> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo K3 Note - Discussion | Smartphone 5.5 ''

Rep: (83)
DiscussionLenovo K3 Note
PictureLenovo K50-T5
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Lenovo Fans Club пїЅ |Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | games and apps пїЅ | CN / ST firmware (OS 5.x.x) пїЅ | CN / ST firmware (OS 6.x.x) пїЅ | ROW firmware (OS 5.x.x) пїЅ | ROW firmware (OS 6.x.x) пїЅ | MIUI \ LEWA firmware (OS 5.x.x) пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware (OS 5.x.x) пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Model Lenovo K50-T3S, according to the sellers, the hardware is absolutely identical to the model Lenovo K3 Note (K50-T5).
But there are other opinions about identityPost from leakim.
In it, FDD frequencies are programmatically disabled to reduce prices in accordance with the requirements of the Chinese market.
Changing the firmware includes all the disabled frequencies Many sellers reflash the phone before sending the firmware model K50-T5.
Small rules of the topic) or "Why was my post deleted?"

1. If communication is reduced to two people and does not relate to the topic, then please transfer such conversations to QMS.
2. Discussion of the purchase of devices, games, programs, and other things is done in the relevant topics.
3. You should not ask questions about the advisability of buying a device, especially in comparison with another device - everyone’s perception is individual and the answer, by definition, cannot be objective.
Read the features and read the topic. Use the search before asking a question - perhaps the answer to it was already in the subject.
4. All images are recommended to hide under spoilers.Work with images on the forum..

• Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic), as well as the answers to themdeleted without warning .
  • Messages that do not carry any meaning and consist of monosyllabic statements: "Thank you", "Good!", "I will try!", "When?", "Where?" -will be deleted .
  • Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header or in mini-F.A.Q.,will be deleted .
  • Messages with information that is in the header,will be deleted .
  • Messages of thankswill be deleted .

On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
If you want to thank the user, click the "+" button next to his reputation.
If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonAttached Image.

In the subject, as in the whole forum, actsUser Moderation
Using the buttonsAttached ImageandAttached Imageyou all become moderators of the topic, helping to keep it in order and fill only with really necessary information.

The forum is a public place. Before addressing to a specific person in a general topic, and not through a personal messaging system - QMS,
think about whether your message will be interesting for other forum participants, or whether it will just take up space.
Also I recommend to get acquainted withForum Rulesand withThe rules of the section Android - Devices..

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
Lenovo K3 Note / Lenovo K50-T5 Model

Network GSM / HSPA / LTE
SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- SIM1 support 2G / 3G / 4G)
- SIM2 support 2G

BODY
Dimensions 152 * 75.5 * 7.9 mm
Weight 150 g

Platform
Chipset: Mediatek MT6752
CPU: Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU: Mali-T760MP2

Display
Display Type: IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size: 5.5 inches (~ 71.7% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~ 401 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch: Yes, 5 Touch
Shell: Lenovo Vibe 2.5

Network
Cellular and wireless Supports 4G (TD / FDD-LTE), 3G (WCDMA) and 2G (GSM) Networks
2G: GSM 900/1800 / 1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 / 2600MHz; TD-SCDMA 2010-2025 / 1880-1920MHz
4G:FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600 MHz (B1 / B3 / B7) ; TDD-LTE 2570-2620 / 1880-1920 / 2300-2400MHz

Bluetooth Yes, Bluetooth 4.0
Comms WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, hotspot
Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0, A2DP
GPS Yes, with A-GPS
Radio fm radio
USB microUSB v2.0

Storage
RAM 2GB
ROM 16GB
Extend Up to 32GB microSD
Attendance of your phone configuration.
We can not accept the dispute for ROM / RAM data difference.

Camera

Camera Rear: 13MP - Omnivision OV13850 with 5 lens element, F2.0 Max Aperture
Camera Front: 5MP - Omnivision OV5670 with 3 lens element, F2.2 Max Aperture
Double LED Flash
Autofocus
Face detection
HDR Capture
Smile Detection
Touch focus
Max Video Resolution - 1080p

Sound
Amplifier NXP TFA9897 class D
Audio chip embedded in MTK processor - Wolfson WM8281
Sound Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker: Yes
3.5mm jack: Yes
Audio technology: Wave MaxxAudio, integrated smart-PA chip

Features
Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
HTML5 Browser
Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- WiFi Display: - Yes
- WiFi Direct: - Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- MP4 / H.264 player
- MP3 / WAV / eAAC + / FLAC player
- Photo / video editor
- Document viewer
- Smart Wake - Yes
- OTG - Yes

Sensors
G-sensor / Gravity Sensor - Yes
GPS - Yes, GPS + GLONASS
Electronic Compass / Electronic Compass - Yes / Yes
Proximity sensor / Proximity sensor - Yes
Gyroscope / Gyroscope - No / No
Barometer / Barometer - Not Support / No
Light sensor / Light sensor - Yes
Hall sensor / - Hall Sensor / - Yes / Yes -Post # 41386343 by Saf777

Battery
Battery Li-Po 3000 mAh battery (removable)
Stand-by Up to 750 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 36 h (3G)

Misc Colors: Lemon Yellow or Pearl White (Lemon Yellow or Pearlescent White)

The phone is available in two versions:
1. Standard version of Lenovo K3 Note with a smooth back cover.
2. Teana version with ceramic speaker installed in the back cover with a ledge.

Information will be adjusted as new data is published.
Additional Information:
The device is available in white and yellow with a black front panel. Two versions are available, one for the price of 899 yuan ($ 145), the second (Teana) - 999 yuan ($ 160). The difference between them in the presence of a ceramic speaker in the back cover (round ledge on the back cover).
Judging by the information on the Internet, our Lenovo K3 Note will receive an update to Android 6.0Android Marshmallow: List of Smartphones
Text Reviews:
Photo examples:
Video reviews on Youtube:
Useful Tips
How to switch to WCDMA-FDD -Post # 359
How to make GooglePlay "think" that the installed body language is Russian -Post # 1011
If you want a du battry saver -What to do?
The process of installing root and rollback to be able to upgrade over the air ROW firmware.
For those who have problems with the touchscreen
MINI FAQ - recommended reading to avoid unnecessary questions. Additions and clarifications are welcome (via QMS).
  • Will 4G work?
    The device supports 4G (also known as LTE, also known as FDD) at 1800/2100/2600 MHz (Band 1, Band 3 and Band 7). Check with your local cellular operator.
  • From usb charging?
    Only from USB and charging.
  • What is the current strength of the charger?
    2A.
  • Does the device support wireless charging?
    Not.
  • Is there a Gorilla Glass?
    No, but glass is used. Now there are a lot of manufacturers. Glass of low quality, scratched. Protective glass 9H is recommended.
  • Is there an event indicator on the smartphone?
    Yes. To the right of the eye of the front camera. When charging the battery, the diode glows red. With a missed call or SMS - slowly flickers green.
  • Does the smartphone support a magnetic case? (Is there a magnetic sensor?)
    There is.Post # 41386343
  • Does the radio work without headphones?
    Not.
  • Does the screen respond to gloved touches?
    It turns out
  • Does the phone support OTG?
    Yes.
  • Does the device support NTFS file system?
    According to reports, the firmware based on Android 5.1 supports the old firmware (Android 5.0) in different ways, a lot of firmware and opinions.
  • If there is a conversation on one card, is it possible to reach another? (GSM + GSM)
    Not.
  • If you use the Internet on one card, is it possible to reach another? (GSM + GSM)
    Yes.
  • Is there a dedicated DAC in the device?
    There is. Dedicated audio amplifier class D NXP TFA9897. Wolfson WM8281 audio chip integrated into the processor.
  • What is the internal case chassis made of?
    Steel plate for the entire length of the body, which also serves as a radiator.
  • Is there an FM transmitter?
    Not.
  • Is there a gyroscope?
    As indicated in the technical data, there is no hardware gyroscope in the body. There is a software emulated. See post fromdevastator555 (2015-05-26)
  • Is the case painted on top or is the dye added directly to the plastic?
    Dye in plastic.
  • How is USB connected in standard firmware?
    USB drive, MTP media device, PTP camera.
  • Is there a button illumination?
    There are no backlight touch buttons.
  • Is there oleophobic coating?
    Yes.
  • When shooting video, photos can be done at the same time?
    Yes.
  • At the time of charging the phone, the charger is very hot. What should I do?
    If charging with the Chinese connector and using the adapter to our sockets - you need to check that the plug is "sitting" tightly in the adapter, not dangling. You can also replace the adapter.
  • I read / read that the current strength of the charger is 1A, and what will happen if you charge from a charger with a lower / higher amperage? Is it not harmful?
    With less current, the battery will charge, but much slower. Charging a weak current is not harmful to the battery. In some cases, it will keep the charge longer. With a higher current, the phone will accordingly charge faster, but high currents are harmful to the battery. Built-in controller limits charging current.
  • How long does it take to charge the phone when using native storage?
    From 0 to 100% - about 2.5 hours when using a native charger and cord.
  • How does the phone behave in the autonavigator mode?
    The answer ismessage from Incitat
  • Will the phone work with a 64GB card? 128GB?
    64 GB is supported, but no official support is declared.
  • Does the device support Class10 UHS-I Premium memory cards?
    Supported.See post
  • Does the device support 5 MHz frequency on WiFi?
    Yes there is. Enable permanently in accordance with the post"Enabling support for Lenovo K3 Note WIFI 5 GHz"
  • Does the device support MHL?
    MHL support is claimed by the manufacturer, but in practice it has not been tested yet.
    A more accurate answer in the process ...
  • Does it have WiFi Direct?
    Yes.
  • The phone began to take the call immediately independently
    There are 2 solutions to the problem: Settings ->All settings ->Challenges ->Smart answer (uncheck) or Engineering menu ->Automatic answer.
    How to properly format a 64GB Micro SDXC card for an Android smartphone that supports cards up to 32 GB?
    The system Fat32 - supported by all firmware without exception.
    NTFS and exFAT support is implemented in some firmware based on Android 5.1 and higher.
    On the "Indian" firmware, NTFS is not yet implemented, perhaps this is due to the Android version. Support is possible when installing third-party applications.
  • How to enter the engineering menu
    On the official firmware for China (VibeUI), known codes (such as * # * # 3646633 # * # *) do not work. With the help of the programMediatek Engineer Mode
    On the firmware for India (AOSP), the engineering menu is launched through the code - * # * # 3646633 # * # *
    Code #### 1111 # - Factory mode
  • Service codes for Lenovo K3 Note
    Message # 41654284 from AtlonX2
  • Disable unnecessary frequencies and modes 2G / 3G / 4G
    Post # 41686971 by Stanlix
  • A bit about batteries and charging
    8 battery myths in gadgets
  • Why on our device is available only 1 GB of RAM
    Read post fromkamikazze

• Instructions for those who have completely lost their IMEI, but at the same time at least once from a smartphone attached to Google account :

• Instructions for the recovery of flew IMEI-codes

MiniFAQ is borrowed from another branch and edited. If there is an inaccuracy, error or addition - please inform the curator in PM. Thank.

Taking RAW snapshots from a smartphone camera
Taking RAW snapshots from a smartphone camera -Message from zaharpetrovich
Poll on display and touch issues
Attached Image
Another result of voting on the problems of the screen, tach

Topics Curatorshahmustafa

Post has been editedshahmustafa - 15.01.18, 21:05
Reason for editing: Edit

The device is the most.
That's just not quite clear the position of Lenovo - presented the A7000 model for 170 USD, this one for 145 with the best data. (prices from news)
How is that??

And about the backlight buttons and indicator - I agree with you, HC.edu272 . But in the light of the rest of the data for me is already uncritical.

Rep: (34)
The smartphone is already out, and the cat wept for information ..

Rep: (1424)
Ali has a model without a column for $ 209
I also thought up something new to buy myself, I looked closely at UMI Zero / Jiayu S3
But I saw lenovo, somehow he inspires more confidence ....
How do lenovo support? Just smart this brand was not.
And so on the brief reviews, that there are characteristics - a rather interesting smartik!
Here is a quick review on 3dnewshttp://www.3dnews.ru/911429

Post has been editedm378 - 24.03.15, 12:40

Rep: (0)
* m378 Lenovo has wonderful phones)) I've been using s898t + for almost a year, but this device interested me. If it really costs 140-160 bucks, it will be just great))

I had a Lenovo S920 and A916. S920 is now with his wife, a very nice machine.
A916 gave his daughter for her mother in law, also very. Not cool, like ZOPO 998, for example, but it costs 2.5 times less.
Friends took the S920, A390 and others, everyone is happy. Devices give more than they cost (at least in our city)

On Aliexpress, the price is usually 30-50 dollars higher than what is stated in the news.
And on Aliexpress there are also offers for 300. New !!

* Komsa300,
* shahmustafa
I meant by the support of the devices - are the new firmwares continuing to release for a long time?
And on Aliexpress there are also offers for 300. New !!

Yes I saw. But for myself, I think it’s still too early to order, not the fact that these devices are not from "technical" series ...
I think I'll wait a month, and the price will settle down just ...

As for support: The Lenovo S920 got updates by air about once a quarter.

And the Lenovo A916, since it was a model only for the Chinese market, downloaded and installed custom firmware itself.
Updates have been disabled in these firmwares so that the multilanguage wouldn’t fly. Used two months (January and February - reflash twice).
Some flaws in the firmware were corrected.

PS
I'll take it, I liked everything. But after a month and a half, two, when prices are fixed up, there will be no risk of getting a test copy.
I wrote to Eric, I will take from him (there is a positive experience of communication). Eh, a separate audio chip would be good there. There would be a bomb!
Here I will think - yellow or white ???? o.O

Attached Image

Post has been editedshahmustafa - 24.03.15, 14:30

Rep: (5)
On Aliexpress there are offers for 12300 - 12800 rubles.
I wonder how much will it cost in Moscow?

Here I will think - yellow or white ????

Yes, if the border of the display on white was white .... It would have definitely taken white - somehow it went that the last smarts and the tablet were white.
I would understand more, the gloss on the lid or not, while it seems to be not written anywhere ... I hope not)))

Post has been editedm378 - 24.03.15, 15:10

Rep: (0)
Very interested in the model, on Ali is already for sale.
Only the situation with the speaker on the back cover is incomprehensible: in some photos it is in the center, in others the back cover is flat ... Or is it not a speaker?

On Ali found yellow with LTE support (yes, I want exactly yellow) for 8,465.61 rubles. Although other offers about 12-13k.

in some photos it is in the center, in others the back cover is flat ... Or is it not a speaker?

It is written after all - with a speaker more expensive. Two versions - one without dynamics, the second with him.
The standard version of the Lenovo K3 Note costs 899 yuan ($ 145). By paying 100 yuan, the consumer will get a Teana version with a ceramic speaker that provides higher sound quality.

I now see for $ 119 with the marking K3t (Td-scdma), K3w (Wcmda) - $ 139.99 and K3 Note - $ 208.99
and the choice of color is white, yellow and black. And before it seemed to be written in two colors!
Somehow suspicious too))) The difference, as understood in network support, but still.
http: //ru.aliexpress.c...re-4G/32307946598.html
And ... they also have just K3! Only here for some reason on the first 2 markings description from K3 Note
* NikolaSoft,
T.ch. look more attentively)))

Post has been editedm378 - 24.03.15, 16:39

Rep: (34)
Even on the site lenovo there is no information on this model. I will wait for information from official sources, than to guess where the truth is on Ali

Even on the site lenovo there is no information on this model. I will wait for information from official sources

Well, it was announced only yesterday (the 23rd) at the MWC 2015, but I will be taking it in a month and a half, not earlier.
Now and test versions can slip, the price is still too high ...
Onhttp://www.lenovo.com.cn/advertisingK3 Noteon the first page...

Post has been editedm378 - 24.03.15, 16:55

Rep: (5)
The campaign is a complete competitor of ASUS Zenfone 2 :)
Model ZE550ML

Ram 2g
ROM 16G
2 sim
LTE
Akkum. 3000mAh
Screen 5.5 "

Different resolutions: Asus1280С…720 and Lenovo1920С…1080
Different processors: Intel and ARM

Prices for this model also promise 12-13 sput.

The model is presented only yesterday. The topic is open 6-8 hours after the news appears in the internet.
I think on Aliexpress so far only presell, even if the seller does not indicate this. In reality, the model can not be anyone.
We are waiting, comrades. When it appears from trusted sellers.
And yet, can already immediately open the topic of purchase? Not to clog the discussion.

Rep: (12)
Nuss, in April I will vote with a card for one more Chinese in the collection.

Created the theme "Purchase". Information about sellers, stores, please - go there.

The article on 3Dnews.ru about our body in question says:

The standard version of the Lenovo K3 Note costs 899 yuan ($ 145). Having paid 100 yuan, the consumer will receive a version of the Teana with a ceramic speaker,
providing higher quality sound. It should be noted that one of the competitors is the Meizu m1 smartphone with 16 GB of memory
and similar features are offered at a price of 1099 yuan, which makes Lenovo’s offer much more attractive.

Rep: (12)
Yeah, Lenova also has a memory card. What in general is tearing it away from the maze to a very indecent height. But let's wait for reviews of live devices.

Rep: (15)
Jima
and 7 LTE frequencies)

Post has been editedgokarn - 24.03.15, 22:53

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 06:05