> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

VOShoppingList | shopping list

Rep: (1231)
Voshoppinglist
version 3.7

Attached Image

Languages: English French.

Description:
  • Support coupons, quantities, multiple units, custom item creation and international currency types.
  • Improved Auto-Completion while entering item names
  • Speed ​​optimizations Nearly 10 times faster than previous versions!
  • Improved synchronization with desktop Both desktop and Pocket PC versions can now be run at the same time
  • Auto-Completion completes typing for you quickly when you add items to your list
  • Automatically merges duplicate items
  • Track Taxable Items Specify tax rate and taxable items are calculated into the estimated totals
  • One Time Purchases Flag items as "One Time" and they will be permanently removed from the list once they are purchased
  • Hide / Show Columns Select which columns you want displayed on your list. Hide unwanted columns to see more of the columns you do want to see
  • Hide / Show Items In Cart Toggle purchased items simply by clicking the cart button on the toolbar. (Items in cart are shown as crossed out when not hidden)
  • Auto Backup to Desktop All items and categories are now automatically backed up to your desktop PC by ActiveSync File sync
  • Item Locations Track and store items by locations (aisle numbers, character codes or both)
  • Hardware Button Support Use your Up / Down / Left / Right controls to quickly move through your list
  • Improved Sorting Now sort by location, name, coupon or price, ascending and descending just by tapping on the column headers
  • Quick Select Jump to any item by hitting the first letter of the item name on your keyboard (physical or on-screen)
  • Item Counts in category drop list added
  • Import / Export .CSV format files with MS Access, MS Excel and other programs on your desktop PC!
  • Integration with Pocket Cook! (Now supports version 5!) Choose items to add to your shopping list directly from your Pocket Cook recipes!
  • Chooser Mode - Lets you quickly select items to add your list
  • Categories - Group items into categories!
  • French Language added. NEW! Ability to switch between languages ​​manually!
Offsite: www.voscorp.com

Installation: The enclosure kryaknuty .exe (replace the original).

Download:
Version 3.7: Attached fileVOShoppingList3.7.zip (207.7 KB)

Post has been editedkzvs - 13.06.10, 11:47

Russian no spaces of the Internet, I did not find it, can anyone help of the masters. The program is very easy.

Rep: (9)
Indeed visual prog. Translated the interface for the evening completely, scored his shopping list and the categories in Russian, all laid out on shelves .... damn it correctly with Cyrillic works in the list! When you next start kryakozyabry list displays a list of the duplicate, I do not understand where the forks ... edited file VOShoppingList.VOSL list manually, a fig ... I wonder where you stored manually driven into the purchase / category, obviously, not only here in the database.

usandrew Quite right - do not work correctly with the Cyrillic alphabet, also nesoobrazhu how to correct.
And the program - the best, in my opinion among pokupalok if this kosyachishko correct.
CDK, very grateful.

Post has been editedEhsana - 05.01.08, 09:57

Here threw Reforged to Russian versionhttp://slil.ru/25318605The problem with the Cyrillic is in the list ... fun to celebrate the purchase of English :) Perhaps the fact unicode xs

... fun to celebrate the purchase of English.
usandrew Probably about pickups?
Colleagues need help cyrillization softiny (lists, while maintaining no saves in Cyrillic).

Rep: (314)
And the silence .... as understood is the best prog this class, thread who help! : Clapping:

Rep: (1)
[Quote] usandrew
Spsibo you for Russ. language, everything is fine, there is gibberish, but I like that they do not interfere and do not allow to remove a program from the CCP and all nevizhu complexity products angl.bukvami write :)

Metalik Totally agree - the program is one of the best.
Request to the more advanced - to translate or explain to anyone on the site can be accessed to help.

Rep: (1)
Translate is not a problem, but out unreadable after entering the Russian will not do, what to do is not clear.

usandrew @ 5.1.08, 18:51*
Here threw Reforged to Russian version

On the merged file no longer exists. Maybe someone left on hard? It is interesting to take a look.
Subscribe to this thread, I hope the subject will see a curious craftsman and solve the puzzle with the coding.

Rep: (8)
I subscribe. who was Russian version pour pliz?)

Rep: (10)
full ammunition

Attached files

Attached fileVOShoppingList.rar(174.33 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/05/20, 5:33