LG G2 - FlymeOS Firmware

Rep: (328)
LG G2 - Firmware FlymeOS (OS 4.4.4, 5.0.2, 5.1.1)
PictureD802
Description | Discussion � | FAQ | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage � | Stock / StockMode � | FlymeOS � | AOSP � | Cloudy �

Drivers and Utilities
Drivers / Drivers

Programs / Programs
firmware FlymeOS
Instructions
miscellanea
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 29.05.16, 17:21
Reason for editing: Fix Gapps on Flyme 5

Rep: (20)
Finally there was a small selection of MODs even after removal of the release of a smart :)

Post has been editedya_kv - 09.03.15, 16:38

ya_kv @ 09.03.2015, 15:37*
Finally there was a small selection of MODs even after removal of the release of a smart :)

Firmware in stage beta, but it does not prevent it from being stable. particular disadvantages have not noticed, I use the second day. Chinese symbols present truth in Chinese applications, but these normalno☺

Post has been editedZiViTi - 09.03.15, 17:59

Rep: (1300)
More floor hundreds of screenshots -https: //drive.google.c...eE5vbFFHdE0&authuser=0

ZiViTi @ 09.03.2015, 16:51*
ya_kv @ 09.03.2015, 15:37
Finally there was a small selection of MODs even after removal of the release of Smart

Firmware in stage beta, but it does not prevent it from being stable. particular disadvantages have not noticed, I use the second day. Chinese symbols present truth in Chinese applications, but these normalno☺

I put it on my D802 which is about a month ago, the course looks Attracting, but it seemed to me there still camera is not very good, and the power consumption is more than at Meow, GPS I do not use can not say. Set Update knocked constantly mistake the music.
Rolled on Meow, here ottochat try again.

Post has been editedya_kv - 09.03.15, 22:36

Rep: (59)
Who bet? I understand this is a new version. How does it feel? Put the previous one, I did not like.

nox4y @ 09.03.2015, 23:15*
Who bet? I understand this is a new version. How does it feel? Put the previous one, I did not like.

Good firmware. Put, feel themselves. Everything works, but did not check the gps.

Rep: (30)
ZiViTi @ 10.03.2015, 00:31*
gps not tested

In the original topic at xda have a fix for gps (once set, have not tested without it). Since GPS works great, sitting in the office for a couple of seconds, the location found

Rep: (1126)
Mew2 @ 11.03.2015, 17:14*
In the original topic at xda have a fix for gps (once set, have not tested without it). Since GPS works great, sitting in the office for a couple of seconds, the location found

When switched off the Internet? This is important because the Internet (cellular) not all catches and companions everywhere!

Dj_GraFlY @ 11.03.2015, 17:16*
When switched off the Internet?

With the included. Tried to off, the location itself is also immediately found, but the accuracy of ... diameter of the circle on the floor Petrogradka (if you are in St. Petersburg targeting, if not, I would say that it is up to the fig)

Mew2 @ 11.03.2015, 17:24*
With the included. Tried to off, the location itself is also immediately found, but the accuracy of ... diameter of the circle on the floor Petrogradka (if you are in St. Petersburg targeting, if not, I would say that it is up to the fig)
here and cant gps

Rep: (122)
ya_kv @ 10.03.2015, 03:34*
camera there is still not very good, and the power consumption is more than at Meow
Lopsided the onscreen navigation buttons MIUI destroy all its advantages. I was even on the 2 days was not enough to them. Flaim recently poveshat think looks simpotnaya. Besides simpotnye some advantages over the drain / port-a-G3 is?

Rep: (53)
wiper work?

Mew2 @ 11.03.2015, 19:14*
In the original topic at xda have a fix for gps

Put please, I can not find the fix

Post has been editedGRID56 - 11.03.15, 18:40

GRID56 @ 11.03.2015, 18:30*
Fix for gps

You are welcome. Then you need to install the Google PlayFasterfixChoose Russian, press the "Go" and restart the phone.

P.S.* DJ_GraFlY, I misinformed you, this range was huge, because in the location setting to be enabled only by towers (A-GPS), and satellites are turned off. Including the one and the other, turned off the internet, everything seems to be clear.

P.P.S. Generally, this particular zip (as the name implies) for Italy, though speeds GPS performance. Author of the post on xda wrote that maybe for other countries to lay out, asked for Russia, forward

Post has been editedMew2 - 11.03.15, 19:12

Rep: (1025)
For d800 to: hysterics:

Post has been editedFest1val - 12.03.15, 15:02

flower @ 11.03.2015, 17:03*
ya_kv @ 10.03.2015, 03:34
camera there is still not very good, and the power consumption is more than at Meow
Lopsided the onscreen navigation buttons MIUI destroy all its advantages. I was even on the 2 days was not enough to them. Flaim recently poveshat think looks simpotnaya. Besides simpotnye some advantages over the drain / port-a-G3 is?

The taste and color of comrades there.
I think you have such a slanted eyes. :)
And most likely you at Stoke, and though you can pull their socks up and replace the buttons on Mipop.
Go ahead and good luck to visit you;)

Post has been editedya_kv - 12.03.15, 16:21

Rep: (25)
How to set the play market? Google installer I introduce, any crap lezit China, where they play the market?

Rep: (53)
It turns out this garbage takaaaya this Flaim ... terribly uncomfortable, the market has established, but does not start nifiga kitayschiny just how much horror, some semblance of MIUI, I thought. Weather not looking for my town, only a dozen Chinese characters to choose from ... the shutter only pleased, so do we, so cool photo editor and a whole crap. Even my not see music, about what really Viper can be discussed. He demolished.

Posted on 12/03/2015, 17:12:

alihan9494 @ 12.03.2015, 18:29*
Google installer insert

Entering google play, this will be a triangle icon

GRID56 @ 12.03.2015, 17:12*
It turns out this garbage takaaaya this Flaim ... terribly uncomfortable, the market has established, but does not start nifiga kitayschiny just how much horror, some semblance of MIUI, I thought. Weather not looking for my town, only a dozen Chinese characters to choose from ... the shutter only pleased, so do we, so cool photo editor and a whole crap. Even my not see music, about what really Viper can be discussed. He demolished.

Posted on 12/03/2015, 17:12:

Entering google play, this will be a triangle icon
tell you a secret, it's not bodobie, it's a different firmware, which is updated on mi and officially on mx xiaomi. And the firmware is still not ready for use posednevnogo (the port)

* GRID56,
this is still a beta firmware, for it is already commonplace.
After you install the service I have all comes and sees all the music on your phone.
Kitayschiny lot firmware is not for us, thank you to them at least some understandable language digging.
And over time, and will translate for you)

Rep: (59)
how to think, or to put it still better to stay at the drain? : Rolleyes:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/03/20, 15:50