Nomi C07850 / A07850 - Firmware
Picture
Description | Discussion � | Firmware �

Important information
Drivers and Utilities
Drivers for MTK -Download
The program for the firmware SP Flash Tool -Download
Getting root permissions for any Android device -Download (off site) Theme
MTK Droid Tools - WinXP-win7 application for getting root, creating backup and much more on android from 2.2.1.Download
BatchTool - A07850 firmware programdownload
Firmware A07850
I bring to your notice that I do not own A07850, and I don’t have it either, so that I can figure out what and how!
And therefore I ask for fewer questions about the tablet A07850! I got the firmware, for which you can say thank you)

Read the instructions for the firmware, since tablets A and C have different processors (RockChip and MediaTech), respectively, different firmware methods!
According to the representative of HALLO, the priority for firmware, firmware v2

V1 Firmware -download
Firmware V2 -download
Firmware C07850
Compatibility of firmware and touchscreens

Official firmware
V1 firmware- Official firmware from hello -download
V2 firmware- I did everything right, but does a white screen start up? No problem! try this firmware (v2) -download
Route on these firmware can be set without problems!

Modified firmware C07850
[color = blue]Modified firmware (Internal memory 4.37Gb, USB Drive 1.18Gb):
V1 firmware - (Download)
V2 firmware - (Download)

I can not put Ruth on these firmware, I solve the problem ...
(Root can not be put after redevelopment, I think how to fix it)
Solved a problem,First, we flash the firmware with the redesigned one, then put the root through kingo root and flash the boot (if you want you can still recover)
Attached Image

Before the firmware, watch the spoiler "Instructions" for sure!

You can find out what memory chip you have bythis video

The table by which you can select preloaderhere

Preloaders are locatedhere
Other C07850
Getting root permissions for any Android device -Download

���������������� boot.img ������� ������ ������� SD ����� � USB-����������* : download

For firmware V1 - (Download)
For firmware V2 - (Download)
Re-partitioning the file system (Internal Memory 4.37Gb, USB Drive 1.18Gb):
For firmware V1 - (Download)
For firmware V2 - (Download)

* If you flash this boot.img, then the tablet will think that it has a USB drive

Recovery
TWRP for C07850

Carliv Touch Recovery on board cwm 6.0.4.4 for firmware v1 - Download
CWM6.0.3.2 for firmware v1 - Download

Carliv Touch Recovery on board cwm 6.0.4.4 for firmware v2 - Download
CWM6.0.3.2 for firmware v2 - Download

thankserg2327for recovery
Video Instructions
Tablet firmware - I'll record it soon with a normal sound
How to replace memory? (Expand memory with a memory card) - I'll record it soon with a normal sound
How to open / open tablet?(video is not very good, I recorded sleepy, at night, the guy from the forum asked) - recorded a new one, I’ll post it soon
How to find out what memory chip (RAM / RAM) on the tablet Nomi c07850?
How to open the tablet Nomi A07850?
Instructions
Firmware s07850 -
Preloader do not flash! Before flashing, remove the preloader from the firmware !!! Stitch through Download Only everything except PRELOADER

Before flashing, you need to know which preloader is needed for your tablet, this is done like this:
1) Find out what memory chip (RAM / RAM) on the tablet Nomi c07850
2) Table by which you can select a preloaderhere(If your tablet is not there, write to me in PM)
3) Download your preloaderfrom here
4) Move the replacement preloader to the folder with the firmware with the replacement, and you can safely flash the tablet

Firmware A07850 - Detailed instructions for flashing
Copy-paste firmware, since there is no tablet on hand And to figure it all out for yourself!
Everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk! The author of the topic does not bear any responsibility!
Well this is so for your information, if in each sho

Preloader for a not needed !!!

Download RKBatchTool and extract from the archive (preferably to the root of the disk).
Turn off the tablet (by long pressing the power button and selecting the appropriate option when a message appears).
Connect the USB cable directly to the rear ports of the computer, bypassing any hubs and extension cords. It is also better not to connect to the front ports of the system unit. If there is a better-quality micro USB cable, use it better.
Connect the other end of the cable to the tablet while holding the volume up button on it.
In Windows, you will be prompted to install a driver for the new device. The drivers are in the folder RKBatchTool \ RockusbDriver \, select the appropriate one for your version of Windows and install. If something goes wrong, you can install the driver manually by right-clicking on the desired inf-file and selecting the "Install" option.
Unzip the selected firmware and transfer the only img file with it to the folder to RKBatchTool.
Be sure to disable all antiviruses and unload unnecessary programs.
Run RKBatchTool.exe. If everything is in order, the driver is installed correctly, then the digit "1" in the Connected Devices field should be green. Click on the "..." button opposite the FW Path field and select the firmware file.
Click the Upgrade button (second from the bottom) and wait for the completion message. The firmware takes an average of 5 minutes.

Question answer
1) Q: I have flashed the tablet and the white screen.
A: Try a friend firmware version. There are only two of them, V1 and V2

2) Q: Installed the driver, but the computer does not see the tablet
О: Most likely the problem is in the USB cable, try with another cable
О: If the answer above did not help, try inserting the cable into another USB port (if pc, preferably into the back)

3) Q: I stitched the tablet, and it zakirpichilsya (does not turn on and does not even respond to charging)
A: With the firmware, another preloader was used. Try to flash the appropriate preloader
О: If it does not work out just flashing with preloader, you need to flash the tablet using Test Points

4) Q: IMEI has flown, what to do?
О: You can restore IMEI through the programMTK Droid Tools

Questions and answers will be supplemented upon receipt of questions.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Solutions from users
DafCry @ 03/06/2016, 12:46*
The guys need help ... They brought the device C07850 with an MT8312V processor ... S / N 1001000000045877 memory 2 by k48g1464d Brick ... the driver is installed correctly (Win10) ... the flash-head swears 4032 !! There is a red stripe 100% and then an error .... I tried two versions of the firmware ... I tried to fill in the preloader without a result ... help how and with what to understand !!! P.S problem solved !!!! not attentiveness)))) this memory is applied for two options at 1024 and 512 !!! Preloder came from 512 !!! K4B4G1646D-BCKO SAMSUNG DDR3 256 * 16 (D 代) 4.2 / 4.4 DDR3.512MB.2x8BIT 512M !!!

I could not flash because of the old SP_Flash_Tool_ I downloaded this SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1540.00 I did everything as I connected the tablet to the PC in the header, I pressed the volume button + and everything went wrong

List of changes in the topic
15.05.15:
Added by:
  • 2 versions of the official firmware
  • 2 versions of the modified firmware, already with the boot mod and redevelopment
  • resized files
  • modified boot.img for V1 firmware
  • Question answer
  • List of changes
  • Preloader selection table
  • Preloaders

16.05.15:
Added by:
  • Spoiler recovery
  • CWM6.0.3.0 for v2
  • Carliv Touch Recovery aboard CWM 6.0.4.4 for v2
  • CWM6.0.3.0 for v1
  • Carliv Touch Recovery onboard CWM 6.0.4.4 for v1

• Added Firmware for a07850
  • Added program for firmware A07850
  • Added a07850 firmware manual

• Added video How to open the tablet Nomi A07850

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedCusco - 09.03.18, 17:48
Reason for editing: TWRP for C07850
Midnight_Apocalypse
Message#162
23.01.19, 17:49
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 102
Check in: 25.02.17
HomTom HT17 Pro

* Mason78download via comp and sd cardGapps

--------------------
Mason78
Message#163
23.01.19, 18:19
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 14.09.15
HTC Desire V

* Midnight_Apocalypse, and immediately with a computer in the memory of the tablet can be poured.
Midnight_Apocalypse
Message#164
23.01.19, 18:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 102
HomTom HT17 Pro

* Mason78, Yes

--------------------
Mason78
Message#165
23.01.19, 20:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
HTC Desire V

* Midnight_Apocalypse, downloaded installed, after installation I try to log into Google account, and I write that there was an error to contact Google server, try again later. And I can not go into the settings Google knocks out of the application. I do not know.
Midnight_Apocalypse
Message#166
23.01.19, 20:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 102
HomTom HT17 Pro

* Mason78, I do not know either

--------------------
Mason78
Message#167
23.01.19, 20:53
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
HTC Desire V

* Midnight_Apocalypse, but I installed not the program itself, but the applications that were attached to the file that I downloaded, maybe something was wrong that I did, and the root of the law can not interfere, I kingroot, ruled?
Midnight_Apocalypse
Message#168
23.01.19, 21:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 102
HomTom HT17 Pro

* Mason78No Root

Posted on 1/23/2019 at 21:02:

* Mason78, and there it is necessary through the recovery

--------------------
dimonchiks90
Message#169
13.02.19, 18:02
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 44
Check in: 15.12.15

I share my experience) I have a SUPRA M846G tablet, the firmware in it was from a Pixus Touch 7.85 3G tablet. The problem was in the motherboard with the charge controller could not charge the battery 1% charged in an hour. I decided not to bathe and bought another motherboard, but it was from the Nomi C07850 tablet. When I installed it, there was a problem with the image it was completely gray, then I thought that the firmware should solve the issue. So it was, I asked the tablet with this firmwarehttps://cloud.mail.ru/public/DpDa/731ZVqbqgAfter the firmware image appeared, but when the charging was connected, a battery with a normal image appeared and after 5 seconds artifacts on the screen and hang. Then again he flashed it with the same firmware only the preloader threw from this firmwarehttps://yadi.sk/d/mNxvQdRjgezeXIt is from the tablet Nomi C07850.
P.S. The boards were different revisions on my tablet labeling on the board ELINK_MR790_V2 and on the board that I bought ELINK_MR790_V4 everything works fine, even Imei did not have to be restored. I was stitching it in different ways and with different firmwares until the idea came up with a combination of two firmwares.

--------------------
Dimas
bars00707
Message#170
18.03.19, 09:55
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 11.02.16

How this nonsense nomi a7850 stitch on a rockship pc does not see it; firewood is not set up. I tried to upload the firmware to the sd card using the rockchip create upgrate program like and put it in, insert the memory card into the tablet, run it and not shit it is not sewn, clamped and reset not shit
EzhenAce
Message#171
27.03.19, 19:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 28.01.16

* bars00707,

I will explain for those who are in the tank. The sd firmware tool is installed on the PC and then you insert the SD card into the PC (I will not explain the ways), this program is of the RUFUS type (I think everyone knows it) in it you specify the path to the card, the path to the firmware and it will do everything by formatting the card then turn off the tablet, insert a card into it (I won’t write the ways :), turn on the tablet and it will do everything SAMA will install the firmware even better than any advanced COLLECTOR, if she suddenly noticed that there is even the slightest failure, the installation will be immediately terminated will be ROLLBACK
Nomi

9 pagesV  « < 7 8 9 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 5:25 PM