AMIDuOS | Android emulator for Windows

Rep: (19)
AMIDuOS
Version: 2.0.9.10342

The project is closed, there will be no new versions.

Attached Image

Description:
AMI DuOS is a virtual mode hypervisor developed by Amirican Megatrends
specifically for use in the Windows operating system Android.

Additional Information:
If you switch the running emulator to fullscreen mode, then there is no difference with a device with a real Android. For sharing with Windows, AMIDuOS has the ability to assign shared folders with music, pictures, documents, etc. In addition, AMIDuOS is very flexibly configured - with one click you can enable root mode, change the display resolution, set the amount of allocated RAM, and more. Easily install Google apps by adding the Play Market, Gmail, etc.

Installing Google Apps:
To extend the functionality of the resulting environment, first of all you need to install Google Play.
The installation file Gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip. It is necessary, by clicking on it with the right mouse button, to launch the menu:

Attached Image

Install Google Apps
AMIDuOS (Post djgelius # 46337252)

Root Mode:
To do this, go to Android and in the “Settings” section select the “DuOS Configuration Tool” item. Here you can not only get root rights, but also select the display mode, assign shared folders for data exchange with Windows and, most importantly, control the amount of RAM used.
Attached Image

How to upgrade SuperSU:AMIDuOS (Post DenisArd # 62435942)

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

General information:
Developer | American Megatrends Inc
Year of release | 2015
Russian language | No (in Android OS is)
OS | Windows 7, 8, 8.1
Status | ShareWare US $ 9.99

Download:
version 2.0.9.10342
Version: 2.0.8.8511 download + medicine

Past versions

Full version of the program:

Discussion and comparison of different emulators is conducted inspecial topic

Post has been editedKenas - 21.03.18, 18:28
Reason for editing: version 2.0.9.10342

Rep: (4)
Hello everyone!
The program is wonderful, one drawback is that if the tablet is put to sleep or put into hibernation while the emulator is working, then after waking up, such glitches begin that it can no longer work normally. The emulator has to be rebooted.

Post has been editedalex3NQ - 31.03.15, 04:52

Rep: (829)
Cool vidoshttp://youtu.be/7An2Gqi3hVQOn the topic of AmiduOS

Rep: (0)
Installed this program. No application starts. Even a play market put do not go out

Rep: (1)
When starting at the stage of the splash screen, an error pops up
Signature problems:
Problem Event Name: BEX64
Application Name: DuoVMHeadless.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 5302df38
Error module name: ACE.dll_unloaded
Error version of the module: 6.0.5.0
Error Timestamp: 52e0e5c9
Exception Offset: 00000000000a79b2
Exception code: c0000005
Exception data: 0000000000000008
OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48
Language code: 1049
(OS W 8.1, intel i7)

Maybe you have a crookedly broken version. I have a trial for now, everything works

Rep: (1)
I downloaded from the header, the official site does not work yet, I'll try to download from it. and it’s impossible to close, through the dispatcher the process is not removed, only the reboot helps

Rep: (4)
And the broken line from the cap works fine for me.

Rep: (19)
AMIDuOS 1.0.15.6798 64-Bit Installer
AMIDuOS 1.0.15.6798 32-Bit Installer
AMIDuOS Online-Installer
  • Release notes
    • Added External GPS support.
    • Added support for swap camera manually in configuration tool.
    • Added Swipe at required position and Drag feature for InputMapper.
    • Improvements in starting Virtual machine.
    • Added fix for apps which shows "This device is not compatible with this version in Google play store".

And how to fully enable the screen mode? Got it, thanks! The flight is so far normal.

Post has been editedHyeri - 05.04.15, 16:31

How to change ID?

The keyboard does not work. In android, the keyboard does not switch the same, the gap is white - the same does not work .......: beee:

Rep: (404)
ShakeSmart keyboard. Choose this keyboard by default. Select the physical keyboard in the settings. And switching languages ​​works great. : yes2:

Rep: (829)
Guys who have problems with crashes, download the web installer and install it from the network. It seems developed, under different processes, different systems were prepared on the server.
On boxing, Intel Atom works just fine - smoothly and reliably. None of the forum got up - crashes, web installer from half a kick.

PS, I bought litsuhu for boxing - not terrible money for such a product. Of the drawbacks, only one - at startup it does not cling to the network via Wi-Fi, you have to go into the settings and distort, more problems, for a week of active use, I did not notice. It works no worse than the native Android firmware (in Antutu it loses only 7000, relatively native), but what kind of integration with Windows can you fumble with folders, you can specify the native Windows AceStream as a remote server in the Torrent Stream Controller (HD channels enter, without stuttering), the system fumbles a disk with Windows, without creating the images of virtual disks, the native android of gigs 5 will have to bite, and on the box you will not be able to bite from those 15-20ths that Windows deigned to leave free from 32.

Post has been editedkostyamat - 07.04.15, 05:41

Kostyamat @ 04/07/2015, 05:41*
download the web installer and install from the network.

I also installed and bought it. Everything works great! : yes2: One plug, mx pleer crashes. Generally does not show. Has anyone got mx pleer?

Fantom45 @ 04/07/2015, 13:45*
I also installed and bought it. Everything works great! One plug, mx pleer crashes. Generally does not show. Has anyone got mx pleer?

Mxp works for me like a watch ..

Mxp works for me like a watch ..

And which version did you set?

Fantom45 @ 04/07/2015, 20:03*

AMIDuOS Online-Installer from severfor's post
MX player 1.7.38 (x86)

Post has been editedspieller - 07.04.15, 20:31

Rep: (3)
I installed it through a web installer, it works for 3 minutes, then it throws out an error that there is no license, although according to the description they should give 30 days for a test. I can’t even start a single application to see how it works (

I meant the version of MX Player. From the market set?

Fantom45 @ 04/07/2015, 20:03

MX player 1.7.38 (x86)

Post has been editedspieller - Today, 21:31

Yes, from the market ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 19:58