128 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Hacking Symbian. Let's say No to certificates!
Enotche
Message#1
28.01.09, 04:29
His Rachos
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3600
Check in: 07.04.08
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

Eliminate your smartphone from the need for certificates.

Attached ImageThe newest way to hack without a personal certificate!Attached Image

Hacking method through Norton antivirusnew
1.Install NortonSymbianHack.sisxAttached fileNortonSymbianHackLDD.sis(693.59 KB)

2.Run
3.Click Options - Anti-Virus - Quarantine list
4.Click Options - Restore All, agree to restore from quarantine
5.Exit the program, remove it from the application manager (Symantec Symbian Hack). There is still a folder c: shared it can also be deleted.
6.Install RomPatcherAttached fileRomPatcherPlus_3.1_LiteVersion.sisx(193.32 KB)

7.Run and apply patches:
- Open4allwill open full access to the file system
- Installserverallow you to install any unsigned applications.

You need to install install on Symbian Belle Attached fileS_3.zip(73.74 KB)
by the address C: / sys / bin

On Symbian Belle FP1 is required using x-ploreAttached filex-plore_s60_3rd_1_60.sisx(497.82 KB)
put updated installserver
Attached fileinstallserver.exe(73.61 KB)
by the address C: / sys / bin
And also a new patch for rompatcherAttached fileInstall_Server_1.7_RP_.zip(875 bytes)
to the folder with patches (default E: / patches)

For Belle Refresh, you need to apply the patch installer 1.7

P.S
If installserver is not used, it should be using ExplorerAttached filex-plore_s60_3rd_1_60.sisx(497.82 KB)
manually put installserver for your model atC: / sys / bin
9.1 Attached file9.1.zip(41.1 KB)

9.2 Attached file9.2.zip(41.08 KB)

9.3-9.4 Attached file9.3_9.4.zip(46,34 KB)

S ^ 3Attached fileS_3.zip(73.74 KB)

Belle FP1Attached fileinstallserver.exe(73.61 KB)

If Xplore is not installed, then try the old version.Attached fileX_plore_v1.58.sisx(513.84 KB)
or set the date 2/3/4 years ago

If necessary, the necessary patches can be added to the autorun via Options - Add to auto.

If the inslallserver still does not apply, this does not mean that it does not work.

- when installing, do not pay attention to the inscription about incompatibility with the device. Antivirus is old, but just for hacking
© taken from dimonvideo

Hacking method for Nokia Belle FP2 using SafeManager

Hacking method without PC and Internet

Attached Image

Unpack the archive with quarantineto the root of drive C Attached filetmquarantine.zip(5.53 KB)

Attached Image

Install antivirus in memory.Attached fileTrend_Micro_Mobile_Security.sis(874.51 KB)

Attached Image

At the end of the installation, you will be prompted to restart smart. Click No
Attached Image

We start an antivirus, we agree with the license agreement
Attached Image

We see the main window of the antivirus. Here we need to click Options-Quarantine List
Attached ImageAttached Image

We fall into the quarantine list. Now press Options-Mark / Unmark-Mark all
Attached Image

Click Options-Restore and agree
8.After that, safely remove the antivirus (during the removal, click No so that the antivirus does not leave its tails) and install RomPatcherAttached fileRomPatcherPlus_3.1_LiteVersion.sisx(193.32 KB)

Attached Image

Go to RomPatcher and activate patches -InstallserverandOpen4all(you can both put in startup - Options - Add to auto).
If you have a Symbian 9.3 or higher smartphone, then the Installserver patch will be green and you will be able to install any unsigned software.

If installserver is not used, it should be using ExplorerAttached file35c_x_plore_v1_53.sisx(510.44 KB)
manually put installserver for your model atC: / sys / bin

S ^ 3Attached fileS_3.zip(73.74 KB)

Attached Image

If the inslallserver still does not apply, this does not mean that it does not work.

If Rompatcher is launched, but there are no patches and you see an empty window, then you need to delete the file.C: /System/Data/RPPlus.datand reinstall RomPatcher or unpack this archiveAttached filepatches.zip(1.28 KB)
to folderC: / Patches
© taken from dimonvideo

Hacking method without a personal certificate via Dr.Web
Only Nokia!

1.Connect the smartphone to the computer using a USB cable, or insert a memory card into another phone (not Symbian), sinceneed access to private folder.
Attached Image

Unpack archiveAttached filequarantine.zip(5.75 KB)
to the root of the diskE:.
Who has a diskF:then this quarantineAttached filequarantine_F.zip(5.76 KB)

Or this archive "without binding to disk" -Attached filequarantinedriverslddanydrive.zip(5.67 KB)
(E: F: etc. where DrWeb is installed).Doesn't always work.

Attached Image

Install Dr.WebAttached filedrweb.zip(705.79 KB)
to diskE:.

Attached ImageAttached Image

Enter the program and restore all files from quarantine.
If dr.Web "Hangs" and does not restore anything, try this quarantine Attached file8f3_quarantine.zip(5.75 KB)

Attached Image

Install ROMPatcher 3.1 LiteAttached fileRomPatcherPlus_3.1_LiteVersion.sisx(193.32 KB)

Attached Image

Launch ROMPatcher +, activate the necessary patches:

installserver *- disabling certificate verification, if the installserver patch is not applied, download installserver.exe for your model,
- Installserver:

Symbian ^ 3Attached fileS_3.zip(73.74 KB)

If not fit, swinghere

Attached Image

Put installserver manually usingAttached file35c_x_plore_v1_53.sisx(510.44 KB)
atC: / sys / binwill reboot.
If the installserver patch does not apply, this does not mean that it does not work!
- open4all- access to all system folders.

7.For the autorun patch to work, you need to install the full version.ROMPatcher + .

© taken from dimonvideo

Hacking method via UMU antivirus (Nokia, SonyEricsson)

1.Install repackaged antivirus
ForNokia Attached fileUMU_Nokia_Hack.sisx(820,41 КБ)

ForSonyericsson Attached fileUMU_SonyEricsson_Hack.sisx(820,41 КБ)

- during the installation all the time click Yes-Yes-Yes and wait for the installation to finish

2.After installation, the program will automatically start and will want to connect to the network for activation. If it did not start itself, go to the directory with the installed software and start the antivirus manually.
3.Choose a working access point to access the Internet and expect.

4.An activation window will appear, in which a trial key for activating the antivirus will be registered. We confirm it and wait for the end of this procedure, where at the end it will be necessary to click on Accept - we accept the terms of the agreement.

5.When you start the anti-virus, we see a window where you need to click on Yes (you can and No to click - it’s not important, we will remove the antivirus anyway later)

6.In the "Protection Mode" click No, then just OK.

7.After all these windows we see a suggestion to enter the password of the antivirus, confirm and enter any password, for example 123 (the password must be confirmed 2 times). Be careful and remember what you enter, and then there will be problems with the removal of the antivirus.

8.Everything, now we see the main anti-virus window, where we will have to press the left soft key - Options and select the Anti-virus item. In the main window of the anti-virus, do not enter the Anti-virus section - this is the database update. If entered here, then click No.

9.Go to the section Quarantine

10.Click Options - Restore and confirm the action, click Yes

11.It should be a window with the words Empty

12.We exit the antivirus by pressing the right soft-key 3 times - Back-Home-Exit and delete it

13.Now install RomPatcherAttached fileRomPatcherplus_LeftUp.sisx(197.15 KB)

14.We go into it and activate the patches - Installserver and Open4All (you can both put in startup - Options - Add to auto).
If you have a Symbian 9.3 or higher smartphone, then the Installserver patch will be green and you will be able to install any unsigned software. If you have Symbian 9.1 or 9.2, then only the Open4All patch will apply.

If Rompatcher starts, but there are no patches and you see an empty window

you must delete the fileC: /System/Data/RPPlus.datand reinstall RomPatcher or unpack this archiveAttached filepatches.zip(1.28 KB)
to folderC: / Patches

© taken from dimonvideo

Old ways of hacking

Hacking method AT ALL without certificate! - not 100%. Try at your own risk.

New way
1. Signwith your certificate Attached fileCertHack_Installer.sis(428.73 KB)
2. InstallAttached fileCertUpdater.sisx(14.46 KB)
If a message appears that the application is already installed, you can not install it (this component is part of the update for OviStore).
3. We install signed by youCertHack_Installer.sis
4. In the menu, click on the iconHackIt! and wait for the end of hacking (during the hacking application will install the Leftup root certificate). On Symbian ^ 3 smartphones, FileBrowser will be automatically installed. All other smartphones will have RomPatcher + v2.6 installed. The Installserver will also be copied to Symbian 9.4 and Symbian ^ 3 (a question will be asked during the hacking), after which we will be able to install any unsigned applications. Use the rest of the patch in RomPatcher or copy Installserver for your smartphone .

To get full access to system folders, owners of Symbian ^ 3 need to use FileBrowser. Do not forget to go to the settings, go to the second tab and put in all items Yes !.
Owners of other smartphones simply apply the Open4all patch to RomPatcher.

After successful hacking HackIt! can be deleted.
If errors occur, the application will ask you to restart the phone, agree and after restarting, run HackIt! again.
The authors:stas686 , CODeRUS , Kolayuk

Old ways

Forum Rules.
5. The reward system.

5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
[/ i]

Post has been editedEnotche - 13.04.13, 07:42
racoon
Message#42
20.11.08, 21:40
☆ Striped beast a
[offline]

Messages 12814
Check in: 25.11.07
Apple iPhone 4S

WTC
Reboot and try to start Hellocarbide again, it crashed from me the first time, then the norms. has become.
Or try this Hellocarbide ->Attached fileHelloCarbide_didiala.zip(21.69 KB)

--------------------
Winner of the 5th Prizesavagemessiahzine.comin nominations "Mastersavagemessiahzine.com2010 "," Facmeaker 2010 "
It is useless to ask me questions related to Android, WM, Symbian, Bada, I haven't been following them for a long time.
Pumpkin_
Message#43
22.11.08, 14:19
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 39
Check in: 03.10.07

The girl was presented with n73, removed the certificate verification for really a minute. Thanks (first time encountered symbian)

Post has been editedPumpkin_ - 22.11.08, 14:21
WTC
Message#44
22.11.08, 18:16
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 23.04.07

racoon, thanks for the file) It started normally, even questions began to appear. I pressed "ec" 1 time and switched to XPLOR - nifiga. The second time he answered all the questions of the "ec" (10 pieces) and then the hellocarbide closed itself. In none of the options in the "sys" folder did the "bin" subdirectory appear (
eats any other options for me?
P.S. I have a N85 handset. But there is the same sim 9.3. : umnik:

Post has been editedWTC - 22.11.08, 18:25
racoon
Message#45
22.11.08, 20:53
☆ Striped beast a
[offline]

Messages 12814
Apple iPhone 4S

WTC
My folder did not appear immediately, but 1-2 minutes after using HelloCarbide. Is displaying system folders enabled? Try version 1.20 of X-plorer.

--------------------
Winner of the 5th Prizesavagemessiahzine.comin nominations "Mastersavagemessiahzine.com2010 "," Facmeaker 2010 "
It is useless to ask me questions related to Android, WM, Symbian, Bada, I haven't been following them for a long time.
WTC
Message#46
23.11.08, 11:59
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

racoonusing 1.22
I waited after HC - nothing (
but at the same time, other programs open without problems (after all, after using the HC, it should be so that nothing opens)
tell me, should it be that menu1 asks a lot of questions? Do I need to answer "all" for everything?
racoon
Message#47
23.11.08, 19:47
☆ Striped beast a
[offline]

Messages 12814
Apple iPhone 4S

WTC
Answer all yes. In the latest Nokia firmware, the ability to unlock was removed, so Hellocarbide most likely does not work.

--------------------
WTC
Message#48
23.11.08, 20:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

racoon, OK. Thanks for the help (
sorry, then it remains to wait for new hacks: sveta:
ear130
Message#49
27.11.08, 17:28
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 50
Check in: 09.08.06

WTC
Answer all yes. In the latest Nokia firmware, the ability to unlock was removed, so Hellocarbide most likely does not work.

I apologize if I entered, but my new (2 days to him) E71, firstly, is not listed in the hack lists in the header, and secondly, it does not allow Hellocarbide to be put. I understand correctly that I fly like plywood over Paris and about ICQ and so on, you can begin to forget?
racoon
Message#50
27.11.08, 18:36
☆ Striped beast a
[offline]

Messages 12814
Apple iPhone 4S

ear130,
1. There are many programs that do not require signing
2. You can sign programs yourself

--------------------
elClaud
Message#51
28.11.08, 02:56
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1002
Check in: 24.02.07
HP iPAQ h1940

ear130Take the file for E51, it will do.
Disable certificate verification in the application manager.

--------------------
[Raver with a glow stick]
Ant (Dnepr)
Message#52
29.11.08, 16:18
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 22.10.08

Good day. Caps do not work - or rather, he caps - I turn it on - access does not close, the bodies do not overload. What could be the side?
Mcarrow
Message#53
03.12.08, 15:30
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 28.08.07
HTC Desire

I'm sorry, no one will tell you about 5800?
vinip61x
Message#54
17.12.08, 20:38
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 14.01.08
Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i

Help advice! I have nokia N76 bodies, I can’t find the bin folder in drive C in the sis folder, there is such a folder in drive Z but it refuses to move there, drive D also has a bin folder but when transferring 13342_installserver92.zip unzipped nothing happens and requires a certificate when trying to install core playr. Help please! (I successfully launched Hellocarbide)

--------------------
The more sex, the better the figure, the better the figure, the more sex. The perfect system.
Djslamer
Message#55
18.12.08, 22:23
User
[offline]

Messages 69
Check in: 15.06.08
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

On Nokia N78 does not open hidden packs on drive C, I see the current folder data what to do?

Post has been editedDjslamer - 18.12.08, 22:25
Neznayka007
Message#56
23.12.08, 19:13
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 17.09.08
Samsung SGH-i710

Is there an installserver for nokia E66-1 (05) (as it is written) or is it suitable from version 9.2 for other phones. Firmware 102.07.81 I heard the body has some features with firmware. If installserver92 does not fit, then please help with the certificate. IMEI 352942024080902.
talis
Message#57
23.12.08, 22:02
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 21.12.08

WTC @ 11.23.2008, 11:59*
racoonusing 1.22
I waited after HC - nothing (
but at the same time, other programs open without problems (after all, after using the HC, it should be so that nothing opens)
tell me, should it be that menu1 asks a lot of questions? Do I need to answer "all" for everything?

absolutely identical situation.
smartphone E66

Post has been editedtalis - 23.12.08, 22:07
Vleit
Message#58
24.12.08, 10:10
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Check in: 18.05.08
Acer Iconia Tab A211

I have the same situation on nokia 5320. Everything was done as it was said, but the bin folder did not appear.

--------------------
elClaud
Message#59
07.01.09, 14:33
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1002
Check in: 24.02.07
HP iPAQ h1940

If someone does not manage to flash this method, then:

1) Keep in mind that not all models and platforms are currently supported.
2) Check if any other folders appear instead of bin. If yes, then try to create the folder yourself and put the file there. I have no way to verify this.

--------------------
[Raver with a glow stick]
Werov
Message#60
08.01.09, 16:34
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 03.10.08
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

Help in the unlock Nokia 5320 even does not work. Pts necessary
racoon
Message#61
08.01.09, 17:21
☆ Striped beast a
[offline]

Messages 12814
Apple iPhone 4S

Werov,
More details, what exactly doesn’t come out?

--------------------

128 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/22/19, 00:20