Problems with Tenda routers

Rep: (8)
Who needs firmware forTenda ac9 :

Extreme firmware 20th (language only Chinese and English)
Attached fileac9_kf_V15.03.05.20_cn.rar(7.16 MB)

Attached fileUS_AC9V1.0BR_V15.03.05.14_multi_TD01.rar(7.16 MB)

Attached fileUS_AC9V1.0BR_V15.03.05.15_multi_TRU01.rar(7.17 MB)

Attached fileUS_AC9V1.0BR_V15.03.05.16 (7849) _multi_TRU01.rar(7.18 MB)

Attached fileac9_kf_V15_03_05_16_8014__cn.rar(7.18 MB)

Attached fileBeta_ac9_kf_V15.03.05.17 (8239 _) _ cn.rar(7.4 MB)

USB printer drivers
Attached fileAC9_printer_driver_WINDOWS.zip(11.12 MB)

Attached fileAC9_V1.0-User Guide.pdf(7.17 MB)

Attached fileAC9_presentation.pdf(570.44 KB)

Attached fileAC9_Specification.pdf(443.69 KB)

15 , 16 (7849), 17 firmware versions are taken from the website of Tenda.ru,
16 (8014) from Vkontakte-Tenda website
14 version from the Chinese site Tends,
20 version from the Internet (now it is stitched, it works)

Post has been editedDRAKON8000 - 31.05.18, 14:20

Rep: (0)
It does not load many sites through the tenda W303R router (Yandex, Google, mail loads normally), directly, via cable, everything loads well.

Rep: (1779)
Zaknik @ 04/04/2015, 21:18*
Does not load many sites through the router tenda W303R

Lay out screenshots of settings, and what value is now in the MTU?

Need firmware for the Tenda n4 router officially in Russia do not deliver on the Chinese office of the website in the Chinese language if anyone has English please share

Save
Wds Tenda W316R, I can’t configure wds on this router

Rep: (2695)
https://www.google.com/...nel=suggest&gws_rd=ssl

I did everything as on video, when I select a network from the list, the TEND inserts the poppy of the first router and renames the name of the network;

Rep: (34)
Has anyone dealt with Tenda routers? D301 exactly

Rep: (1)
Yesterday I connected to ByFly - it turned out.

Rep: (2)
Hello. 3 years on the shelf gathering dust Tenda W303R router. Killed him with Wi-Fi firmware. After repairing the service, only the power indicator is on, although before the service the router responded to the connection to the PC, but it was impossible to enter it. Googling, decided to restore it using UART. I ordered a USB-UART converter on PL2303HX, waiting for it to come. After searching the forums again, I found two ways: via the CFE bootloader or manually via TFTP. But I don’t even have a reaction to connecting to a PC. Is it possible to restore the router in these ways and in this scenario?

Rep: (38)
Try the standard option - on the disconnected clamp the cut, turn on and wait with the clamped rezetom, for a long time, one and a half minutes - two, until one of the indicators changes color. Then connect to the computer, and on the local card it is hard to prescribe IP - 192.168.1. (33, for example), the mask, and the gateway - 192.168.1.1. What is possible (!), It should turn out: the opportunity to fill in the native firmware will appear on the web. Search for firmware on the manufacturer's website. Hope helped.

Post has been editedzerofull - 24.10.16, 09:17

I tried to forward ports in Tenda F3 for remote access to the DVR. I did everything according to the instructions on the sites or in the video. But it still does not work. What could be the problem? I personally can not figure out.

Greetings, there is a router Tenda N304 v2, when you turn on and connect the cord to the wan port, it simply does not distribute wi-fi. The wps / rst button does not respond. Has anyone encountered this problem?

Rep: (8)
Hello. There are - are there "happy" owners of the tenda n630 router, if there is, then tell me where you can find the firmware for this miracle?

Greetings, I purchased a Tenda AC9 router (on Ali), but I cannot configure it (provider Rostelecom).
The problem is that during the automatic setup, press Start and the next page produces "As detected, your connection type may be: Static IP", but it should be "PPPoE". Even if you change to "PPPoE" and enter your login and password (100% correct), then there is no connection. In the attachment screen (not mine) as it should be.
I am not a pro, but there is a suspicion that the firmware for Russia is not suitable, that is, our type of PPPoE connection is different from theirs. Help who than can.
Thank.
Attached fileAC9-How to setup PPPoE mode.doc(125 KB)

Guys, I apologize, do not know where to get the firmware 5.07.17 English, for tenda n630 v2, in YouTube they say that it is well suited for Ukrainian providers, but I can not find it. THANK YOU VERY MUCH THANKS: thank_you:: thank_you:: thank_you:

Rep: (60)

they only have on the official Chinese site at the moment for v2.
Attached Image

And so, it would be logical to ask the one who posted the video - where did it come from?

Post has been editedmajlisaj - 20.02.17, 20:49

Rep: (115)
* MaksimusNN,
MaksimusNN @ 02.18.17, 20:05*
I am not a pro, but there is a suspicion that the firmware for Russia is not suitable, that is, our type of PPPoE connection is different from theirs. Help who than can.
Thank.

Climb to the English-offsite and sew the European (Multi) firmware. And everything will work.

they only have on the official Chinese site at the moment for v2.

Japanese God, and how then to set up a router if everything is in Chinese ???
And so, it would be logical to ask the one who posted the video - where did it come from?

The one who posted the video already and threw the firmware, but I can not understand, is not it possible that the firmware from the w368r router is suitable for n630 v2 ?????? Who is vkurse, please explain, because the owner of the video claims that it was stitched with this very firmware from w368r and it all worked, and here I am a little bit that I’ll get a brick. Many thanks in advance: thank_you:

Post has been editedgekaxa - 21.02.17, 11:07

Rep: (60)

I downloaded the firmware on AC6 there. Anyway, the second language is English. Although on zip. The file is written cn. Well, I can understand English. And so for your device except for them, I did not see the firmware.
And about the left is only at your own peril and risk. It happens that the devices are different and the hardware is the same, and the firmware is suitable.

Post has been editedmajlisaj - 22.02.17, 04:49

Rep: (20)
I downloaded the firmware on AC6 there. Anyway, the second language is English. Although on zip. The file is written cn. Well, I can understand English. And so for your device except for them, I did not see the firmware.
And about the left is only at your own peril and risk. It happens that the devices are different and the hardware is the same, and the firmware is suitable.

Good day.

Now the firmware is in the process of translation. In the near future, the official website of the Tende company will be launched in Russian and we will also begin to upload firmware with full Russification. The English version of the firmware is on all models.

Post has been editedCLONE_2000 - 22.02.17, 11:21

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/27/19 5:38 PM