> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Weatherpanel | Today's weather plugin

Rep: (288)
WeatherPanel
version 2015

Last update of the program in the header02.04.13

Attached Image

Description:
Today-plugin for displaying weather with support for themes and animated icons.

Opportunities:
  • Current temperature
  • Five days forecast.
  • Support for many cities.
  • Automatic forecast download if an internet connection is detected.
  • Forecasts are automatically shown only for future dates.
  • The forecast for 4 cities can be displayed on the screen.
  • Easy installation and configuration.
  • Multi-threaded and speed-optimized work.
  • Many settings.
  • Shows weather maps.

thank for the cure for greed we speak dci Picture

Additional Information:
Attention - the plugin contains fonts that can replace the device's system font!
If AFTER installing this plugin, you have problems with fonts in OTHER programs (for example, Comm Manager), then:
  1. Disable the WeatherPanel plugin in Start - Settings - Today
  2. From program files>marsware>weatherpanel>themes>default remove 2 fonts: bradhits.ttf and pixel.ttf (the plugin works fine without them)
  3. Make a software cut
  4. Turn on the WeatherPanel plugin in Start - Settings - Today

Homepage: http://www.marsware.net/ (the program is not supported by the developer and lives only the works of enthusiasts)

Download:
Version 2015: Weatherpanel (Post # 20930286)
Russian version 2010: WeatherPanel_2010_rus.CAB
English Version 2010: WeatherPanel_2010.CABthe detailsherethankIndy05
WeatherPanel.DLL library: Weatherpanel (Post # 3486180)
Library WeatherPanel.DLL version 2010: WeatherPanel.DLL.zip
K
Files:
English Version 2010:WeatherPanel_2010.CAB
Library WeatherPanel.DLL version 2010:WeatherPanel.DLL.zip
absentandwanted!

Version Archive:
Version 2.5.1 + medicine + crack: WeatherPanel__2.5.1__Rus_Crack.rar- thankCerber_us
Russification 2.5.x using .mui files: Rus_Crack_for_WeatherPanel__2.5.x ___ Cerber_us_edition_.rar(suitable for subsequent builds of the program) - thanksCerber_us
Russification 2.5.1 by replacing the original files: Rus_Crack_for_WeatherPanel__2.5.1 ___ Cerber_us_edition_.rar(NOT suitable for future builds of the program) - thanksCerber_us
2009 English Version: WeatherPanel_2009.CAB.zip
Russian version 2009: WeatherPanel_2009_Rus.rar - the details- thanktrapperzhvb

ATTENTION!For those whoWM6.5.xadvice fromrenault61andcurtt - hereandhere

Post has been edited-QwertY- - 12.03.14, 10:20

Rep: (1)
It means so.
Demolished version RUS, delivered in English, change the DLL to not Russian (more than someone lecturing) - works ...: clap:
I've found comparedfrom hereand "local"
It seems to be - the same.
In general, it is necessary to alter the mind RUS DLL, but somehow it does not go ...
Yes, and I have animated icons and settings, there is not a lot, once set it and forget. So long as we live :)

Rep: (34)
tolyanb @ 21.01.2015, 22:03*
works...

It does not work for me. I went tothis one

Why is this? We take from the "caps" ENGLISH version 2015 change DLL - since last 100th page somewhere in October, and voila!
And the icons that'll come, will not find, write to the PM, the volume of the truth, 80 meg ...

* tolyanb,
Yes, the 2015 th Dilkefrom here. I am trying to do so:
Attached Image

... he drew.
Nifiga.
This is the second screen Ultimate Launch. Maybe it's the matter?
tolyanb @ 23.01.2015, 15:30*
write in a personal

What for? Throw here. It seems no one was breaking.

Post has been editedAlexander-X600 - 23.01.15, 17:27

I QVGA, tomorrow will put the entire folder - adapter for memory card somewhere stuffed ...
First Make it work - in the tab have about the connection test, the latter is to be successful, what it means to connect to the server, and "thingies" then.
Osche time - disable the checkbox bend in the menu Personal, all prog razinstalivaem, delete the folder in the Programs Fails - and on the map, and in the main memory, and only then, instalim again (I live on the outside of the map), change the DLL (in main memory) , put the check back, reboot, mariae on transparencies on the screen and set up. And only after (or during setup / configuration), select Animation, previously spopirovav folder with animation in a program folder (in my vnesh.karte). But first - the connection to the server, I'll be sent to the bourgeois forum where attendees. 18 of said change of domain name, and DLL priatachil ...
I'm sorry, if you write something extra: D

Posted on 01/24/2015, 00:48:

In pursuit. Of course we are talking about England version 2015!

Nope, does not plow. When checking writes Auth: FAIL. WVGA.

Right now I will lay out his "wealth"

All that is acquired back-breaking, so to speak ...

Attached files

Attached fileWeather Panel.rar(61.46 MB)

Opa, earned. I set without UL. Bourgeois kabik + replacement Dilke, reboot.

* tolyanb,
Namudrili looks like something from the DLL. Restored backup with WP, stupidly threw Dilke the replacement. voila:
Attached Image

Well, I congratulate us all: clap:, for some time, of course ...

Rep: (0)
Thank you all very much, half a year could not adjust, and then five minutes and everything is in order! ))

Rep: (52)
Question - Is it possible to integrate the example program, to replace the weather in Manila?
and then burzhuinskie forecast does not work at all

Post has been editedKarl-Ieronim - 29.01.15, 17:28

That's because it does not spin, and was chosen once a long time ago on my Toshiba Manila this program with a beautiful start screen without launcher :)

All with the Christmas holiday!
Well, the phases of the moon is no longer draws from the New Year :(
True weather updates accurately. Until.
I understand that the program for 10 years and our mobile Windy put truancy in the cemetery,
but that works;)
All who else he uses subject-unites! Hold the "finger on the pulse," looking "patch", and go on!

It turns out even the enthusiasts for the New Year posted an updated dll with the phases of the moon by 2018. What all of us and congratulations. The cap would be her ...

Attached files

Attached fileWeatherPanel_dll_2018.zip(61.28 KB)

All kin will not support ended.
Almost 10-years old yuzal.
Leaving on Android (Redmen 4), and in the home museum gamers replenishment - Toshiba G 810 with a third battery still alive.
As they say, remember, etc. ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/03/20, 11:52