ARC Welder | The official Chrome extension allows you to run Android software on

Rep: (2)
ARC Welder
version: 1.00

Attached Image
other screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Google Inc. recently officially gave the go-ahead to software developers to migrate Android applications to the Chrome OS platform. The next and predictable step by the management of the corporation was to provide developers with a native tool that would allow application developers to easily test mobile software, regardless of which operating system they use - Windows, OS X, Linux or Chrome OS.
For these purposes, Google introduced an emulator program that allows you to run Android applications directly in Google Chrome’s proprietary web browser. The extension called ARC Welder, though focused primarily on developers, but anyone can use it.
The user will only need to install a special plugin, after which all of the above mentioned operating systems will only open the “patched” Chrome browser, specify the file with the .apk extension, click on the “+” icon and check the functionality of the mobile software in the window that appears.
The ARC Welder settings allow you to select a portrait / landscape display of a window with an Android application, the size of a picture (smartphone, tablet or full screen), as well as allow or deny access to the clipboard used for quick insertion of text and images.

1. Install ARC Welder beta / developer preview

After the installation is complete, start ARC Welder and specify a folder on the disk to store temporary files.

2. Select one of the files on your computer with the .apk extension (relevant only for applications written under Android 4.4.), Specify your preferred settings and click "Launch app". For example, the emulation of the Instagram mobile application will allow not only to view other people's photos, but also to upload new images stored on the system disk to your account.

Instructions for running games with a cache: ARC Welder (Post Dreamer ... # 39310417)
The option to run the program with access to PC drives: ARC Welder (Post Dreamer ... # 39277859)

The program works only on x64

Homepage: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/arc-welder/emfinbmielocnlhgmfkkmkngdoccbadn/related

Download: version: 1.00
Download APK

Past versions

Post has been editedKenas - 20.11.17, 12:08

Rep: (51)
From Opera Mini only this version works fine.LINK (latest versions do not work!)

Only when you first started could not be installed from the Internet (probably depends on the quality of the network)
but I solved this problem by installing a handycache proxy cache between browserstake here
###
Just in case I post ARC Welder extensions here (if they disappear from the store)
1.Unpack the extensions
2. Turn on developer mode in Chrome extensions
3. Set by file sequence
First App Runtime
Then ARC Wilder
(just drop the extension files in the extension window)
after installation we find ARC Wilder here =>chrome: // apps /

=>Download files<=

App Runtime Version (Beta) 54.5021.629.0
Version ARC-Welder v54.5021.651.0
Everything works on Chrome 66.0.3359.181 (64-bit)
Attached Image

I also checked the PCRadio application, it works great, I suggest creating a list of running applications on the ARC Welder and attaching it to the header
Attached Image

Post has been editedkuka_mobile - 27.05.18, 20:43

Rep: (1)
Not. Chrome naked right.

Posted 06/03/2018 13:17:

ARC only works on x64

Rep: (37)
Hello everyone! Most likely there was such a problem, but my Internet does not allow scrolling through several sheets of the topic - this is where the traffic will end
The problem is - I'm trying to run Granny - The load indicator is just spinning, waiting for 10 minutes, 20 minutes, nothing happened
If it helps, there is the Granny Plugin, made by ARChon. ARChon also does not launch
What to do?

Rep: (0)
Hello guys, tell me, please, install all Google Chrome Canary and Archon, and ACR Welder, but when you start the game it just starts and closes, what could be the problem? Who faced this?

Rep: (63)
* KakaJuventus
Yeah, they came across it, it didn’t start after launch. Just not everything can be started. And even if they wrote what kind of game it was.

Rep: (5)
Hello! Can you please tell me where is the arc welder file folder? I installed the castbox and downloaded a couple of podcasts, but I don’t understand how to pick them up. Kde neon system

Rep: (82)
Hello to all. Guys tell me how are things with google play services? Is it possible to somehow pull up? Does not want to run the program without them.

Rep: (5)
Endless download immediately after selecting apk.
Attached Image
Attached Image

I agree, I have exactly the same problem and have not fixed for 2 months, it seems developed developed

here are the screenshots

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedfuckoff1338 - 30.05.19, 13:01

Regarding the endless download. I use hdvideobox so in the new versions there is also an endless download, so I put version 2.7.7 and then download zip after installing the unpacked zip, replacing the file in the unpacked zip folder ... hdbox_2.7.7 \ vendor \ chromium \ crx \ hdbox_2. 7.7.apk on the file of the new version of hdbox_2.10.8.apk and everything works. I am writing from memory but the principle is this.

* lesnik757,
Do you have ashdivideobox on pc? Can you write down the points, please, how and in what sequence?

* Blender =) in
All done already :)

I do not understand the expansion scored? Not as no application can start, even insta, there is an endless download, I tried to fix it with a bunch of methods (I don’t need an alternative like bluetooth, this one was convenient in that it caught proxy packets in Charlez, thus it was possible to hack a bunch androyd games, where the coin was charged for viewing ads, other types of bluetooth charles do not catch packages, urgently need help about the endless download

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedfuckoff1338 - 14.06.19, 02:37

* fuckoff1338
I tried to install old versions of applications? Can I try the old chrome? I wrote several posts above about hdvideobox that also did not load.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19 5:22 PM