> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Motorola Moto G (2014) - AOSP Firmware (OS 5.x)

Rep: (22)
Motorola Moto G (2014) - AOSP Firmware (OS 5.x)
PictureMotorola Moto G (2014), Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.), Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) Dual Sim, Motorola Moto G2, Motorola Moto G2 Dual Sim, XT1068, XT1063, XT1064, XT1069
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | AOSP firmware пїЅ
Information is important!
  • This post collects all information on updates - link. Links and instructions in the first spoiler of this post.
  • Attention! There is a search by topic:Attached ImageYou can find the right top or bottom left of the page.
  • Kindly requestedindicate in his question model phone and accurate firmware version . Or add this information to the signature. This will allow you not to waste time on additional clarifying questions.
  • Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation by clicking on the [+] button under the avatar of the person you are talking to. If you do not have 15 forum posts yet, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button
  • Images Please hide in the spoiler. How to do it read here . If you are writing a post from a mobile, you can edit the message later when you get to the PC.
  • When communicating / reading topics usebuttons Attached ImageandAttached Image. This will help make our theme cleaner and more useful. Read more about this tool here:User Moderation - implementation
  • All actions are carried out at your own peril and risk! For the killed firmware and devices, the forum participants and the administration of the resource are not responsible!
  • Before any action with the device softwareIt is strongly recommended that you backup and have a charge of at least 70%.
    The firmware that is in this topic should only be installed with the bootloader unlocked
  • Discoverbootloader statusYou can in Fastboot mode. To do this, turn off the device, hold down the "volume down" and turn on by briefly pressing the "power" button. After entering the modefastbootthe screen will either sayLOCKEDorUNLOCKED

Drivers and Utilities

Unofficial firmware
Cyanogenmod
CM 13, 14.1
Firmware
XDA thread
Download
When switching to CM12, a new bootloader (from LP) is required. With the boot from KK, the touch will not work.

GAPPS

ParanoidAndroid

BlissPop

MoKee OpenSource Project

RESURRECTION REMIX

Custom kernels for firmware
In the process of filling

Recovery (TWRP)

Utility

Post has been editedVlad J.S. - 06.02.17, 11:45
Reason for editing: added Instructions for updating the bootloader

Rep: (8847)
I think it will be useful
gapps

All for Moto G 2014

Rep: (21)
To throw in a motorola branch

Rep: (1548)
V. Fox @ 03/18/2015, 18:04*
Ruth is sewn. It must be enabled in the developer settings.

There is such an option: sveta:

Changelog for night assembly CM 12

Post has been editedpro100gamer - 22.03.15, 07:58

Rep: (2)
Chet still does not flash to CM12. At the most unlocked bootloader (there was a rooted android 4.4.4).
I tried it through TeamWin, but it complained about a mount error / cache, / system, etc. As a result, a few times went downloading from the CM logo and that was all, it was loaded all night ...

Now I tried to put openrecovery-twrp-2.8.5.0-ghost.img that in the links of the first post, when entering the recovery - it writes something like "boot is failed"

While I put back TWRP 2.8.0.1 and I think what to do with the brick ...
I also tried as describedhere

* elmys,
It is necessary to flash a new bootloader from 5.0.2 (motoboot.bin) or completely stock 5.0.2 (this is for the touchscreen to work - in the next build, the new bootloader will be sewn itself)

And yet the new Google service Google play services 7.0 does not let the animal sleep - you need to return the old version 6.0 back

First clean install:
We putTWRP - recovery 2.8.5.0
1. We throw on the external flash drive archives with firmware andgapps(if there is no external, do not set the gooseberry on Wipe Internal Storage)
2. Go to the recovery>Wipe>advanced wipe and put the jackdaws, as on the screen (wipe):
Attached Image

3. We sew in turn archives with firmware and gaps
4. Rejoice!

Post has been editedpro100gamer - 20.03.15, 11:28

Rep: (1419)
M
We move to subsectionMotorola .

Rep: (351)
Gaps from SM:http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Gapps

TWRP from the manufacturer:http://dl.twrp.me/titan/

Post has been editedGlebvz - 19.03.15, 20:48

Glebvz @ 03/19/2015, 19:45*

added, maybe it’s worth placing them next to each firmware, what was the order and not in the hotel spoiler?

Corrected, so it seems better

Post has been editedsilionel - 19.03.15, 21:19

Rep: (351)
* silionel
The fact is that GAPS from SM is the basis of all in the future. They can be installed on any custom firmware, because basically they are all based on SM.
Yes, and about TWRP: in the header there are 2 links. Need to put together.

Post has been editedGlebvz - 20.03.15, 08:25

Glebvz @ 03/20/2015, 07:22*
The fact is that GAPS from SM is the basis of all in the future. They can be installed on any custom firmware, because basically they are all based on SM.

Yes, as it were, tell me, on my old moto, the CM gaps didn’t always fit on their firmware, maybe in this case something has already changed, because I didn’t check

TWRP, I highlighted it in a separate spoiler, it seems it does not repeat anywhere and the links are all different

on my old moto, the gaps from CM didn’t always fit on their firmware,

He put these on the link from the header: pa_gapps-modular-micro-5.0.1-20150315-signed and Google services overnight, in airplane mode, 8% survived (many complain about this google zhorika). Sits in system / priv-app / PrebulitGmsCore
Puttheseand see how it is ..

Post has been editedpro100gamer - 20.03.15, 12:24

Rep: (17)
When switching to CM12, a new bootloader (from LP) is required. With the boot from KK, the touch will not work.

Instructions for updating the bootloader and radio (modem) to the latest.
Suitable for XT1063, XT1064, XT1068, XT1069

1 - Download the necessary files for your modelhere.
2 - Download mfastboot-v2here.
3 - Unpack the archive with the files from point 1 and the mfastboot archive into the same folder.
4 - Make sure that all drivers are installed and put the phone in fastboot mode.
5 - Open the command line and go to the directory with the unpacked files using the cd command (or in the folder itself, click RMB with the cipher held down and select "Open Command Window").
6 - We execute in turn the commands:
mfastboot.exe flash partition gpt.bin
mfastboot.exe flash motoboot motoboot.img
mfastboot.exe flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
mfastboot.exe erase modemst1
mfastboot.exe erase modemst2
mfastboot.exe flash fsg fsg.mbn
7 -Rebut.

Instructions taken fromXDA

Post has been editedoptimus.one - 02.04.15, 11:39

Rep: (103)
* optimus.one,
I also installed the gaps with version 6.7.76, so after reboot I myself updated to version 7 and again the phone does not sleep (How can they disable auto-update?

* dron3d
try in the playmarket in the settings uncheck AutoUpdate

uncheck Auto-update in settings

Anyway, without demand, it will be updated ..
The only way out is to limit background processes in settings / data transfer

Rep: (17)
* dron3d
Now I checked it myself, there are also 7 versions ... although auto-update is disabled (I did not limit the background data). But at the same time, the phone sleeps normally. Did mb google fix something?

Rep: (21)
[quote name = "optimus.one" date = "03/21/2015, 02:25" post = 38842590]* dron3d
Now I checked it myself, there are also 7 versions ... although auto-update is disabled (I did not limit the background data). But at the same time, the phone sleeps normally. Mb google repaired something? [/ Quote
Google services is considered as a system and is updated without the knowledge of the user, when connected to an Internet]

Th1errY @ 03/20/2015, 10:50 PM*
Google services is considered as system and is updated without the knowledge of the user, when connected to an Internet

I’ve been climbing in nete for the second day and it hasn’t been updated with the background mode off, not a single percent has gone during the night:
Attached Image

background data is not limited). But at the same time, the phone sleeps normally. Did mb google fix something?

This was fixed in the build on the 20th:
Next Build should include the deep sleep issue fix intruduced with google play serices 7. *

Post has been editedpro100gamer - 21.03.15, 10:40

* optimus.one,
You can add to the instructions that it is not necessary to download the entire firmware to update the bootloader
Update bootloaderfor all models

BootLogo for different firmware, install via TWRP
Bootlogo

Post has been editedvalmikk - 21.03.15, 13:02

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 11:56