> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

113 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Odin | Samsung device flasher
KodIHTIK
Message#1
06.03.15, 19:14
Good friendsavagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 4244
Check in: 10.02.13
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

Odin download

version: 3.13.3

Last update of the program in the header:15.03.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Samsung flasher for smartphones and tablets

Description:
Odin is the official PC utility that allows you to update the firmware or install a modem, core or other firmware components of your Samsung smartphone or tablet on the Android platform.

Attention!!!Odin program is compatibleonlywith Samsung devices on the Android platform!

Dear users! This topic discusses only the program itself. If you have problems in the process of flashing, you should contact directly to the topic on your device!
The administration of the resource is not responsible for any damage caused in the process of using this program! All actions you do at your own risk! Before using the program, familiarize yourself with the relevant topic on your device.

Note!!! If your device is released before 2012, then we strongly recommend using only the version1.86!

Instructions and useful links

SamFirm project update
Developer Samfirm It has long been reported that this is an outdated tool:
Note: This tool is deprecated. Please use fw.updato.com
Here is a direct link to the site that they made - http://updato.com/
Updato - the largest online firmware archive, fast and completely free
The answer of the developers, how to get the service firmware from the site:
The factory version includes a PIT file and erases user data. We load the home version of Samsung, which is simply updated without cleaning. For the latest devices, Samsung has combined a home and factory version. You can recognize these firmware because the file ends with “_fac.zip”. Inside the zip you can choose flash or home csc.
The main difference from SamFirm is that you can download not only the latest firmware version, but any - the base is really big there. Xda thread - http: //forum.xda-devel...mware-archive-t3413785 Application in Google Market - https: //play.google.co…amsungupdate.com&hl=en

HEIMDALL (MAC, LINUX and WIN driver) -HERE

Russian interface: only in translated versions by our users / officially not
Developer: Samsung Electronics

Download:
Version: 3.13.3 Odin (Post Usmonov Rustam # 83375651)
Version: 1.86(For older devices, 2012 and older) Attached fileOdin v1.86.zip (201.95 KB)

Translated versions from SW. members of the forum

Past versions

How to ask a question in the topic
Indicate (if you know) and attach screenshots (if available):
  • Odin`a version
  • device model
  • firmware
  • what are you trying to do
  • error occurring
  • log Odin`a
  • screenshot of Odin`a window (completely, not some part)
  • screenshot of the device screen in Odin mode (boot mode)

Do not forget to hide long logs under the CODE tag, and screenshots / pictures - under the SPOILER tag!
Attached Image

Post has been editedKodIHTIK - 25.03.19, 15:49
Reason for editing: Updating the program
Saintser
Message#22
08.03.15, 17:21
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 06.03.15
Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800F

The topic is right, today I decided to flash and forgot the main thing - setting the phone to work with Odin - Vol Down + HOme + Power. Maybe a trifle, but in the cap should be noted.
Violence jack
Message#23
09.03.15, 10:39
Observer.
[offline]

Messages 6659
Check in: 05.11.08
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F

* SaintSer,
added to all instructions "Do not forget to put the device in the mode of working with Odin (download mode / Odin mode / Download mode)", but in principle this was indicated in the "Preparation for the firmware."

--------------------
A pack of wolves headed by a sheep will lose to a flock of sheep headed by a wolf.
Prize winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the nomination "Curator of the Year"
Kot_Ik
Message#24
09.03.15, 13:28
Buildbot
[offline]

Messages 1113
Check in: 19.03.08
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) SM-A320F / DS

Give proof, what is this unique isolated version of Odin`a
HereliesOdin version for specific modelsI didn’t manage to flash with others, although I’ve been keeping a collection of different versions of Odin for a long time, and I’ve been sewing for years. I didn’t even compare it with anything then, to make sure that it is unique (and now it’s reluctant to bother). With old phones is not so simple. Maybe the latest versions of Odin are more versatile.
ferz-75 @ 03/08/2015, 13:14*
(ADB & FASTBOOT tools for your device) completely unnecessary when flashing through Odin
I confirm, completely without the need. Perhaps this will be needed for different king-root and other combines, although there should already be everything in the heap, then they are combines.
SaintSer @ 03/08/2015, 18:21*
Setting the phone to work with Odin - Vol Down + HOme + Power. Maybe a trifle, but in the cap should be noted
Depends on the phone model. Somewhere both volume buttons plus power, somewhere as above. Every time you need to clarify. On sammobile indicated when downloading the firmware, how to enter download mode.

Here's another driver, you never know who will come in handy. Kicked out of Kies.
Drivers without installed service in the system:Attached fileSAMSUNG_USB_Driver_1.5.33.0.exe(14.76 MB)
Drivers with installed service in the system:Attached fileSAMSUNG_USB_Driver_1.5.49.0.exe(8.85 MB)

P.S. I made sure that version 3.07 in the topic I mentioned is not unique, the same binaries on the Internet are lying around. It happens. Everyone is wrong :)

Post has been editedKot_Ik - 09.03.15, 13:44
Reason for editing: Added P.S.
Kot_Ik
Message#25
09.03.15, 13:55
Buildbot
[offline]

Messages 1113

And about the version of the program, go to of.sayt (http://odindownload.com/)and read - "Latest 3.10.6 is available for download." / "Last 3.10.6 is available for download, this is the last One Flash utility, but we advise you to use the old and stable versions. "

Do not go to this site, this is no official site, there is an incomprehensible installer puts something completely left ... Download better withXDAor from the cap.
Violence jack
Message#26
09.03.15, 15:11
Observer.
[offline]

Messages 6659

Kot_Ik @ 03/09/2015, 13:55*
there incomprehensible installer puts something completely left

Kidding me? There is no installer there, the version that in the header, that on the specified site are absolutely identical.
Here is the contents of the archive:
Attached Image
All you need to do is to run the executable with administrator rights, you do not need to install anything!

--------------------
A pack of wolves headed by a sheep will lose to a flock of sheep headed by a wolf.
Kot_Ik
Message#27
09.03.15, 15:43
Buildbot
[offline]

Messages 1113

Evg1394 @ 03/09/2015, 16:11*
Kidding
mean onXDAalso joking. I am not the only one who noticed this.
Violence jack
Message#28
09.03.15, 16:04
Observer.
[offline]

Messages 6659

* Kot_Ik
Yes, indeed, I found on the website four links to the same self-extracting archive with one executable inside, I did not find any viruses.
Well, everything is simple - do not download executable * exe files, but download * zip and everything will be fine.
There is no other advice in this case. I downloaded from their site, there are no problems, it is possible and with the XDA to take and from the cap - to whom it is more convenient.

--------------------
repey6
Message#29
09.03.15, 18:07
AndroFan
[offline]

Messages 3562
Check in: 15.01.12
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 SM-T585

Hey .
Question to connoisseurs of Windows 7. The problem is this. tar.md5 sews normally, but just tar does not respond at all. Maybe somewhere something can be corrected? I really do not want to reinstall Windows because of this.

--------------------
Samsung Tab A SM-T585LTE [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] crDroid v.5.0 (Pie)
[6.0-9.0] Sony Music Player Full
Dolby Didgital Plus for 9 OS
Violence jack
Message#30
09.03.15, 18:35
Observer.
[offline]

Messages 6659

* repey6,
Show Odin's log.

--------------------
ferz-75
Message#31
09.03.15, 18:52
GALAXY S8 plus
[offline]

Messages 2490
Check in: 30.12.09
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

* evg1394,ADB is designed to get full access to the android file system,ADB and FastBoot, but with Odin it is not connected in any way, for example, using ADB, you can delete, install applications from a computer to a smart, you can copy and delete system partitions, create firmware backups, folders, etc., but Odin works fine without it.

--------------------
When cattle is taken to reason - all is lost.
Violence jack
Message#32
10.03.15, 00:42
Observer.
[offline]

Messages 6659

* ferz-75,
I know perfectly well what ADB / FastBoot is and why it is needed.
Here is an example of using ADB with Odin:
not bothering with the push of a button, simple commandadb reboot download The device is switched to download mode. Isn’t it really, much easier than turning off the device, then pressing the buttons, and even the first time it doesn’t work - to switch off again, to press the buttons, etc.? That is why it is recommended to install ADB / FastBoot. See, here is an excerpt of the post by all respected Chainfire with xda:
"VolDown + Home + Power to boot - turn off the phone in the download mode -or run adb reboot download command ) "/" Switch your phone to the download mode with the buttons (...) or use the adb-command ". PROOF It is logical to assume that without installing ADB / FastBoot you will not use this command.

--------------------
Violence jack
Message#33
10.03.15, 01:33
Observer.
[offline]

Messages 6659

Instructions for firmware CF-Auto-Root fromChainfirevia Odin:
Do not forget to put the device into Odin mode (download mode / Odin mode / Download mode).
For details on how to use CF-Auto-Root on your device, check with your device’s firmware thread or on the XDA.
  1. Download the CF-Auto-Root archive for your device in the firmware thread of your device or from the offsiteHERE. Here the sameYou can read the original instructions in English.
  2. In order for the root to work, the device must be rebooted in recoveryafter firmware; Most devices will do this automatically, but if this still does not happen, reboot the device to recovery manually.
  3. If you have blocked the bootloader on your device, when flashing the CF-Auto-Root, you will most likely get a “brick” on the output, except for Nexus devices, which usually automatically perform OEM unlock (i.e. bootloader unlocking) and delete all your data . Therefore, you must be sure that the bootloader is unlocked on your device.
  4. Unzip the downloaded archive from CF-Auto-Root.
  5. In the program window Odin click on the button<AP>and through the review select the .tar.md5 file with the CF-Auto-Root.
  6. In the tab<Options>programs, make sure the checkboxes are set correctly:
    - itemsAuto rebootandF. Reset Timemarked;
    - The remaining items are not marked.
  7. Press the button<Start>. The firmware process will begin.
    Do not disconnect the device from the computer during this process!
    The firmware usually completes very quickly, literally 30 seconds!
  8. After completing the firmware, the device will reboot.
  9. After reboot, disconnect the device from the computer.
  10. Done!

Post has been editedevg1394 - 10.03.15, 01:38

--------------------
Violence jack
Message#34
10.03.15, 02:51
Observer.
[offline]

Messages 6659

Instructions for kernel firmware through Odin
If there are stock or custom kernels for your device in open access, you can easily flash them through Odin.
Do not forget to put the device into Odin mode (download mode / Odin mode / Download mode).
  1. Download the archive with the kernel in the topic of your device, onXDAor another resource, unpack (archives with the kernel often have a name like XXXXXXX_KERNEL.ZIP).
  2. In the program window Odin click on the button<AP>and through the review select the .tar or .tar.md5 file with the kernel.
  3. In the tab<Options>programs, make sure the checkboxes are set correctly:
    - itemsAuto rebootandF. Reset Timemarked;
    - The remaining items are not marked.
  4. Press the button<Start>. The firmware process will begin.
    Do not disconnect the device from the computer during this process!
    The firmware usually takes a few minutes.
  5. After completing the firmware, the device will reboot.
  6. After reboot, disconnect the device from the computer.
  7. Done!

--------------------
AcerAl
Message#35
12.03.15, 00:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 410
Check in: 08.04.10
Samsung Galaxy S8 Snapdragon

Of course, I can also argue, but I wanted to know the difference between:
Short description:
Unofficial flash driver... and
Odin - official utility for PC

Just want to find out for myself. THX.
Violence jack
Message#36
12.03.15, 01:05
Observer.
[offline]

Messages 6659

* AcerAl,made by Samsung initially for firmware devices, is the official utility for firmware. Has spread through the leak into the network. Distributed unofficially. In the SC sew through it. Finish enthusiasts. Samsung never admits this.

--------------------
AcerAl
Message#37
12.03.15, 02:07
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 410
Check in: 08.04.10
Samsung Galaxy S8 Snapdragon

Thank you, now I understand everything.
tester99
Message#38
14.03.15, 15:52
Igrofob
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 6688
Check in: 12.05.09
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

Evg1394 @ 03/07/2015, 12:34*
SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.0.exe

Here
Samsung SM-G900F Galaxy S5 - Official firmware (OS 5.0.X) (Post tester99 # 36636467)
newer.

Evg1394 @ 03/07/2015, 12:34*
ADB & FASTBOOT tools for your device. Attached file ADB_Fastboot.zip

And this is newer. Revision 22:
Attached fileadb_fastboot_platform-tools_rev22.zip(624.13 KB)

Posted on 03/14/2015, 15:52:

Kot_Ik @ 03/09/2015, 13:28*
I confirm completely without the need

Drivers will be required if you need to use ADB on a smartphone from a computer. For example forEFS Professional. Backups before the firmware - holy.

Post has been editedtester99 - 14.03.15, 15:58

--------------------
1. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov: "The leaders of the United States, Britain, Germany, the presidents of Poland and Bulgaria will not come to Moscow on May 9th." 2015
2. F.M. Dostoevsky, writer's diary, November 1877.
Frogy911
Message#39
26.03.15, 13:26
a guest
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 7
Check in: 12.02.15
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803, D5833

Guys, I don’t know on the topic or not, but I had a serious problem, steamed all day, could not do anything.
I tried to flash two devices, but for some unknown reason, my odin does not start on my computer ....
I started it on behalf of the administrator, tried different versions ... nothing helps, it issues such a message
Attached Image

then for half a second the program opens and crashes ... and silence.
Maybe I'm doing it wrong? Help, but it is urgently needed, for work.

P.C. I tried all versions ... everywhere the same thing, only hieroglyphs change
Violence jack
Message#40
26.03.15, 18:41
Observer.
[offline]

Messages 6659

* Frogy911,try copying the code from hereOdin (Post evg1394 # 38527548)and completely replace in your .ini file.

--------------------
ViSet
Message#41
30.03.15, 22:59
Gray wolf
[offline]

Messages 2902
Check in: 03.10.12
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Evg1394 @ 03/07/2015, 17:34*
Instructions for installing custom recovery (recovery).
In the tab<Options>programs, make sure that the checkboxes are set correctly: - the items Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked;

Do a footnote, or something:on some modelsCheboks on "AutoReboot" will lead to a reset of the stock recovery, i.e. technicallyAfter the firmware, you must first go into the recovery, then restart the system.
And about the drivers: in order to stop the beginning of the packet, it is worth giving links to the source, because the drivers tend to be updated regularly. For example, quite officialSAMSUNG Developers- there is version 1.5.51.0 (rip out of Kies - you need to be constantly on the topic).

Post has been editedViSet - 30.03.15, 23:25
Reason for editing: drivers

--------------------
Do I have a trembling creature or have root-rights? © R.Raskolnikov

113 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 02:52