> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

[WP8] Last Hope - Zombie Sniper 3D | [Action, Other] High-quality 3D-shooter gameplay with a modest

Rep: (211)
Last Hope - Zombie Sniper 3D
Version: 1.0.3.0
Genre: Action, Other

Last update of the game in the header:7.03.2015

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Zombie Sniper Shooting 3D - this is a very high quality simulator shooting from the sniper rifle for Windows Phone from DroidVeda studio. The game has excellent three-dimensional graphics, excellent special effects and impressive realism. The only thing it lacks, so it's a bit of plot and action.

The usual shooting range, of course, what is happening can not be named because of location and the target look quite bulky, but also get out of the bunker does not work. It remains to turn around 360 degrees and shoot shy away from side to side mutants. Before the main character in any case they will not reach, but by how much we will have time to make a hole, it depends on the game account.

Each attempt takes just two minutes. The game has no bonuses of any dangers. One only sporting interest. Shoot at zombies as possible and with the hands, and using the optical sight. However, in the second case the effect is much greater. Everything is filled with blood and sparks lit up by explosive cartridges. Corpses gradually dissolve, and in their place there are new mutants.

Zombie Sniper Shooting 3D for Windows Phone - it's really high-quality first-person shooter. To be honest, not all the popular games have a similar graphics. Perhaps a developer and did not expect such results of their work, so hurry to publish their offspring with the same characters (like all the zombies out of the incubator - dressed alike), a small card and without the ability to move.

Among the analogues of this game is not exactly competitors. It would be great if it was continued in the form of a full-fledged action with three-dimensional maps, plot and different tasks. Even for the money this masterpiece will disperse like hot cakes.

Features:
    sound quality
    Beautiful animation
    Quality 3d-graphics
    convenient operation

Download:
XAP:
Attached fileLast_Hope_v1.0.3.0_.xap(126.9 MB)

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/last-hope-zombie-sniper-3d/34a81f28-a5d8-4bf2-ac11-4068a99de8de

Post has been editedGishvalve - 07.03.15, 20:18

Rep: (0)
Please tell me how to install the application, I do not want to buy the game

Rep: (211)
xaker99 @ 09.03.2015, 11:36*
Please tell me how to install the application, I do not want to buy the game

Look at the forum
Windows Phone Power Tools

Rep: (0)
Cool shooting. And can play.

Full version    

Help     rules