Attached Image

PRESENTATION OF PAID FUNCTIONS
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Parental control program for installation on mobile devices of children and parents working on the Android ™ platform.

Description:
KasperskySafe Kids for Android(KSKa) is part of a multiplatform solution of Kaspersky Lab for the protection of children, assistance in their upbringing and development.
The main purpose of the product
RIGHT DEVELOPMENT
  • Collection of statistics on calls and SMS-messages of the child (not available in the free version)
  • Tracking records with reference to the child and changes in the list of friends in the social networks "facebook" and "VKontakte" (not available in the free version)
The protection solution allows you to be aware of who and how your child communicates - wherever you are.

Keep up to date with his publications and changes in the list of friends in social networks “facebook” and “VKontakte”, receive notifications about calls and SMS-messages of a child on a mobile phone with Android operating system.

HEALTHY COMMUNICATION
  • Protect your child from searching for inappropriate sites and unwanted information
  • Regulation of the use of programs on mobile devices
  • Limiting the time when you can use child devices
The protection solution will help you teach your child not to spend all the time at the screen and limit the time for using the devices.

Take care also of its online security — block unwanted websites and applications, get professional psychologist's advice about children's activity on the Internet, and discuss personal security issues.

SEARCH FOR CHILDREN
  • Getting information about the location of the child and his departure from the permitted perimeter (not available in the free version)
With this protection solution, you can find out in real time where your child is.

Set the perimeter on the map, within which he should be in a certain period of time, and if the child leaves the safe perimeter, you will receive an instant notification.

UNDERSTANDING
  • Notify parents of suspicious activity near your child on the Internet
  • Providing detailed reports on the child’s activities on the Internet (not available in the free version)
Learn about the interests of your child by what information he is looking for on the Internet. So you can better understand it and help avoid trouble.

The program requires interaction withMy Kaspersky portal.
The choice of the country and region is provided to the user upon first entering the KPC portal, and in the future, changing the parameters by the user is not possible. It is possible to change the language and region of the portal through a personal appeal toTechnical Support(it may take a long time) either by deleting and re-registering the Kaspersky Account account with the correct values ​​of the regions.

Additional Information

Android required: 4.4.x – 9.0.x(starting with Maintenance Release 15)

Russian interface: Yes(selected if the system interface is Russian)

Developer: JSC "Kaspersky Lab" (AO Kaspersky Lab)

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Download:
Past versions
Activity statisticsin this topic.

Post has been editedMasolomko - 07.03.19, 22:00
Reason for editing: Maintenance Release 16 Hotfix 3
Latinam
Message#22
10.04.16, 19:22
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 09.04.14
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803, D5833

MASolomko @ 04/10/2016, 14:54*
The maximum supported version is Android 5.0.

Well, you need to ensure that the application can be installed on devices with current versions. The obvious fact!
MASolomko @ 04/10/2016, 14:54*
I will give this information to the mobile department.

I think that this is not necessary, because all my remarks (and there are quite a few of them) I am in correspondence mode in a detailed form I report in the customerservicesolution.
Masolomko
Message#23
11.04.16, 11:42
Old resident
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 1216
Check in: 06.07.13
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Latinam, I do not have information regarding the release delays of new versions, which will add support for new versions of Android.

Roughly in May of this year, or perhaps a little earlier, the KSK version should appear with support for current Android versions.

The reason for the delay in release and the timing of the release of the new version you can find out from the "customerservices solution" :)

--------------------
... mad to ugliness || Kaspersky Lab solutions and technologies assistant
Latinam
Message#24
11.04.16, 21:16
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 09.04.14
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803, D5833

* MASolomko,Just today (six minutes later than your message), the release date of the new version was announced - the middle of summer. Hopefully, the closest.
The reasons for the delay are somehow uninteresting ...
RSA16
Message#25
02.06.16, 20:08
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 198
Check in: 10.03.10
Meizu pro 7

From June 1 to 15 a 50% discount, i.e. license can be purchased for only 450 rubles.
http://www.kaspersky.ru/?icid=logo
Acquired, because from 8 years: sveta: we must already begin to control the child on the Internet. : wallbash:
maxstel
Message#26
21.06.16, 11:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 173
Check in: 05.06.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

I also bought it, I connected all the devices, but somehow the program works crookedly on the android) and often misinterprets the statistics))

--------------------
Siemens M50>Nokia e51>Nokia n78>Lenovo A820>lenovo s660>Lenovo K3>Xiaomi redmi3x>RedmiNote4
schitaev
Message#27
06.07.16, 20:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 114
Check in: 25.12.08

Hello. Tell me, will there be more discount periods, for example, by September? For 450r. would take without hesitation, but for 900r. There are quite strong analogues.
zhadlun
Message#28
22.07.16, 12:17
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 08.10.12

* schitaev,

and which ones?
schitaev
Message#29
09.08.16, 14:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 114

Zhadlun @ 07/22/2016, 1:17 PM*
* schitaev,

and which ones?

I went through a lot, I stopped at 2x: Kaspersky or ESET.

Kaspersky - 900r / year, ESET - 990r / year.

By September, I will make my choice. Dreams to get on discounts), because I missed the previous campaign literally for a week ...

I wanted to dwell on ESET, but I found a fly in the ointment: forbidden sites start to open freely when you turn on traffic saving mode in chrome, right up to reboot. Plus, immediately these sites are no longer tracked in the log.
But in Kaspersky there is no way to test it all before purchase.

Couple:
Parent - Nexus 5
Child - Lenovo s60-t

Post has been editedschitaev - 09.08.16, 14:57
amst
Message#30
23.08.16, 15:44
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 12.10.10
HTC Hero

At the moment, version 1.7 is already available in the store, compared to 1.2, a lot of bugs were fixed, the application works much better.
schitaev
Message#31
03.09.16, 23:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 114

Now on the site from a desktop computer, you can take a license -50%, for only 450 rubles .. What I did. But to my frustration there is no limit. Because it does not work. I tell:

The child has 2 devices:
Lenovo IdeaTab S2109A-F
Lenovo s60-a

The problem manifested itself in 2 moments, I did not look for other moments: blocking by time, blocking a specific application.
When locked: from the desktop I launch the application ->it is blocked ->I press HOME or back arrow ->throws on the desktop ->I launch the application from the table again ->lock, as it did not happen, everything works perfectly. It turns out that you can easily use an application that is already running.
Compiled an appeal to the support group on Friday at 23.00, on Saturday, unsubscribed there again, but so far without an answer.
I also wrote to the online store of CJSC Softkey at [email protected] today at 17., 00, where I paid for the license, they should work every day from 9:00 to 21:00, but still deaf. Like here on the forum.

Now I ask you to return the funds, because the application does not fulfill its functions. And there was no way to check these functions in the absence of a full-fledged trial.

PS: Removed Kaspersky. Put ESET Parental Control for the sake of verification. I registered a new mailbox, started a new account there, received 31 DAY OF FULL-TRIAL. Yes, it blocks what is needed and how it should be. He does not miss anything, either on an old tablet or on a fresh smartphone, he cuts at the root. So the miscalculation is something from Kaspersky. I will try to return the loot and invest 999 p. for ESET.

Post has been editedschitaev - 03.09.16, 23:15
Message#32
09.09.16, 12:18
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 486
Check in: 04.01.13
Oneplus 3T

Here is what they write in the reviews on the Google Play:

USER REFERENCE
Bypass control Smart Redmi 3s android 6.0.1. After clicking the "running applications" button and then on the "cross" (clearing the memory) (the child always does this) the application is unloaded from memory and the protection does not work. How to fix?

Kaspersky LAB September 2, 2016
Good day! We expect that our program will be established by the mutual consent of children and parents. A child can always remove or close a program from a device, just like any other.

It is even funny. It turns out that a more or less advanced child can easily get around this program. Meaning then pay that amount.
By the way, can ESET Parental Control be circumvented in this way?

Post has been edited4812672 - 09.09.16, 12:21
purgenus
Message#33
15.09.16, 00:55
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 679
Check in: 26.10.09
Blackview BV6000

That's interesting: D
And if this is Xiaomi and the system unloads everything when it sleeps? What is the interaction here?
P.S. Topics on "Xiaomi and application notifications" - there is quite clearly described what is happening.

--------------------
Motorola Photon Q XT897 (GSM Mod) + Motoactv stock 1.7.12 root + BV6000
Vocabluary
Message#34
12.10.16, 13:09
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 12.10.16

I would read this forum on time, save 900 rubles, but oh well. Redmi again, here is my story. I'll try on galaxy, otpishu, but for now fat 1 point, even zero

Thank you for contacting Kaspersky Lab.
Your request, details of which are given below:

Safe kids bought my account and xiomi redmi 3 is connected. Child protection flies to zero seconds in 10. This happens when you unlock the screen. When selling this program about such effects were not warned. The version of the operating system is filled with "randomly", it is known that Android, I do not understand, like you are a pro, not a buyer. The child says the user was immediately given root rights. He knows better. Yes, the phone didn’t grow a test, but no one warned with big beautiful letters when buying a program, when installing the program didn’t warn that in essence it was full of holes in all the holes on this phone and it was useless to put it there. What guys, is it difficult to include in the program a check for standard programs for obtaining root rights and / or honestly write that you are zero in this question, and any youtube user will make you? Very bad for such a company. Do you really know how to program? So many lines of code and such a lazy result :) It was a rhetorical question, you can not answer, the result on the monitor. And if there is no ruut - will it work? Yes, why would? The child is not an idiot, and in school there are 30 -50 more non-idiots, they will help, they will find such a referencehttp://101android.ru/p...polucheniya-root-prav/- further pumps prog and everything, all your protection from pensioners and babies, defenders. Lazha, Kashpersky, what a mess .....
and what kind of show-off - go to your account, set the settings, give permissions, get reports by mail. Created a whole ecosystem, be proud of yourself? Lazy fake, disappointment ....... The only thing where your prog is needed is an android, for nothing else / on the computer and so no one will let a smart child, but the phone is always in hand / and you are so adjusted.
Waiting for an answer in the style of "you did not read the user agreement attentively, where it is written in black and white that the user is a fool." Well, you only with references to paragraphs and so on, lawyers, I hope you are better programmers.

#Kaspersky Safe Kids does not work Android.

Post has been editedVocabluary - 12.10.16, 13:21
Vocabluary
Message#35
13.10.16, 07:15
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10

Addition.
If the Chinese phone has root rights through any of the programs (as I understand it is preinstalled on a non-growth), then no child protection program will help. You can just delete it. Block it in any way. I put Casper kids on Samsung without root rights, everything seems to be ok. But, Kaspersky does not block either the market or the installation of programs, that is, you can install a program for obtaining super-administrator rights if you have a kid. Perhaps the installation of such programs can be blocked by antivirus.
For the time being, the preliminary mechanism is to take the root of the rights (remove super su), install an antivirus, block the installation of programs, and install kids.

But the claim to Casper is still the same - the product does not warn about such problems.
class128
Message#36
19.10.16, 07:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 25.01.13

People tell me - you need a similar functionality like KSK, it may be easier but not so expensive. Are there any analogues? Something that the toad presses to pay for 4 children of 900 re, and even everyone has more than one device .... It is necessary in fact to have the opportunity for parents to remotely "unlock" the device for games and entertainment after the lessons have been made. All tablets on Android ... Thanks in advance
ainolets
Message#37
19.10.16, 21:23
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 02.08.13
Ainol NOVO10 Hero

Read the thread, did not understand whether to buy or not?
Vocabluary
Message#38
20.10.16, 10:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10

1. Do not need 900 for each Kashper. 900 is for everything. You can even pay for one account per class, and forbid everyone to do the same.
2. To buy or not kashpera? The functionality is good, the problem with the root concerns all such programs.
If you can prevent your baby from getting root rights, then the rest works fine, I like it.
One wish - a ban on downloading and installing any programs - then the root can be controlled.

Post has been editedVocabluary - 20.10.16, 10:51
tafkos
Message#39
24.10.16, 23:46
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 05.11.07
Zopo ZP990

Once I caught my child of a virus cell on an android with a root, this little thing was written so hard in the system that it was saved only by hard cuts ...

Comrades from the company Kaspersky smirk virusvak years since the 90s ... is it impossible to reuse, borrow methods for introducing virus and malware programs, but honestly warning the user about this?
purgenus
Message#40
28.10.16, 04:39
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 679
Check in: 26.10.09
Blackview BV6000

Vocabluary @ 10/13/2016, 07:15*
If the Chinese phone has root rights through any of the programs (as I understand it is preinstalled on a non-growth), then no child protection program will help.

not your truth, it will help that which makes almost everything impossible: D (do not take into account, installing the root through rekoveri-cable, etc., although it is not so simple here), so that it is not an advertisement - write in a personal

--------------------
Motorola Photon Q XT897 (GSM Mod) + Motoactv stock 1.7.12 root + BV6000
Vladimir +
Message#41
19.11.16, 16:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Check in: 07.06.09
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Vocabluary @ 10/20/2016, 10:49*
The functionality is good, the problem with the root concerns all such programs.
If you can prevent your baby from getting root rights, then the rest works fine, I like it.

I do not share your enthusiasm ..
Have you solved the problem with closing the Kaspersky service through the menu of Latest Applications?
After clicking the "running applications" button and then on the "cross" (clearing the memory) (the child always does this), the application is unloaded from memory and the protection does not work. How to fix?

The same trouble with the service ESET. Phone child lenovo k5 a6020. Without root.

Post has been editedVladimir + - 19.11.16, 16:27

23 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 5:25 PM