ZyXEL / Keenetic LTE - Discussion | [wifirouter] Discussion, tips, problem solving

Rep: (128)
ZyXEL Keenetic LTE - Discussion

A photo:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Description:
Keenetic LTE Internet Center is a permanent Internet access and digital telephone service for your country house, apartment or small office. It can be connected to the Internet via a 4G LTE cellular network, via a dedicated Ethernet line, through ADSL / PON modems with an Ethernet port, and even through 3G / 4G USB modems. If uninterrupted Internet access is important for you, you can connect the Internet center to two providers at the same time. In case of a failure in the network of the main provider, the Internet center will quickly switch to working with the backup one.
With Keenetic LTE Internet Center, you can simultaneously access the Internet from several smartphones, tablets and laptops via Wi-Fi, play online games, participate in file-sharing networks, use TVs with the Smart TV function. For devices that you want to allow to use your Internet connection, but do not want to provide access to home devices, you can enable the guest wireless network.
You can connect an ordinary telephone and fax to two telephone ports of the Internet center and call telephone numbers in any cities of the world. Digital telephony operators offer tariff plans that reduce the cost of long-distance and international calls, get a phone number in your city and access to a variety of additional services.
Keenetic LTE is equipped with a multifunctional USB host, thanks to which you can open network access to a USB drive via FTP from the Internet or from your home network via DLNA, as well as provide shared access to a USB printer. The BitTorrent client application will allow around the clock to participate in file-sharing networks, relieving the computer of this load.
Thanks to the integrated NetFriend Quick Setup Wizard, any user, regardless of the level of knowledge in computers and networks, can set up and launch an Internet center in a matter of minutes.
Specifications:
Specifications

Main features

Connect to the Internet via LTE networks with an integrated LTE modem
Built-in dual-port telephone adapter SIP standard for connecting a phone with a landline number through modern digital telephony operators
Connect to the Internet through any provider over Fast or Gigabit Ethernet, with any authentication method (PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP, 802.1X, 802.1Q VLAN)
Link Duo technology for simultaneous work on the Internet via PPTP / L2TP / PPPoE and with resources of the regional network servers
Ability to connect to Internet service providers providing services based on VLAN (IEEE 802.1Q)
The ability to assign multiple additional physical WAN interfaces to the ports of the integrated Ethernet switch (Multiple WAN)
Internet connection reservation via 3G / 4G USB modems and additionally assigned WAN interfaces
VPN server for secure access to your home network from the Internet from any computer, smartphone or tablet
Hardware support for IP TVTVport to watch TV on IPTV receivers and computers, including via Wi-Fi
SPI DDoS Protection Firewall
Wireless IEEE 802.11n MIMO 2x2 300 Mbps Interface
Multifunctional USB host controller for 3G / 4G modems, network usage of USB printers and USB drives
Built-in BitTorrent Transmission Client
Built-in Internet filter Yandex.DNS
Parental control SkyDNS
Supported features and protocols

IPoE / PPPoE / PPTP / L2TP / 802.1X
Multiple PPP Tunnel Support for Internet Access and Virtual Private Networking (VPN)
PAP / CHAP / MS-CHAP / MS-CHAP v2
MPPE (Auto / 40/56/128)
Full-featured IEEE 802.1Q VLAN implementation
TVport technology
Link Duo Technology
DHCP (client / server)
Work with static IP address
Dual stack IPv4 + IPv6, working without additional settings. 6in4 tunnel for access to IPv6 from IPv4 networks
The mechanism of address translation (Full feature NAT) with the support of several external IP-addresses.
Route table (DHCP / manual)
Firewall with connection control and flexible filtering rules
Port forwarding with the ability to select a destination port in the local network
Reassigning Network Interface Roles
Automatic Port Forwarding (UPnP)
Blocking Internet access based on MAC address, IP address, TCP / UDP ports
IGMPv1 / IGMPv2 (IGMP proxy, IGMP snooping)
VPN connection transit (PPTP or L2TP)
DynDNS and NO-IP client
Built-in LTE modem
Complies with 3GPP release 8, category 3
Frequency ranges:
791 - 862 MHz (Band 20, FDD)
1800 MHz (Band 3, FDD)
2500 - 2690 MHz (Band 7, FDD)
Data transfer rate:
up to 100 Mbit / s per subscriber
up to 50 Mbit / s from the subscriber
Possible channel width: 5, 10, 15 and 20 MHz
Built-in MIMO 2x2 antenna
IP telephony

Protocols: SIP v2, SDP, RTP, RTCP
Work with two SIP accounts
The ability to use backup SIP Proxy, Outbound Proxy, STUN-servers
DTMF Signal Transmission: PCM, SIP Info, RFC 2833
Voice Coding Algorithms (Codecs): G.711 A / Ој-Law, G.726, G.729
Choosing the length of the audio frame in the RTP package
Digital echo cancellation (G.168)
Voice Break Control (VAD)
Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)
Fax Transmission (G.711 FAX Passthrough, T.38 FAX Relay)
Quality Management (QoS) for SIP, RTP and RTCP protocols
Work with caller ID (Caller ID / CLIR)
Pulse dialing support
Voice Message Notification (MWI)
DigitMap RFC3435 Templates
Phonebook (Hot Line / Warm Line / Speed ​​Dial)
Call Forwarding (Call Forward / Call Transfer / Call Return)
Call Waiting
Call Hold
Do Not Disturb (DND)
Trilateral Conference
Wi-Fi wireless network
IEEE 802.11 b / g
IEEE 802.11n (auto 20/40 MHz, 2x2 configuration, up to 300 Mbps)
Complies with IEEE 802.11 b / g / n standards
Frequency range: 2.400 GHz - 2.4835 GHz (channels 1 - 13)
Channel Width: 20/40 MHz
Integrated 2x2 MIMO Antenna
WEP / WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK network protection, MAC access control
Organization of up to four independent wireless networks on a Wi-Fi access point (Multiple SSID)
Quick WPS Setup
Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
USB applications
Multifunctional USB host controller with simultaneous operation of multiple devices via a USB hub
Supports over 70 models of USB-modems 3G and 4G mobile Internet (LTE)
Network usage of USB-drives with FAT / FAT32 / EXT2 / EXT3 / NTFS / HFS + file systems:
Microsoft Windows Network Sharing
FTP server with access from the Internet, passive mode, up to 10 simultaneous connections
Transmission Torrent Client
Management of access rights to information on USB-drives at the directory level
Network printing on a compatible USB printer (except GDI printers)
Design features
MediaTek MT63368F 700 MHz processor with network hardware accelerator
128 MB DDR2 SDRAM
Built-in LTE Modem
Built-in Wi-Fi hotspot
Integrated IP Telephony Adapter
5 Gigabit Ethernet ports with cable auto-sensing
USB 2.0 Port (Type A)
2 SMA sockets for external LTE antenna
Mini-SIM card slot
2 FXS ports for analog phones and faxes
8 indicators on the front panel
Active LTE Antenna Switch
Wi-Fi network control button
Assignable button (FN)
Power button
Reset Button
Physical parameters

Dimensions - 257 x 205 x 78 mm excluding antennas
Weight - 0.55 kg without power adapter
terms of Use

Operating temperature range: 0 to +40 В° C
Relative humidity: from 20 to 95% non-condensing
Power supply voltage: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Diagnostics and control

Web configurator in Russian
Professional configuration interface via the command line (Cisco like CLI)
Configuration text file
The ability to control from the external network (web configurator / CLI)
Backup and restore configuration
Software update features
System log
Equipment

Keenetic LTE Internet Center
Wall mount bracket
Power adapter 12V DC, 2A from AC mains 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Adapter for installing micro-SIM cards in a mini-SIM slot
Ethernet cable
Instructions for use
Warranty card
http://zyxel.ru/keenetic-lte
Useful links:
Wide board photo:
Choosing the right bands
telnet _ip_
enter login and password
(config)>interface LTE

let's see what they offer us:
(config-if)>lte band?(after the band, after a space, put a question mark or press Tab)

see available options.
Usage template:
band {band}
Choose:

for example, if we want to use only 3 and 7 bands, we write:
(config-if)>lte band 3.7
(config-if)>exit
(config)>copy running-config startup-config(not necessarily on version 2.11.D.0.0-2, and so it is preserved)

We fix TTL (starting from 2.09.A.3.0-0 :)
telnet _ip_
enter login and password

(config)>interface LTE ip adjust-ttl send {ttl} - numeric value

You can also decrease or increase by N:
(config)>interface LTE ip adjust-ttl inc 1

After the changes do not forget to remain:
(config)>copy running-config startup-config

This theme also works for USB modems, just remember to change the interface name :)
LTE signal quality parameters
Attached Image
If you need to enable data transfer in roaming
1. Update the router to version 2.11.C.1.0-3
2. In the CLI, use the commands:
interface LTE lte init AT% NOTIFYEV = "ROAM", 1
system configuration save

Fresh software for router 2.11.D.0.0-1
Latest current NDMS version2.11.D.1.0-0
link to forum kinetics -tyts
How to install the latest version:
1) telnet on the router, log in
2) in the command line write - components list legacy
3) go to the web-muzzle and update to the latest relevant as usual.

Important!
  • In this router, the SIM card slot is designed only for work with mobile Internet, you need a SIP operator to make calls.

• IMEI change is not possible!

• The router works only in LTE (4G). Work in 3G is possible only with an additional usb-modem.

There is no official curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS. Or in koumiss to the user msya :)

Post has been editedstp101 - 26.07.19, 23:12
Reason for editing: Stable unofficial firmware version 2.11.D.3.0-0 of 07/23/2019 for Keenetic LTE

You are wrong: there are 2 models - one without VoIP - LTE3301, and the second with VoiP - LTE3311.

Yes, sorry, not so looked)
On May 2, they only presented that line at the exhibition, so it is also not on sale yet.

Regarding our LTE, I had to go on a business trip, so I haven’t seen the piece of iron yet, now our operators have dismantled the test, now I don’t know whether to wait for the test or immediately buy it on sale ...

Yes, unfortunately there is no 3G support, but everything is decided by an additional usb modem.
For me in general, the key function was just voip support, and there is LTE coverage, so I did not worry about this issue.

Just reported that the official start of sales is the end of June - the beginning of July.

Post has been editedmsya - 14.05.15, 13:44

Rep: (53)
Shtaket @ 05/04/2015, 21:27*
Guys, but it will definitely not work through the built-in lte modem where the coverage is only 3g?

And how should it work with a 3G network with a chipset only for LTE?
To do this, there is a USB port, which is set for the case with 3G - a separate modem.
Readdescriptionproduct website:
"It can be connected to the Internet through a 4G LTE cellular network, through a dedicated Ethernet line, through ADSL / PON modems with an Ethernet port, and even through 3G / 4G USB modems."

Now test operators have all taken apart

What did the cat cry from the network of publications about testing ... Or are the people of the letter on the computer after the holidays no longer able to dial together?
or immediately buy as it goes on sale ...

It is strange that there is no User Manual and other documents on the official website ... o.O
Just reported that the official start of sales is the end of June - the beginning of July.

They will return from the resorts ... and get to work.
ZY
It’s interesting (bets are accepted for a bet!) Does the Pixel bundle with a router put a couple of cheap antennas a la type like Huawei B880-75 or not (because in the competition every cent should be taken into account!)?

What did the cat cry from the network of publications about testing ... Or are the people of the letter on the computer after the holidays no longer able to dial together?

yes, strange silence
also there is not a word about LTE3311, although they were introduced back in March ...

It is strange that there is no User Manual and other documents on the official website ... o.O

probably with the start of sales will fall out

in Online Trade they replied that "Delivery time in the region of 2 weeks," but little faith)

a couple of cheap antennas a la type as the Huawei B880-75 will put or not

the antennas are not visible in the pictures, I think they will not be)

Rep: (24)
I got a box with Keenetic LTE in my hands, the one that goes directly on sale, right from the ZyXEL office. According to first-hand information, Keenetic LTE will go on sale in late May, with an estimated price of around 6-7 thousand rubles. The characteristics on the site are fully true, I just wanted to note that the package includes a SIM adapter for mini SIM, for nano SIM you will have to purchase an adapter separately. All antennas of Keenetic LTE are built-in, for WiFi about 2x2.5 dBi MiMO of the 2.4 GHz band, for LTE 3-band 2x2 dBi MIMO. On the rear wall of the router there is a plug under which 2 SMA mothers of the connector for an external LTE MIMO antenna are placed, the antenna is switched from internal to external using a switch, which is also located on the rear wall. In my work, I had to test Keenetic LTE before, even before it was launched into mass production, there weren’t any problems with it anywhere, it accepts LTE almost everywhere in Moscow, we tested MTC, Yota / Megafon and Beeline. The maximum speed for receiving is 100Mbps, for transmitting 50Mbps, the built-in modem is one-on-one like the ZyXEL LTE610x series of routers. If in urban conditions everything with LTE is fine, then outside the city it was not necessary to test it, it was this that was the purpose of testing the serial sample where the LTE signal is practically not caught. The problem is that at my dacha no modem catches LTE at all, despite the fact that there are 3 LTE base stations in a radius of 3 km, the dacha is in a low ground and the forest interferes strongly with the signal, I even experience problems with ordinary GSM, only satellite television, no broadcasting. Somewhere about 3 years ago, a megaphone in my area launched 3G at 800 MHz, I managed to catch it on an external antenna, but only at the edge, the speeds were not high, a maximum of 3 Mbps for reception and 0.5-1 Mbps for transmission, and even then, it was constantly chopped off, it works for 2-3 days, then there are not as many. For the first time, I managed to catch LTE on the ZyXEL LTE6101, which I was given at the time of testing, these were Megaphone and Yota, the signals are certainly weak, but nevertheless the reception speed reached 8Mbps, and Yota tariffs for LTE are probably the best for today . To make it clearer, I am attaching my photos, in the first photo, above the 3G antenna window at 800 MHz, below in the window is the ZyXEL LTE6101 receiving unit, in the second photo, the view from the window so that you can see how bad it is :) :)
Attached Image
Attached Image

I tried to raise the unit to a 3G antenna so that it was right in the window, but it only got worse.
Attached Image

On the windowsill, as in the photo, it turned out much better.
Attached Image

Apparently the signal passes lower down than through the foliage of trees.
Here is the result was obtained.
Attached Image

I’m not going to take ZyXEL LTE6101 to my cottage for a number of reasons, firstly the price, secondly, the modem itself is placed in the receiving unit and a SIM card is inserted into it, everything would be fine if someone lived in the cottage And so they will steal the block with Simka. The best option for me was Keenetic LTE with an external MIMO antenna, because the router is easily removed and taken home with a failure. The big problem was choosing the right antenna, the ZyXEL LTE6101 built-in antenna has the characteristics of 2x13 dBi, which in my case seemed a little, it was decided to take the 2x20 dBi antenna and cable assemblies to it with low signal loss in the cable, by 5 meters somewhere approximately 2 dBi.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I put the antenna on the bracket in place of the former 3G antenna, the decision is not yet final, because under the window, the LTE signal is received a little better. The results so far.
Attached Image
Attached Image

By TAC (LAC) and Cell ID, he calculated the base station on the map relative to his home and elevation levels.
Attached Image
Attached Image

That's all for now ...

Post has been editedBlack fish - 26.05.15, 19:14
Reason for editing: header redesign

McMCC @ 05/25/2015, 12:28*
A megaphone in my area launched 3G at 800 MHz

Most likely we are neighbors - Chekhov district of Moscow region, and therefore you have 3G 900MHz: yes2:
will go on sale in late May, the estimated price will be in the region of 6-7 thousand rubles

Of course, it’s not very operational, because the Huawei is already like dirt. Already on routers and how much gadgets reorientation has gone to 300 | 50, and Megafon is actively moving Advanced LTE 300+ in the regions.
The price ... IMHO is also overpriced for the chipset with 100 | 50 (the built-in modem is one-on-one like the ZyXEL LTE610x series of routers) and the 3-band (again for the UMTS 900 | 2100 - you also need to install an additional USB modem). Total multi-frequency and multi-range solution is a pretty penny ... IMHO you need to shoot marketers!
Switching the antenna from internal to external is done using the switch, which is also located on the back wall.

... ??? And why is the electronic switch in the Web interface bad, since they pulled on the "mechanics"? What is the reason for this decision?
That's all for now ...

User Manual when will Ziksel sculpt?
ZY
And so to you as the author a huge respect for the detailed report . For surely the people in their arms hold this device on the test, and in mass media who the hell writes that. Do you not only require development and implementation of the Pixel reports? : yes2:

Post has been editedcitrixserver - 26.05.15, 12:10

The big problem was to choose the right antenna, the ZyXEL LTE6101 built-in antenna has the characteristics of 2x13 dBi, which in my case seemed a little, it was decided to take the antenna 2x20 dBi and cable assemblies with low signal loss in the cable, at 5 meters somewhere approximately 2 dBi.

IMHO, curiosity haunts me: it is quite possible to physically attach a more powerful panel antenna (to MIMO 18-22dBm) to the LTE6100 (LTE6101) external unit, and connect the leads from it (2) to the connectors of the motherboard located in the external unit.

Most likely we are neighbors - Chekhov district of Moscow region, and therefore you have 3G 900MHz

Yes, exactly, 900MHz, Serpukhov district, the cottage itself is located in the Tula region, on the very border with the Moscow Region.

Of course, it’s not very operational, because the Huawei is already like dirt. Already on routers and how much gadgets reorientation has gone to 300 | 50, and Megafon is actively moving Advanced LTE 300+ in the regions.
The price ... IMHO is also overpriced for the chipset with 100 | 50 (the built-in modem is one-on-one like the ZyXEL LTE610x series of routers) and the 3-band (again for the UMTS 900 | 2100 - you also need to install an additional USB modem). Total multi-frequency and multi-range solution is a pretty penny ... IMHO you need to shoot marketers!

We are not competitors in this area, their licenses were bought for all occasions, and in terms of equipment production they cannot be compared with them. Marketers have nothing to do with it, the price consists of the cost of licenses for working in LTE and 3G networks, Huawei has huge volumes, so they can afford to dump prices on our market and not only. We will compensate the price with our own support, the price is actually lower than expected. Keenetic LTE is essentially the same Keenetic GIGA II, with the same capabilities when like Huawei in this area everything is much more modest. The delay in sales is related to the issuance of permission from the FSB, the devices themselves have been in warehouses from March-April and are waiting for a command, here again, Huawei has the advantage, they got permission for a long time, and now there are some changes. We use Altair chipsets in LTE modems, they do not have 3G in principle, therefore they are cheaper, no need to pay for this license. Even for FDD and TDD different licenses. All this together affects the price, as well as the very ability to produce such devices, you probably noticed that there are fewer companies producing such devices than fingers on one hand, everything else is “gray” or “black”. Advanced LTE 300+ is still relevant only for large cities and this is again another license. A USB 3G modem from the operator is cheaper than if this 3G supported the built-in modem in the router ...

And why is the electronic switch in the Web interface bad, since they pulled on the "mechanics"? What is the reason for this decision?

In fact, it is electronic, on microwave keys, it just switches the logical "0" and "1", it seems to me that it is much more convenient than displaying this setting on the web ...

IMHO, curiosity haunts me: it is quite possible to physically attach a more powerful panel antenna (to MIMO 18-22dBm) to the LTE6100 (LTE6101) external unit, and connect the leads from it (2) to the connectors of the motherboard located in the external unit.

Of course you can, there the modem is fixed in the antenna body, it is easily removable, you just have to determine the cable brand with the connectors, so that there would be less attenuation.

Post has been editedMcMCC - 26.05.15, 16:00

McMCC @ 05.26.2015, 15:51*
Marketers have nothing to do with it, the price consists of the cost of licenses for working in LTE and 3G networks,

Those. wayto these productsordered in the Russian Federation?
Huawei we are not competitors in this area

I hope the support in terms of customer focus does not disappoint (help, FAQ, firmvar, etc.).?
ZY
For me, the history of Ziksel in modems began in 1994. : yes2: So far, satisfied: yes2:
Delay in sales related to the issuance of permits from the FSB

User Manual when will Ziksel sculpt?
If it doesn’t bother you, then don’t post screenshots from the entire Web interface here or upload the archive to Yandex disk? Or is there a one-on-one Web interface the same as the LTE 6100?

I post the firmware of my assembly, unlike the official one:
1. Updated web interface, fixed some bugs.
2. Added TAC (LAC) field.
The firmware includes a complete set of all components except IPv6. If you update it via the Internet, then the official firmware will return, so it is better not to do this without need.

Attached fileFirmware-Keenetic_LTE-v2.04 [AATF.3] E4.MC.21052015.zip(8.07 MB)

User Manual (RUS)
Attached fileKeenetic_LTE_20141007.pdf(634.49 KB)

User Manual CLI (ENG)
Attached filecli_manual_en_ingt_rb.pdf(2.24 MB)

Post has been editedMcMCC - 26.05.15, 18:54

McMCC @ 05.26.2015, 18:40*
I spread the firmware of my assembly

How do you think Ziksel will “cover” the LTE6100 | LTE6101 accompaniment by firmware, or will it continue? For why “breed your own competitors” with another model?
To the undoubted advantages of this new model, I would say thatTYPE OF antennas:
Normal conditions - collinear
Medium Terms - Yagi or Panel
Severe Conditions - Yagi or Parabolic

andMETHODOLOGY her connections:
2 SMA connectors
as a client, I can choose now myself.

How do you think Ziksel will “cover” the LTE6100 | LTE6101 accompaniment by firmware, or will it continue? For why “breed your own competitors” with another model?

In no case, LTE610x is fully developed and accompanied by the Chinese, intended primarily for offices. Keenetic LTE, this is a joint development with us, they produce, taking into account our wishes, and we support. Keenetic LTE is more oriented for home use and secondarily for offices. These devices are for different market segments.

Citrixserver @ 05/26/2015, 18:39*
If it doesn’t bother you, then don’t post screenshots from around the Web interface or upload the archive to Yandex disk?

I posted one screenshot above, everything else is like in ordinary kinetics.

Citrixserver @ 05/26/2015, 18:39*
Or is the one-to-one Web interface the same as the LTE 6100?

A bit similar, the firmware is still different, and the hardware itself is also different, only the modem has a chipset in common and the ability to use its firmware.

Post has been editedMcMCC - 26.05.15, 19:14

McMCC @ 05/26/2015, 19:09*
everything else is like in ordinary kinetics.

Clear. And how can you comment thenthis question (the first in this post)?

Post has been editedcitrixserver - 26.05.15, 19:28

Clear. And how can you comment on this question then (the first in this post)?

Here I am not competent, other people are involved in all these issues, but I have never heard that these models are going to be imported here. Many models will not pass certification with us, there is no doubt about it.

McMCC @ 05/26/2015, 19:09*
they produce, according to our wishes, and we support.

And another question, do I understand correctly that the indication on the front of the router is fully consistent with these articles -Signal Quality Indicators in LTE ModemsandLTE signal quality parameters?

And another question, do I understand correctly that the indication on the front of the router fully complies with these Articles - Signal quality indicators in LTE modems and LTE signal quality parameters?

Yes, this is a general trend, everything is consistent with each other, the modems have the same firmware, hence the statistics too. We also have TAC (LAC) shows ...

Post has been editedMcMCC - 26.05.15, 19:31

Of course you can, there the modem is fixed in the antenna body, it is easily removable, you just have to determine the cable brand with the connectors, so that there would be less attenuation.

Is there a remake for Ziksel to release an antenna type? Block spacing is basically a good idea. Even in your case (lowland) - IMHO a good high mast would not hurt, and instead of reducing cable (expensive and also reducing valuable dB over a long length), use Ethernet and POE. : yes2:

Is there a remake for Ziksel to release an antenna type? Block spacing is basically a good idea. Even in your case (lowland) - IMHO a good high mast would not hurt, and instead of reducing cable (expensive and also reducing valuable dB over a long length), use Ethernet and POE.

The fact of the matter is that in my case the antenna remains, even if it hangs down, it will certainly be insulting, but not as much as a unit with a modem and SIM card :). Well, if you estimate the prices, then a 2x20 dBi antenna costs around 4 thousand rubles, it’s better to do the cables yourself, it’s cheaper, you can keep it at 1 thousand rubles, experts say that you can replace the expensive 50-FB with a 75-ohm television for SAT TV, the losses will not be much more than in an expensive 50-ohm cable, SMA and N connectors are not so expensive, you will need another crimping tool. You can also buy a MIMO emitter for an offset plate, the antenna will come out cheaper and not lower than 20 dBi. If you compare the cost of LTE610x and Keenetic LTE, 20 thousand against 6 thousand, then there would be no comment ...

Here they gave me another unit to play with, 3-band with 3 built-in MIMO antennas 2x10 dBi each.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Maybe in my area past the LTE2600, the LTE1800 and / or LTE800 are working, and the quality will be better ...;)

Post has been editedMcMCC - 26.05.15, 20:24

McMCC @ 05/26/2015, 19:54*
then here, as it were, comments are superfluous ...

Not well, I mean speaking about a remake, firstly, taking into account all the positive decisions of the “past” device, and secondly, “the freedom to choose differently assigned from the BS in our enormous expanses of the Russian user” - for example (LTE6100) it pleased me all except what arose the desire to change 2 * 13 to 2 * 18-22 (because I’m in the Chekhov district of the Moscow region and the BS is 7.72 km from me in the Kaluga province), and finally, thirdly, it’s good to be a pretzel and buy ready-made goods, although it’s not forbidden "buy the product and finish it with a file to perfection": blush:
McMCC @ 05/26/2015, 19:54*
Here they gave me another unit to play with, 3-band with 3 built-in MIMO antennas 2x10 dBi each.

Horror! LTE7410-A214: thank_you: Interesting work with alpha beta testers: yes2:

Post has been editedcitrixserver - 26.05.15, 21:33

as I understand it, beyond the hill our kinetics LTE is called Zuchel LTE5621
http://maxwireless.de/...t6-router-vorgestellt/

but at least you can look outwardly :)

Although oops, it's a little different, there is 5GHz wifi and usb 3.0 apparently
and not only LTE, but also 2 / 3G judging by the picture of the plate ...

in general, as always, they again cheated on us (

here is a description of three good toys that, along the way, will not reach us (
http://www.zyxel.com/o...me_anywhere_2_home.pdf

Post has been editedmsya - 03.06.15, 13:40

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/08/19, 9:23 p.m.