Attached Image

PRESENTATION OF PAID FUNCTIONS
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Parental control program for installation on mobile devices of children and parents working on the Android ™ platform.

Description:
KasperskySafe Kids for Android(KSKa) is part of a multiplatform solution of Kaspersky Lab for the protection of children, assistance in their upbringing and development.
The main purpose of the product
RIGHT DEVELOPMENT
  • Collection of statistics on calls and SMS-messages of the child (not available in the free version)
  • Tracking records with reference to the child and changes in the list of friends in the social networks "facebook" and "VKontakte" (not available in the free version)
The protection solution allows you to be aware of who and how your child communicates - wherever you are.

Keep up to date with his publications and changes in the list of friends in social networks “facebook” and “VKontakte”, receive notifications about calls and SMS-messages of a child on a mobile phone with Android operating system.

HEALTHY COMMUNICATION
  • Protect your child from searching for inappropriate sites and unwanted information
  • Regulation of the use of programs on mobile devices
  • Limiting the time when you can use child devices
The protection solution will help you teach your child not to spend all the time at the screen and limit the time for using the devices.

Take care also of its online security — block unwanted websites and applications, get professional psychologist's advice about children's activity on the Internet, and discuss personal security issues.

SEARCH FOR CHILDREN
  • Getting information about the location of the child and his departure from the permitted perimeter (not available in the free version)
With this protection solution, you can find out in real time where your child is.

Set the perimeter on the map, within which he should be in a certain period of time, and if the child leaves the safe perimeter, you will receive an instant notification.

UNDERSTANDING
  • Notify parents of suspicious activity near your child on the Internet
  • Providing detailed reports on the child’s activities on the Internet (not available in the free version)
Learn about the interests of your child by what information he is looking for on the Internet. So you can better understand it and help avoid trouble.

The program requires interaction withMy Kaspersky portal.
The choice of the country and region is provided to the user upon first entering the KPC portal, and in the future, changing the parameters by the user is not possible. It is possible to change the language and region of the portal through a personal appeal toTechnical Support(it may take a long time) either by deleting and re-registering the Kaspersky Account account with the correct values ​​of the regions.

Additional Information

Android required: 4.4.x – 9.0.x(starting with Maintenance Release 15)

Russian interface: Yes(selected if the system interface is Russian)

Developer: JSC "Kaspersky Lab" (AO Kaspersky Lab)

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Download:
Past versions
Activity statisticsin this topic.

Post has been editedMasolomko - 07.03.19, 22:00
Reason for editing: Maintenance Release 16 Hotfix 3
darkzone
Message#2
01.04.15, 08:11
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 120
Check in: 24.03.08

Through the program on the mobile phone does not update the location of the child.
Tigason
Message#3
17.04.15, 08:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 189
Check in: 21.06.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

I went to the program forum, read about problems in the application ...
Hmm, it's not even alpha, not that not beta. This is just a half-witted idea even.

--------------------
Huawei Honor 3CXiaomi Redmi Note 4X
Masolomko
Message#4
18.05.15, 08:53
Old resident
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 1216
Check in: 06.07.13
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Hello, dear participants of the beta testing of Kaspersky Safe Kids!

Many thanks to all for your participation, your advice and suggestions for improvement have been comprehensively analyzed. Many of them will be implemented in the final version of the product. We are going to stop the Safe Kids public beta test on May 21, 2015. Access to the Kids section on the My Kaspersky portal will be denied. All information accumulated during beta testing will be deleted for some time thereafter.

We will separately inform you about the commercial launch of Kaspersky Safe Kids. We will be glad to see all of you as users of our product.
Kaspersky Lab Forum

Post has been editedMasolomko - 18.05.15, 08:55

--------------------
... mad to ugliness || Kaspersky Lab solutions and technologies assistant
dimidron1
Message#5
22.05.15, 02:56
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 32
Check in: 11.12.11
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

yes, a raw product with closed settings, it works as it wants, there is no flexibility ........... solid triple with a minus
bysidby
Message#6
15.06.15, 00:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Check in: 07.11.11
Apple iPhone 6

When will the commercial project work?

--------------------
იდობა იყოს თქვენთან ერთად
Masolomko
Message#7
15.06.15, 07:08
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1216
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

bysidby, Hello! :-)

Commercial product launch is scheduled for late July - early August of this year.

--------------------
Arfor
Message#8
15.06.15, 12:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 118
Check in: 01.09.14
Apple iPhone 4

yes, a raw product with closed settings, it works as it wants, there is no flexibility ........... solid triple with a minus

Is there an alternative?
Masolomko
Message#9
15.06.15, 13:29
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1216
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

ArforThe release, unlike beta, must be finalized and improved ;-)

When the product appears in the Gplay Market, you can view alternative products according to Google. And so I can not tell.

--------------------
Masolomko
Message#10
31.07.15, 20:20
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1216
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

July 29, the company LK announces the release of the product line "Kaspersky Safe Kids".

p.s. The product is available for use in certain regions (the binding still goes on the My Kaspersky portal).

--------------------
serganik
Message#11
02.08.15, 06:25
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 12.07.10
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Is there an alternative?

I stopped at this program:
http://www.mobilefence.com/
The site seems to be written that it is free until October 1. The setting options are wide.
Toshax
Message#12
04.08.15, 21:48
User
[offline]

Messages 97
Check in: 28.06.10
Sony Xperia XA2 H3113

So which regions are available then? I bought a small smart, I wanted to put the program. Put the set, but does not enter, although there is an account. Ushol is also here on a tiphttp://www.mobilefence.com/
anirov
Message#13
05.08.15, 12:41
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4232
Check in: 27.01.12
Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) SM-J120F / DS

Beta testing is over, thank you all for participating. In the near future we will publish a full application separately.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION ARE NOT WORKABLE

Kaspersky Safe Kids
Current version:1.1.0.876
Attached fileSafe Kids.ver.1.1.0.876.build.4.apk(10.33 MB)

Installation instructions at: kas.pr/kids

--------------------
"Do Good and throw it in the Forum, it will not disappear - Good to you will return ..."
Krabik)
Masolomko
Message#14
05.09.15, 20:53
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1216
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Toshax @ 08/04/2015, 21:48*
So which regions are available then?
At the moment, the product is available exactly in Russia, but rather already in the USA. You can find out how to check availability in your area through the light blue note inlatest post of this threadat the office forum.

--------------------
ABATAPA
Message#15
19.11.15, 14:22
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 683
Check in: 17.02.06

Thinking about replacing (subscription ended)Screentimeon this product.
As I understand, it is too early?
ABATAPA
Message#16
19.11.15, 15:56
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 683
Check in: 17.02.06

What did not like:
- the application is easily removed from the list of device administrators (for ScreenTime - only with a password), and can be removed;
- There is no demo period for evaluating paid functions - HOW can you understand the functionality of such an application without having tried it ?!
- You can set either the total time of using the device, or the period, but not together (for ScreenTime - separate periods of use, "school time", sleep time, limits).
- When "safe search" first opens a page with an "unsafe" result, then the safe search parameters are inserted into the query, and the page is reloaded - you can have time (I can) see and follow unnecessary links;
- You can not hide the notification in the status bar and the relevant information about the control;
- Low-functional application for parents - there are no functions "allow now for time N", "deny now for time N", no program launch history and time of their use, no possibility of "Notifications" immediately ban a site or program, etc.

While losing a competitor.
the_blaze
Message#17
20.01.16, 11:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 154
Check in: 03.03.14
Highscreen verge

Where is the update ???

--------------------
highscreen vergem
Latinam
Message#18
10.04.16, 13:04
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 09.04.14
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803, D5833

I bought Kaspersky Safe Kids, installed the child. With the identification of a variety of stocks, but still began to maintain control from the computer.
And when I tried to install the application on my Sony Xperia Z3 smartphone for continuous monitoring, nothing happened - the application is not compatible with my device.
And before the application was purchased, I did not find such information (about possible incompatibility with some devices) in the application description.
Such a raw, but still not everywhere applicable, the application should be free. And if sold for a fee, then the jambs and limited functions should be much less. And if the fee of 900 rubles does not stimulate Kaspersky Lab, then they would increase the amount to the point of self-stimulation, but only before bringing the application to mind.
Masolomko
Message#19
10.04.16, 13:58
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1216
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Latinam, Hello! :)

This product is available in two versions: free and paid. At the same time, a free trial license for 30 days is offered before purchase, you can also use the full version of KSK if you have a license for Kaspersky Total Security. System requirements for devices are listed on this page.http: //support.kaspers.../safekids#requirements

The Sony Xperia Z3 device may not be compatible if it is running Android 6.

The client has the right to return the money spent for the acquisition of a license by refusing to use it and contact Kaspersky Lab Technical Support Service (for some regions this option is valid for 14 calendar days from the date of purchase)http://support.kaspersky.ru/contacts

--------------------
Latinam
Message#20
10.04.16, 14:27
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 09.04.14
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803, D5833

* MASolomko,, Hello.

The license is available only on Kaspersky Internet Security, so it was not possible to verify the operation of the full version of KSK.

My Sony Xperia Z3 device does not run on Android 6 (but under 5.1.1), however, it’s not possible to install the application from Google Play.

The spent funds can be returned, of course. But my previous post was not about the return of funds, but about a clear flaw and not full availability of a very interesting product.

Post has been editedLatinam - 10.04.16, 14:27
Masolomko
Message#21
10.04.16, 14:54
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1216
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Latinam @ 04/10/2016, 2:27 PM*
My Sony Xperia Z3 device does not run on Android 6 (but under 5.1.1), however, it’s not possible to install the application from Google Play.
The maximum supported version is Android 5.0.

Latinam @ 04/10/2016, 2:27 PM*
But my previous post was not about the return of funds, but about a clear flaw and not full availability of a very interesting product.
If you have time, can you put me on the items that do not like? I will give this information to the mobile department.

--------------------

23 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 11:49