> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

51 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Monetal | Convenient accounting of personal finances
kruil
Message#1
25.03.15, 17:15
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 917
Check in: 02.10.07
Xiaomi Mi 4S

�������. ���� �������� download

version: 4.35

Last update of the program in the header:17.01.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Quick and easy accounting of finances.

Description:
Hello. I am a developer of the Monetal application, whichquite popular on the Windows Phone platform. The Android version appeared relatively recently, but in a short time it acquired a significant share of the functionality of the older WP version. If you have already tried to keep records of finances, and you did not have enough patience, try Monetal. I will be glad to all suggestions and comments.
10 seconds GIF animation for which you will love Monetal
Attached Image

Monetal is a new finance manager for Android. Offering a convenient and intuitive interface, the application makes mega-fast accounting of costs and revenues. Monetal allows you to create multiple accounts for cash, bank card, or electronic money, and then enter transactions by simply pressing the plus or minus buttons located next to the account. The process is very fast. When you pay for gas, for example, quickly open Monetal, press minus, enter the amount, and select a tag. You will have time to add expense faster than you get your change.

Attached Image

Why is Monetal so comfortable?
✔ instant download
✔ add transaction in 3 clicks
Intuitive interface
Considers income and expenses, and debts
✔ budgets and user properties
✔ synchronization between devices
✔ nested tags
✔ multicurrency
Detailed payment history for each of the accounts
✔ auto backup in Dropbox
Charged with positive energy
✔ draws wealth
no ads. Not at all

[attachment = "7477078: 7470746.png"]
Video is an example of synchronization between three devices.

Video tutorials on working with Monetal:
  1. The first acquaintance with Monetal -watch
  2. Editing and grouping categories -watch
  3. Debt Accounting in Monetal -watch
  4. Group accounts in wallets -watch
  5. Categories of accounts in Monetal -watch

Frequently asked Questions:
How to create a transfer between accounts?
Translation is created in the same way as a regular transaction. After entering the amount, click below on the button to switch to the translation tags, and select the account.

How to add a comment to the transaction?
You can add a comment in two ways. When creating a transaction after entering the amount, hold down the tag, and enter a comment in the window that appears. For an already created transaction, find it in the history, open the context menu by long pressing on the transaction, “Add note”.

How to change the date of the transaction to bring yesterday's expenses?
When creating a transaction, simply click on the date on the top and put the right one

Denomination inByelorussianthese . How to continue using Monetal?
In July 2016, a denomination will be held in Belarus. In this regard, users from Belarus can take advantage of a special function of data denomination, which will keep the data current. Before you begin, be sure to make a backup in case something goes wrong. Now launch Monetal, go to settings, open a command prompt and run the denominate BYR command to transfer your accounts, transactions and base currency to the new BYN.

How to set up sync?
I recorded the detailedsynchronization setup video.

Reviews

ps. I have an ideawrite data importer from popular financial applications.If you have been using another application for a long time, but you want to try Monetal, write about it at [email protected], indicating which application you are using now.
Android required: 5.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Ilya Krupko (Clickland)
Information on the use of Monetal and useful tips: www.mymonetal.com/help.php
GooglePlay: https: //play.google.co...clickland.monetal.free

Download for devices with Android 5.0 and higher: Attached fileMonetal_4.35.apk (4.96 MB)

Post has been editedkruil - 17.01.19, 12:35
Sasha-star
Message#2
26.03.15, 06:49
Local
[online]

Messages 296
Check in: 28.10.09
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

Nice application, but there are shortcomings. The categories of tags are not fully visible, I did not find how to edit them and add my own ones. The circles from the Windows below are not very. Mugs are best replaced by material.
Samsung note 3
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSasha-star - 26.03.15, 07:58
kruil
Message#3
26.03.15, 08:37
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 917
Xiaomi Mi 4S

Wow! Do you have Android 4.4?

Post has been editedkruil - 26.03.15, 10:16
kustovv
Message#4
26.03.15, 16:05
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 26.03.15
LG G2 mini

At the first start, I created several accounts and transactions (expenses / receipts / transfers), everything worked, it was considered. Then I switched to the settings, the "make backup" function does not work yet, and when you click on "restore", the program crashes with the message "Unfortunately, the Monetal application has stopped." For the first time, the program was reset on all data completely (accounts / transactions), with subsequent "recovery" accounts remain in their original form, and all transactions disappear. Otherwise, everything works, but really need the ability to create / edit your own tags. There is not enough category "debts" in the version on WP and password at the entrance.
Shl. Personal Wishlist - transfer backup from WP to android. I wait, I hope.
kruil
Message#5
26.03.15, 16:35
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 917
Xiaomi Mi 4S

Kustovv @ 03/26/2015, 16:05*
need the ability to create / edit your own tags

This feature is there. When creating a transaction, press the hardkey Options button (one and three below) and the tag editing menu will appear. I have never had Android, there is only a device for testing, but I thought that all Android users use this menu function and no tips are needed.

transfer backup from WP to android

This is in the plans for the future. Before that, we still need to deal with the main problems and add multicurrency to correctly import everything.

The "make backup" function does not work yet, but when you click on "restore", the program crashes

Thanks, check it out. When you click on Make backup, a copy of the data file is now created.

I am not familiar with the Android ecosystem, so I could not decide which cloud storage is more logical to use for a cloud backup. On Windows Phone, everything is simple, there is OneDrive, officially embedded in the system. On Android, I see Dropbox or Google Drive native, OneDrive seems to me not to be the obvious choice. According to a poll of friends, I have not yet decided what it will be, almost no one uses Google Drive. I will be glad to hear the opinions of users on this account.

Post has been editedkruil - 26.03.15, 16:36
kustovv
Message#6
26.03.15, 17:35
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
LG G2 mini

Kruil @ 03.26.2015, 21:35*
This feature is there. When creating a transaction, press the hardkey Options button (one and three below) and the tag editing menu will appear. I have never had Android, there is only a device for testing, but I thought that all Android users use this menu function and no tips are needed.

I have 4 buttons (back, home, parameters, sim card switching). 1,2 and 4 work as laid down in the phone. 3rd responds by vibration, but the menu does not appear.

Kruil @ 03.26.2015, 21:35*
On Android, I see Dropbox or Google Drive native, OneDrive seems to me not to be the obvious choice.

Dropbox is more on hearing, in my opinion.
kruil
Message#7
26.03.15, 17:53
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 917
Xiaomi Mi 4S

Kustovv @ 03/26/2015, 17:35*
3rd responds by vibration, but the menu does not appear.

I correctly think that you have a LG G2 mini with Android 4.4?
kustovv
Message#8
26.03.15, 18:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
LG G2 mini

Yes, LG G2 mini (4.4.2). Out of interest, I put the program on the child’s tablet (Ousters T84, 4.2.2), when I click on the lower buttons (touch buttons), I simply go to the shell (I can’t even create accounts at the first stage).
On my phone touch buttons too. Maybe it somehow affects ...
sffinks_tmb
Message#9
26.03.15, 20:18
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 30.10.11

I agree that one drive is more interesting than other cloud storage.
Microsoft is now actively implementing its services in other platforms, so one drive is considered a priority choice. Well, finally the program itself originally appeared on wp.
If of course there is a choice between the clouds, it will be fine.
Do you use an android or ai os just chose a cloud with backup and restore settings.
Good luck in your development.
I look forward to the future appearance of the program on windows 8.1 and windows 10
AG8904
Message#10
26.03.15, 21:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 209
Check in: 31.05.13
Sony Xperia Tablet Z2

Sony Xperia z2 tablet, Android 4.4.4
After the launch, there are two windows: accounts are absolutely empty, and incomes and expenses - there are arrows below.
Touch buttons behave as they should, i. have no effect on the subject.
An attempt to bring up the menu with the help of Sidebar Launcher failed miserably, or rather without crackling: no reaction.
Spherical horse in a vacuum, however.
Dear Ilya, please give some advice.
kruil
Message#11
26.03.15, 22:13
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 917
Xiaomi Mi 4S

Thanks for the feedback. In the near future I will deal with tags and menu invocation from the touch buttons. I tested on two emulators and managed to install and test the work on three devices with friends. All had hardkey buttons. Apparently, really, this is the problem.

AG8904 @ 03.26.2015, 21:22*
please give some advice

Unfortunately, I can only advise you to wait until I fix everything :). Thank you for your interest in the project!

Post has been editedkruil - 27.03.15, 00:02
kustovv
Message#12
27.03.15, 03:22
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
LG G2 mini

Found menu "edit tags". I have it appears at the stage of creating / editing an account, and not a transaction. If you click the "options" window pops up "edit tags". But when you click on it, nothing happens.
kustovv
Message#13
27.03.15, 03:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
LG G2 mini

In the income / expenses window I would like to see a button for a quick transition to the current month.
kustovv
Message#14
29.03.15, 16:35
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
LG G2 mini

I would also like the tags to be sorted (and perhaps better that this would be done automatically, based on the most frequently used ones). Well, or there would be such an option in the settings. It's like a thought ... All tags can be seen of course, and so after entering the amount ... but sometimes it is more convenient to see them in the top.

Post has been editedkustovv - 29.03.15, 16:41
wmk
Message#15
30.03.15, 06:22
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2566
Check in: 22.03.12
Apple iPhone 8

Kruil @ 03/26/2015, 15:35*
so I could not decide which cloud storage is more logical to use for cloud backup.

And why should there be an attachment to any one cloud? Why can not the settings make a choice of clouds for storing backup.
What kind of cloud does the user use, let him get tied to that cloud.
Let's say a choice: OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Yandex Disk.
Yes, and there is not enough "transfer between accounts"

Post has been editedwmk - 30.03.15, 06:49

--------------------
LG P698 ->Samsung Galaxy S 7562 Duos>HTC Desire 500->Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Sim ->iphone 5 ->iPhone 6s->iPhone 8
Lenovo A3000 ->iPad 4
MiPad2 ->Huawei MediaPad T3 7
kustovv
Message#16
30.03.15, 09:26
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
LG G2 mini

Yes, and there is not enough "transfer between accounts"

Transfer between accounts is. It is performed as a simple transaction, it is not the tag that is selected, but the arrows at the very bottom (see the second picture above) and then the necessary account. It works for me.

Post has been editedkustovv - 30.03.15, 09:29
kruil
Message#17
30.03.15, 15:55
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 917
Xiaomi Mi 4S

I posted a new version 0.6. Corrected interface errors, menus, and tags. If someone has problems with the interface, write, we will understand.
AG8904
Message#18
30.03.15, 17:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 209
Sony Xperia Tablet Z2

When you try to start - the application is stopped. About the interface and the menu, respectively, I can not say anything.

UPD: I tried to install on another device, Android 4.4.2, "an error has occurred in the application".

Post has been editedAG8904 - 30.03.15, 17:09
kruil
Message#19
30.03.15, 17:13
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 917
Xiaomi Mi 4S

OK. Thanks a lot. Then I will pause the distribution until I find out what is happening.

update: corrected

Post has been editedkruil - 30.03.15, 21:06
AG8904
Message#20
30.03.15, 21:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 209
Sony Xperia Tablet Z2

Hurray, earned!
Formulate Wishlist.
AG8904
Message#21
30.03.15, 22:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 209
Sony Xperia Tablet Z2

First, I found a bug: if you enter a transaction, then go to the tab<income and expenses>and then go back the amount<Total>becomes 120000. If you enter another transaction, the amount becomes normal, but only before switching to another tab.

Attached Image

Secondly, Wishlist: I want the ability to customize the font size or, at least, the choice. I have a device with a screen of 10 inches, a lot of space on it (screen), poor eyesight, and my eyes have to strain. I believe that such devices (and eyes) are not of me alone: ​​blush :.

Attached Image

51 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/03/19, 10:44