QUMO Quest 503 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.0 "

Rep: (402)
DiscussionQUMO Quest 503
PictureQUMO Quest 503, copy of samsung s4
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
  • The operating system is Android 4.2.2;
  • Dual-Core processor MediaTek MTK6572 (1.2 GHz);
  • Dimensions 136 x 69 x 7.2 mm; suitable covers from samsung s4
  • Weight: 138 g;
  • Form factor phone: monoblock touchscreen;
  • Display 5 inches, capacitive touch, IPS matrix;
  • Resolution: 540x960 pixels, 240 pixels per inch;
  • Main Camera: 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash;
  • The front chamber: 0.3 Mn;
  • EDGE / GPRS standard 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 900/2100 MHz
  • GPRS / EDGE / UMTS;
  • RAM: 1 GB;
  • Built-in 4 GB;
  • Support for microSD memory cards up to 32 GB;
  • G-sensor;
  • The light sensor;
  • Proximity sensor;
  • Magnetometer;
  • Event indicator
  • Wireless technology Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g;
  • Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR class 2
  • GPS, A-GPS;
  • Battery 2200 mA / h;
  • Antutu 5.2 evaluates the unit to 12330 points
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Firmware
Useful

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact the moderator responsible for the subsection directly.NikCher
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionNikCher

Post has been editedNikCher - 04.10.16, 06:00
Reason for editing: Firmware restore brick

Rep: (213)
* sep108, help of a custom installation rekaveri will be possible to try to clear your custom settings and perhaps manage without flashing

as Lollifox v1.8 with Patch 1.9 change another lock? = Not built

Rep: (0)
I do not know how to put custom rekaveri.

* sep108, program sp flash tool, need a scatter file (.txt) and he rekaveri (.img)

Thank you, vano2z for the answer. I repeat, I do not understand anything of the above, rummaging through the avalanche of information is not possible due to lack of time. Do not judge strictly. My phone will not turn on if you can do what you advised, in such a state? Phone connected to the computer you want? Possible instructions or links to them, if there is any. If I do not get there, once again I'm sorry for the trouble.

* sep108, later I give instructions and give references forpost below

Post has been editedvano2z - 08.04.15, 18:02

thank you wait!

I put 2 files: 1 - rekaveri and scatter, 2 - the program for the firmware.
Both need to unpack the archive to the root of drive C.
Run by flash_tool.exeadministrator nameI drew the sequence of actions you need to do everything so as in the picture:
Screenshot
Attached Image

1 - you need to choose the location of a scatter file
2 - choose flashing mode
3 - early firmware rekaveri

Turn off the phone, remove the battery, the phone is not connected to the PC,
press DOWNLOAD then connect via usb phone off with the inserted battery.

Waiting until run interest.

What would you need to get into rekaveri phone off hold down the power button and the volume up at the same time and hold until Qumo logo

Attached files

Attached filerecovery.rar(5.75 MB)
Attached fileSP Flash Tool v5.1352.01.zip(28.85 MB)

Post has been editedvano2z - 08.04.15, 18:00

the computer does not see telefon.skachal driver in this thread, and the Internet, nothing happened.

loaded from the memory card after formatting it and throwing kitkat firmware from this thread. except for the firmware on the map there was nothing, if there are other files are not loaded. Turn on the phone very quickly, I did not even realize what happened. Mobile Internet has become worse as work, gps navigator as he was dead and left. Thank you for this topic and all who gave recommendations.

* sep108,
For gps there is such a good prog, to fine-tune

Attached files

Attached fileStatus GPS 5.3.111.apk(1.09 MB)

Good evening everyone. Need help after flashing custom firmware stopped taking calls, and what could be the problem. thanks in advance.

* blade66661, probably flew imei, you need to check, dial * # 06 #
To restore a need to use the engineering menu or PC program mtk droid tools, the internet sea of ​​instructions, it is very easy

Thank you very much entered its imei it worked.

Good evening. Please tell me how to remove programa Link2SD to everything fell as before. Thanks in advance.

Good day, put the drain firmware pliz this miracle machine).

I was a backup somewhere (through rekaveri sewing necessary) s why sink? -one is buggy)

Network stopped working, moved onto the firmware twin (ergo smarttab 5.0) -not factory, flashed firmware to cap everything works Once the network does not catch

* artyom_mwm, the same garbage that in the post above. check * # 06 # you need imei

imei set manually via MTC Tulsa, Sims sees no network

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/20, 17:36