> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

53 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Monetal | Convenient accounting of personal finances
kruil
Message#1
25.03.15, 17:15
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 935
Check in: 02.10.07
Xiaomi Mi 4S

�������. ���� �������� download

version: 4.35

Last update of the program in the header:17.01.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Quick and easy accounting of finances.

Description:
Hello. I am a developer of the Monetal application, whichquite popular on the Windows Phone platform. The Android version appeared relatively recently, but in a short time it acquired a significant share of the functionality of the older WP version. If you have already tried to keep records of finances, and you did not have enough patience, try Monetal. I will be glad to all suggestions and comments.
10 seconds GIF animation for which you will love Monetal
Attached Image

Monetal is a new finance manager for Android. Offering a convenient and intuitive interface, the application makes mega-fast accounting of costs and revenues. Monetal allows you to create multiple accounts for cash, bank card, or electronic money, and then enter transactions by simply pressing the plus or minus buttons located next to the account. The process is very fast. When you pay for gas, for example, quickly open Monetal, press minus, enter the amount, and select a tag. You will have time to add expense faster than you get your change.

Attached Image

Why is Monetal so comfortable?
✔ instant download
✔ add transaction in 3 clicks
Intuitive interface
Considers income and expenses, and debts
✔ budgets and user properties
✔ synchronization between devices
✔ nested tags
✔ multicurrency
Detailed payment history for each of the accounts
✔ auto backup in Dropbox
Charged with positive energy
✔ draws wealth
no ads. Not at all

[attachment = "7477078: 7470746.png"]
Video is an example of synchronization between three devices.

Video tutorials on working with Monetal:
  1. The first acquaintance with Monetal -watch
  2. Editing and grouping categories -watch
  3. Debt Accounting in Monetal -watch
  4. Group accounts in wallets -watch
  5. Categories of accounts in Monetal -watch

Frequently asked Questions:
How to create a transfer between accounts?
Translation is created in the same way as a regular transaction. After entering the amount, click below on the button to switch to the translation tags, and select the account.

How to add a comment to the transaction?
You can add a comment in two ways. When creating a transaction after entering the amount, hold down the tag, and enter a comment in the window that appears. For an already created transaction, find it in the history, open the context menu by long pressing on the transaction, “Add note”.

How to change the date of the transaction to bring yesterday's expenses?
When creating a transaction, simply click on the date on the top and put the right one

Denomination inByelorussianthese . How to continue using Monetal?
In July 2016, a denomination will be held in Belarus. In this regard, users from Belarus can take advantage of a special function of data denomination, which will keep the data current. Before you begin, be sure to make a backup in case something goes wrong. Now launch Monetal, go to settings, open a command prompt and run the denominate BYR command to transfer your accounts, transactions and base currency to the new BYN.

How to set up sync?
I recorded the detailedsynchronization setup video.

Reviews

ps. I have an ideawrite data importer from popular financial applications.If you have been using another application for a long time, but you want to try Monetal, write about it at [email protected], indicating which application you are using now.
Android required: 5.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Ilya Krupko (Clickland)
Information on the use of Monetal and useful tips: www.mymonetal.com/help.php
GooglePlay: https: //play.google.co...clickland.monetal.free

Download for devices with Android 5.0 and higher: Attached fileMonetal_4.35.apk (4.96 MB)

Post has been editedkruil - 17.01.19, 12:35
kruil
Message#42
15.05.15, 14:50
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 935
Xiaomi Mi 4S

Monetal received update 1.1. Now accounts can be in different currencies, with daily update rates. Also fixed some bugs. Further, according to the plan, import into qif so that you can start using Monetal without losing the old data.

ps. If someone has data in qif format for a period of more than two months, please write me. This will greatly help in the development. Thank.
Vin_
Message#43
17.05.15, 23:56
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 15.05.15
Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen)

Good evening.

Firstly, I wanted to say thank you for the excellent program, I used it on WP and when I switched to android I was pleasantly surprised that the author began working on it on this platform.

Selected several problems in the work:
  1. I am from Belarus and my currency is respectively the main one in the program Belarusian ruble. However, after exiting the program and re-entering it, my main currency is the Russian ruble.
  2. Sometimes when the control buttons are duplicated in the upper right corner (plus sign, gear and "ellipsis")
  3. Incorrectly displays the date of the last backup. At the moment I had it done on 05/15/2015, and the program indicates 14/04/2015.
  4. Cannot edit transaction. Click to edit, enter a new amount, click on the checkmark on the keyboard and then there is no "Save" or "OK" button. There is only a "Back", and after clicking on it, the amount is old.

Post has been editedVin_ - 18.05.15, 00:04
kruil
Message#44
18.05.15, 11:14
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 935
Xiaomi Mi 4S

Thanks, I will check soon.

Post has been editedkruil - 18.05.15, 11:14
wmk
Message#45
05.06.15, 03:20
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2573
Check in: 22.03.12
Apple iPhone 8

Good day.
Two weeks of silence in the topic somehow alarming.
* kruilDo not tell me when the implementation of synchronization between different platforms (android & wp) is planned is very necessary.

Post has been editedwmk - 05.06.15, 03:22

--------------------
LG P698 ->Samsung Galaxy S 7562 Duos>HTC Desire 500->Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Sim ->iphone 5 ->iPhone 6s->iPhone 8
Lenovo A3000 ->iPad 4
MiPad2 ->Huawei MediaPad T3 7
kruil
Message#46
06.06.15, 10:37
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 935
Xiaomi Mi 4S

Two weeks of silence in the topic somehow alarming

Good day. Everything goes according to plan. Synchronization is implemented at 70 percent somewhere. I checked that everything works, now I am creating an interface for both Wp and Android platforms. In the next update, it will be one-sided only in the direction of Android, and then add the opposite.
Cannot edit transaction.

After entering the amount, click on the tag, as when creating a new transaction.
after exiting the program and re-entering it

Yes, there was such a glitch, I hope now it is gone forever. Update to current version 1.3.
kruil
Message#47
11.06.15, 09:13
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 935
Xiaomi Mi 4S

Yesterday Monetal was updated, allowing you to transfer all your transactions, accounts, and tags from Windows Phone to Android.

The function is new, and has not yet been tested on a large number of users, so just in case, backup your data in Monetal on Android.

To transfer data, make sure that the latest coin versions for Wp (v9.2) and Android (v1.4) are installed, and both devices have Internet access
1) Run Monetal on Windows Phone, open the command line (Settings - double tap on the word Settings), and enter the command "export android", and wait for the Export CODE.
2) Now launch Monetal on Android, open the command line (Settings - Command line), and enter the command "import CODE".

If something goes wrong and you don’t like the result of the import, you can delete all imported transactions on your Android device with the command "deleteimported".
kruil
Message#48
24.06.15, 17:40
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 935
Xiaomi Mi 4S

There is an idea to automatically add transactions from your servers. It is useful to those who use Monetalfor doing business finances or has its own online store. Monetal will be able to add transactions with the desired tag, and change the invoice amount. For a regular user, this is unnecessary, so it will all be configured via the command line. Who thinks what? Write in a personal, if you want to participate in the beta test of this functionality.
kruil
Message#49
08.07.15, 17:22
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 935
Xiaomi Mi 4S

A new update to version 1.5 is already available on Google Play. Now Monetal has learned to group tags, as on the version for Windows Phone. Thanks to this, the statistics of your expenses and income will be even more detailed.
To group when creating a new transaction, select "Group Tags" in the menu.

Post has been editedkruil - 08.07.15, 17:23
Sunlancer
Message#50
11.08.15, 14:55
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 26.07.14

Tell me please, and is the synchronization between the WP device and Android planned through the same OneDrive? At the moment on WP, I see in the settings Onedrive and for Android - DropBox, i.e. actually synchronize the budget will not succeed.

If I made a mistake and the opportunity is still there, I would be grateful for the hint. (WP - software purchased, I was going to buy on Android, but due to the lack of synchronization, there is still a pause)
kruil
Message#51
13.08.15, 18:02
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 935
Xiaomi Mi 4S

Sunlancer @ 08/11/2015, 2:55 PM*
synchronization between a WP device and Android is planned through the same OneDrive

Good day. Synchronization while working between devices on WP. How the main functionality will be made on Android, I will do it.
kruil
Message#52
25.08.15, 11:14
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 935
Xiaomi Mi 4S

The new version 1.8 is already available on Google Play.
- Added accounting of debts and debtors, you can forgive debts, and be forgiven
- Automatic backup
- Fixed password login error
- General fixes and improvements
schilenkoa
Message#53
23.09.15, 13:57
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 23.02.09

Thank you for the convenient program! I started to use WP, now I switched to the android version.

I noticed a bug: when transferring funds from one account to another, the amount of expenses per day in one of the accounts is incorrect:
Translated funds 10000r. from the account "Apartment is new" to the account "Current expenses".

So it is displayed in the account report "Apartment is new"
Attached Image

And so in the report on the account "current expenses"
Attached Image

In both accounts, the amount is recorded with a minus sign, since it was formed as an expense -10000r. on account "New apartment".
If the record is deleted and re-created as a parish + 10000r. on the account "current expenses", then it will be incorrectly taken into account
with a plus sign in the daily tamping account "Apartment is new."

This error is present only in the version for android, under WP everything is in order.

More wishes (at least partially, they already sounded in the subject, but nonetheless I repeat, to emphasize their relevance):
1. Make an entry to the record not for a long tap on categories (first: not obvious, and second: a little more time is spent, ergonomics suffers), but as a separate visible field, for example, between sum and categories.
2. Make a custom sorting of the list of categories: alphabetically, the most frequent at the top, customizable. Implement by dragging your finger while editing the list.
3. In the Expenses section, sum up not for all accounts at once, but provide a choice, for example, only for the check boxes marked. If such a function has already been implemented (maybe in a slightly different form and place), please tell me where. In the transaction view for a specific account, you can see either all transactions individually, or transactions in only one category.

These wishes apply to both the version for android, and WP
Thank.

Post has been editedschilenkoa - 23.09.15, 14:14
Yozhig
Message#54
27.09.15, 15:15
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 20.08.11
Nokia Lumia 830

Windows 10 client, please!
Bullshit
Message#55
27.09.15, 16:10
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 16.01.15

Hello!

I bought the key on the vin background, is it possible to put the same key in the android?

--------------------
kruil
Message#56
28.09.15, 11:02
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 935
Xiaomi Mi 4S

Yozhig @ 09/27/2015, 15:15*
Client for Windows 10

Unfortunately not yet planned. Monetal is a hobby, and there is not enough time for everything.

Suzuzenok @ 09/27/2015, 16:10*
I bought the key on the vin background, is it possible to put the same key in the android?

Yes, write to [email protected] your key, I will reset its binding, and you can activate the version for Android.
schilenkoa
Message#57
01.10.15, 18:47
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 23.02.09

Pancake!
This program for Android is really impossible to use! It constantly flies out of memory, constantly flies out from the dropbox.
Nothing can be saved properly. While I switch to the next application, the program has already stopped with an error.
I start to edit existing records - again crash with an error. Well, how can you!
Compared to it, the WP version is top of stability and without jambs in the calculations.
kruil
Message#58
01.10.15, 22:32
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 935
Xiaomi Mi 4S

This program for Android is really impossible to use!

Good day. I regret that you have problems using Monetal. I am currently working on application stability. Also check out that you have the latest version 2.5. Departure while editing debt transactions and transfers will be corrected soon. If you have any other observations, how to cause other errors, write. In support now in the main write about the necessary new features and suggestions for improvements.
The WP version is more stable, but its development has been going on for more than two years now, and the Android version has been released this summer. I myself recently moved to Android with Wp to make it easier to test, so I hope to notice more bugs in the future. Thanks for your feedback.

Post has been editedkruil - 01.10.15, 22:33
kruil
Message#59
09.10.15, 16:23
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 935
Xiaomi Mi 4S

Monetal received an important update 2.7. It fixed a serious error, leading in some cases to data loss. Now the data is saved in the background, plus no one has canceled backup in Dropbox.
yallie
Message#60
11.10.15, 00:55
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 03.10.15
Meizu M2 Note

Great program, in terms of data entry speed, it really has no equal!
The only thing missing is a repository with source code on a githab or bitback :)
I am sure that among the users there would be quite a few volunteers ...

I really want to fuck data export to XML to analyze raw data on a computer.
The backup of the WP version was quite convenient for these purposes, it’s a pity that the Android format is binary.
Are there plans to bring the backup to a single format? For migration, this problem seems to be solved?

P.S. I noticed that the authorization of Dropbox constantly flies, incl. in the latest update.
I thought, it seemed to me, but no - it stably reproduced. And, it seems, not only for me.
kruil
Message#61
11.10.15, 19:30
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 935
Xiaomi Mi 4S

Good day. Yes, I will do authorization in Dropbox soon, this error is known to me. Export reports are also planned soon. There is an idea to do this no longer as a download in the form of files to Dropbox, but to send a monthly report to the mail. Ideally, pdf for reading, and txt for analyzing and importing to .xls. But I want some kind of unification with the WP version, and there were problems with the PDF. Thanks for your feedback.

53 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 10:30 PM