> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Haier W627 - Discussion | Smartphone 4 "

Rep: (12)
DiscussionHaier W627
PictureHaier W627
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
http://haiertelecom.ru/smartphones/W627.html

Haier W627 smartphone on Android 4.4 KitKat and supports 3G networks, GPS, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi is ideal for socializing and entertainment. The screen diagonal of 4 inches and a high resolution will allow maximum comfort to work with a text editor to view photos and videos. The phone has two chambers: a main front and a 5 megapixel 1MP. With built-in 4GB memory and the ability to support memory cards up to 32 GB, you can store on your smartphone photos, videos and audio files.

Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgivlax - 22.12.17, 23:23
Reason for editing: Video Unlock + Firmware

Rep: (1)
Maybe someone knows how to activate the "USB Debugging." Titanium backup swears at her, but at the specified path he (Settings-Applications-Razarboka), this option is not present.

Rep: (3)
guys. Tell me, does it make sense to take a subject? the price tag is now at METRO 2222rub (stock)
but confuses the record of the body disappeared from the Russian-language off the page. whether or not support?)

Post has been editedskynety - 19.07.15, 16:36

Rep: (0)
Burst touchscreen. Where to find a replacement? The Official offer only module assembly (touch screen +) at a price higher than the phone itself.

Rep: (26)
When installing a convenience store, says that there is no memory.
How to solve?

TYOYK

Initially, you can opt in Gplay: Play Market \ three strips at the top left \ Settings \ Auto-update apps - Nikgoda.
Those prog is already updated, manually uninstall the update: "Settings \ Application \ program name \ Uninstall updates. '
In the future, everything is set to "phone memory" (or on SD-card if available) or carry it after installing the "Settings \ Application \ program name \ go to the phone's memory."
Some prog are not transferred. You can try something a third-party to transfer, for example Titanium Backup (need Root).
Individual applications still need to be updated. The main thing without fanaticism: I updated Gplay, Play Games services, and Gplay and then only for the installation of toys, or not intended.

As a variant can delete a program preinstalled: yakarty, yapotcha, chrome, etc. But a lot of this will not win, and disposed of as just not all they want

Post has been editedigolkirus - 11.08.15, 11:54

360 Root
Ruth got through this bend

Bluetooth is not included. All the way or I do something too clever by half with his camera? :)
I suspect in all kingroot ...

Rep: (7)
Now meters of shares for 2500. I think about buying, but there are questions:
- whether autofocus is?
- what came in the kit?
- if the flash is bright?

* DumboNi,
Kit: smart, acc, charging cable, a film on the glass, guide, cheap garniturka.
Autofocus is nowhere stated. Photos averages. Good only in bright light. No flash at all, in my darkness nothing comes Fota. There are panoramic shooting mode, very much.
I would take something more interesting, but the price is very tempting! $)

Rep: (9)
* DumboNi,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh-lS5mEvRs

And it can be any hardrezet do? And I seem overdone in ekperementah over him outrageously buggy.

Rep: (5)
Rzzz: 18e message look. Only rekaveri kind of control ...

Post has been editedDerek1987 - 21.09.15, 11:30

Good day . Take up the request from the post в„–16, need a complete backup of the firmware under Flashtool, the device hangs on the splash screen does not go into recovery.
Firmware which is lined fails.
Thank you in advance.

Rep: (2)
Guys, I also flew the firmware, so I did a reset via rekkavari helped !!! but there was a problem - (phone 10 seconds after full inclusion zavisat !!) vchem's the catch? And it is a miracle (the phone) is not what does not respond, yet again not peredernesh Bothari and posledueschee vkluchenie so happens, hang it! I postorayus naiyti wood and bend through which you can create an image and postorayus put you to make an image to the work phone firmware ...

Rep: (2)
I recently experimented and found that the system kakayato blocking occurs when moving or when Fail connection yusb -This phone for a long time and the fast begins Prosha herovnichat ....

Hey. Maybe someone knows. He brought dyatka body. When the white nepogasayuschy eeran. volume + Power - the same picture. What could it be? It can sew through the PC ?.
ps it is loaded on the SIM cards can call. The display controller?

Post has been editedjuriy +++ - 29.11.15, 01:15

Rep: (5)
Yes, it's the chip blade. My left in the white screen after the first drop. I changed under warranty.

Phone like excellent) 3g works well, android 4.4 does not lag, working smartly. True enough memory) And a decent phone for the money. Ruth hesitated, afraid to break the phone (

k_vas_ @ 18.03.2015, 23:53*
and rutovat and it is impossible not legal.

: D: D: D: D
where such honest people?
This is the word nezekonno general killed
You still say that you have on your computer windose license

android without root ---- in the trash
I have an Acer - the parameters of this body some were not - and that without root --- just opa

Ruth received using KingRoot 4.1
Attached fileKingRoot_4.1_rus.apk(5.73 MB)

Just in case if you need KingUserAttached fileKingUser_4.0.5_100_Rus.apk(1.65 MB)

such as the Council has put KingUser complete --- why did not understand
KingRoot set - pressed to get rebooted --- - ready

I suffered a lot of prog on CD - shorknul Google release software --- 260 meters free

but when you install new applications, still puts in the body (though put into the CD memory card settings)
transfer program link2cd
good luck to all

a weak body to be honest

Post has been editedxpla - 10.01.16, 00:23

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20 11:19