> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SELinuxModeChanger | Changing the SELinux

Rep: (112)
SELinuxModeChanger
Version: 11.0

Last update of the program in the header:20.03.2018

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Change SELinux mode.

Description:
This program allows you to change the SELinux mode on android devices.

There are two modes:Permissive - allowing and Enforcing - forced

Useful information

Mode Description
Enforcing
Enforcing: The default mode. When this mode is selected, all actions that somehow violate the current security policy will be blocked, and the violation attempt will be recorded in a log.

Permissive
Permissive: In the case of using this mode, information on all actions that violate the current security policy will be recorded in the log, but the actions themselves will not be blocked.

Alternative ways to switch selinux to permissive
How to switch SELinux mode to Permissive if Magisk is used

The way to switch SELinux mode to Permissive (without installing the application itself), if Magisk is used, not SuperSU

SELinuxModeChanger (Post Moro # 60888354)

1. 100% working method. If there is a Supersu, then create the /system/su.d folder, give it 755 rights (rwxr-xr-x), create a permissive.sh file in it, give it the same rights, and fill it with the following contents:
#! / system / bin / sh
echo 0>/ sys / fs / selinux / enforce

2. If there is init.d: ​​create the file described above in the /system/etc/init.d folder (may not work)

Russian interface: not

Developer: Pavel sikun
Homepage: http: //forum.xda-devel...owthread.php? t = 2524485
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mrbimc.selinux deleted

Download:
Version: 11.0 SELinuxModeChanger (Post ilyaor # 66989406)
Version: 11.0 Rus Message в„–446, author tshlglv
Version: 11.0 Mod SELinuxModeChanger (Post kiruha_21 # 71523264)

Past versions

Post has been editedartem1701 - 20.03.18, 20:22
Reason for editing: Mod

Rep: (134)
* glagol1 On the SM13 is not working, also flies after a reboot.

Rep: (83)
enzx @ 17.03.2016, 00:35*
on the SM13 is not working, also flies after a reboot.

All works well, if you set the superpowers 2.68 beta.

Rep: (134)
On CM13 recovers after boot mode only when the superpowers included setting CM access Settings, and accordingly, including mother Ruth cyanogen Developer menu for adb and applications.

Rep: (96)
That is how it should be?
Permissive active or can not I click on it?
Attached Image

Version 2.0.2
Firmware OmniROM 4.4.4

Post has been editedjamesblunt1234 @ - 23.03.16, 15:32

Rep: (112)
* jamesblunt1234 @,
something that can not be pressed - active, in this case, permissive

Rep: (8)
Prompt, Kai Market to solve the problem, I have a market strongly requested to remove selinuks. Even if I press "do not delete (secure)", then after a 3-hour market again asked to remove selinuks. And after each request for removal of the Market, selinuks is disabled and switches to "enforcing" the source mode.
Oneplus One, cm12.1.1, root, twrp.

Rep: (301)
* Kitius,
Recently, I faced with a similar problem. I decided to install an earlier version of the Market, which does not swear on selinuks. Accordingly, care should be taken about how to disable updates Market, otherwise the problem will occur continuously.

Rep: (8)
* Vista_21,
That is, there is only a crutch and there is no treatment?

Rep: (528)
* Vista_21, Well, in this warning in the "more" is an option "no longer ask". That's all solution.

Rep: (412)
* Kitius, It should be the latest version of Market + programm SE_Linux and says nothing about the removal, it is possible for the reason that I SE_Linux programm is in priv-app (Firmware cm 12.1 - 5.1.1). Try to move to a system - priv-app. Or if there init.d support and not have to constantly switch between SE_linux then try the script to disable SE Startup Smart. There he is: Attached fileSELinuxOFF.zip (206 bytes)

Post has been editedJimm85 - 29.03.16, 07:15

Rep: (301)
* Kitius,
That treatment was found!
* Andrey G.,
I had another problem and not selinuksom and this notice appear in passing. For me it was more important to solve the basic problem, so a warning I did not read completely. Find the solution of your question, I get rid of this notice, and therefore decided to share the decision "similar problems".
+ For the information.

Rep: (1235)
Kitius @ 28.03.2016, 21:31*
Vista_21,
That is, there is only a crutch and there is no treatment?

Treatment might be custom kernel with the victim of the CE Linux threads firmware of your device. I have to Nout4 (axis 5.1.1) so.

Rep: (412)
Made and added translations appletsSELinuxModeChanger versions 3.2 on the Russian and Ukrainian languages. He renamed it SE Linux mode . I made for themselves but can someone like that. Name mode Permissive and Enforcing I did not translate as after their transfer programm does not work. He left in English.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileSELinuxMode_v3.2_EN.apk(673.73 KB)

Post has been editedJimm85 - 29.03.16, 08:11

Rep: (110)
Who flies from startup Permissive mode, you need to install MyAndroidsTools open vkladku-ReceiversFind SELinuxModeChanger and tapnut (on) pointSELinuxBroadcastReciver. It works on any version of Ruta and firmwares.

Post has been editedYura911 - 03.04.16, 18:57

Rep: (146)
* Yura911,

The people on the six someone put it?

It is put normally, it requests root-rights, but then it swears that it cannot get access to the file SU. All other programs that require root work fine. Accordingly, ViperFX does not work.

Or, can someone put ViperFX on 6.0? Share your experience. My driver is installed, but after rebooting the driver is not enabled, there is a conflict.

P.S. Started ViperFX.
Installed Kernel Auditor (requires root), installed the SeLinux Changer plugin in it. Through it allows you to change the Enforcing to Permissive, after which ViperFX wound up and works fine.

Post has been editedwsc76 - 05.04.16, 09:19

Rep: (4)
Deliver and run! When you attempt to switch the mode to be floating bodies, then restart your phone! But it runs as a first time application update! After the phone starts about 15sekund and again freeze and reboot! Vicious circle! Helped only to quickly remove the window with this application! Cyan and 10 bodies vkworld vk700

Post has been editeddeofan - 10.04.16, 17:27
Reason for editing: addition

Rep: (1632)
does not want to be put on 4.2.2, Ruth etc. there is
written about a syntax error in the analysis package
in the header did not find restrictions on the version of the android
how to put a subject or it is not for my body?

Rep: (1710)
* DimiONs,
It is not for your version of android.

Rep: (1)
constantly gets requirement guglopleya remove this program

Rep: (78)
t23093 @ 10.04.2016, 21:21*
constantly gets requirement guglopleya remove this program

Read topic - six villages only just ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/08/20, 06:21