> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Restore Contacts | Restoring remote manually contacts

Rep: (1399)
Restore Contacts
Version: 1.2.3

Last update of the program in the header:30.08.2019

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Recovering manually deleted contacts from both the phone and the SIM card

Description:
- This application can recover all manually deleted contacts from both the phone and the SIM card.
- Recovers contacts even WITHOUT preliminary reservation.
- It can restore both one at a time and all at once.
- Allows you to search for remote contacts.

Android required: 2.2 or later
Russian interface: Not

Developer: Gaurav kumawat
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pushpak.restorecontacts

Download:
Version: 1.2.3 Restore individual contacts (Nicolas4x)
version: 1.1 Attached filecom.pushpak.restorecontacts.apk (1.66 MB)

Version: 1.0 Rus http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...ak.restorecontacts.apk

Past versions
version: 1.0 Attached filecom.pushpak.restorecontacts.apk (665.75 KB)

Post has been editediMiKED - 30.08.19, 22:14
Reason for editing: Update: new version 1.2.3 Restore individual contacts

Rep: (1399)
Awesome app, cat. Yesterday I was literally saved!
When you try to transfer contacts, I accidentally scolded our employee all the phone book with contacts from the SIM card: SCARE: What I just did not try: and the contacts.db file from the system got out and killed in it SQL-viewer, and various android reducing agents -The pc and for the Android itself I tried, and a bunch of pits in the internet shut off .... and everything is without. I was going to go to the "jaw on the mantow", as I got on the eyes of the "this miracle": it was immediately seen that the program is relatively recently on the market and just a few, but practically all positive reviews. Trust did not inspire, but decided to try on the late - there was nothing to lose. I downloaded, installed and ....YES!!! She did my day! - This little Softina did something that other paid programs could not do - she recovered everything removed by me, incl. And with a SIM card!
I recommend everyone to throw her installer on my memory card!
p.s. I do not know, however, whether she will cope with his assignment after hard cutting (most likely there is no) - experimenting something does not pull: D, but if you accidentally rumbled tel. The book, she will help you 100% (verified personally!)
p.p.s. The phone was Lenovo A526 if anything

Post has been editedSotik - 10.04.15, 16:55
Reason for editing: phone model

Rep: (2376)
Restore Contacts 1.0 Rus - Attached filesignedcom.pushpak.restorecontacts.apk. (672.02 KB)

Rep: (0)
Frames! Nothing restores.

Rep: (11)
stream1174 @ 04/09/2015, 20:14*
Frames! Nothing restores.

And so nifiga! Everything loved me! The program is excellent! (SMSung Note-2)

Rep: (7)
* Stream1174, Everything restores.
At 4.4.4 (apparatus in signature). Even the pictures in the initial size restores (does not cut), unlike the staff of the IP. / Export contacts.
With SIM, I did not try, I'm empty there.
True, it was a bit embarrassed when installing the program that she needs permission to send SMS and direct calls. But, already as 2 hours, everything is OK.

Rep: (-2)
On HTC One M7, Contacts Nestane, Firmware 4.4.3

Rep: (33)
I wonder what principle does it work? Where exactly pulls information about contacts?

Upd: // I have Hightscreen Zera F Rev S, 4.4.2 stock - remote contacts not found

Post has been editeddeys - 15.04.15, 10:41

Rep: (35)
After resetting the factory settings, I have not found LG G4C

Post has been editedtim1630 - 12.03.16, 21:41

Rep: (1)
Samsung S4 mini did not help after resetting settings

Rep: (23)
On my Phillips, too ... The prog is old, and there are options for still to restore numbers

Rep: (9)
The campaign does not work. Yes, and support is not enough like a year.

Rep: (0)
Works program. But along the course restores contacts only if they have been removed by chance in manual (without any backups, flashing, etc.).
And by the way, I have only English version 1.1 earned on Androyd 7. In Russian, during the restoration issued an error.

Rep: (339)
Type of: A new version
Version: 1.2.3
Short description: Restoration of individual contacts
or the whole phone book after accidental deletion.
Ad free
WHAT'S NEW
Minor Update
Attached fileRestore Contacts v.1.2.3.apk.(2.05 MB)

Post has been editedNicolas4x - 30.08.19, 21:59

Rep: (5)
Version 1.2.3 does not work, flies when trying to restore. Version 1.1 works fine! Thanks!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.02.21, 05:58