> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery | [IPhone] [iPad] View iOS backups

Rep: (402)
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery
Version: 6.3.0 Win / 3.9.0 Mac
Catalog: PC software
Last update of the program in the header:03.06.2019

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Extract and view iPhone backups.

Description:
Features of the program:
  • Support for the latest software and devices.
  • The ability to extract a copy from a mobile device, from iTunes or iCloud.
  • View contacts, call history, SMS and MMS, notes, reminders, voice messages, calendar events, documents, photos, installed applications, WhatsApp messages, log of visited web pages, favorite browser and much more.
  • It is possible to work in offline mode and without iTunes.
  • Export and print backup data.

Homepage: http://www.fonepaw.com/iphone-data-recovery/
Windows: http://www.fonepaw.com/downloads/iphone-data-recovery.exe
Mac: http: //www.fonepaw.com...hone-data-recovery.dmg

Download for Windows:
Attached fileFonePaw_iPhone_Data_Recovery_6.3.0.rar(53.72 MB)
Attached fileFonePaw_iPhone_Data_Recovery_6.1.0_Portable.rar(71.48 MB)
thanks, we saySulRav
Download for Mac: Attached fileFonePaw_iPhone_Data_Recovery_3.9.0.zip (41.38 MB)
thanks, we saySulRav
Archive:
Story:
What's new with Win 6.3.0
1. New Feature: Kits, Line, Viber, Messenger data.
2. Fixes the version of the iTunes version and iOS version.
3. Optimizes the info list.
What's new with Win 6.1.0
1. Adds "Edit Contacts" and "Edit Notes" function in iPhone Data Recovery & iOS Data Backup & Restore feature.
2. Adds "Export Contacts to Device" function in iPhone Data Recovery feature.
3. Fixes flashing failed issues of iPhone Xs Max or devices with iOS 12.1.1 and above.
4. Fixes some bugs.
What's new with Win 6.0.0
- It has been downloaded from the Microsoft store.
What's new with Win 5.6.0
- Supports iOS 12.
- Fixes the iCloud downloading failed issue.
- Resolves the problem that iTunes Store from Microsoft Store cannot be detected.
- Addresses the issue of whatsapp Attachments can't be scanned out.

Post has been editedmaxipon - 03.06.19, 08:33
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (0)
the program does not work on win 8.1 x64

Rep: (2756)
Version 1.5Attached fileiPhoneDataRecovery.v.1.5.crk_igorca.zip(20.12 MB)

And326 @ 04/05/2015, 21:04*
the program does not work on win 8.1 x64

Works fine on win 8.1 x64 for me.

Rep: (2)
Is there a key accidentally? In the version for Mac I did not find

Rep: (6)
Shamo365 @ 10/04/2015, 14:58*
Is there a key accidentally? In the version for Mac I did not find

under the poppy, unfortunately, also did not find. use parallels desktop or bootcamp.

Post has been editedDeathSeptember92 - 07.10.15, 10:42

even and under Windows does not find crack.

Lisik_l @ 10.10.2015, 12:52*
even and under Windows does not find crack.

The tablet lies inside the archive, there is a dll file. what is the problem?

Backup iOS 9.1 does not see iCoud in the cloud. Maybe someone turns out?

Post has been editedAlexDon2015 - 28.10.15, 11:41

Rep: (1)
DeathSeptember92 @ 10.13.2015, 16:31*
The tablet lies inside the archive, there is a dll file. what is the problem?

Excuse me, and what should I do with this dll? Copy to the folder with the installed program?

Saber2005 @ 10.28.2015, 21:21*
Excuse me, and what should I do with this dll? Copy to the folder with the installed program?

yes that's right. in the Program files there is a Fonepaw folder, here in its root you need to throw a dll with a replacement. Sometimes it’s not possible to do this, it constantly says that the file is occupied by another program, despite the fact that Fonepaw is closed. In such cases, I make a copy of the Fonepaw folder and replace this file there, well, I also launch the program from the copied folder accordingly.

tell me how to solve the problem with limiting the number of backups, after the 6th window appears, they say you have reached the limit ... thanks

Rep: (3)
AlexDon2015 @ 10.28.2015, 10:41*
Backup iOS 9.1 does not see iCoud in the cloud. Maybe someone turns out?

Post has been editedAlexDon2015 - 10.28.2015, 10:41

the same thing, ios 9.1 does not see ((

yes ... the problem with backup 9.1, in support they promise to fix the problem soon ... we are waiting ...

DeathSeptember92 @ 10.10.2015, 16:07*
New version 2.1.0

Support for iOS 9 backups has appeared.

Fonepaw 2.1.0.zip (20.43 MB)

your archive is viral! I have almost all personal documents, photos, music that were encrypted in the system and are not recognized in any way !!
And in each folder there is a file “How to decrypt files. Txt” with the following content:

"Your files are encrypted! In order to decrypt the files you need to write to the email: [email protected] or [email protected]
In the letter you need to tell us your country of residence and your ID.
Decryption services are paid. The cost is $ 10. Please do not write if you are not going to pay.
For verification, you can send us 2-3 small encrypted files (up to 3 megabytes each) and we will decrypt them for free. "

GUYS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS VIRAL ARCHIVE !!!

Post has been editedemil282 - 03.11.15, 00:26

Emil282 @ 11/02/2015, 23:23*
your archive is viral! I have almost all personal documents, photos, music that were encrypted in the system and are not recognized in any way !!
And in each folder there is a file “How to decrypt files. Txt” with the following content:

"Your files are encrypted! In order to decrypt the files you need to write to the email: [email protected] or [email protected]
In the letter you need to tell us your country of residence and your ID.
Decryption services are paid. The cost is $ 10. Please do not write if you are not going to pay.
For verification, you can send us 2-3 small encrypted files (up to 3 megabytes each) and we will decrypt them for free. "

GUYS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS VIRAL ARCHIVE !!!

there were no viruses there, at least when I downloaded, and you caught a cryptographic virus, there is no cure for it, consider that you lost the documents of the picture, you can try to pay, but 50/50 that it will turn out something, some were really sent a decoder, some FIG. By the way, from experience how many customers bring such camps infected - almost everyone was caught from social networks ...

Guys, tell me (or pay attention)

- The owner of the Apple ID account will receive a notification as soon as the program requests access to iCloud data.
- deleted from tel. calls and not all erased SMS (there are remote contacts) - res.copy to PC. In the cloud, 9.1 does not yet see.

Version 2.1.0

AlexDon2015 @ 11/05/2015, 10:58*
Guys, tell me (or pay attention)

- The owner of the Apple ID account will receive a notification as soon as the program requests access to iCloud data.
- deleted from tel. calls and not all erased SMS (there are remote contacts) - res.copy to PC. In the cloud, 9.1 does not yet see.

Version 2.1.0

the owner will not get anything, according to the second point, I think this is a feature of the program working with backups created 9.1, until 9.1 everything showed

Emil282 @ 11/02/2015, 23:23*
DeathSeptember92 @ 10.10.2015, 16:07 New version 2.1.0 Support for iOS 9 backups appeared. Fonepaw 2.1.0.zip (20.43 MB) your archive is viral! I have almost all personal documents, photos, music that were encrypted in the system and can’t be recognized in any way !! AND EVERY FOLDER HAS A FILE “HOW TO DECrypt DETAILS .txt” with the following content: “Your files are encrypted! In order to decrypt the files you need to write to the email: [email protected] or [email protected] In the letter you need to tell us your country of residence and your ID. Decryption services are paid. The cost is $ 10. Please do not write if you are not going to pay. check you can send us 2-3 small cipher GOVERNMENTAL file (up to 3 megabytes each) and we decipher them for free, "Guys, do not swing TOT VIRAL ARCHIVE !!! Post edited emil282 -. 02.11.2015, 23:26

Everything is ok with the archive, there are no viruses there.

hello everyone
Has anyone solved the problem with 9.1
after the update, the program does not see backups in icloud, it displays the last ones dated September and that’s all, but the clouds already have December backups.
how to pull through icloud, are there any ways?
thank

* zazizaby,

Purely by chance you take it clean those that you have already downloaded and on the disk where the backups are saved, for example, the D drive, the name folder appears in curly brackets in the root of the disk (as I understand the temporary files), here you delete them and you can continue to work)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 12:49 PM