ZyXEL / Keenetic LTE - Discussion | [wifirouter] Discussion, tips, problem solving

Rep: (136)
ZyXEL Keenetic LTE - Discussion

A photo:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Description:
Keenetic LTE Internet Center is a permanent Internet access and digital telephone service for your country house, apartment or small office. It can be connected to the Internet via a 4G LTE cellular network, via a dedicated Ethernet line, through ADSL / PON modems with an Ethernet port, and even through 3G / 4G USB modems. If uninterrupted Internet access is important for you, you can connect the Internet center to two providers at the same time. In case of a failure in the network of the main provider, the Internet center will quickly switch to working with the backup one.
With Keenetic LTE Internet Center, you can simultaneously access the Internet from several smartphones, tablets and laptops via Wi-Fi, play online games, participate in file-sharing networks, use TVs with the Smart TV function. For devices that you want to allow to use your Internet connection, but do not want to provide access to home devices, you can enable the guest wireless network.
You can connect an ordinary telephone and fax to two telephone ports of the Internet center and call telephone numbers in any cities of the world. Digital telephony operators offer tariff plans that reduce the cost of long-distance and international calls, get a phone number in your city and access to a variety of additional services.
Keenetic LTE is equipped with a multifunctional USB host, thanks to which you can open network access to a USB drive via FTP from the Internet or from your home network via DLNA, as well as provide shared access to a USB printer. The BitTorrent client application will allow around the clock to participate in file-sharing networks, relieving the computer of this load.
Thanks to the integrated NetFriend Quick Setup Wizard, any user, regardless of the level of knowledge in computers and networks, can set up and launch an Internet center in a matter of minutes.
Specifications:
Specifications

Main features

Connect to the Internet via LTE networks with an integrated LTE modem
Built-in dual-port telephone adapter SIP standard for connecting a phone with a landline number through modern digital telephony operators
Connect to the Internet through any provider over Fast or Gigabit Ethernet, with any authentication method (PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP, 802.1X, 802.1Q VLAN)
Link Duo technology for simultaneous work on the Internet via PPTP / L2TP / PPPoE and with resources of the regional network servers
Ability to connect to Internet service providers providing services based on VLAN (IEEE 802.1Q)
The ability to assign multiple additional physical WAN interfaces to the ports of the integrated Ethernet switch (Multiple WAN)
Internet connection reservation via 3G / 4G USB modems and additionally assigned WAN interfaces
VPN server for secure access to your home network from the Internet from any computer, smartphone or tablet
Hardware support for IP TVTVport to watch TV on IPTV receivers and computers, including via Wi-Fi
SPI DDoS Protection Firewall
Wireless IEEE 802.11n MIMO 2x2 300 Mbps Interface
Multifunctional USB host controller for 3G / 4G modems, network usage of USB printers and USB drives
Built-in BitTorrent Transmission Client
Built-in Internet filter Yandex.DNS
Parental control SkyDNS
Supported features and protocols

IPoE / PPPoE / PPTP / L2TP / 802.1X
Multiple PPP Tunnel Support for Internet Access and Virtual Private Networking (VPN)
PAP / CHAP / MS-CHAP / MS-CHAP v2
MPPE (Auto / 40/56/128)
Full-featured IEEE 802.1Q VLAN implementation
TVport technology
Link Duo Technology
DHCP (client / server)
Work with static IP address
Dual stack IPv4 + IPv6, working without additional settings. 6in4 tunnel for access to IPv6 from IPv4 networks
The mechanism of address translation (Full feature NAT) with the support of several external IP-addresses.
Route table (DHCP / manual)
Firewall with connection control and flexible filtering rules
Port forwarding with the ability to select a destination port in the local network
Reassigning Network Interface Roles
Automatic Port Forwarding (UPnP)
Blocking Internet access based on MAC address, IP address, TCP / UDP ports
IGMPv1 / IGMPv2 (IGMP proxy, IGMP snooping)
VPN connection transit (PPTP or L2TP)
DynDNS and NO-IP client
Built-in LTE modem
Complies with 3GPP release 8, category 3
Frequency ranges:
791 - 862 MHz (Band 20, FDD)
1800 MHz (Band 3, FDD)
2500 - 2690 MHz (Band 7, FDD)
Data transfer rate:
up to 100 Mbit / s per subscriber
up to 50 Mbit / s from the subscriber
Possible channel width: 5, 10, 15 and 20 MHz
Built-in MIMO 2x2 antenna
IP telephony

Protocols: SIP v2, SDP, RTP, RTCP
Work with two SIP accounts
The ability to use backup SIP Proxy, Outbound Proxy, STUN-servers
DTMF Signal Transmission: PCM, SIP Info, RFC 2833
Voice Coding Algorithms (Codecs): G.711 A / Ој-Law, G.726, G.729
Choosing the length of the audio frame in the RTP package
Digital echo cancellation (G.168)
Voice Break Control (VAD)
Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)
Fax Transmission (G.711 FAX Passthrough, T.38 FAX Relay)
Quality Management (QoS) for SIP, RTP and RTCP protocols
Work with caller ID (Caller ID / CLIR)
Pulse dialing support
Voice Message Notification (MWI)
DigitMap RFC3435 Templates
Phonebook (Hot Line / Warm Line / Speed ​​Dial)
Call Forwarding (Call Forward / Call Transfer / Call Return)
Call Waiting
Call Hold
Do Not Disturb (DND)
Trilateral Conference
Wi-Fi wireless network
IEEE 802.11 b / g
IEEE 802.11n (auto 20/40 MHz, 2x2 configuration, up to 300 Mbps)
Complies with IEEE 802.11 b / g / n standards
Frequency range: 2.400 GHz - 2.4835 GHz (channels 1 - 13)
Channel Width: 20/40 MHz
Integrated 2x2 MIMO Antenna
WEP / WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK network protection, MAC access control
Organization of up to four independent wireless networks on a Wi-Fi access point (Multiple SSID)
Quick WPS Setup
Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
USB applications
Multifunctional USB host controller with simultaneous operation of multiple devices via a USB hub
Supports over 70 models of USB-modems 3G and 4G mobile Internet (LTE)
Network usage of USB-drives with FAT / FAT32 / EXT2 / EXT3 / NTFS / HFS + file systems:
Microsoft Windows Network Sharing
FTP server with access from the Internet, passive mode, up to 10 simultaneous connections
Transmission Torrent Client
Management of access rights to information on USB-drives at the directory level
Network printing on a compatible USB printer (except GDI printers)
Design features
MediaTek MT63368F 700 MHz processor with network hardware accelerator
128 MB DDR2 SDRAM
Built-in LTE Modem
Built-in Wi-Fi hotspot
Integrated IP Telephony Adapter
5 Gigabit Ethernet ports with cable auto-sensing
USB 2.0 Port (Type A)
2 SMA sockets for external LTE antenna
Mini-SIM card slot
2 FXS ports for analog phones and faxes
8 indicators on the front panel
Active LTE Antenna Switch
Wi-Fi network control button
Assignable button (FN)
Power button
Reset Button
Physical parameters

Dimensions - 257 x 205 x 78 mm excluding antennas
Weight - 0.55 kg without power adapter
terms of Use

Operating temperature range: 0 to +40 В° C
Relative humidity: from 20 to 95% non-condensing
Power supply voltage: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Diagnostics and control

Web configurator in Russian
Professional configuration interface via the command line (Cisco like CLI)
Configuration text file
The ability to control from the external network (web configurator / CLI)
Backup and restore configuration
Software update features
System log
Equipment

Keenetic LTE Internet Center
Wall mount bracket
Power adapter 12V DC, 2A from AC mains 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Adapter for installing micro-SIM cards in a mini-SIM slot
Ethernet cable
Instructions for use
Warranty card
http://zyxel.ru/keenetic-lte
Useful links:
Wide board photo:
Choosing the right bands
telnet _ip_
enter login and password
(config)>interface LTE

let's see what they offer us:
(config-if)>lte band?(after the band, after a space, put a question mark or press Tab)

see available options.
Usage template:
band {band}
Choose:

for example, if we want to use only 3 and 7 bands, we write:
(config-if)>lte band 3.7
(config-if)>exit
(config)>copy running-config startup-config(not necessarily on version 2.11.D.0.0-2, and so it is preserved)

We fix TTL (starting from 2.09.A.3.0-0 :)
telnet _ip_
enter login and password

(config)>interface LTE ip adjust-ttl send {ttl} - numeric value

You can also decrease or increase by N:
(config)>interface LTE ip adjust-ttl inc 1

After the changes do not forget to remain:
(config)>copy running-config startup-config

This theme also works for USB modems, just remember to change the interface name :)
LTE signal quality parameters
Attached Image
If you need to enable data transfer in roaming
1. Update the router to version 2.11.C.1.0-3
2. In the CLI, use the commands:
interface LTE lte init AT% NOTIFYEV = "ROAM", 1
system configuration save

Latest software for router 2.11.D.3.0.0
Latest current NDMS version2.11.D.3.0-0
link to forum kinetics -tyts
How to install the latest version:
1) telnet on the router, log in
2) in the command line write - components list legacy
3) go to the web-muzzle and update to the latest relevant as usual.

Important!
  • In this router, the SIM card slot is designed only for work with mobile Internet, you need a SIP operator to make calls.

• IMEI change is not possible!

• The router works only in LTE (4G). Work in 3G is possible only with an additional usb-modem.

There is no official curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS. Or in koumiss to the user msya :)

Post has been editedmsya - 20.08.19, 15:09
Reason for editing: Stable unofficial firmware version 2.11.D.3.0-0 of 07/23/2019 for Keenetic LTE

Rep: (53)
There are no offers in Yandex Market yet :(

IMHO will be soon. So far, as I understand it, the estimated cost of iron or in the press releases of Ziksel will be displayed or can be viewed on Chinese AliBabs.
Huawei 880y is walking in the forest.

Each company has its own fans - someone loves KFC, someone Mack, and someone Sbarro ...
Huawei company is big, but stupid.
Ziksel will be smaller, but in the Russian market I have been familiar with its modems since 1995.! Well done! At least in support they had previously a whole group of Russians worked. They did everything qualitatively and did not gouge like the Chinese Huawei.

Posted on 03/25/2015, 12:32:

Well, as a bonus - 2 SMA sockets for an external LTE antenna.

I would call it a significant step forward! For I have long been in the household Zyxel LTE 6100. But it is only for LTE FDD 2600 + antenna unit + 13dBm.
For a long time I was looking for an option how to remake the antenna unit to a more powerful one ... Maybe now I will not deal with such garbage and buy such a Pixel.

As a rule, XCOM-SHOP is the first to receive the goods.
They just answered that no earlier than mid-May they will have this device on sale ... :(

Msya @ 03/26/2015, 6:00 p.m.*
As a rule, XCOM-SHOP is the first to receive the goods.

It would be interesting to see the storyboard of the Web interface. How different from Keenetic and LTE6100 | 6101.

Rep: (0)
Here it is interesting fromHuawei B593What differs besides design?

Post has been editedIllyuha - 10.04.15, 17:56

http: //market.yandex.r...07? hid = 723087 & clid = 502
Appeared on the market ... while in one store, the price is like norms ... I want to use it in conjunction with the store ...

It looks like a fake ... unwind themselves, made an order, in response to silence ... I call myself, they are silent.
Sorry, we wait further ...

* Astaros,
Write pliz ... why does he need PoE? maybe I'm missing something ...
He does not have an external unit, which devices will need to be powered from it in the future? IP cameras unless.

* chipiet
now there are two sentences, the first one is some kind of NT Disk, but there the usual kinetics in the photo, it seems to me, are lying); the second is Iota-Krasnodar, but there the price of 8800 is unreal ..))

Answer from the store - Not available. Distributors promise to bring Keenetic LTE at the end of May.

* chipiet
Well, they told me the same thing in the ikskhop - they are their main partners, they will have the first ones, and, I hope, with an adequate price)

by chance there I also found out that in Europe they presented a similar model, but without voip, in the kinetics form factor -http://www.zyxel.com/p...s/lte3300_series.shtml

* Astaros,
only 2.4 judging by the specifications on their website:http://zyxel.ru/keenetic-lte

in a week, in theory, I’ll take this device for testing, I’ll do a review.

Msya @ 04/17/2015, 10:53*
in a week, in theory, I’ll take this device for testing, I’ll do a review.

Will you torment you in May?
ZY
The device has only:
Integrated LTE Modem - Complies with 3GPP release 8, Category 3
Frequency ranges:
791 - 862 MHz (Band 20, FDD)
1800 MHz (Band 3, FDD)
2500 - 2690 MHz (Band 7, FDD)
Data transfer rate:
up to 100 Mbit / s per subscriber
up to 50 Mbit / s from the subscriber
Possible channel width: 5, 10, 15 and 20 MHz
Built-in MIMO 2x2 antenna
But, at the same time:
Multifunctional USB host controller with simultaneous operation of multiple devices via a USB hub
Supports over 70 models of USB-modems 3G and 4G mobile Internet (LTE)

Because you do not need to promise (as sad practice shows) from 3G UMTS 900MHz | 2100MHz. I had the other day both in the suburbs and in Moscow MTS gave non-working BS with 4G, but at the same time it normally gave 3G UMTS 900MHz | 2100MHz.
And no need to swear on LTE TDD (time division signal). Thus, for complete happiness, you must also have a multi-frequency USB modem cLTE TDD + FDD and 3G UMTS 900MHz | 2100MHz .

So colleague, I have a party task for you in advance: can you test the device with an external USB modem?

Astaros @ 04/14/2015, 13:17*
a lot of things can be fed through a twisted pair without being tied to a wall outlet. But 4 ports for everything will still be few.

Isn't it cheaper to have a switch for 4-6-8 ports separately in the PoE grid?
Astaros @ 04/12/2015, 01:16*
I did not find PoE support on 4 ports in the description. ... a bit did not reach the complete mincemeat.

Complicating the device will increase its cost. And this is a different price range, and as a result, the shortfall in receiving a client audience.
IMHO this device should go to competitors (both in price and in bells and whistles) to the Huaveevsky routers.
ZY
About the disadvantages of "stuffing" in my opinion I saidright here. And to this I would like to add that Zixel would have to immediately swipe at LTE Advanced (in the Russian Federation there are already several existing commercial and test zones at MTS, Pchelain, Megafon). Otherwise, they will again catch up with Huawei.

Posted on 04/19/2015, 13:17:

Illyuha @ 04/10/2015, 17:50*
What differs besides design?

for examplethis one.IMHO, this is of course a solvable problem, but it’s not worth a damn egg. And so part of the profit on the modem is again Huawei | ZTE have. : rolleyes:

Posted on 04/19/2015, 13:19:

only 2.4 judging by the specification

Again on the chipsetsaved? Now 2.4 and 5 is like a de facto standard.

Post has been editedcitrixserver - 19.04.15, 13:14

Msya @ 04/13/2015, 11:57*
by chance there I also found out that in Europe they presented a similar model, but without voip, in the kinetics form factor -http://www.zyxel.com/p...s/lte3300_series.shtml

You are wrong: there are 2 models - one without VoIP - LTE3301, and the second withVoiP - LTE3311.
FXS / RJ-11 x 1
Voice
CS-voice (circuit-switched) - 3GPP TS 23.272 release 9
(support CSFB from LTE to 3G)
SIP-voice - SIP (RFC 3261) v2, SDP (RFC 2327),
RTP (RFC 1889), RTCP (RFC 1890)
DTMF - DTMF tone detection and generation
Telephony - On hook, off hook, and flash detection
Telephone ring - Normal and CCSS ringing
Voice quality - G.168 Echo cancellation
Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
Silence suppression
Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)
Dynamic jitter buffer
Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)

If you buy, then IMHO this one
Attached Image

Full description of the device in PDF

Post has been editedcitrixserver - 19.04.15, 21:52
Reason for editing: Correction of information

Rep: (8)
Does anyone know the estimated cost?
Atom already ordered the B880 Huawei for 5700 ... but I trust the sГјksel more

Do I understand correctly that the subject only works in LTE?

Does anyone know the estimated cost?

IMHO you need to wait for the May holidays (in the third or second decade of May).
Do I understand correctly that the subject only works in LTE?

Exactly. And here is the familytalked about aboveIf it goes on sale in the Russian Federation, it closes the entire 2G-3G-4G series. For a subject device to close 3G, IMHO you also need a USB modem (for example, from old proven type Huawei E392).

Rep: (8)
you also need a USB modem (for example, from old proven type Huawei E392)

the charm of a router with built-in modems is a powerful reception, and the whistle can also be directly inserted into the computer, but that's another story ...

Rep: (5)
Guys, but it will definitely not work through the built-in lte modem where the coverage is only 3g?

Rep: (137)
Hmm, not a bad thing, you have to monitor it.
Just recently, the USB LTE modem began to fall off periodically, I was already thinking of taking a new one, and here such an aggregate comes from the esteemed company Zyxel.
Shtaket @ 05/04/2015, 21:27*
Guys, but it will definitely not work through the built-in lte modem where the coverage is only 3g?

The device has outputs for a landline telephone and certification for working with all providers (Yota / Megafon, Beeline, MTS). VoLTE does not work with us, so 2G ​​/ 3G should be supported.
P.S. I read more on the off. Website - This is only about VoIP. In short - you have to wait.

Post has been editediPharaon - 10.05.15, 22:37

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/27/19, 05:26