> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

450 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Lenovo S820 - MIUI Firmware
DinasNet
Message#1
10.03.15, 19:21
智慧
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1982
Check in: 06.12.11
Lenovo S860

Lenovo S820 - MIUI Firmware
PictureLenovo IdeaPhone S820
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | Owners Club | Firmware (4.2.x) | Custom firmware (4.4.x) | Firmware (OS 4.4.2 VibeUI 1.5-2.0) | MIUI firmware

��� ����� download

MIUI?
MIUI - this is one of the fastest and most beautiful custom firmware based on the platform Google Android Almost everything has been changed in it, starting from the lock screen and ending with the system settings.
  • AT MIUI There is no separate list of applications, all applications are located on the desktop. There are an unlimited number of work tables, you can create as many as you like. Directly on the desktop, you can delete applications by moving the application up (cart).
  • One of the main features MIUI - these are themes that change almost everything, from the lock screen to the background settings. Themes can be downloaded directly on your smartphone.
  • Dialer in MIUI very similar to that in iOS. It has a rather non-standard function of recording a telephone conversation.
  • In the blocking screen, you can view missed calls, SMS, and go to them. Double-clicking on the blocking bar displays the player menu.
  • ATMIUI By default, a file manager is built in, which, in addition to its standard functions, is able to create an ftp server for convenient file sharing over Wi-Fi.

Part 1. Working table
Part 2. Dialer
Part 3. Messages
Part 4. Design Themes
Part 5. Notification Panel
Part 6. Music player
MIUI Monitor - what is it?
MIUI File Manager
Auto Brightness Settings
Hidden MIUI features
MIUI. Overview of the firmware for Android
Tips and tricks to work with MIUI v5 or why I like it so much
Drivers and Utilities
Instructions
Firmware
MIUI 9 firmware

MIUI 8 firmware

MIUI 7 firmware

MIUI 6 firmware

Latest MIUI firmware based on official (4.2.x) can be found on the resourcesmiui.su miui.ua en.miui(latest version4.3.21)
Not relevant

Embellishments and modifications MIUI v6 / v7 / v8
Patches-Files
Different-Useful
Reviews

Global change caps history
Update history caps
- - - - - - - - -

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder messages, or to Topicaster topic in QMSDinasNetwhich need to add links.

Post has been editedDinasNet - 11.09.17, 20:12
Reason for editing: MIUI 9, patches for notification icons miui 9
DinasNet
Message#2
20.01.14, 10:05
智慧
[online]

Messages 1982
Lenovo S860

[Custom ROM MIUI v5 for Lenovo S820 4gb
Xiaomi Tech presents

MIUI v5 for Lenovo S820
Attached Image

What is MIUI
MIUI (Mobile Internet User Interface, pronounced: “Me You I”) is an aftermarket firmware for smartphones based on the Android operating system with open source code. The code for the MIUI firmware itself is closed. Developed by Xiaomi Tech. The firmware is a heavily modified user interface that lacks an application menu. The firmware combines the most successful solutions for Android and iOS. Custom firmware includes additional features not found in the standard Android OS, such as switches in the sliding notification panel, automatic call recording, traffic monitor, antispam, antivirus, built-in root, flashlight, player with controls on the lock screen, etc.

Global official website:http://en.miui.com/
Official site in Russia:http://miui.su/
Official website in Ukraine:http://romz.bz
Screenshots

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Official firmware
On the official site
DownloadVersion 3.08.16 (PURSE ONLY ON CN-FIRMWARE !!!)
The official firmware only English and Chinese interface languages!
Firmware out once a week on Fridays. Now there is only a version of Developer Edition, stable yet.
Unofficial firmware
Any firmware versions with Russian and other languages ​​other than Chinese and English are unofficial.
Anyone can translate the official firmware into Russian; instructions will be added later.

Versions fromjavum:

for SP Flash Tool:Version 3.08.16translated into Russian and Ukrainian using the program KDGDev Cloud Buildr X
for recovery:
Version 3.08.23translated into Russian and Ukrainian with the help of the KDGDev Cloud Buildr X program (PURSE ONLY ON THE CN PURSE !!!)
How to flash
MIUI is flashed for our device as a normal update via extended recovery. BUT only after marking the phone’s memory for CN firmware. This can be achieved by flashing the CN-firmware and then extended recovery under it, or immediately flash the MIUI version for the SP Flash Tool (instruction 1, instruction 2).
FAQ
How to enable root
  1. On the desktop, open the Security folder
  2. Run the Permissions application
  3. Select the item Superuser rights->Enable

How to install Google services
1. InstallAttached fileGApps_Install.apk(1009.36 KB)

2. Run the installed program, select and install the necessary services. To pay attention to the "Chinese", the services will be installed correctly.
3. Ready Google services are installed.
Recommended programs

Fix installation of MIUI on ROW-markup:
For ROW 4gb: Attached fileS820_MIUIv5_CN2ROW.zip(5.32 MB)

For ROW 8GB:Attached fileS820_MIUIv5_CN2ROW_8G.zip(5.36 MB)

We put as a patch through recovery after installing MIUI before rebooting into the system. You can put batch in TWRP. Works on any modification of MIUI

How to install new firmware versions on ROW

WSM Project-or how to further customize MIUI

When switching from other firmware (not MIUI), you need to do a full wipe!
A source:lenovo-forums.ruauthor:javum

MIUI firmware port with Fly IQ446frommixmax1982

MIUI V5 patch set. frommixmax1982
MIUI Multilang ROM Stable (Multilanguage Firmware) Present: Russian, Ukrainian, English, other languages
MIUI builds from the official fan site of the MIUI firmware in Russia
MIUI builds from the official fan site of the MIUI firmware in Ukraine

Post has been editedDinasNet - 27.03.14, 16:44
Reason for editing: FAQ
Nimnyl
Message#3
02.02.14, 19:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 598
Check in: 14.07.11
Google nexus 5

I'm at work asking my wife for a body to make a call. It doesn't make sense. She doesn’t have a BOOM-BOOM just reviewing the options and downloading the firmware in advance so that we can quickly fix it tomorrow. Her stock is miui half Russian-Chinese and English. Yes, and the camera crashes with an error I want to reflash

--------------------
I appreciate the work of enthusiasts and developers!
elfik123
Message#4
02.02.14, 19:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 983
Check in: 02.07.11
Motorola Moto X Style XT1572

Nimnyl @ 02.02.2014, 18:36*
Her stock is miui half Russian-Chinese and English. Yes, and the camera crashes with an error I want to reflash

Is she exactly Lenovo s 820?

--------------------
elfik123
Message#5
02.02.14, 19:50
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 983

Nimnyl @ 02.02.2014, 18:36*
Her stock is worth miui

Stock MIUI) Strange

--------------------
Nimnyl
Message#6
02.02.14, 19:56
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 598
Check in: 14.07.11
Google nexus 5

yes 100% without options I have been sitting on myui for over a year

Posted 02/02/2014 19:56:

and her padugi also had miui stock in December too

--------------------
I appreciate the work of enthusiasts and developers!
Cyberwit
Message#7
02.02.14, 19:57
Cyber ​​Team ™
[offline]

Messages 819
Meizu M6 Note 3/16/32

Nimnyl @ 02.02.2014, 18:51*
I've been sitting on myui for over a year

Well, sitting on MIUI and having a pre-installed version of MIUI on the device are two big differences ...

--------------------
Lenovo S820 ->Apple iPhone 5S ->Honor 4c ->Meizu M6 Note

maximuse88
Message#8
04.02.14, 14:33
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1415
Check in: 01.05.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

Tell me, or give a link where you can ask / read, is it worth waiting for the official update to 4.3 or 4.4? I used a search on the topic, but I did not find a clear answer.
And if there will be no more updates, is it worth it to flash on MIUI or LeWa? which one is better? and I read at the office. A site on MIUI, that there is an official firmware on our phone, I understand, can this firmware be flashed without root and recovery? or am I misunderstanding something?

--------------------
kutasov
Message#9
04.02.14, 15:05
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4365
Check in: 20.12.12
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

maximuse88 @ 04.02.2014, 13:33*
And if there will be no more updates, is it worth it to flash on MIUI or LeWa? which one is better? and I read at the office. A site on MIUI, that there is an official firmware on our phone, I understand, can this firmware be flashed without root and recovery? or am I misunderstanding something?

As for the updates of the Android version, it is unlikely. 99% what is not.
Regarding the updates of the stock firmware - 100% what yes.
Regarding MIUI - on our body there is an office. firmware. But she is without Russian. And those that with the Russian - not of.
About LeWa - the same
There is still VIBE ...
What specifically recommend to you, I do not know. Because you (despite your experience on the forum) for some reason have classified the version of your phone and firmware. So choose yourself. Links to firmware in the header.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 6/128, Lenovo Tab 4 TB-8504X
Cyberwit
Message#10
04.02.14, 23:00
Cyber ​​Team ™
[offline]

Messages 819
Meizu M6 Note 3/16/32

Asked about the choice between Lewa and MIUI. I, as a tester of both firmwares, will say that Lewa is as close as possible to the MIUI interface. But unlike the latter, Lewa really liked her responsiveness, speed and the amount of free RAM. There are no complaints about energy consumption either, the phone has been working for 2 days and it also says that the charge will last for 14 hours. And this is taking into account the fact that I regularly dig in the phone, setting up and studying the firmware! In general, so far only positive reviews towards Lewa, plus I really love this firmware since its use on the SGA.

Post has been editedCyberwit - 04.02.14, 23:01

--------------------
Lenovo S820 ->Apple iPhone 5S ->Honor 4c ->Meizu M6 Note

min-alex-max
Message#11
05.02.14, 00:11
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 13.08.10
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

Sstas1987 @ 02.02.2014, 22:42*
good people help! s820 4gb device. There was an official firmware. The latest. What exactly I do not know. After flashing on miuihttp://miui.su/instruc...-lenovo-s820-ideaphonegot a bootloop. The phone turns off and on, and so on. It comes into the recovery, but several attempts to flash other firmwares were not successful ... (((how to revive it? Help, who knows (((

MIUI with Chinese markup, you can not flash through the Chinese firmware through the recovery from the official firmware. Only with a flashlight. Here is the instruction:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnoFc4BqLSY
CROWCROW
Message#12
06.02.14, 15:16
LOCAL
[offline]

Messages 549
Check in: 30.08.12
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 4/64

tell me who worksprog, on miui I am more interested.
Grecords
Message#13
06.02.14, 22:53
Comrade Stalin
[offline]

Messages 530
Check in: 18.10.11
Google Pixel 3 XL

On this Leva, by the way, 1GB is available in the phone, of which only 800MB is free. At MIUI, it was free 6GB.
maximuse88
Message#14
11.02.14, 12:16
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1415

tasker67,where exactly in the settings? I can not find. I'm already on MIUI, and there also does not see backups, and after I changed something in the settings, the phone does not want to turn on ...

Post has been editedmaximuse88 - 11.02.14, 12:31

--------------------
elfik123
Message#15
11.02.14, 13:38
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 983

Put miui through recovery, and do not parity your brain by installing miui via flash tool, and there will be no problems

--------------------
eliteforce
Message#16
11.02.14, 15:37
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 989
Check in: 20.09.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4/64

maximuse88 @ 11.2.2014, 1:32*
I sewed on MIUI, I will slightly curb the ego, I will write a review about the firmware later, I never found anything like that :( By the way, do you have tweaks on myo or not?

Wife enjoys miui from the start. At first, everything worked fine, but as soon as it updated its firmware, a lot of problems started running from December. I rolled back to 3.9.27 on the forum lenovo write that it seems to be stable. There are no tweaks because the kernel does not have init.d support

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4 / 64Gb[ROM] Miui 10_Note5Global_Kosmos2011
VONTAR X98 PRO Amlogic S912[ROM] Minix Neo U9-H FW008
maximuse88
Message#17
11.02.14, 15:50
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1415

eliteforce,until I noticed a slowdown in the animation, to be honest, it is already beginning to annoy ...
Can you give a link to 3.9.27?

--------------------
Leno
Message#18
11.02.14, 18:30
I walked past
[offline]

Messages 2454
Check in: 19.12.06

Eliteforce @ 11.02.2014, 16:37*
No tweaks

WSM and MIUI TOOLS to it tweaks meow in search by BZ

--------------------
PCT Desire, Blast Lenovo s820t+ 32Gb10 class HTC ONE m7 Redmi 4prime
Record from the line thanks: avs234, skvalex <<is that allowed
Best post thanks: kmansoft
DinasNet
Message#19
12.02.14, 00:01
智慧
[online]

Messages 1982
Lenovo S860

DinasNet,
VIBEROM and with a torn native launcher or something has changed? I think what to change Meow (otherwise it has already gotten rather tired of the glitches of this firmware), and the native meow launcher would be cool ..

Yes from miui stability of course you will not wait ... every weekkosorylyeSomething is updated and the bugs are the same and remain the same - (and on viberom and the launcher is not native) for something that is not buggy, and it works smoothly)

Post has been editedDinasNet - 12.02.14, 00:02
yorl '
Message#20
14.02.14, 19:19
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 07.02.12
Lenovo S820

Good day to all! Such a question: I wanted to flash miui on my little Lena. But in all instructions, you must first install the cn firmware, and then sew what was intended. Now the point: Since I have the 8gb version, and I did not find the Chinese firmware on it, therefore there is no possibility to install miui?
Rodder
Message#21
14.02.14, 22:48
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 21
Check in: 09.11.11
Lenovo S820

Good day. Have MIUI one kosyachek, reflecting on the inhabitants of Peter and LO.
When calling / accepting a call from MTS subscribers (+7911...) they are displayed as an emergency call.
In the call log all the norms are displayed.
I consider the problem significant and therefore ask for help.
Here is the key to the solution -link to another resource.
In the sections of firmware for other phones, they know about the problem and make corrective patches for it.

--------------------
LenovoS820 / iPadAir 64 Gb
Lenovo

450 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 23:28