> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

OttPlayer | Unique player for viewing IPTV on Android

Rep: (0)
Ottplayer
Version: 4.1.24

Last update of the program in the header:03.09.2017

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
A unique player for viewing IPTV on Android.

Description:
We present you a unique, universal, and most importantly - a free player to watch OTT television on all popular devices that support IPTV. Now all your IPTV in one application.

The uniqueness of our player is that you no longer need to create playlists for each device separately.
You register on the ottplayer [dot] es site, download your playlist or several playlists, edit the content of these playlists at will, download our player to all available devices, and the playlist that you created on the site automatically becomes available on all your devices!

And once again we note - the player is absolutely free! There are no restrictions! Use with pleasure!

Android required: 4.0 +
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: ottplayer
Homepage: http://ottplayer.es
Google Play: https: //play.google.co…=es.ottplayer.tv&hl=en

Download:
Version: 4.1.24 OttPlayer (Post Muhoflu # 64666988)

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 03.09.17, 19:57
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (2)
Yesterday I set up a playlist for myself on the site, sorted it into categories, tied to a phone and a tablet. In the player, I replaced the player (native by default) withMX Player And now I do not like the program!
I spread the version for Android devices for placement in the header:OttPlayer.ver.1.0.45.build.16777261 Attached fileOttPlayer.ver.1.0.45.build.16777261.apk (10.49 MB)

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 19.03.15, 11:03

Rep: (26)
Please tell me how and where to download the playlist for Ottplayer. Prefix to TV on Android Cx-919. I can’t add a playlist to the folder “Your playlists”. My attempt to find or see existing ones in the device, when entering the “Download playlist” section, according to the instructions, fails. Can you tell me the address (link) you want to enter.
Thanks in advance for your advice and help.
P.S. What is the difference between ZargacumIPTV and Ottplayer?

Post has been editedvalera krm - 20.03.15, 12:23

Rep: (1767)
I really like the ability to play in 100% mode (that is, it does not cut the video, the resolution is full screen.)! This is relevant to check the quality of the video when the monitor resolution does not allow to show in full size.
The player is very good, a lot of useful and interesting functions, I have been using for a long time, I have never glitched or hung. Competitor paid 100% and often better paid.I recommend to everyone!

Post has been editedtredem1 - 19.03.15, 13:39

valera krm @ 03/19/2015 08:54*
Please tell me how and where to download the playlist for Ottplayer. Prefix to TV on Android Cx-919. I can’t add a playlist to the folder “Your playlists”. My attempt to find or see existing ones in the device, when entering the “Download playlist” section, according to the instructions, fails. Can you tell me the address (link) that you need to enter. Thanks in advance for your advice and assistance

As I understand it, then those. support no one carries out neither in this topic nor on the site "Ask a Question" Silence everywhere;)

Yeah-hh. It can be seen that there are no users or developers on this forum,

Post has been editedvalera krm - 24.03.15, 08:48

Rep: (2)
* valera krm
Hello. I understand that you have installedOttplayer to your Android TV device, and on the website https://ottplayer.es Can't add your playlist? If yes, then go to the site in the tab playlists under the inscription " download "- the inscription" file ", and in front of it is a picture in the form of a circle with a slanting wand. Clicking on it will open a new window in which you can select a ready playlist on your computer or insert a link to the playlist in the network instead of the inscription" DIRECT LINK ". After the operation, click" to send ".
Then right there you can give the name to your playlist, edit it, split into groups, select the icons of TV channels (after that on your device, you will be able to see the program schedule, but not on all TV channels).

2valera_krm
The site has a forum. and quite stormy, with users and developers)

Post has been editedbalashovka - 09.04.15, 00:43

Rep: (4)
set to see an interesting application and service with playlists in general. It's still damp, but I think the developers will finish it in accordance with the wishes.

Something I do not find in Tinctures how to adjust the size of the buffer.

update?

Rep: (6)
And where is the update?

Rep: (18)
On the third Andrew does not plow

The program "ottplayer" for watching online TV on a mobile device is excellent. I use it for a long time. As for the interface - simply and with taste. The creators got straight to the point, because none of us after work will want to sit in search of a suitable program on the Internet. : yes2:

One of the few services convenient for viewing from a tablet is ottplayer.es. There is a good and convenient client for android devices, as well as for personal computers, who needs it.

Ottplayer.es Very positive site ^ __ ^ So cute, we are always hanging out there with friends.

I agree with each of the signatories. In general, the application is excellent.

Rep: (56)
Hello,

Can I add in my application the ability to add a playlist URL and an EPG source URL?

Rep: (147)
Where to get a playlist on the iPad.?

Rep: (114)
aljonushka_ @ 07/19/2015, 17:07*
Where to get a playlist on the iPad.?

one playlist is not all devices, no matter through which device you downloaded it, even though through Samsung SmartTV here is an examplehttp://liteiptv.ru/playlist.m3u

What about traffic? Eats too much?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19, 07:28