> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

eMMC RAW Tool | Work with sections on the device in DownloadMode

Rep: (54)
eMMC RAW Tool
Version: 1.4.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:19.04.2015

Attached Image

Short description:
Backup and restore the entire firmware or individual sections.

Description:
Convenient program to work with all sections of devices on Qualcomm in DownloadMode mode.
Makes both a full backup of the system, and its individual sections - recovery, data, system.
It also allows you to download custom pieces of firmware to your device - recovery, boot, etc.
You can restore individual sections of the firmware from the full system backup.
It was checked on Alcatel 6014x - with the help of the program, custom recovery was downloaded to the device, after which it was obtained as root!
The main difference from HDDRawCopy is the ability to work with separate sections on the device!

Small instructions for use:
a) Turn off the device (phone, tablet)
b) We transfer the device to DownloadMode - we hold down the volume down button and insert the USB cable connected to the computer (possible combinations of buttons depending on the device).
c) If you connect for the first time, install Qualcomm drivers - the system will ask.
d) In the device manager, in the port section, a Qualcomm MMC Storage device should appear in mode 9006 (options in the name are possible).
e) From the administrative account, run the program:
Attached Image

Further on the arrows in the screenshot:
1) Update the list of devices.
2) Select the required device - Qualcomm MMC Storage USB Device should appear in the description.
3) We read the partition structure on the device.
4) Select the desired section (s).
5) We make a backup copy of the selected section (s).
6) Or we make a full copy of ALL sections on the device.
7) Or we select a section from the list of "presets" and 8) we make a backup copy of the selected section.

Data recovery (image recording):
9) We select a file with a backup copy for recovery or an image for uploading to a device.
10) Restore a full copy of ALL sections on the device.
11) Or we write the image or backup to the selected partition (s) on the device.
12) Or choose a partition from the list of persets and 13) record the image or restore the backup to the selected partition on the device. In the screenshot, the preset "RECOVERY" is selected - used to record the recovery CWM / TWRP or other image.

Attention! If the program was launched for the first time, the presets in the list will be missing! To update them, you need to check and then uncheck "Show Partition Gaps" in the right part of the control panel - to read on the left, to write - on the right!

ATTENTION! If you selected a certain image or firmware backup via "Browse" (item 9 of the instructions above), pressing any "Write ..." button (items 10, 11, 13 of the instruction) will start automatically writing the firmware to the device. An additional window does NOT appear, recording starts without warning!

REMINDER! When uploading images to a specific section, check the size of the image to be uploaded - it should not exceed the size of the corresponding section! For example, the recovery section of the device in the picture has a HEX size of A00000, which corresponds to 10485760 bytes. That is, trying to pour a larger image on him is unlikely to work out or at the end a freshly baked Cypriot will come out!

The program requires installation on a computer.Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0!By default on Windows XP it is NOT worth it!

All actions are performed at your own risk and risk - the author of the post does not bear any responsibility for lost data and bricks resulting from the use of this program!

Blog dear Decker'a about tulzu.

Russian interface: Not

Homepage: http://www.na2nkhape.com/2015/02/download-emmc-raw-tool.html?m=1

Download: Version: 1.4.0.0
Attached fileEMMCRAW_1.4.0.0.zip(1.25 MB)

Qualcomm drivers:
Attached fileDrivers_Qualcomm.7z(9.27 MB)

Past versions
1.3.0.0 - Attached fileEMMCRAW.zip(1.45 MB)

Post has been editedMorpheus68 - 22.04.15, 09:15
Reason for editing: Added a link to decker.su

Rep: (1)
From under Win Xp does not work.

CraDev @ 04/06/2015 10:19*
From under Win Xp does not work.

And what does XP say?
Initially I checked and flooded the recovery under Win7x64 - everything is OK!

Post has been editedMorpheus68 - 06.04.15, 14:26

Rep: (0)
And says nothing ((Just does not start

gera alstom @ 04/06/2015, 15:08*
And says nothing ((Just does not start

Unfortunately, there is no XP at hand - I can not check!
And from under the administrator start?

Rep: (601)
* Morpheus68,
Respect and respect! :)
I will try on win 7-64 & win XP
On win XP did not start :(

On win7-64, I normally considered a full dump and wrote it back.
Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 Mini OT-6016X
TWRP flashed :)

Post has been editedDigins - 06.04.15, 20:04

Digins @ 04/06/2015, 16:33*
& win XP

Unsubscribe then about XP, and the people complain that the program on XP does not start, but I can not check!

Post has been editedMorpheus68 - 06.04.15, 16:37

Rep: (372)
* Morpheus68,
On XP does not start, on the wines 7 it starts, only the antivirus is very mate, says that the virus. Yes, and advertising there ..

Rep: (601)
You need to add a warning to the header,starts sewing without warning !!!
can kill the body

e7v7g7en @ 04/06/2015, 19:59*
Only the antivirus is badly mated, says that the virus. Yes, and advertising there ..

Shashechki you or go? The program is 150% fulfilling its purpose, what else is needed!
I don’t know about the virus, I don’t swear at Symantec, but the advertisement is clear, the person who developed it wants to eat ...
In the post there is a link to his website, you can write to him about antivirus and advertising ...

Published a new version!

Rep: (92)
Last on XP starts. Only does not see the phone Dexp IXION X LTE 4.5 on MSM8916. Does it support this processor? And in the system is defined as 9008. Just in case the screen. I tried different firewood.

Attached images
Attached Image

* dino64,
The problem may be exactly in 9008 mode ... In theory, 9006 is needed.
Look for firewood, you can try to put the utility from the manufacturer ...

The author's website is not for nothing written by Supported Devices - Qualcomm HS-USB 9006 / Qualcomm MMC Storage

Post has been editedMorpheus68 - 26.04.15, 18:42

Thanks, I will try. Only the third day of picking with wood. I barely found what and how to flash and redo everything again. Just 9006 it is not sewn and I do not remember where I took such firewood.

dino64 @ 04.26.2015, 20:40*
Just 9006 it is not sewn

So 9006 catch mode managed?

Rep: (571)
dino64 @ 04.26.2015, 20:40*
Just 9006 it is not sewn

Morpheus68 @ 04.26.2015, 18:38*
The problem may be exactly in 9008 mode

I think that it’s necessary to focus not on the com-port, but ondisk devices ( Qualcomm MMC Storage ). In that the message Cited the photo of the Manager, in which the smart (Alcatel OT8000D) is visible in the firmware mode (DownloadMode), in which the OTUpgrade program introduces the smart (for Alcatel smart phones on Qualcomm processors). Both HDClone and the eMMC RAW Tool work with it in this mode. But enter smart in this mode with a combination of buttons does not work. Several options (combinations) were tested, except for one (from the ZTE smarts theme) - holding down the on / off button and the "-" and "+" group buttons for more than 10-15 seconds and then holding the group buttons. "-" and "+" for another 5 seconds.
That is, you need to look for combinations of buttons to enter Smart into DownloadMode so that it is visible asQualcomm MMC Storage USB Device in the disk device section. IMHO.

Post has been editedA-Z-H - 27.04.15, 17:01

I mocked him tonight. Does not help, does not see. If it’s interesting, here is the archive with the modes in which it drove, but still does not see it. But as MasPamyat it is not defined as a com port. And I would like it to work (for me). There’s nothing more to try. Yes, and it is only flashed through MiPhone20140509, QPST gives errors, well, at least NV saved it. Yes, I’ve lost the Name a couple of times.

Attached files

Attached fileDexp.zip(521.09 KB)

Post has been editeddino64 - 27.04.15, 20:47

* dino64,
And what is visible in the disk devices section in the device manager?

The fact that it is defined as 2 drives and the CD does not help. I can climb onto a flash drive but not another.

* dino64,
I repeat the question - your device is visible asQualcomm MMC Storage USB Device in the disk device section?
Attached Image
If yes, then eMMCRAW should see it, if not, then the problem is either in the drivers or in the phone mode itself - it is not in DownloadMode!

Dino64 @ 04/28/2015, 19:20*
On the flash drive, I can climb and on the other not.
How do you connect it to a computer? In the on state?

Dino64 @ 04/27/2015, 20:47*
Attached filesDexp.zip (521,09 РљР‘)
In the figure Dexp1.JPG, in general, is the correct mode, you need to look at what is in disk drives at this moment ...
Along the way, the question is - do you launch eMMCRAW from under administrator rights?

Post has been editedMorpheus68 - 29.04.15, 13:14

For the holidays taken. The rest of the experiments later.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 02.08.19, 16:54