Haier W627 - Discussion | Smartphone 4 "

Rep: (12)
DiscussionHaier W627
PictureHaier W627
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
http://haiertelecom.ru/smartphones/W627.html

Haier W627 smartphone on Android 4.4 KitKat and supports 3G networks, GPS, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi is ideal for socializing and entertainment. The screen diagonal of 4 inches and a high resolution will allow maximum comfort to work with a text editor to view photos and videos. The phone has two chambers: a main front and a 5 megapixel 1MP. With built-in 4GB memory and the ability to support memory cards up to 32 GB, you can store on your smartphone photos, videos and audio files.

Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgivlax - 22.12.17, 23:23
Reason for editing: Video Unlock + Firmware

But smartphone that interests me a lot: Haier W627, modern, 4-inch smartphone is less than 50 euros!

OS Android 4.4 Kit Kat

processor MT6572M

Processor type Double heart

The clock frequency of 1.0 GHz

ROM 4GB

512 MB RAM

Micro SD Card Reader Yes - up to 32 GB

Display screen TN 10,16 cm (4 ") WVGA resolution (800 x 480) format 10/6

Touchscreen Yes - Capacitive multi-point (2 points)

2.0MP rear camera with flash FF (5.0 MP via software)

Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n

Bluetooth Bluetooth 3.0

Headphone jack / 3.5mm jack Yes I Will

GPS location

Network WCDMA 850/1900 MHz 900-2100 MHz or

Network GSM 900Mhz, 1800Mhz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz - Quad-Band

Dual SIM Yes I Will

Battery capacity 1400 mAh

Battery Charging via USB Yes I Will

Dimensions (mm) 127.2 * 65 * 10.4 mm

Weight (g) 150 g of

Color White / Black / Pink / Red / Blue

DAS 0,774 W / kg

Rep: (1048)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Haier�
Since your phone is not yet in the DevDB database, you cannot add it to the description and select it in the profile.
You need to fill out an application for adding a device to DevDB at this address:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / phones / new /

I have a basic Digma iDxQ5 which is not there too)))
but everything is easier with him

Rep: (1)
MTK droid tools not see haier w627. The manager phone defined as the '' mt65xx android phone '', put the driver manually adb - now he '' Android Composite ADB Interface ''. You may need a different driver?

I have defined the same, I think it's okay
do not forget that he MT6572M percent Processor

connected digma iDxQ5 CPU: MediaTek MTK6589
defined as those with the Drava DIGMa neodnakratno alter

to control the use Mobogenie 3.3.6 for PC
http: //www.mobogenie.c...duct/mobogenie-pc.html

sorry I could not rutovat.
But you can throw SMS calls, etc.

Rep: (1048)
M
Added bydescriptiondevices.
Now you can select it in your profile.

no thanks
or my hands curves or machine.
without rutovaniya use is not possible, maybe, all available memory is just the process of updating firmware. As a result of its use as the smart is not possible without rutovaniya and rutovat and it is impossible not legal.
The device is passed, which is a pity, makings it were not bad

Rep: (4)
Other !!! Requirement. Can anyone have wood for this miracle, what would use it as a modem (by wire, wi-fi all good) ... or poke his nose where to download. thanks in advance.

Rep: (9)
Oh, and the topic is already there.
Screenshots + tests a couple photos from the device.

video nedoobzorFor those who would like to look at the phone live.

Rep: (0)
For the money a good option guglofona (2500 cost the SS Metro), only enough internal memory, how to get Ruth is not yet clear, loud enough call has 3G, the battery is enough for 2 with a constant internet simok vayber, navigation at night. The pictures from the camera fuzzy. Have a flashlight.

Have a nice day
I use the sim miracle week
Over 3 thousand rubles few models with LCD 4 "screen, 5MP camera, flashlight and Android 4.2.2
It seems bright enough, but when you call inhibits the activation of the screen, it turns out that you can see who's calling in 3-4 seconds after the start of vibration and ring
The speaker is very loud
Batteries with 2 SIM cards and is constantly enabled internet lasts for 1-1.5 days

Mobogenie downloaded the program, but was not able to connect to the smartphone

Post has been editeddiven - 30.03.15, 13:58

Rep: (2)
stock firmware
sew fleshtulom

Posted on 01/04/2015, 11:47:

flash drive
by firmware instructions in the internet completely.

Rep: (2)
Can anyone have a complete firmware for this device (all sectors)? I have the phone, hanging on an inscription Haier, fasting firmware above does not help. Or make a living creature, please copy your firmware (no personal data, of course). Thanks in advance.

Somebody help get Ruth on the phone, or tell me how without root instead of a phone memory to make flash memory as the main advance blagodvryu

Blooder21 @ 22.04.2015, 15:43*
I have the phone, hanging on an inscription Haier, fasting firmware above does not help.

I helped wipe data / fabrik reset
to get to this point by first pressing and not letting zvukvverh Inc.
as soon as the boot menu to let the sound first and then ON
zvukverh then use to select the top of the three point and then restore zvukniz again zvukverh

Rep: (673)
Try to get RootGenius_En Root
Attached fileRootGenius_En.exe(6.08 MB)

1. Got Root using appletsKingRoot 4.1
Root Checker satisfied. Lucky patcher satisfied.

2. Blackmartno ads to deliver. That's what the "if you have all 3 LP patches".
Normal flight. I test on! :)

In consequence of getting root using lakipatcher successfully installedPlants vs. Zombies 2. Strictly according to instructions, all turned out. at the start of the game checks the license, swears, but run! : Yes2:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/08/20, 8:59