Hypermarkets Lenta | "Lenta" is one of the largest retail chains in Russia, founded in 1993

Rep: (2933)
Hypermarkets Tape
Version: 3.12.1

Last update of the program in the header:13.10.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Discounts, promotions, jobs, addresses of shops and more ..

Description:
The network of shops "Lenta" has released a new mobile application, with which you will be able to receive information about current promotions, as well as personalized offers, which you will save on the purchases of their favorite products.
  • Your buyer's card is in the phone - scan the barcode card at the cash register to make a bargain;
  • Get lucrative personalized offers for products that are right for you;
  • Browse the history of accumulation and cancellation of bonus points on your personal account;
  • Keep up-to-date stock, passing in your store;
  • Compose shopping lists, to save not only money but also time.

Android required: 5.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: LENTA
Homepage: http://www.lenta.com
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icemobile.lenta.prod

Download:
Version: 3.12.1 from 12.10.2020 (pokpok)
Version: 3.12 from 30.09.2020 (pokpok)
Version: 3.11 from GP (pokpok)
Version: 3.10 from GP (pokpok)
Version: 3.9 ot14.08.2020 (pokpok)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 13.10.20, 12:21
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 3.12.1 from 10/12/2020

Rep: (8)
Here, only the brochures, the whole range of no.

Rep: (2)
Keep these details can be found on their offsayte.

Rep: (361)
Past versions
lenta v.4.0

What's new:

- Updated design mobile applications
- Added the "E-buyer card"
- Added the "shopping list"
- Added the "Scanner of QR-codes"
- Added the "Live"
- Added the "Complaints and suggestionsВ»
- Added ability to get push-notifications
Attached fileLenta_4.0.apk(21.27 MB)

lenta v4.1

What's new
Correction of errors of the previous version
Attached fileLenta_4.1.apk(23.94 MB)

lenta v4.1.1

What's new

- Fixed an animation in the "E-buyer card"
Attached fileLenta_4.1.1.apk(23.94 MB)

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 19.07.16, 08:43

lenta v4.1.2

What's new

- Fixed permissions request mechanism for the use of the camera and geolocation in Android 6

Attached files

Attached fileLenta_4.1.2.apk(23.94 MB)

Lenta_4.1.3

WHAT'S NEW

- Fixed display of push-notifications

Attached files

Attached fileLenta_4.1.3.apk(23.98 MB)

Rep: (0)
Please make a screenshot of the screen with a bar code loyalty cards, which can show the cashier the barcode and data zablyurit, very much do not want to register, Email is not exactly leave on receipt card.

Rep: (8)
Experts, please gather this application without any lotions Lentovskogo that could only be bar-coded display window. Well, enter your number, it generates a bar code, without entering the email and password. : Blush:

Rep: (234)
* mrvladik,
mrvladik @ 27.09.17, 23:39*
Please make a screenshot of the screen with a bar code loyalty cards, which show the cashier

it's not gonna go!
today was in the tape, open the app and show the cashier at the refusal is not saying our app .. or not .. we have the official card image shimmers and run the strip ..
Yes, I know myself that run - and I look stupid .. like the screenshot shows that I have officially registered with went out and logged back still does not run .. cashier stands on his should be so - you have not .. so I do not accept! had to map the neighbors of the checkout ask!

at home right now I understand why I do not run: stupid animation Developer menu is disabled on at prozhku influenced

Rep: (6)
mixer-tmn @ 16.10.17, 0:12*
Experts, please collect

Keep. There is one card for the whole family, it is not convenient to transfer

Posted on 27/11/2017, 22:54:

Alexeymap @ 21.10.17, 16:56*
it's not gonna go!

And if you try to animation?

Rep: (112)
all good!
I put the app from Market, version 4.1.3. For some reason it can not start.
Start-up image, and then Select City - white screen and turns in the middle of the slider is infinite, and all ..
authorization application is made (geolocation, etc.), cache cleaning, supercharged unit, nothing helps.

Huawei new device 2, android 7.0, 5.1 emui, no root, full flow.

and tried to put all the old versions of a cap - the same garbage, hangs on the choice of the city, even the version 3.0.1

Post has been editedilyal - 02.12.17, 11:28

Miracles.
Today - run! Come on servers Tape there are any problems were. Well, I earned.

We are waiting for a new application. Today came the announcement.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (139)
And here is the release of the updated app
https: //play.google.co...obile.lenta.prod&hl=ru

* l1p10
until glyuchayshy bug - it is impossible to insert a login password at the login via the clipboard. Well .. for the already written to them)

ilyal @ 25.10.2018, 12:41*

And in this new application, it is necessary to re-register. Old password does not match. In the new application requires a new registration. At the same time two applications work, old and new. The old application is running with the old password, a new application - with the new! Today, the store opened a new application, the clerk calmly respond and scan the barcode. the store also hung banners everywhere about this new app with QR codes.

Post has been editedveld67 - 25.10.18, 14:59

* veld67,
yes there is.
yet of the advantages of the new application saw only
1.There may look for their "bonus".
2.personalnye offers - it is necessary to analyze how and what will be, right now, to be honest, a couple of sentences is not something to mega interesting, but it has to do with me. Surely their marketers have finally learned how to analyze buying history!

of the minuses
- before all the action taking place in the shop dates, were a list, and it was clear: tomorrow -30 to jelly, the next day at -25 sauces, etc.
here until I saw such an opportunity - all the discounts in a huge pile. and it is inconvenient

ribbon 1.1 from GP

What's new:
In this update, we fixed the problem with the frequent change of authorization, which happened in some groups of users.
Also made changes to the interface to improve usability and fixed a number of bugs.

Attached files

Attached fileLenta_1.1.apk(11 MB)

ribbon 1.2 of GP

What's new:

In this update, we fixed a number of bugs. In the next release we will add a native registration.

Attached files

Attached fileLenta_1.2.apk(11 MB)

Rep: (7)
In the new application does not have a stock of the day ??

1.3.0 tape from GP

WHAT'S NEW
In this update we have implemented native registration. Now the process is even easier.

Attached filetape 1.3.0.apk(12.61 MB)

Post has been editedveld67 - 24.12.18, 17:36

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.11.20, 19:24