> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QUMO Quest 503 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.0 "

Rep: (391)
DiscussionQUMO Quest 503
PictureQUMO Quest 503, copy of samsung s4
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
  • The operating system is Android 4.2.2;
  • Dual-Core processor MediaTek MTK6572 (1.2 GHz);
  • Dimensions 136 x 69 x 7.2 mm; suitable covers from samsung s4
  • Weight: 138 g;
  • Form factor phone: monoblock touchscreen;
  • Display 5 inches, capacitive touch, IPS matrix;
  • Resolution: 540x960 pixels, 240 pixels per inch;
  • Main Camera: 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash;
  • The front chamber: 0.3 Mn;
  • EDGE / GPRS standard 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 900/2100 MHz
  • GPRS / EDGE / UMTS;
  • RAM: 1 GB;
  • Built-in 4 GB;
  • Support for microSD memory cards up to 32 GB;
  • G-sensor;
  • The light sensor;
  • Proximity sensor;
  • Magnetometer;
  • Event indicator
  • Wireless technology Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g;
  • Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR class 2
  • GPS, A-GPS;
  • Battery 2200 mA / h;
  • Antutu 5.2 evaluates the unit to 12330 points
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Firmware
Useful

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact the moderator responsible for the subsection directly.NikCher
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionNikCher

Post has been editedNikCher - 04.10.16, 06:00
Reason for editing: Firmware restore brick

Acquired in Cifrograd for 5890 (? Big money)) have the ITC 6572 and 1 GB of RAM, a great ogs ips screen, I think still there are owners that copy samsung c4 (and they are) maybe cases of C4 fit and windows operate oddly enough! - just needed a dialer 2 sim (c4 has the original but is used for other purposes) Question to moderators -like change 5.1 "screen 5 th wrong" in the top blue bar?

Post has been editedyurts - 09.03.15, 20:13

Rep: (24)
So, well, once already this subject appeared, request to all owners - Please make a Backup of NVRAM drain firmware! Really needed!
later kin links to the firmware of the good people)

Post has been editedProsto_Seryj - 10.03.15, 20:59

Rep: (1048)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Qumo�
Since your phone is not yet in the DevDB database, you cannot add it to the description and select it in the profile.
You need to fill out an application for adding a device to DevDB at this address:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / phones / new /

Prosto_Seryj @ 10.03.2015, 20:58*
Please make a Backup of NVRAM drain firmware!

how to do?

once a problem-No switch 2g -I want to both Simcoe was-but just for 1 or 2 nd turns out, one of simok always eats 3G = I want to setup mobile networks to include -but 2g 3g mode is not switched off - == Ruth put -that add -What line in Root explorer? Gravity is already and boxing -nihrena not working and so 2g What eats battery -also of stocks, even with the help of third-party prog could not get to work normally svetodiod- to change the color does not react, when a missed call 1 time when the screen lights up and truncated ( (

I can not do according to the instructionsQUMO QUEST - Discussion (Post Dracula2000 # 38131966)system .img terminal gives an error after this command dd if / dev / block / mmcblk0p4 of = / sdcard / system.img (I mmcblk0p4 in map units)

covers with windows on samsung s4 work and function in the windows but without the plastic window, they answer / accept the call can be accepted only without this plastic window -Screen our gossips are not very sensitive

Post has been editedyurts - 12.03.15, 04:33

Rep: (2561)
Oh, how great that topic about Quest 503 appeared, I watch and understand that the 503rd can consider it fresh for our market, the popularity of podnabiraet.
Like last owner Qumo Quest 530 also know they remained satisfied with smartphones Qumo cool, cute, and usability but if the games pump up an excuse in the price and stuffing, I wish also to purchase soon ran into him in Yulmart whence bought my 530 th way too copying Cmartfon Galaxy S only third-generation (but it turned into a screen plane 5.3 inches vs. 4.8) still looked after 500 minutes but in the 503-m is no second battery in the kit and then in connected, there is one thing the firm Deppa like a frog for charging outside 300 rubles worth and more with the 530-m in a set of two butt. Cover one of which is the lid-cover;) and my 530 th as he landed, do not drop all the same screen at the bottom, and now there is a crack poselodki and netolko.Eto is the second smartphone that buy with preinstalled Android 4.2 and 5 inches but could not Know ? think and over Login + I am glad to have behind 1GB of RAM at this price at a resolution 540h960.Sdaotsya I was not the first time that it's too Qumo South Koreans here and make rubbings designs smartphones Samsung (all in the best traditions of Korea): blush: well, you never know at Ross & Moor also been observed with similar smartphones Qumo my 530 th and the firm is from California.

Post has been editedVLADFIONOV - 15.03.15, 17:25

I bribed the design, screen quality is excellent -ips good, the rest is easily remedied -there firmware

Rep: (2561)
Yurs @ 03/15/2015, 17:10*
Question to moderators -like change 5.1 "screen 5 th wrong" in the top blue bar?

Send complaint, corrected, if free time to fill the form and add it to the DevDB base.
Yurs @ 03/15/2015, 17:10*
Screen quality is excellent -ips good, the rest is easily remedied -there firmware

My friend if it is easy) - laid out interface screenshots and see or tell what applications are installed by the manufacturer, like a naked Android)

Post has been editedVLADFIONOV - 15.03.15, 20:04

Rep: (212)
guys, well, do the same backup nvram runoff, is very necessary. sometimes poor catches network, wifi, gps.
Ruth needed on the phone and the program MTK Droid Tools, make a backup of a maximum of 5 minutes, is stored in the program folder

screens all =many screenshots! ) = Version of the tests, the application of my apps, widgets, memory, settings, Version = from the manufacturer a little that stood almost naked android =
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

backup mtk droidtools -I do not know if done correctly?
Attached file_140724_backup_150311-135546.zip(2.4 KB)

probably not need to do both hereMTK settings backup - nvram.img

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 20.03.15, 17:14
Reason for editing: Under spoiler

vano2z @ 15.03.2015, 20:49*
guys, well, do the same backup nvram runoff

how to do? there is a link?

* Yurts, Step by step instructions in pictures:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

lucidly explained I can not: yes2:

It would be nice to get another clean dump firmware (only shop) (not boot and recovery stock also did not interfere)

Post has been editedvano2z - 16.03.15, 11:12

Attached Image
Lollifox v1.8
firmware for my port of QQ503"FMD team. Software development for Android"
Screenshots and instructions at the linkGoogle drive

Post has been editedvano2z - 17.03.15, 15:14

vano2z @ 16.03.2015, 09:59*
Step by step instructions in pictures:

Thank you but I like Ruth has over kingroot, canoe and prog = MTK Droid Tools writes no type = kgopki get backup pale-necessary way to others ..: sveta:

Post has been editedyurts - 16.03.15, 11:23

* Yurts, at the bottom of the program next to the "the adb terminal" have "root" button?

Attached Image
Color OS v1.0.0i
There is a dangerous bug control screen brightness,DO NOT DO IT ON BRIGHT 0, otherwise will only rewrite!As the time will try to fix it.
Screenshots and instructions at the linkGoogle drive

Post has been editedvano2z - 17.03.15, 15:15

Sale quest 503, the state ideal. On screen the film from the date of purchase. Silicone Case. Flash card to 8GB. The residual guarantee to the end of June from Comfy. All documents are. I send a new mail to Ukraine, prepayment or cash on delivery. 2200grn want. Contact the nickname or 0950107652, 0630209478.

vano2z @ 16.03.2015, 11:27*
have "root" button?

yes button is :) click on it and the endless strip is green-I can not even prog MTC droidtulz close -only through VAR tasks

Post has been editedyurts - 16.03.15, 13:28

* Yurts, on the phone for usb debugging is enabled? and when you push the button you need to root the phone to confirm the request.
better to use instead of Super SU kingroot

Post has been editedvano2z - 16.03.15, 13:47

Prosto_Seryj I added synchronization of contacts in lollifox, but dialer fix it I do not know, I will wait for the update from the developers

Ok, thanks, I will try

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/05/20, 15:40