> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Clipboard Manager | Simple and powerful clipboard manager

Rep: (168)
Clipboard manager
Version: 2.5.3

Last update of the program in the header:29.05.2018

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Clipboard history, search history, to automatically add notes, confirmation before saving.

Description:
This is a simple and powerful clipboard manager that stores the history, provides quick access to your notes.
Available features:
* Categories notes.
* Automatically save your notes from the clipboard.
* Confirmation before saving.
* Automatic cleaning of the default category.
* Automatic cleaning basket.
* Search through your notes.

I hope you enjoy the app "Clipboard Manager"!

Android required: 4.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: devdnua
Homepage: http://dev.dn.ua/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=devdnua.clipboard

Download:
Version: 2.5.3 Post в„–308, author Katafrakt

Past versions

Modifications

Post has been editediMiKED - 10.02.20, 04:59
Reason for edit: Update: modification 2.5.3 Dark Mod Topics Keyboards

Attached fileClipboardManager-release.apk(1.26 MB)

Version 1.0.1
Changes:
- Fixed a bug with the Copy and close.

Rep: (534)
* dddev, I understood correctly - Are you a developer? If so, what type of data synchronization does not want to?

Vitam @ 30.03.2015, 09:09*
dddev, I understood correctly - Are you a developer? If so, what type of data synchronization does not want to?

Good afternoon! That's right I'm a developer. If all goes well, the synchronization will be. Those. It planned :)

* dddev, good luck in the development of the project! Wishlist'll write here :-)

Rep: (83)
The app is excellent, I would like to sync with the devices, and for me the most important thing with the computer. Ready to buy without hesitation. Good luck.

ianisian @ 30.03.2015, 16:05*
The app is excellent, I would like to sync with the devices, and for me the most important thing with the computer. Ready to buy without hesitation. Good luck.

Syncing with your computer - You mean as an app for windows (linux, mac) or as a site-service access to your notes (e-but only with the authorization)?

RX-3 @ 03/30/2015, 16:41*
It seems that without the "services" will not work ...

Google services are used, but Google promises that without them everything should work. tested on the emulator, everything worked. If there is an opportunity to throw off the error log writes.

Post has been editeddddev - 30.03.15, 18:07

RX-3 @ 30/03/2015, 22:10*
No, I stand services, as needed. Yuzayu direct competitor to your sabzh ... it does not have the proverbial "analytics", and in the services - to noodle ... I decided to try this creation - oops, immediately clings Googley Pribluda.

PySy: For me, definitely - this sucks ..!

I use analytics to begin to understand that the audience, and to my knowledge it is used by 90% of the projects. Services and there will be up to the bulldozer, according to Google (https: //developers.goo...tion/android/v4/ hl = ru? ).

But thanks anyway for the tip :)

Rep: (1)
It would be good to make the function of selecting all notes, or anything on the clipboard. And then delete everything by clicking on each position is not very comfortable.

Jack-fisher @ 31.03.2015, 14:48*
It would be good to make the function of selecting all notes, or anything on the clipboard. And then delete everything by clicking on each position is not very comfortable.

Yes, you are right, I will add in the next update.

Rep: (339)
Would do well to add the ability to hide the icon in the notification bar. When you remove the tick does not work

Posted 01/04/2015, 8:43:

And as an Official App

spok4322 @ 01.04.2015, 07:43*
Would do well to add the ability to hide the icon in the notification bar. When you remove the tick does not work

Unfortunately android can kill processes that operate without a notification icon in the row. Therefore, sometimes the process is not running, although its android must then be restarted.

Update:Attached fileClipboardManager-release.apk(1.26 MB)

Version: 1.0.3
- Added select all.

* dddev, Thanks for the update. And a question - why just at long tapas on the screen displays a message that the note has been added to the browser (Chinese), though I'm still that does not link to copy and save the post?

Post has been editedVitam - 04.04.15, 00:24
Reason for editing:.

Rep: (367)
It is desirable to add the option to view when you click on a note;)

Rep: (3)
behaves strangely on my phone: when copying saves two identical notes with the same time, which by the way is not displayed correctly - it is not the system, but three hours earlier. That is to say, without taking into account the belt.
upd: If you click Cancel in the confirmation pop-up window preservation, it creates one note
fly iq451, android 4.2.1, Swype

Post has been editedromb-hp - 04.04.15, 03:04

Rep: (148)
Well, a nice design, all in bright colors, there is no comment on the interface.
It is stable, performs all its functions to the five points.
Good thing you can add your own categories, or simply leave only your clipboard.
The only thing that had not yet quite like it, is the fact that eats RAM + 30 MB.

Vitam @ 03.04.2015, 23:22*
dddev, thanks for the update. And a question - why just at long tapas on the screen displays a message that the note has been added to the browser (Chinese), though I'm still that does not link to copy and save the post?

It's strange, what device is using and what firmware? Application subscribes to an event, and when the system calls it adds to the database record. those. apparently that is causing the event.
By the way it can and javascript on the page, try another site.

romb-hp @ 04.04.2015, 01:54*
behaves strangely on my phone: when copying saves two identical notes with the same time, which by the way is not displayed correctly - it is not the system, but three hours earlier. That is to say, without taking into account the belt.
upd: If you click Cancel in the confirmation pop-up window preservation, it creates one note
fly iq451, android 4.2.1, Swype

Please try in the settings disable and re-enable monitoring. And write the result if the problem goes away then it is a bug in the program and it will be corrected.
With the time zone - look, I check it out.

Thank you for your feedback, I will look correct. :)

* dddev, Google Nexus 7 device LTE (2013), the firmware 4.4.4 paranoid. Who I noticed on other sites so the same duty at the tapas there is an inscription - a note was added to the Clipboard Manager, and actually add notes from the clipboard and so constantly.
Can still function does not save duplicates do?
Attached Image

Post has been editedVitam - 05.04.15, 18:17
Reason for editing:.

Rep: (434)
* Vitam,
Yes, this bug since the first version. On any site tapnesh and "showered" the window with copying, and inside two copies of "what is" right. On this right away and blew the buggy prog.

Rep: (3)
Not lost bug takes. But noticed an interesting piece: two notes when copying only arise when working with the browser, and different. It is not in text programs. It creates one note, as it should be.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 7:32