Message#1
10.03.15, 02:11
Local
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 151
Check in: 10.12.10
Xiaomi MiPad

LG G Pad 10.1 - Official firmware (OS 4.4.2)
Picturev700
Discussion � | Firmware �

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Instructions
Everything that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

Instructions on firmware
Instructions taken fromXDAand checked by me onLG V700

1. Download the driver,LG Flash Tool 2014, well, the firmware itself. (All this is in the cap)
2. Install the driver, unpack the Flash Tool, and throw the firmware file into the Flash Tool folder.
3. Turn off the tablet.
4. Connect the tablet to the USB while holding the volume button up. Appearsfirmware menu
5. Launch the Flash Tool, select as onscreen.
Namely: Select Type - 3GQCT; PhoneMode - EMERGENCY; Select KDZ file - specify the path to the firmware fileV700 ** _ 00.kdz
6. Make sure everything is set correctly. We pressNormal flash.
7. It comes off herewindow. We pressSTART.
8. In the window that opens, select the country and language. I had this lookSo. Confirm by pressingOk.
9. Appearsfirmware window. On the screen of the tablet it looksSo.
10. We are waiting for the completion of the firmware. (10 minutes)

This method does not format the data section. If you need a complete "cleaning" of the device, do a pre-factory reset, the instructions below.

If you had a ROOT, it will fly off after the firmware. Repeat the procedure "root".

Instructions for resetting settings
If it so happened that there is no possibility to turn on the device and make a reset through the settings, this can be done not including the tablet.
Holding the buttonvolume downpushpower / lockand hold both buttons. After the appearance of the logoLGrelease buttonpower / lockbut continue to hold the buttonvolume down. Furthernot releasing the buttonvolume downpush buttonpower / lockandvolume upat the same time. Follow the on-screen instructions.
a photo
Video

ROOT Reception

Instructions for installing custom recovery
!!!IMPORTANT!!!This method worksONLYonKitkat
1. We get the root.
2. DownloadTWRP(currently 2.8.6.1)
3. Install the applicationRashr - Flash Tool
4. Just in case, we make a backup of stock recovery. ATRashrtop right buttonBackpack , then I think everything is clear.
5. In the main application menu, clickRecovery from storage, and choose the downloaded image.
* In order to get to TWRP we use the same application.Rashr

Topic onXDA
Of page

miscellanea
Turning off KnockOn (waking the screen by double tap): Go to Contacts. In the Search for Contacts field, enter 3845 # * 700 #, then click the plus sign in the upper right corner. The service menu will open, there we go Settings =>KnockOn On / Off Setting. I think what to do next, no need to explain.

Xposedworks without problems, but the ability to install it while there is only on Kitkat. With it, you can customize the stock firmware, almost beyond recognition.

Solving the problem of blocking free recording on SD
Need ROOT
First way: Download the applicationSDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD . Run it and follow the instructions.

Second way: Install the TWRP Manager application. We launch it, in the menu we select Settings =>(scroll to the bottom) Apply SD Card patch =>Yes. The tablet will reboot, profit.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedJekaSs1986 - 10.10.15, 23:53
JekaSs86
Message#42
25.09.15, 20:32
Local
[online]

Messages 151
Xiaomi MiPad

I tried to roll back - went to reboot endless!

When downgrading the firmware,requiredhard reset
Speaking of the firmware, a trample appeared on the whale with a tachim, it worked in random places just lying on the table. After the firmware on the Lolipop, the problem disappeared, but rolling back to the kitkat before giving it to the godson, the problem appeared again, was solved by the Lolipop firmware. As for the "gluttony" of the firmware, I did not observe such problems on one, usewakelockand identify the culprit.

does not respond to the computer (Item 4 in the instructions from the header)

The problem is innon-ambiance devices. Ideally, remove the installed drivers for all Google devices or, in general, phones / tablets in the device manager (in the control panel - "Programs and Features" also look). After install the firewood from the offsite. Or try to flash on another computer.

Post has been editedJekaSs1986 - 25.09.15, 20:40

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Global Version 4/64
Xiaomi MiPad
Vitalyon79
Message#43
25.09.15, 20:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Check in: 13.10.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

JekaSs1986, should the last icon be lit at the end?http://prntscr.com/8ke1n1highlighted in red. so it remains with me. the error "prog LGUserCSTool LGMobile Aplikation" does not work

again, I did not see my router, the neighbors also see

and with each firmware such an errorhttp://prntscr.com/8ke7g4

Post has been editedVitalyon79 - 25.09.15, 20:50

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 3/32
JekaSs86
Message#44
25.09.15, 21:06
Local
[online]

Messages 151
Xiaomi MiPad

should the last icon light up at the end?

Never paid attention to it. I remember that at 80-90%, the tablet is already turned on or even turned on, but I was waiting for the end. It was once stuck in the end and the firmware application crashed out (seemingly like yours), then sat on an unstable Windows build of dozens, sinned on it. This problem appeared only once, but it didn’t affect the tablet. So I just advise you to flash on a new one, if possible on another computer / Windows.
and with each firmware such an errorhttp://prntscr.com/8ke7g4

At what stage / percentage pops up?
doesn't see my router,

Try in a routerto play with wi-fi settings: change region, try different channels, frequencies. In extreme cases, reset the settings of the router, pre-zabukapiv available.

--------------------
Xiaomi MiPad
Vitalyon79
Message#45
25.09.15, 21:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

I tried on 2 laptops (Win7 and Win8.1) - the result is one (.

Error at the very beginning of the firmware, I click "repeat". I'm stitching. On the 5th there is no wifi, on the 4th reboot.

advise how to cut correctly, but I can’t do anything at all, I can’t stop the reboot I’m afraid I will have to physically disconnect the battery

--------------------
JekaSs86
Message#46
25.09.15, 21:30
Local
[online]

Messages 151
Xiaomi MiPad

advise how to cut correctly

Yes, getting there is not so easy =)
Maybe helpThis Video, on it is G Pad 8.3, but the method is identical.

--------------------
Xiaomi MiPad
Vitalyon79
Message#47
25.09.15, 22:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

Try playing a router with wi-fi settings: change the region, try different channels, frequencies. In extreme cases, reset the settings of the router, pre-zabukapiv available

Thank you very much for your help!

so it is - on the new firmware it doesn’t see channels 12 and 13, but unfortunately I have the best speed on channel 13 (my interference is created by 20 pcs of neighboring routers).

But on 4.4.2 I can not roll back in any way, I did hard (via video), but it still goes into reboot (

Post has been editedVitalyon79 - 25.09.15, 22:30

--------------------
Semprion
Message#48
10.10.15, 20:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 279
Check in: 16.03.13
Xiaomi Mi 4c Standart

Nobody podszheshet, there on Hda there are Roma, which are in the branch of this device, but it is worth 7.0 poststation, it is suitable for 10.1 skis?

--------------------
JekaSs86
Message#49
11.10.15, 00:01
Local
[online]

Messages 151
Xiaomi MiPad

Semprion @ 10/10/2015, 20:01*
Is it suitable for 10.1 skis?

Not. Already createdA branch for G Pad 7.0. The output is different tablets and firmware fromV400(V410) do not fitV700. They do not even sew in the recovery, I tried it once.: Blush:

--------------------
Xiaomi MiPad
Semprion
Message#50
16.10.15, 21:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 279
Xiaomi Mi 4c Standart

Users 5.0 write about the battery and general work. just not over / under no kitchen. Drop consumption / wakelock screens and so on, which shows consumption and so on. Still a small bug report about unloading applications from memory. I would be grateful for likes.

--------------------
nezalewnui
Message#51
27.10.15, 00:01
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Check in: 18.01.14

Hello, I need to have the Ukrainian language, and there is only Russian and so on, what can I do?
_imac_
Message#52
31.10.15, 18:23
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1576
Check in: 26.05.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime

Colleagues, nevertheless, it is worth upgrading to 5, or not ???
The tablet is mainly for showing cartoons to the child. Sometimes browsers. Autonomy is one of the most important moments.
Thank.

--------------------
LG Nexus 4 - [ROM] Stock 4.2.2 JDQ39, [KERNEL] Stock, [RECOVERY] CWM Touch 6.0.2.3
wyra93
Message#53
01.11.15, 22:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 473
Check in: 28.06.10

* _imac_,
Nope, since you won't see much of a difference, and some programs (for example, I have the SI tracker) dye in the right places, because under 5 they are not optimized.
Semprion
Message#54
08.12.15, 18:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 279
Xiaomi Mi 4c Standart

http: //lg-phone-firmwa…m/index.php? id_mod = 158
Climbed on related topics 7 and 8 inch skis. Our assembled download firmware from here, here for different regions already from 6 months of this year, for some reason they are given constantly.

--------------------
Kpook
Message#55
16.12.15, 21:03
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 14.10.10

V70010d arrived today, who knows what it is about?
Marvik27
Message#56
17.12.15, 20:00
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49
Check in: 24.06.08
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 3/32

* Kpook,
I wanted to install, it did not work - root is installed

--------------------
Darkness Falls ...
Semprion
Message#57
19.12.15, 17:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 279
Xiaomi Mi 4c Standart

V70010d arrived today, who knows what it is about?

I looked at the site, she had flown to Israel and Oai so long ago that this is something strange. All the same 4.4

--------------------
smirnovxmax
Message#58
24.12.15, 10:50
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Check in: 30.11.11
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

There are really few reviews. The tablet is quite a good one. But after reading the entire thread of the forum, I didn’t understand whether it makes sense to leave KitKat. I want to update the firmware a bit. But the reviews are contradictory.
With the fallen off Wi-Fi all have such problems?
JekaSs86
Message#59
24.12.15, 11:18
Local
[online]

Messages 151
Xiaomi MiPad

* smirnovxmaxmy opinion, you have to try it yourself. Most often, problems are the result of inability or inattention. Now my godson is using this tablet, only once, the children have brought him to a stupor, the "hard reboot" (the power button pressed for a few seconds) brought him back to its former state. To this day, enjoy without complaints and complaints, installed Lolipop.
PS: if anything added to the cap, write.

--------------------
Xiaomi MiPad
smirnovxmax
Message#60
24.12.15, 14:55
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Put the "Lollipop" according to the instructions in the cap. fell without a hitch. Everything is simple and fast, also rolled the root. I never put it on the tablet. It feels like there are small changes in the design, but not so dramatic, unlike KitKat - I can assume that these are features of the default launcher and the theme of the tablet itself. In terms of speed and smoothness, I can say that I didn’t work slower, all the more so as I put Smart Boost and Root Unninstaler along with the root and wrenched / froze all unnecessary. Memory, respectively, increased. We will see later))
smirnovxmax
Message#61
24.12.15, 21:52
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Found strangeness in the operation of candy on our tablet. Video Player MX Player and VLC Player do not adjust the brightness of video files (MKV.) With their software. With Avi, this is not yet observed. Only the curtain of the android firmware itself, where the slider of the overall brightness of the tablet is located. This is certainly inconvenient, but not critical. No more glitches found yet. All the programs that were installed earlier work fine. There are no complaints. Wi-Fi does not fall off.

Post has been editedsmirnovxmax - 24.12.15, 22:33

5 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 23:55