> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Meizu M1 Note - Official firmware

Rep: (861)
Meizu M1 Note - Official firmware
PictureMeizu M1 Note, Meilan M1 Note
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) Meizu M1 Note пїЅ | Owners Club Meizu M1 Note пїЅ | Meizu Club пїЅ | Flyme account пїЅ | В®FlymeTool пїЅ

Important information!
Drivers and Utilities
Custom firmware
Not yet foreseen.
ZY As soon as the information about the custom is known, it will appear here. All questions about installing custom and other similar questions will be deleted.
At the moment, there are no full-fledged custom, they exist in this form:
CineOS
Official firmware
Important
In "A", "C" and "U" there are no gugloservices and there is a "Chinese software".
In the "I" and "G" there are Google services and there is no "Chinese software".

At the moment, firmware exist in 4 versions:
International (I) she is Global (G) - version for the international market. Ideal for usersavagemessiahzine.com. It is not installed on the Chinese phone versions (which initially have firmware with the letter values ​​"U", "A" and "C"), gives the error "corrupt".
Universal (A) - global version, almost perfect for everyone (recommended for installation on smartphones purchased in China). It is put on the version of Unicom, China Mobile, and International. Differences from the below presented - the minimum set of "Chinese region". Starting with Android 5.1 absent Russian Language .
Unicom (U) - version (produced for the island part of China (Hong Kong), updated with firmware in the update.zip format with the letter value "U" and "A".
China Mobile (C) - the version is sold domestically (mainland China), updated with firmware from the operator, or with universal firmware (installation from a conductor)
The firmware version can be found in the settings: about the phone, firmware version.
It is recommended to upgrade from Android 4.4 to Android 5 via Flyme OS 4.5.5A / 4.5.7I firmware, otherwise a brick is possible.
Although there is a positive review1

Archive firmware (old and irrelevant versions)
Android 5.1
Firmware for M1 Note with Snapdragon 615
M1 Note with Snapdragon 615 is extremely rare, marking the smartphone - CT820, processor MSM8939.
Look at the off site

Instructions
The results of past surveys
Attached Image

For questions and suggestions for filling caps contactcurator of the topicthroughQMS

Post has been editedAcerF @ n - 07.02.18, 00:19
Reason for editing: Flyme 6.3.0.0A

F.A.Q by Meizu M1 Note

General Issues / Firmware / Updates
Q: What types of firmware are currently available? What is the difference?
A: In "A", "C" and "U" there are no gugloservices and there is a "Chinese software".
In "I" there are Google services and there is no "Chinese software".
At the moment, firmware exist in 4 versions:
International (I) - version for the international market. Ideal for usersavagemessiahzine.com. It is not installed on the Chinese phone versions (which initially have firmware with the letter values ​​"U", "A" and "C"), gives the error "corrupt".
Universal (A) - A global version, almost perfect for everyone (recommended for installation on smartphones purchased in China). It is installed on the version of Unicom, China Mobile, and International. Differences from the below are the minimum set of "China".
Unicom (U) - version (produced for the island part of China (Hong Kong), updated with firmware in the update.zip format with the letter value "U" and "A".
China Mobile (C) - the version is sold domestically (mainland China), updated with firmware from the operator, or with universal firmware (installation from a conductor)
The firmware version can be found in the settings: about the phone, firmware version.

Q: How long after the release of A firmware I / G firmware comes out?
A: Terms are not regulated, KTTS.

Q: The device came with U / A / C firmware, can I put I firmware on it?
A: Not. Firmware "I" is installed only on officially sold international versions of the device.

Q: The device came with firmware I, can I put firmware with a different index on it?
A: Yes, you can any (A / U / C). Wipe data is highly recommended.

Q: Why recommend "A" firmware, why is it better than "U" and "C"?
A: In the "A" firmware, the least is "Chinese".

Q: If I ask from U to A, will updates over the air arrive? and with which index?
A: Yes, updates will arrive anyway. The index will correspond to the firmware that is currently installed.

Q: I updated the firmware, now some applications do not start, the device behaves unstably, various kinds of jambs appeared and in general “everything slows down”.
A: Make a wipe (clear data).

Q: How is the air update done? (Via WiFi)
A: OTA update to existing firmware comes in two versions:
- firmware is fully loaded
- the update will download only the necessary files (for example, it is suggested to download 22 MB, while the full firmware weighs over 800 MB). The full file will be downloaded if root is installed.

Q: When firmware releases and what is PTA, MBT, etc.?
A: Firmware development is divided into 3 stages
  • PTA (closed beta testing) is available only for testers, but they are shared
  • MBT (open beta testing) are available at of. website
  • Release available at of. website

Firmwares are released on Tuesdays, the main firmware which is constantly updated has an index A, later on the basis of it they collect international I

Q: I downloaded the firmware (obviously must be installed), but it gives an error "...."
A: Compare MD5

Q: Deleted / looking for a system file from firmware XXXXX - please post
A: It can be downloaded separately from the firmware on Yadisk (see the header).

Q: Firmware based on Android 5.1 closes programs, after blocking (Viber / Skype / VK) how to fix it?
A: We go to the "Security Center" - Energy Saving - (4 boxes below), and give permission to the applications you need to work in the background. It is also recommended to put a lock on their unloading from memory in the application manager (long tap on the application icon - until the lock appears above the icon).

Q: I got Root with the standard tools of the system, but some applications do not see the rights
A: Install SuperSU

Q: Installed SuperSU, but still no result
A: You need to update the binary file, sometimes it takes several reboots.

Q:
A:

Q:
A:

Q:
A:

Q:
A:

Google play
Q: Can I install Google services on Chinese firmware?
A: Yes you can. In a few ways:
- using the integrated application store (App Center). Search for Google Installer;
- using the google installer application. Download from the header under the spoiler "Instructions"

Q: After flashing with wipe, programs via gooogle play stopped loading an error of this kind "error retrieving information from server: rpc ..." and then an error code. What to do?
A: Delete the Google account (account), then log in again.

Q: Installed Google Play - I can’t log in / download (it gives an error). Reinstallation does not help
A: Go to the topic Google play and read the FAQ. Google Play - Technical Issues

Q:
A:

Q:
A:

Q:
A:

Q:
A:

Other
Q: How to change the network name of the smartphone? in routers it usually displays as android-xxxxxxx (x is your IMEI)
A:
1. You must have root privileges on the phone.
2. in the endfile build.prop (located in the System folder) add a line of this kind
net.hostname = your_name
eg,net.hostname = Telo
no spaces in the name otherwise we get a constant reboot!
3. We reboot the phone
You can edit the build.prop file withES Explorer, Root explorer, Build prop editor

Q:
A:

Q:
A:

Q:
A:

Q:
A:

Instructions
Modifications
Russification
FlГіrus - Russification or Ukrainization of Flyme 5/6, removal of Chinese software.
В®FlymeLocalizationPro
Language localization usingMoreLocale 2(if you do not need translation of settings)
Help in Russification of firmwareLocale more pro
Google
Getting Root Rights
Root on Flyme 5
Flyme 4
How-to open ROOT permissions:
How to get ROOT privileges:
1. Make sure you’re logged in to your Flyme account.
Be sure to log into your Flyme account.
2. Go to Settings ->Accounts ->* your Flyme account *
Go to Settings ->Accounts ->Your Flyme account
3. Click on 'Open system privileges'.
Click on the item "Open system privileges"
4. Accept the warning and enter your Flyme password.
Accept the alert and enter your Flyme account password.
5. After confirming your Flyme password the phone will reboot.
After confirming the password, the phone will reboot
6. Your phone should now be rooted. You can check under Settings ->Accounts ->* your Flyme account * if the system privileges are opened.
Your phone must now have ROOT rights. You can check the status in the settings menu ->Accounts ->Your Flyme account if system privileges are open.
After each firmware with data cleaning / reset to factory settings, the operation must be repeated.

Installing I firmware on other versions of the smartphone (or "How to make an international phone of a Chinese?")
Unlocking the bootloader (and further manipulations)
Install XPosed on Android 5.1
Work with Flyme account
By firmware
What to do in case of bootloop (cyclic reboot)

1. With the phone turned off, press the Volume Up and Power On button. After the logo appears on the screen, release the Power button, and hold the Volume Up button until you enter Recovery.
2. Connect your phone to a computer using a USB cable.
3. On the computer, a removable 998 Mb recovery disk is detected.
4. Copy the firmware to this disk and disconnect the phone.
5. Without restarting anything, just select a firmware update. It is possible without data cleaning. Click Start (retry, many may have different ways)
6. After flashing, the phone will turn on again. If the root was turned on, you will have to turn it on again.

P.s. If you already have the firmware on your phone, skip steps 2-4
What to do if no PUSH notifications come from: VK, Mail, Viber, WhatsApp ...
Font and Emoji Replacement

Instructions for cleaning Cache and Dalvik-Cache
How to save all sections of firmware without BB( thankfrost_ua )
Restoring factory values ​​in the engineering menu
Raise the volume in the headphones through the engineering menu , Raise the volume of the external speaker through the engineering menu
Adjust the brightness of the notification circleIn addition to the instructionsAdjust the brightness of the notification circle.
Description of system applications(Useful for those who want to "clean" the system)
How to add applications to multi-window mode
How to get the necessary apk from the firmware archive
Edit build.prop(Actual for the Russian Federation and Ukraine).
How to enable SmartLock and smart unlock on Flyme 5 firmware

useful links

Useful software

Optimize firmware (tips)

Post has been editedAcerF @ n - 05.01.18, 22:31
Reason for editing: FAQ

Rep: (27)
Got root rights. Do you take SuperSu from the Market or is there some kind of your own?

* NikM
There is a "Permissions Manager" in the "Security Center", although you can install a third-party permissions manager (from a forum or market).

Rep: (1677)
M
We move to subsectionпїЅMeizu .

Rep: (165)
Butanimation from firmware AAttached filebootanimation.zip(5.44 MB)

Installation:
1. Copy the file to the / system / media folder
2. Change the attributes to 644 (rw-r - r--), well, or the letter G (for whom it is convenient;))
3. Reboot and enjoy the new bootanimation

It looks like this
Attached Image

Post has been editednouser212 - 19.03.15, 17:26

Rep: (594)
Firmware International ( I ) and Universal ( A ) can be downloaded to: Yandex.Diske

Post has been editedMaster YODA - 23.03.15, 21:45

Rep: (0)
* AcerF @ n,
I got the root, but where next?

Rep: (1677)
M
The curator of the topic is appointedAcerF @ n .

Rep: (1601)
M
Dear users!
Stop chat and offtop in the subject.
Topic cleaned.

Rep: (1829)
How to save all sections of the firmware without BB.

Background. Since this body needs a special USB flash drive (which is not yet available), and adbd does not work. I had to do all the manipulations on the phone. Since it’s very dreary to fill everything in the terminal, we will use a small script.

We will need:
Root
GScript
And, in fact, the script itself

Instruction
We feedAttached fileBackup.rar(35.88 KB)

Unpack the foldergscript put in the root of the device’s memory card. Then install GScript_Full_v1.1.2rus_fixed.apk . Run it and click List-sd-card , ask for root rights - allow. Next, click on the menu and select Add script

Attached Image

thenUpload file
Attached Image

choosebackup.sh
Attached Image

Save
Attached Image

and in the main window selectbackup.sh
Attached Image

We are waiting for everything to merge onto the memory card in the SPFT folder.

I highly recommend keeping the nvram section in several places on the BB, for sure.

In general, the body is not bad, if you finish it a bit, cut out all the trash, headed by the launcher, calendar, keyboards and other rubbish and replace it with normal analogs, it turns out to be quite usable. It turned out somehow like that ...
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Software in the screenshots:
Launcher - Apex Launcher
Calendar - Google Calendar
Keyboard - Google Keyboard
Dialer - ExDialer
Weather Widget and Clock - HD Widgets

Post has been editedfrost_ua - 31.03.15, 01:07

Rep: (1994)
* AcerF @ n,
AcerF @ n @ 03/28/2015, 18:54*
But TWRP Recovery would not hurt to port

Try TWRP. OTA Support
Download TWRP Attached filerecovery_TWRP_Meizu_Note.img (10.19 MB)

Download Boot patch Attached fileboot_new.img (7.29 MB)

SCREENS (Assembled for Jiayu S3)

QMS Questions

Post has been editedhanuma50 - 29.03.15, 18:33
Reason for editing: Replaced TWRP

I propose to share my secrets in optimizing the firmware.
I offer my optimization option.
(I do not pretend to be true, the functionality I need is present).
For this we needTitanium backup
Software list frozen by me
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

ViaMy Android Toolsdisabled some services in

Gallery
Attached Image

Calendar
Attached Image

To music
Attached Image

Now they don’t seem to swim in RAM

Good day. Please tell me if 3G signal loss is treated?

Rep: (516)
* kashkand,
jumps from 3ji to 2ji? Replacing the SIM card helped me on MX4, then I didn’t lose it, but in general, this is due to a bad signal, sometimes due to weather conditions)

Rep: (469)
GuBruD @ 04/07/2015, 12:41*
Sim4 replacement helped me on MX4

By the way, if 3g is completely gone, I might say stupid, but the author of the question is aware that one tray seems to go without 3g;)
By chance, did not Simka get into it?

Post has been editedextremalex - 07.04.15, 12:50

Rep: (37)
What givessoftware freezing? The increase in battery or just when updating the Chinese will not be?)

Rep: (469)
What gives freezing software?

Good question, I’ll add an answer to the post, just recently answered in the VK group.

From the pros for me
- my device lives stable ~ 6 hours in production mode
- eats 1-2% per night
- there is no software unnecessary for me in the menu
- RAMs are always with a margin, I'm sure that none of the software I need will be unloaded forcibly due to a shortage

Rep: (155)
In the build.prop file, change the locale from CN to US. More details are in the header of the MX4 thread.
This will cure the "Chinese" alarm clock, the presence of national features in the player and video player ...

Good afternoon. I’m asking for help. Locale.region I changed to US, do I need to change locale.language to US too ??? I have zh

Rep: (37)
Good question, I’ll add an answer to the post, just recently answered in the VK group.

Thanks for the quick answer plus) And after the update by air, what happens to the frozen software?

* 1AQQA1,
but where can I see this map? :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 16:24