Onda v116w - Discussion | [tabletpc] Win 8.1 + Android Kit Kat | 11.6 | Intel BayTrail-T Z3736F

Rep: (3)
DiscussionOnda v116w
Dual OS Win 8.1 + Android Kit Kat | 11.6 "| Intel BayTrail-T Z3736F Quad Core CPU, X86.22nm | 2Gb | Bluetooth 4.0.3G, HDMI, WiDi and 4K Video Playing, support up to 128GB TF card
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
CPU: Intel 64bit Quad Core Bay Trail-T Z3736F CPU
RAM: 2GB, DDR3L
Storage: 64GB eMMC
Extend Card: Support TF card up to 128GB extended
Bluetooth: BT 4.0
Shell Material: Plastic
Screen: Capacitive Touchscreen, 1920 * 1080 High-resolution Screen
Size: 11.6 inch
Resolution: 1920 * 1080 Pixels
Visible Angle: 178 В°
Screen PPI: 265
Display: Retina IPS Screen
Daul Camera: Front 2.0 Megapixels, Back 5.0 Megapixels Auto Foucus (OV Camera)
additional information
CPU: Intel 64bit Quad Core Bay Trail-T Z3736F CPU
RAM: 2GB, DDR3L
Storage: 64GB eMMC
Extend Card: Support TF card up to 128GB extended
Bluetooth: BT 4.0
Shell Material: Plastic
Screen: Capacitive Touchscreen, 1920 * 1080 High-resolution Screen
Size: 11.6 inch
Resolution: 1920 * 1080 Pixels
Visible Angle: 178 В°
Screen PPI: 265
Display: Retina IPS Screen
Daul Camera: Front 2.0 Megapixels, Back 5.0 Megapixels Auto Foucus (OV Camera)
Video: 4K HD Videp Play with formats of MP4 / 3GP / 3G2 / RM / RMVB / ASF / FLAC / APE / MOV etc.
Gravity Sensor: Yes
Multi-Touch: Yes, 10 points touch
OTG: Yes
WIFI: Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
Earphone: 3.5mm
Video: 1080P, AVI / MOV / MP4 / RMVB / FLV / MKV ...
Music: MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE / AAC / FLAC / OGG
Ebook: UMD, TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2 ...
Battery: 8800mAh
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
ENG Opening the box, reviewhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDE3-Sb3TiI
ENG Disassemblyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaShFzTzN4Q
ENG 3D Mark Test, 3G, 4K Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO-ycxBtTiE
ENG Games CoD, MW3, external drive connection, temperature.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjzIG-82Kd4
Seen Features
Disk breakdown: ~ 1.5g, apparently Android backup, ~ 3g Windows recovery, ~ 17g Android (free ~ 16), ~ 34g Windows (free ~ 24) + a bunch of small disks on 64m total of 17 partitions.
It was not possible to change the Chinese language, I had to rearrange the Windows, put it without special dances with a tambourine, the wired key did not fit, so I went through the Windows activator.
The stove is still there, the radiator is rather weak (I’ll get my hands on it), in Windows when watching Full HD video the processor temperature is 85+, the default throttling is set to 78, I had to change, the android and the game’s wines are heated at the same time it seems that the throttling in android works when default 78 degrees, maybe somewhere it can be changed, but have not yet found.
When the hard drive is connected via a full-sized USB, left noise and clicks are heard in the headphones. The speakers are quite loud and not too squeaky, in android the maximum volume is less than in Windows.
In android, when watching movies at maximum backlight, a warning about overheating appears and the backlight immediately halves, otherwise there are no problems with movies.
Miscellaneous and useful

Post has been editedBlack fish - 08.07.15, 06:39

Rep: (0)
Purchased two years ago, v2. The first thing I saved was the sections, then I put it on all Win10. I got up, it worked, but periodically lags for a second. Work uncomfortably. Demolished, set 8.1 Everything flies. I took some kind of lightweight assembly from the rutracker, only installed the driver. By the way, intel does not charge without drivers, only in the off state.

I haven’t been using a tablet recently, I want to give my wife films. For convenience, I want to return the android. The problem is that I forgot what I backed up, the raw format. I'll try to recover.
Now the question. Just in case, does anyone have instructions and files for restoring their native android, or instructions on how to install android to the full extent?

Rep: (26)
Share the file Dual system Intel tablet _Drivers Install 201504016.rar or other driver assemblies, all the links are dead.
I killed the android, put 10k, all the drivers were installed including the touch, but the touch does not work. I tried a hundred drivers on the touch, all the curves.

Posted on 10/09/2018, 15:04:

* unwarkz,
Can you share firewood with workers?

Here is the firewood that I copied from the tablet before reinstalling. Then I used some more of this topic, but I can not find the downloaded ones.
Damn, can anyone post partitions backed up or files with firmware v2? I found my backup, but it turned out to be not a backup but a fakap, it turns out I saved it after I had time to dig into the settings, and it is not working. the only partition structure you can use.
Attached fileondav116wdb.rar(55.42 MB)

Rep: (62)
But what is his charge? can you write the parameters?

I have Onda, only without Android V116W Core M3 5Y10c if I can help you write something, it costs Windows 8.1 if I can drop the drivers.
But I’m looking for a disassembly of my tablet, but I can’t find it anywhere, there are no reviews. I want to replace the battery, but I don’t take it apart so I can break it. I need a guide on how to start disassembling.

Detailed disassembly already found)
:)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/28/19, 13:37