> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

What is the best Shogi emulator? | choose
What is the best Shogi emulator?
Picodrive ppc [ 504 ] ** [31,05%]
Sega Genesis Plus [ 268 ] ** [16,51%]
SmartGear [ 58 ] ** [3,57%]
Morphgear [ 128 ] ** [7,89%]
PocketGB [ 33 ] ** [2,03%]
Hard to answer [ 632 ] ** [38,94%]
Total votes: 1623

Rep: (333)
jetab, The same garbage = \ I have a picture in 1 \ 16 of the screen, and I have not yet found a solution = \

Rep: (0)
Which emulator works in landscape mode ?? : happy:

Rep: (234)
S75 @ 28.5.10, 0:38*
Tell me the normal emulator for the wvga-screen)

Synyster Gates @ 2.6.10, 5:02*
jetab, the same garbage = \ I have a picture in 1 \ 16 of the screen, and have not yet found a solution = \

On emulatorMorphgearWith a wvga screen, everything goes as it should, just need to configure. Read the topic on the emulator, it says how.
misha512 @ 5.7.10, 13:33*
Which emulator works in landscape mode?

PicoDrive PPC, MorphGear work exactly.

My PicoDrive 0.52 does not work on the iPaq h3950 in the landscape, but stillhe is the best emulsion of sega: thank_you:

Rep: (75)
I used to use PicoDrive on QVGA
On WVGA, he did not go, he lost with MorphGear for a long time, but normally he did not go, it was buggy in landscape mode and slowed down
SmartGear went to WVGA with no problems! All supports, not buggy and works fast)

For him:)

And I like MorphGear more ...

!
ViolationRulesClause 2.3.1 - 3 days RO

Post has been editedAlt - 19.01.11, 16:00

Rep: (5)
People! Who could sensibly run an emulsion on wvga - please write down step by step, which emulsion and how you set up a plus sign with me (^_^)

How to set up SmartGia correctly? On wvga with the normal work of the pad

Help guys :-( rummaged all that is, but found only one emulsion, which opens .gen rums segi - picodrayv, but it opens somehow crookedly and loses some graphics ... try someone to open the rum in the attachment and write down what and is it possible in lenscape (i have WVGA)

Attached files

Attached fileWarsong__U ___ T_Rus_.rar(273.15 KB)

Rep: (616)
dadlinniy And what is fundamentally important this format? In general, here you can offer a couple of options which he himself used. 1) It is stupid to change the resolution of gen to bin. On a computer, such a chip rolled, but not always. 2) Download gen2smd utility. It was like both on emuleland and on romhacking. No Converts games from format to format. There are both bin, and smd, and gen, and fixed cheksummy and many other useful things.

Rep: (1)
Is there such an emulator for shogi, so that you can make arrows on the screen, such as in FPSce?

Rep: (6)
Picodrive ppc !!!
I put my dual on my touchpad on a hard-sized numeric keypad, I hung up the buttons - it's a pleasure to play))) Only because of my 400MHz processor I have to play without sound ... the sound of the game hangs! And on the tachdualovskaya crosspiece, it's terribly difficult to make combinations "left-down", "right-up", etc.

Rep: (1)
Is there an emulator that will work on a hard keyboard?

Rep: (58)
rere123 @ 06/23/2012, 08:42*
Is there an emulator that will work on a hard keyboard?

Hard klava itself, from all the emuli of the shogi probyval pikdrayv and smartgear - works without problems.

Post has been editedgeniussbk - 04.11.12, 11:35

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/29/19 15:50