Attached Image

PRESENTATION OF PAID FUNCTIONS
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Parental control program for installation on mobile devices of children and parents working on the Android ™ platform.

Description:
KasperskySafe Kids for Android(KSKa) is part of a multiplatform solution of Kaspersky Lab for the protection of children, assistance in their upbringing and development.
The main purpose of the product
RIGHT DEVELOPMENT
  • Collection of statistics on calls and SMS-messages of the child (not available in the free version)
  • Tracking records with reference to the child and changes in the list of friends in the social networks "facebook" and "VKontakte" (not available in the free version)
The protection solution allows you to be aware of who and how your child communicates - wherever you are.

Keep up to date with his publications and changes in the list of friends in social networks “facebook” and “VKontakte”, receive notifications about calls and SMS-messages of a child on a mobile phone with Android operating system.

HEALTHY COMMUNICATION
  • Protect your child from searching for inappropriate sites and unwanted information
  • Regulation of the use of programs on mobile devices
  • Limiting the time when you can use child devices
The protection solution will help you teach your child not to spend all the time at the screen and limit the time for using the devices.

Take care also of its online security — block unwanted websites and applications, get professional psychologist's advice about children's activity on the Internet, and discuss personal security issues.

SEARCH FOR CHILDREN
  • Getting information about the location of the child and his departure from the permitted perimeter (not available in the free version)
With this protection solution, you can find out in real time where your child is.

Set the perimeter on the map, within which he should be in a certain period of time, and if the child leaves the safe perimeter, you will receive an instant notification.

UNDERSTANDING
  • Notify parents of suspicious activity near your child on the Internet
  • Providing detailed reports on the child’s activities on the Internet (not available in the free version)
Learn about the interests of your child by what information he is looking for on the Internet. So you can better understand it and help avoid trouble.

The program requires interaction withMy Kaspersky portal.
The choice of the country and region is provided to the user upon first entering the KPC portal, and in the future, changing the parameters by the user is not possible. It is possible to change the language and region of the portal through a personal appeal toTechnical Support(it may take a long time) either by deleting and re-registering the Kaspersky Account account with the correct values ​​of the regions.

Additional Information

Android required: 4.4.x – 9.0.x(starting with Maintenance Release 15)

Russian interface: Yes(selected if the system interface is Russian)

Developer: JSC "Kaspersky Lab" (AO Kaspersky Lab)

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Download:
Past versions
Activity statisticsin this topic.

Post has been editedMasolomko - 07.03.19, 22:00
Reason for editing: Maintenance Release 16 Hotfix 3
Masolomko
Message#42
20.11.16, 16:06
Old resident
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 1216
Check in: 06.07.13
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

* Vladimir +, Hello!
And after cleaning, isn't the service restarted? By the way, ifput KISAand do the same with him, then the problem is reproduced on KISA?

--------------------
... mad to ugliness || Kaspersky Lab solutions and technologies assistant
Vladimir +
Message#43
20.11.16, 18:32
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 140
Check in: 07.06.09
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

* MASolomko,Unfortunately, the service itself does not start. ESET support is still silent. Perhaps this is lenovo so behaves with services. Maybe Samsung, for example, will restart.
Masolomko
Message#44
20.11.16, 18:41
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1216
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

* Vladimir +, I did not understand a bit about the service of which product you are talking about now: the service "Kaspersky Internet Security for Android" or "Kaspersky Safe Kids for Android", solutions of ESET companies?

--------------------
Vladimir +
Message#45
20.11.16, 19:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

* MASolomko,sorry for the confusion. Just above, I wrote:
The same trouble with the ESET Parental control service. As with the service kaspeesky safe kids.
And now I am trying to correspond with ESET, but there is little hope for help.
Now I started testing screen time, which goes without Service. So far, like everything except the price.
Masolomko
Message#46
25.11.16, 21:42
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1216
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

* Vladimir +Please check this problem (problem with restarting the service) onproduct "Kaspersky Internet Security for Android".

--------------------
d_bbgon
Message#47
26.11.16, 21:15
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 33
Check in: 24.09.08

On the map "Where is my child?" there is no card itself. The streets are schematically depicted, there are no houses. And what is the point in this?
Masolomko
Message#48
27.11.16, 00:02
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1216
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

* d_bbgon, Hello!

I do not have the opportunity to check with myself, but if we take into account the information inthis article, the mark about the location of the child’s device is superimposed on the maps of the Google Maps service. Do you have the opportunity to find this site on the map and compare it with the results obtained on the My Kaspersky portal?

If the results are the same, then unfortunately nothing can be done :( except how to contact Kaspersky Lab's Support Service via the web form and submit a request for the opportunity to choose a card service to the user.
If the results differ (i.e., maps are drawn correctly for the site in the Google Maps services), then also inform technical support.

--------------------
Vladimir +
Message#49
28.11.16, 09:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Please check this problem (problem with restarting the service) on the product "Kaspersky Internet Security for Android".

I tried several applications: Kasperski safe kids, ESET Parental control, Mobile fence. And they all start the Service, which is easily closed through the "Latest Applications". After that, the protection is zero - the child plays until blue in the face.
Mobile fence support offered at least some solution: the "Block system UI" option. This option will block the opening of "Recent Applications".
But, I am afraid, such a decision is not suitable - a stripped-down Android of some kind.
I tried on:
Lenovo K5. Android 5.1. Firmware A6020a40_S033_160824.
Perhaps for other OS models / versions, the result would be different.

As a result, I opted for ScreenTimeLabs, which dispenses with the Service, and requires you to enable the "Access to applications" option. Works steadily (for now).
Masolomko
Message#50
28.11.16, 09:30
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1216
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Vladimir + @ 11/28/2016, 08:20*
I tried several applications: Kasperski safe kids, ESET Parental control, Mobile fence. And they all start the Service, which is easily closed through the "Latest Applications". After that, the protection is zero - the child plays until blue in the face.
I don’t know how it is with the restart of the Kaspersky Safe Kids for Android service, but other solutions (Kaspersky Internet Security for Android) have been updated. Therefore, I ask you to double-check the problem on it, so that I can then make an exact request and get an answer immediately.

--------------------
Vocabluary
Message#51
28.11.16, 15:57
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 12.10.16

Thanks to kind people, maybe the child is fooling me for a long time :) I'll try :) write it off.
Vocabluary
Message#52
29.11.16, 07:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10

to Vladimir +
I have a child with samsung 3. Yesterday I specially checked, Kashpersky safe kids are not visible in the application of the last running programs (I have it when you press the central button for a longer time). Any other appears, but Kashpersky is not there. Unload it can not. Ruta is not. Of course, there is a problem - you can install a prog for root, I think (I have not tried it) Kaspersky will not prevent its installation from the left place. We need a ban like that.
maxstel
Message#53
29.11.16, 08:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 173
Check in: 05.06.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

I have another problem, two android devices are seen as one ..

--------------------
Siemens M50>Nokia e51>Nokia n78>Lenovo A820>lenovo s660>Lenovo K3>Xiaomi redmi3x>RedmiNote4
Vladimir +
Message#54
29.11.16, 09:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Vocabluary @ 11/29/2016, 07:18*
Samsung 3. Yesterday I specially checked, Kashpersky safe kids is not visible in the application of the last running programs

I am sure that this problem may disappear on other devices / OS versions. Samsung 3 under what Android?
Moreover, for example, Mobile Fence is also not visible in the "Recent Applications" for Android 5.1, but the Service will be killed with the "Close All" button.

Post has been editedVladimir + - 29.11.16, 15:15
Vocabluary
Message#55
29.11.16, 14:34
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10

There is even a program like Task Killer - you have to try :) Does Kasper kill :)

Post has been editedVocabluary - 29.11.16, 14:38
Vocabluary
Message#56
30.11.16, 09:11
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10

Vladimir +.
Device Name GT-I9300I, Android Version 4.4.4., Security Level 2016-05-01.
Tried methods of throwing out kashperakids:
1. Open the application and throw it out individually through the task manager and delete everything - does not help
2. Go to the settings and kill processes - does not help
3. Go to the settings and kill the application - does not help
My verdict - the child has not yet broken.

The question to you is not easy - why do you give him such a phone at all? I will answer the same question not asked, the same question - “chronically” cannot record the DZ. The school cannot write to the electronic diary either — that is, both the school and the child are not capable of keeping a diary. In Vkontakte classmates lay dz. the daughter was less fortunate - she writes down Dz - she got the button phone :)
Vladimir +
Message#57
30.11.16, 09:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Vocabluary @ 11/30/2016, 09:11*
Android 4.4.4.

Q.E.D.
Energy saving and security of Android 5 do not allow non-system applications to remain unkillable.

Vocabluary @ 11/30/2016, 09:11*
Why do you give him such a phone at all?

Budget China. I see no reason to buy more expensive - I think that the Service will fall down on the expensive model for Android 5 and higher.
Vocabluary
Message#58
30.11.16, 09:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10

Yes, I'm not talking about China - why buy a smartphone, what would it be to chop off everything? Buy push button. The effect is the same and no monthly payments.

Your proof is incomplete. It would be necessary to test android 5 on the Samsung in conjunction with the cacher. Then it will be complete.

Post has been editedVocabluary - 30.11.16, 10:04
Vladimir +
Message#59
30.11.16, 13:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Vocabluary @ 11/30/2016, 09:54*
Buy button

Funny;)
Then a pager is what you need.
purgenus
Message#60
30.11.16, 20:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 679
Check in: 26.10.09
Blackview BV6000

Vocabluary @ 11/30/2016, 09:54*
Buy push button. The effect is the same and no monthly payments.

and watch youtube cartoons - give yours?
and school house Uchi.ru - also your own? So from my he also buys: D

I mean that the button is not a solution, in my case the child has two phones - an android at home (as a tablet with a sim card) to the card-phone school so that it is connected.

--------------------
Motorola Photon Q XT897 (GSM Mod) + Motoactv stock 1.7.12 root + BV6000
Masolomko
Message#61
01.12.16, 19:40
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1216
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Hello!

Vocabluary @ 10/13/2016 06:15*
But, Kaspersky does not block either the market or the installation of programs, that is, you can install a program for obtaining super-administrator rights if there are kids.
Regarding this moment. The product does not lock the system applications and the Google Play Store.
Details and recommendations can be found inthis discussion and below.

Maxstel @ 11/29/2016, 07:55*
I have another problem, two android devices are seen as one ..
* maxstel,
1) What are the phone models and their manufacturer?
2) how did you install and connect to the portal "My Kaspersky"?

--------------------

23 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 9:16 PM