advance

Rep: (0)
I rolled up a full-size rip from a DVD (about 700 meters) and decided to look at the subject. Slows down. Is this a CorePlayer problem or is it still better to squeeze up to 240x320 on such devices?
It's really cool that the unconverted is coming! Of course you need to convert! We have not reached the full viewing on such machines of the unconverted Video.

takss ....
I don’t even know where to start, in this thread everyone praises the pros or cons of n82
I will praise, I took the N82 only for the sake of the HSDPA modem, in general there was a choice between 6120 and something more expensive with the HSDPA modem, I stopped at Nokia.
The modem is nimble even faster than n95
The camera takes great pictures as I printed 10X15 for the phone
The menu really is sometimes buggy, a glitch was noticed when transferring MP3 to a USB flash drive through a PSsuite, the phone became severely buggy (yes, I didn’t see the contents of the USB flash drive), deleted the discarded files from the card through the card reader, everything worked fine (there were no problems when recording mp3 through the card reader) .
It’s true, as it was written above, that these thumbnails for pictures were puzzled, and yes, when you enter the gallery, all the pictures taken on the camera are displayed, even if you start moving them to other folders, both using the phone and using a PC. Maybe someone knows what can be done in order to hide some of the pictures taken (so that strangers do not see home XXL :) so that they do not appear in the gallery?

my question is ripe

Does n82 support micro sdhc? and then I don’t really want to put 2 gig current on such a smart ... it’s better to buy n81 8GB or n95 8GB + it has a card slot

Rep: (2)
Torin ,
Yes, we soldered to 8GB =)
And he flew smartly))
and 95 8GB does not have a card slot !!

Post has been editedxDDD - 10.02.08, 21:11

MDE, about the n95 8GB campaign on the wrong site I looked =)

Rep: (26)
Please tell me how good photographs taken in a dark room, well, or at night.? :)

Does anyone know when in Russia will appear n82 black ??? I want to take this device =)

Post has been editedTorin - 13.02.08, 18:11

Rep: (2)
Torin ,
After a month or two, I mnn each friend with ebay pulled off 1, they brought it, I got on it, it’s nothing, but the mistakes are noticeable)

I'm going to buy this device. Tell me, is it possible to record a conversation with the interlocutor (preferably automatic when answering / dialing) without notifying the latter (tone signal)? What is the quality of the recording? Thank you in advance.

Rep: (11)
Do you all immediately answer or take turns? :)
Smart is smart. The smartest BB5 at this point. 128 meters of the opera is what many people want here))
The first question I had ... what does Nokia push into ballast at 73? There, the hardware is more weak, and the weight is more
A card is advised at least grade 6. 4 hectares in Russia all 4 classes maximum.
After a month or two, I mnn each friend with ebay pulled off 1, they brought it, I got on it, it’s nothing, but the mistakes are noticeable)
Tell me where, otherwise I have from euphoria apparently with a fig vision. There are dependencies .. Especially when playing the same video you spin the device .... the screen changes orientation trying not to stop the playback. It doesn’t work out so far with his video. And with audio not really :)

Post has been editedsved - 19.02.08, 07:42

Rep: (11)
sygnal, 02/18/08 08:07:47 AM
I'm going to buy this device. Tell me, is it possible to record a conversation with the interlocutor (preferably automatic when answering / dialing) without notifying the latter (tone signal)? What is the quality of the recording? Thank you in advance.

Mentally separate the telephone part of the functional, from the rest, hard and painfully come up with what you would like in it, for convenience. Make a list. The results are the S60 smartphone.
This is what they beat communicators with. :)
Recording quality ... perhaps stereo is not possible ...... but only because of the lack of a stereo microphone.
In terms of functionality (but this is strontium software) right up to the combine, an answering machine, a dictaphone, a mixer (mixes an extraneous background into the conversation)
The only bug ... the speaker of the quiet connection is deaf .. the ear is godless. the existing software update has not yet been cured.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/19/19, 18:23