[Android Wear] Programs | The catalog of programs for smart watches on Android Wear

Rep: (85)
[OS] Android Wear | Dials for Android Wear | Programs for Android Wear

Attached Image
(Logo is clickable)

Rules of conduct in the subject, the requirements for the design of posts.
  1. In this topic, it is FORBIDDEN to upload programs! Explanation by moderator Aakurb .
  2. If you want to share programs missing on the forum, do it in the sectionWearable electronics software, here it is allowed to upload only the link to the profile topic, to add the program to the catalog.
  3. Here, the search for programs is allowed, as well as the discussion of only the general aspects of the programs, specifically the questions of interest must be discussed in the profile topic of the program.
  4. Offtopic and flood prohibited and punishable!

Software catalog
Multimedia

Navigation maps

Internet and communication

Design (Launchers, makers, etc.)

Office applications

Calls and SMS

System applications

Reading, learning, knowledge base

Personal, lifestyle, medicine, sports

miscellanea
  • Wear Apps for Android Wear- Shop application for Android Wear. Compared to its counterparts, it has much more features - in addition to the main purpose, it can display some information about connected watches, such as free memory, has a built-in manager of installed Wear-applications, news about Android Wear, and even offer a solid list of straps for your wearable device .
  • Wear Store for Wear Apps- Android Wear App Store
  • Shop for Android Wear

Games

Instructions, useful links

Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user for the published decoration, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture

K
Topics Curator:Jack3995
For all questions please contactQMS.

Post has been editedJack3995 - 15.06.17, 14:16
Reason for editing: Wear dialer

Rep: (0)
Can someone tell me an e-mail client to Wear. We need not just a notification, and the ability to view e-mail when I'm comfortable.

Rep: (60)
* AutolikIV, here eg

Rep: (87)
Stopped working AlarmClock Extended for Wear

Rep: (25)
Please tell me if there are any programs that would listen to podcasts? What would have been a few podcasts on the clock? Music once all the songs, podcasts and still have to through the phone switch

Rep: (249)
The header is written ban on putting some programs. Link to the topic where you can lay out - does not work. Poke reference which put paid programku

Rep: (1326)
* submarin
Explanation: This topic is a directory. If you want to lay out the program, go toWearable electronics softwareand click "New Topic". With the help of a specially created wizard you can easily create a theme with the program. Thank you for your desire to help other users.

Rep: (17)
Does anyone have any such application Styler Watch Face Creator?

Rep: (0)
Guys are interested in the program to lock your smartphone screen with hours upon request. Not my habit to put a pin on a smartphone, but it would be convenient at one point get blocked phone hours. Can tell whether there is this kind of application.

Rep: (69)
kubik0rubika @ 01.07.2015, 23:42*
Guys are interested in the program to lock your smartphone screen with hours upon request. Not my habit to put a pin on a smartphone, but it would be convenient at one point get blocked phone hours. Can tell whether there is this kind of application.

I have so:
1. Set the pin lock on SMART.
2. Includes smart lock on BT devaysu (as there is a connection with the whole body clock switched on without a password) as soon as a connection is lost, the phone asks for a PIN
3. Installation Wear Mini Launcher. in recent versions added a toggle (switch) to lock the screen by pressing the buttons.

Rep: (4)
Prompt, whether there is such a program that to turn off the phone with the clock? I did not find anything.

Rep: (22)
whether there is a program to read the history of incoming notifications hours ie if I closed the notification to be able to watch them again, read, archive type ....

or even be so as long as they are open, but it is 2 or more notifications from a program, I could read them separately, and not to see that the two of them

Rep: (15)
Need a program that notifies each hour vibration. As usual peak hours each hour. Something I have not found.

Rep: (85)
vikkon @ 15.07.2015, 17:25*
Need a program that notifies each hour vibration. As usual peak hours each hour. Something I have not found.

Hourly Chime.

Post has been editedJack3995 - 15.07.15, 20:43

Rep: (10)
Prompt how to shazam zainstalit moto360?

Rep: (66)
* alexander9216,
Just put on the body and all that he will himself.

Can anyone have the apk file source (news reader)? With me plus

Rep: (249)
* DogadinPavel,
Referring to the market

https: //play.google.co...klinker.android.source

Posted on 21/07/2015, 20:32:

Link below
submarin @ 21.07.2015, 19:50*
* DogadinPavel,
Referring to the market

Rep: (9)
Hello to all. Guys tell me whether there is a program that the office type, it would be possible to open the documents and pictures directly on the clock.

Rep: (553)
* BIG_ILYA,
Pictures can be galleries:time, twoandthree. As for the documents - so far onlyreader PDFnikov.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 13:51