Asus Transformer Book Flip (TP300LA, TP300LD) - Discussion | [tabletpc] 13.3 "/ Intel Core i3-i7 up to 3.1GHz / up to 12GB RAM

Rep: (120)
DiscussionAsus Transformer Book Flip (TP300LA, TP300LD)
Pictureultrabook transformer
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Attached Image

Additional photos
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Specifications:
Processor
Intel Core i7 4510U
Intel Core i5 4210U
Intel Core i3 4030U (LA only)
Intel Core i3 4010U (LD only)

operating system
Windows 8 Professional
Windows 8 Standart

RAM
DDR3L 1600 MHz SDRAM, up to 12 GB

Display
13.3 "16: 9, LED Backlight Glare panel
Resolution 1366x768 or 1920x1080

Graphic accelerator
Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400
NVIDIA GeForce GT 820M with 2GB DDR3 VRAM (LD only)

Data store
2.5 "SATA3
500GB HDD 5400 RPM
750GB HDD 5400 RPM
1TB HDD 5400 RPM
128GB SSD

Card reader
2-in-1 card reader (SD / SDHC)

Front-camera
HD web camera

Network
Integrated 802.11ac or 802.11 b / g / n
BT 4.0 support (on WLAN + BT 4.0 combo card)
Interface
1 x COMBO audio jack
1 x USB 3.0 port (s)
1 x USB 2.0 port (s)
1 x HDMI
1 x SD card reader
1X AC adapter plug
1 x Volume up / down

Sound
Built-in Speakers And Microphone
ASUS SonicMaster Lite Technology

Nutrition
3 Cells 50 Whrs LiPol Battery
Power Supply
Output: 19 V DC, 3.42 A, 65 W
Input: 100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal

Dimensions
326 x 232 x 22 mm (WxDxH)
Weight 1.75 kg (with 3 cell battery)

Protection
Kensington lock
Lojack
BIOS Booting User Password Protection
HDD User Password Protection and Security

Additional Information:

Rep: (4)
* = RedDeviL =,
= RedDeviL = @ 11/17/2015, 16:11*
On 8ke, the browser was compressed

It was a matter, only it all worked somehow crookedly, the whole layout of the sites moved out = /
And about the keyboard - doesn’t it remember your last position? This feature on 10-ke seemed to me more convenient than compressing the browser window.

Rep: (12)
He remembers the situation, apparently he will have to get used to it, he can finish it someday: lol:

Rep: (0)
A disk image taken immediately after purchase.
Model: Asus TP300LD (Of. Site)
Image creation program: Acronis True Image 2014 Premium (used 2k10 Live)
Extras: The image is divided into parts (it’s more convenient for me) using Total Commander 8.52a (it is going to it).
Link: Cloud.Mail.ru

Hello Dim_X!
Recommended programs downloaded twice and assembled the image three times, but Akronis writes The archive is corrupted (
I didn’t find other images on the network (I refused to get my own Ghost (I didn’t see the screw as diskpart did not mark it. The new Win8.1 gets up, but I can’t return the native one (Maybe I need to ask you a working image? Thanks!
* nnarik,
Forgot to add an individual appeal

Rep: (168)
Recommended programs downloaded twice and assembled the image three times, but Akronis writes The archive is damaged

Checked the image all the rules.
If you used a vehicle to assemble an image into a single whole, then it could not be damaged. Since TC checks the checksum after assembly, and checks with the original, and if something goes wrong it reports.

* dim_x
I already began to sin on the external screw. Although when he collected the image TC also showed a checksum. So I thought about the image. I don’t know where else to look for the problem (
Thank!

Maybe someone else kept their system when buying this laptop? Though in some format? I would be very grateful

* nnarik,
Why do you need factory Windows at all?

* dim_x
Comp is still on balance. The investor is the state, and they have a mandatory audit

Comp is still on balance. The investor is the state, and they have a mandatory audit

So download the image of Windows 8.1 single language from the Microsoft website, it will pick up the key from bios during installation and you have your own Windows. What is not an option?

* kit_213,
Thank you for participating! I would be grateful for the link to such an image.
In finely soft I found only thishttp: //answers.microso... 4d4f-aba8-a9e35ffa98a5it also contains a link

* nnarik,
I created the image on this page:
http: //windows.microso...te-reset-refresh-media

We need a single language x64 version. During installation, she should pick up the key from the BIOS and pass the activation herself. In theory, after that we get legal win 8.1.
I did not check it on my TP300LA, but another ASUS transformer went through this procedure perfectly, legally activated, and then quietly updated to 10-ki.

True, here is the link that you gave, in one of the answers the OEM version is mentioned, and the downloaded from the site is supposedly clean, but not OEM, although legal.
So whether such an installation of the OEM version is equivalent from a legal point of view - I can’t say, it may make sense to clarify this in Asus support.

And yes, I’ll immediately make a reservation that I don’t touch the system recovery section, but I can’t send it because of traffic restrictions = (

Post has been editedkit_213 - 08.12.15, 15:17

* kit_213,
Thanks for the detailed answer! Went along your path. I downloaded the empty OEM in the torrent, she picked up the key and put all the firewood in my hands.
I didn’t get up naturally.

* dim_x
You wrote on some forum that you coped with installing Fliplock
What sensor drivers are needed, in what order should I put everything?
Thank you for taking the time to explain!

Hmm, a question for those upgraded to Windows 10.

How are you doing with sleep mode?

For some reason, the laptop stubbornly turns off. The system is standard, it was not updated forcefully, in the order of priority. After the update, I installed all the failed drivers from off. site (what was taken from the drivers for vin10, which was not enough from the drivers for 8.1).

Modification of the laptop TP300LA, Core i3 4030U, Intel HD 4400, 12GB RAM (there is an additional bracket for 8GB).

Himself tormented with the problem of sleep mode ... strange, is it really all right or is everyone sitting on the eight?
Remove the "Management Engine Interface" driver, install the old version 9.5.15.1730 and forbid to update this driver ... Hibernation will start working correctly ..

P.S. If updated bios then have to roll back ....

Post has been editedho4uha - 23.12.15, 03:03

In the near future I will try to describe how and what FlipLock set for work.

There are no problems with sleep mode. Drivers are all the latest ....

Installation sequence (at which the key lock works during a coup):
01. Intel Chipset Drivers
02. Intel AHCI (Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver)
03. Intel Serial IO controller driver
04. Intel Management Engine Interface Drivers
05. IntelВ® Collaborative Processor Performance Control Driver Drivers
06. Intel Video Drivers
07. Nvidia Drivers
08. Lan Drivers
09. WLan drivers
10. ASUS Wireless Radio Control
11. STMicroelectronics 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer (HDDProtection)
12. Kionix KXCJ9 Accelerometer SPB
13. Kionix Sensor Fusion Device
14. ATKPackage
15. KBFilter
16. ASUS FlipLock
17. SmartGesture

You can download it here -Yandex.Disk

P.S. If you use a utility such as Destroy Windows Spying, thenDO NOT USEITEM "DISABLE PRIVATE SETTINGS"otherwise FlipLock doesn't work. (At least for me)

Post has been editeddim_x - 28.01.16, 14:57

* ho4uha, Thanks, I'll try to do it tomorrow.

After installing Win 10, FlipLock stopped working, and after a big update, dozens of the three-finger touchpads were also knocked out.
I did everything as described above. FlipLock did not work. The touchpad earned as Asus originally planned. Thank.
It would be nice to run FlipLock anyway.

6.- @ 24.12.2015, 11:45 *
After installing Win 10, FlipLock stopped working, and after a big update, dozens of the three-finger touchpads were also knocked out.
I did everything as described above. FlipLock did not work. The touchpad earned as Asus originally planned. Thank.
It would be nice to run FlipLock anyway.

Installed a clean Windows, or an update?

The touchpad earned as Asus originally planned - how to understand this?

As I wrote above, after updating from 8.1 to 10, FlipLock disappeared, updated all drivers from of. site did not help. A month ago, there was a big update on Win 10 after which gestures on the touchpad stopped working (these are such lotions from Asus, actions with two, three fingers).
After all the manipulations you described - the touchpad works with gestures from Asus, FlipLoc did not work, when you restart or turn on the warning: "USBChargerPlus" "InitializeATKACPIDevice return false".

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 09:15