> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

COCTimer | [Miscellaneous] The "Eternal Shield" bot for the game Clash of Clans + autofarm

Rep: (1453)
COCTimer
Version: 6.3.1
Genre: miscellanea

Last update of the game in the header:22.04.2016

Attached Image

Short description:
The program COCTimer was created to facilitate Clash of Clans gameplay and gain an advantage over opponents.

Program features:
  • Maintaining the status of "in the game," so that the enemy could not attack you.
  • Search for an enemy to attack on the set of parameters of the victim:
    • Minimum gold
    • Minimum elixir
    • Minimum Black Elixir (Dark)
    • Minimum amount of gold and elixir
    • TX in the corner of the map
    • The maximum level of TX (while from 8 to 10)
The most important thing is that the probability of error is minimized, and it takes less time for the bot to evaluate the enemy than it does to the person.
Therefore, the search for the victim is faster than usual.
  • Mine gathering
  • Training of all types of troops (each type of troops in its own hut)
  • AUTO ATTACK by the following units (in the order of their disembarkation):
    • Giants
    • Wall Murals
    • Barbarians
    • Archers
    • Goblins
    • King
    • Queen
And the best part - you can play your favorite game on the computer!
Developer: genixx
Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: availability Bluestacks
Official sources: Site

Download:
Version: 6.3.1 COCTimer (Post genixx # 49056614)
Change history
  • Release 6.3.1 includes many important fixes, as well as everything so that the bot's activity can not be tracked both from the game and other players viewing the attacks.
    The most welcome:
    Use in battle bot potions treatment, haste and acceleration of the accumulation of troops
    Donat of a new unit "Vyshibala"
    Using a new unit "Bouncer" in battle
    Bot now plays fair:
    Random deviations are added to all actions of the bot, both in time and in click coordinates
    The possibility of a scheduled shutdown of the bot
    The possibility of scheduled breaks after a specified time of the bot
    Increased mine collection time
    Adding checks when training on the barracks to eliminate unnecessary clicks
    Important fixes:
    The definition and use of bot clan reinforcements in combat with a modified clan badge
    Unmistakable definition of the end of the battle
    Fixed lightning bombing of darkness drills
    Patch workout correction in a dark barrack of level 7
    Correction of reading the number of dark and cups when searching
    Correction of cancellation by the bot of requests to join the clan
    Removed the possibility of too pale behavior of the bot when attacking
    Fixed saving ticks using potions and troops

• Release6.2.0 17.03.2016
A complete list of changes compared to the previous stable version of the bot:
Realistic and fast landing around the base (checkbox "Landing on the red line" on the tab "Attack")
Purposeful landing on the mine. (Drop-down list on the "Attack" tab)
Purposeful landing on the dark elixir and dark elixir well storage. (Drop-down list on the "Attack" tab)
Minimizing the bot to tray - absolute invisibility for the authorities (when starting at work).
Super speed donat without analyzing the request for donat clans (including donat on hieroglyphs, emoticons and everything else). Use with great care in regular clans!
Bombing by earthquakes and lightning of black elixir wells after the troops die.
The function of waiting for the restoration of heroes before the start of the search for the victim (at the bottom of the tab "Troops").
Fixed letter recognition and added digit recognition in reinforcement requests.
Acceleration of all heroes during the demolition of the base by 80%.
Autocompletion of a battle by percentage change in addition to changing resources.
Fixed a hang when attacking with the "Auto Complete Battle" option.
Fixed the launch of the bluetooth second version of the bot.
Fixed donat on any request with stop words.
Continuation of the search for the victim after the message "no suitable victims were found."
When upgrading the walls now just will not improve anything extra.
  • Release5.2.6 25.10.2015
Qualitatively new level of attack on TX - now used potions and attack more thoughtful. Determining whether units landed is alive according to resource changes.
Added restart after synchronization problem.
Fixed slow release in non-background mode.
Fixed donate in non-background mode.
The search by TX level is improved - now in pursuit of cups you can choose TX a couple of levels weaker than you and set the condition "OR" - the bot will attack to pick up 50%.
  • Release5.1.7 16.09.2015
Fixed a circle attack after the removal of TX, if the additional parameters do not satisfy, the upper corner for the search is reduced.
When attacking TX, it does not drain banks.
When attacking TX, each time they land a different number of warriors (plus or minus 20%).
Reworked the start of the crash when closing the application.
Added autorun of bluetooth with the game when the bot starts (you can now add the autorun of the computer so that the bot starts working immediately when it is turned on).
Donat is now 8 soldiers (depending on the level of the clan).
When Donate is now checking if global chat or clan chat is open.
  • Release4.2.0 20.05.2015.
The errors of recognizing the number of lightning, the statistics tab and analysis of complete mines are fixed.
Added countdown time to act shield (gathering mines, training troops).
If the bluetooth switches to another application, the bot will try to switch to the game again.
  • Release4.1.9 19.05.2015.
Fixed errors in recognition of the number of lightning and analysis of full mines.
Accelerated landing due to the correct recognition of the number of troops.
Added statistics tab (updated only when switching to this tab).
  • Release4.1.8 14.05.2015.
The lightning attack of the dark repository under the conditions on the Attack tab (it is not necessary to set the dark search parameter on the first tab).
Preserving the parameters of the purchase of lightning.
Fixed problems of departure due to inactivity and remote disconnection by reference.
  • Release4.1.7 12.05.2015.
Fixed problems of training troops and work not in the background.
  • Release 4.1.6 08.05.2015.
Fixed problems of training troops, localization, landing of heroes and QA from the attack.
Creating spells (so far without using during auto attack).
  • Release4.1.5 01.05.2015.
Fixed problems that have arisen in connection with the update of the game 04/30/15, namely: training of troops at accelerated barracks and requesting reinforcement.
  • Release 4.1.3 28.04.2015.
Many small bugs fixed.
Added the possibility of landing heroes on one side.
With a one-sided attack, the heroes and the clan land there.
Request reinforcements.
  • Release4.1.1 20.04.2015.
Added the "Attack" button to release troops with a bot during manual search.
Fixed several bugs and posted all the changes to the latest beta versions:
Changed the size of the bluetooth window, it is now one, with no options.
Search for abandoned bases (graves, full mines, empty elixir vault, empty inferno, gray league).
Auto attack with all imaginable warriors (except for pkka, golem and witch), landing of the clan.
Attack from four sides or from one random side.
The choice of troops for auto attacks, including spacecraft and heroes.
  • Version3.2.3 03.04.2015.
Autosliv cups is now possible up to 10 cups.
Removed while empty tab "attack".
  • Version3.2.2 20.03.2015.
Implemented the ability to auto-pour cups (shield settings tab).
Fixed the training of units from the bottom on 960 * 600.
When you start the bot, it opens much faster, because does not collect mines and does not attempt to immediately train troops. This will happen with the next activity on the timer of the shield.
  • Version3.2.1 16.03.2015.
Humanization of auto attack:
Acceleration of heroes for health reasons (in the red zone).
Increased pauses when landing units.
Planting along a zigzag line, not stripes (imitation of driving two fingers back and forth along the edges of the map).
Plant about 20 bows along the bottom edge of the map.
Fixed analysis of the window of the end of the battle.

Past versions

Post has been editedT0ugh - 05.10.17, 16:05
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (3)
The people, who tried it?
otherwise I know xmod does not fit bluestucks

Rep: (9)
Mozges @ 04/06/2015, 19:04*
The people, who tried it?

It works, a great program, I advise.

Rep: (0)
How to activate the program?

Rep: (45)
And for this is not banned? Exactly safe?

Rep: (23)
AleksHr @ 04/07/2015 08:59*
And for this is not banned?

And how will they know? It simulates a mouse poking around the screen. Is that a permanent online can, but I have not heard of such cases. Permanent online has a serious drawback - vegetation is not growing. Accordingly, gems do not go.
igorit @ 04/06/2015, 20:55*
How to activate the program?

I clicked in the registration to get a trial key. Indicated soap. While working.

Rep: (10)
I have been using it for a long time, a cool program and for reasonable money

Rep: (53)
Oh, thanks to the kind people that created a separate topic, otherwise I did not succeed.

Rep: (51)
Writing trial version is over! In vain the current set.

Rep: (23)
Here is what the author writes about the ban:
Constant automatic farm can cause questions to those who will view the attack. And, frankly, a ban account for a month for this is theoretically possible. But for the rest (the shield, the gathering of mines, the training of the troops), the program imitates the actions of a person (mouse clicks on the playing field), so they are not tracked from the game. If you are very worried about this, just do not use auto-attack.

The author of the bot, why has it doubled in price? (((I need 2 computers now — to give my own, and before it was 200 there with something and now 400 .... it’s expensive, and so I can confirm again, bot for blue stax cool !!! for computers. for mobile there is hmod

Rep: (14)
And how much does the trial work?

a week or 10 days it seems like it would fall in price, many would buy it, because there are few alternatives and in Russian, a good ocht bot))) author, think plz - cheaper price, more buyers)))

Rep: (2)
How to put Russian

I use BlueStacks and Automatic Mouse and Keyboard for collection. Of course this is not a bot. But maybe someone will be interested.

Version 4.1.1https://yadi.sk/d/fN1C3vidg7X9g

Updates:
Added the "Attack" button to release troops with a bot during manual search.
Fixed several bugs and posted all the changes to the latest beta versions:
Changed the size of the bluetooth window, it is now one, with no options.
Search for abandoned bases (graves, full mines, empty elixir vault, empty inferno, gray league).
Auto attack with all imaginable warriors (except for pkka, golem and witch), landing of the clan.
Attack from four sides or from one random side.
The choice of troops for auto attacks, including spacecraft and heroes.

WaxNaxBlyX , it happens sometimes, because Apparently someone has already used the bot on a very similar computer (not necessarily on yours). In this case, only the prepaid key will work, but I guarantee a full refund if something is not liked within three days after the purchase.

mahran The trial version runs for three days.

Djaika , it went up in January, when an auto attack was implemented in the bot. Before that, he simply maintained activity in the game and collected mines, but now he allows receiving 4m resources for 10 tons over night (this is mine), this is quite enough to occupy all the workers and slowly pump the fence.
And let me remind you about the discount for the second and subsequent keys - if you have already bought the key, then you can buy the rest with a 50% discount.

Rep: (14)
And let me remind you about the discount for the second and subsequent keys - if you have already bought the key, then you can buy the rest with a 50% discount.

Is it on other pc you say?

COCTimer for Android is? xmod cannot farm and find the town hall behind the wall and automatically attack

Mahran, this is about any additional keys in one hand, be it another computer of the same person or a purchase for clan members or friends.

_Oybek_, I do not think that such things should be done for smartphones, after all, bot eats a lot of resources. But the creators of hmod big fellows, maybe they will go on, who knows ...

Rep: (1)
Is there a broken free version ???

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19 08:35