> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

ZTE Nubia Z9 Max - Talk | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (35)
DiscussionZTE Nubia Z9 Max
PictureZTE Nubia Z9 Max
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware (Snapdragon 810) пїЅ | Firmware (Snapdragon 615) пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
Currently there are five different models.
Differences models Z9 Max
  • OS Google Android 5 (aka Lollipop) with Nubia UI 2.8 interface
  • Dual SIM support
  • Sim card format: apply
  • Frequency support
    • 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
    • 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
    • 4G:
      • FDD: B1 / B3 / B7
      • TDD: B38 / B39 / B40 / B41

• Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
  • Video accelerator: Adreno 430
  • Screen
    • Type: 5.5 "with OGS, CGS technology
    • Resolution: 1080 x 1920 (401 PPI)

• Memory
    • RAM: 3 GB (LPDDR4)
    • ROM: 16 GB (eMMC 5.0)

• Camera
    • Primary: 16 MP, sensor Sony Exmor RS IMX234
    • Front: 8 MP, Sony Exmor R IMX179 sensor

• Wireless technology
    • WiFi 802.11 b / g / n / ac (dual band: 2.4 / 5)
    • Bluetooth 4.1
    • GPS
    • NFC

• Slots and connectors
    • 3.5 "audiojack
    • microUSB with OTG support
    • microSD (up to 128 GB)

• Sensors and Sensors

• Dimensions: 76.6 x 154.8 x 7.9 mm
    • Weight: 165 gr
    • Battery
      • Type of:
      • Capacity: 2900 mAh

• Body color
      • The black
      • White

The above characteristics correspond to the NX510J model.

Reviews:
    Useful:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
    If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedAkella_MC - 26.11.17, 16:30
    Reason for editing: If there are problems after replacing the display. (Chaotic clicks)

Rep: (1968)
    lumixxxxx @ 15.05.2015, 00:21*
    https: //hi-tech.mail.r...a-z9-mwc-teardown.html. A little on a subject. Snaps 810 and its cooling at max.
    P.S although the delay in the release of Max on the market tends to suggest that there are some problems. Possibly overheating

Well, in this article, ZTE engineers praised for a competent cooling system ...

* Jormen honored 810 th research about throttling. It turns out all sad. The final conclusion in the article: "in spite of its power under load 810 performance loses 801 because of his wild throttling caused by overheating ":(
    In other words - yes, he is very powerful, but only in the first few minutes of operation: rofl:

On the other hand, I wonder if its frequency limit programmatically certain threshold, that it is not warmed up to the threshold when throttling is turned on, it will overtake it at this frequency 801 or not? But again, even if you overtake, you buy the most powerful CPU that can not run at full capacity - also no ice ... In short, a pancake hike went great lumpy. :(

Rep: (23)
    SolarWarez @ 14.05.2015, 17:41*
    Well, in this article, ZTE engineers praised for a competent cooling system ...

Jormen, honored 810 of about research throttling. It turns out all sad. The final conclusion in the article: "in spite of its power under load 810 performance losing 801 of its wild throttling caused by overheating"
    In other words - yes, he is very powerful, but only for the first couple minutes of work

On the other hand, I wonder if its frequency limit programmatically certain threshold, that it is not warmed up to the threshold when throttling is turned on, it will overtake it at this frequency 801 or not? But again, even if you overtake, you buy the most powerful CPU that can not run at full capacity - also no ice ... In short, a pancake hike went great lumpy.

Well, like they say, that in the HTC One M9 and done: cut, finally frequency. Now is not heated: D You can, by the way, it benchmarks to look, and then compare with the device at 801. But I still hope that ZTE truly intercede and Z9 Max everything is normal.

Rep: (11)
    * SolarWarez,
    ZTE Nubia Z9 Max (Post SolarWarez # 40118137)
    No description has not changed! He said that there is a black type in stock!
    That is literally "black dear in stock"

I asked a 2-py question and he said, such as slippery!
    Verbatim "
    Online you have 100% correct all that is written Original ZTE Nubia Z9 Max 4G LTE mobile phone 5.5 "FHD Android 5.0 Dual sim Qualcomm 810 Octa core of 2.0 g of 3 GB of RAM 16 GB of ROM 16.0MP
    And in the presence of 100 pieces and shipped within 7 days? "

Post has been editedbond_iiii - 14.05.15, 20:10

At 9 taobao z max 3gb from Qualcomm 810

http: //item.taobao.com...&ns=1&abbucket=17&sku=

20700r in terms of our sort! ihnimi 2588y!
    Delivery none there! but it is possible through an intermediary! For examplehttp://www.youcanbuy.ru
    it tells the dude from here foundhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IWxrCyam5M
    says that the 100% non-fakes and frauds. But really it is an internal "online" China shop, etc.

Post has been editedbond_iiii - 14.05.15, 21:26

FANTACY TECHNOLOGY still convinced that they have the phone in stock.
    Attached Image

Jormen @ 15.05.2015, 17:21*
    FANTACY TECHNOLOGY still convinced that they have the phone in stock.

Mr. Che, we will take? : D
    Damn, still be the situation with the percent cleared ... And then take kollosa feet of clay, paying stamp and getting worse the performance of last year's decisions really do not want ...: blush:

Oh, the thought came, ask, let live picture make phone deduced from infoy screen of RAM & CPU ...

Post has been editedSolarwareare - 15.05.15, 12:58

SolarWarez @ 15.05.2015, 12:56*
    Oh, the thought came, ask, let live picture make phone deduced from infoy screen of RAM & CPU ...

Already I asked. As a response, I will unsubscribe. : Yes2:
    Mr. Che, we will take?

Not yet scary: D

Post has been editedJormen - 15.05.15, 13:11

Jormen @ 15.05.2015, 20:09*
    Not yet scary: D

Afraid that the stove will instead proca? Or something like that?
    I have four vending wrote ... Let's see what answer.
    Campaign phones or already beginning to come to the sellers, or is about to begin.

And then take kollosa feet of clay, paying stamp and getting worse the performance of last year's decisions really do not want ...

That's scary. Well, as a "scary" rather unpleasant. Who I lookedoverview, The performance of 810 falls with each test lower and lower, with 50,000 antutu, he eventually comes to 37,000 antutu And though I do not welcome, but in this case, the essence of this benchmark displays. With loads of 810 performance drops sharply, in fact, he begins to yield 808 and older models. Let's see whether it was true that ZTE poser decided ali not.

Slippery which the seller said to me: hi yes dear
    And the question was this: I want you to order, if it is 100% Qualcomm 810 Okta kernel 2.0 g of 3 GB of RAM 16GB ROM 16.0MP
    And it is you have in stock !!!

http: //ru.aliexpress.c...tml? recommendVersion = 1

Rep: (64)
    Jormen @ 15.05.2015, 15:45*
    Who looked overview, performance 810 falls with each test lower and lower

I thought and thought and decided what I 810, than I'll load and ordered Mi Note: happy:

Rep: (1314)
    Shenzhen Samtech Electronics Ltd.also claim that there is available.
    Jason Wong 2015.05.13 19:54: hello friend thanks for your email, we have this model in stock now.thanks.
    Me 2015.05.13 10:17: Hi. When will you have Z9 Max 3G RAM in stock? Will official sales start at 15.05.2015 or date is unknown?

Post has been edited5 [Strogino] - 15.05.15, 14:14

mZl4un @ 15.05.2015, 20:54*
    I thought and thought and decided what I 810, than I'll load and ordered Mi Note: happy:

Perhaps this is the most reasonable solution! And the brain I fully support you! : Good:
    But here I have personally, itching in the same place ...: blush: What to take if, stamp it (within reason, of course) ...: wacko:

Very funny, I have three years to go THL W3 of the first version, which is still in the single-core MTK6575!
    And the funny thing is that it suits me 90% !!! From what does not suit - the small screen and the fact that half a year ago, his children dropped and broke the screen. [Therefore ripe to update your phone.
    If you compare my MTK6575 with 801'm Snape - it is already 100 times more productive, and if MTK6575 suits me, the 801 is to arrange 100 times! Brain, I understand it very well. But damn itching, once taken, the type of the best ...: D (Type "poi ..: censored: so the Queen, so to lose a million")

Posted on 15/05/2015, 14:16:

5 [Strogino] @ 15.05.2015, 21:13*
    Shenzhen Samtech Electronics Ltd. also claim that there is available.

Photos ask, let them prove.

SolarWarez @ 15.05.2015, 16:16*
    it suits me 90% !!! From what does not suit - small screen

in destkom hit: D. I wanted z9max it because 5.5 ", but all of a sudden it dawned on me that the z9 max 5,5", 2900mah, mi note almost the same amount (plus or minus a millimeter) is 5.7 "and 3000mah: dancer:
    Jormen @ 15.05.2015, 17:45*
    I decided to buy only because of the Mi Note Pro

He refused only because of the Akuma, too small for a 2K and 810

Rep: (40)
    SolarWarez @ 15.05.2015, 16:33*
    I Mi Note Pro is also considered as an option
    I do it for a long time considered as simple and Mi Note.
    However, it turned out:
    no FM-radio, a disgusting sound (though a dedicated audio chip), filthy camera and lack of SD.
    And therefore I came to Nubia.

Jormen @ 15.05.2015, 10:21*
    FANTACY TECHNOLOGY
    About two days, I ordered the night of the 11th of May.
    Payment confirmed by the day of the 12th.
    While sending no.
    However, I have to order a few other items.

gelleal @ 15.05.2015, 20:15*
    disgusting sound. no SD

at Maisie MX 4 MX4 worth about the same audio chip as in E notes
    64 gb card and will no sd))

Post has been editedmZl4un - 15.05.15, 18:56

http: //ru.aliexpress.c...tml? recommendVersion = 1

And here that turbid with that merchant, cheap and 3GB and 810 that is not so kidalovo?

Post has been editedbond_iiii - 15.05.15, 18:51

mZl4un @ 15.05.2015, 18:33*
    at Maisie MX 4 MX4 worth about the same audio chip as in E notes
    The chip is the same, but the sound is much worse.
    At Mi Note and the normal camera module, and the pictures much complain.

* gelleal
    solidarity, but of.proshivki often overlook, and can conceive some sort romodel)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/04/20, 8:19