> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

96 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> THL 2015 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
Battery Status for THL 2015
After a certain time using the smartphone, what is the battery status?
The charge holds the same way as from the moment of purchase, is not externally deformed. [ 32 ] ** [22,38%]
He started holding the charge much worse, he started to swell up. [ 37 ] ** [25,87%]
The battery has died, severe swelling. [ 78 ] ** [54,55%]
Total votes: 143

evtoushenkov
Message#1
04.03.15, 19:22
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 77
Check in: 07.12.10

DiscussionTHL 2015
PictureTHL 2015
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Official firmware
The small rules of the topic or "Why was my post deleted?"
I am sure that most of the users do not read the Forum Rules at registration, and if they do, they are almost impossible to learn. Therefore, in order to avoid the most frequent mistakes on your part and subsequent punishments by the forum administration, I propose to study these two short articles, where the basic requirements and advice on the work of our forum are set out in an easy and understandable form:
10 commandments novice
Forum FAQsavagemessiahzine.com

And now, actually the rules themselves:
1. If communication is reduced to two people and does not relate to the topic, then please transfer such conversations to QMS.
2. Discussion of the purchase of devices, games, programs, and other things is done in the relevant topics.
3. Do not ask questions about the advisability of buying a device in comparison with another device - everyone’s perception is individual and the answer, by definition, cannot be objective
Read the features and read the topic. Use the search before asking a question - perhaps the answer to it was already in the subject.
4. All images are recommended to hide under spoilers.Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic), as well as the answers to themdeleted without warning .
  • Messages that do not carry any meaning and consist of monosyllabic statements: "Thank you", "Good!", "I will try!", "When?", "Where?" -will be deleted .
  • Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header or in mini-F.A.Q.,will be deleted .
  • Messages with information that is in the header,will be deleted .
  • Messages of thankswill be deleted .

In the subject, as in the whole forum, actsUser Moderation
Using the buttonsAttached ImageandAttached Imageyou all become moderators of the topic, helping to keep it in order and fill only with really necessary information.

The forum is a public place. Before addressing to a specific person in a general topic, and not through a personal messaging system - QMS,
think about whether your message will be interesting for other forum participants, or whether it will just take up space.
Also I recommend to get acquainted withForum Rulesand withRules section "Android - Devices".
Specifications
Brand THL 2015
operating system Android 4.4.4
Processor type 64-bit 8-core ARM Cortex-A53
Processor model MTK6752L
CPU 1.7GHz
Graphics processor Mali-T760, OpenGL ES 3.0
type of product Android Smartphone, 3G Cell Phones, 4G Cell Phones
UMTS / 3G Yes
Screen
Screen size 5 inches
Screen type Capacitive
Multipoint Capacitive Touch Screen 10 touches
Screen resolution 1920*1080
Pixel density 480 DPI
Memory
Ram 2GB
ROM 16GB
Card type Microsd
Supported Additional Cards 64 Gb
Cameras
Front camera 8 MP
Rear camera 13 MP
Flash Yes
Autofocus Yes
Continuous shooting Yes
Video recording Yes
Connection
WIFI g \ n Dual band 2.4GHZ / 5GHz
GPS GPS, A-GPS
Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0
Supported network frequencies WCDMA 900 / 2100MHz, FDD-LTE B1 / B3 / B7 / B20, GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
Functions
Gravity sensor Yes
Proximity sensor Yes
Light sensor Yes
OTG Yes
Supported Audio Formats MP3 / ACC / AAC + / WAV / AMR
Supported Video Formats MP4 / 3GP / MPEG-4 and so on
Built-in Google Play Market Yes
The fingerprint scanner Yes (on the back)
Other characteristics
SIM card Dual Sim Cards, Dual Standby
SIM card type One standard SIM card, one Micro SIM card
Battery capacity 2700mAh Li-ion
Headphones 3.5mm
Data cable Micro usb
Accessories included original headphones, plastic bumper, original charger, data cable, protective film, leather flip case
Languages English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, Indonesian, Polish, Thai, Arabic, Turkish, Vietnamese Malay, Ukrainian, Greek, Hebrew, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Dutch, Slovenian, Croatian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (traditional), etc.
Device reviews
Video filming examples
useful links
Energy saving improvement
Gesture Management at THL 2015
Activate gestures: Settings ->Special Features ->Smart wake

All actions are performed on the screen off :
- double tap - wake up the phone
- swipe up - unlock the phone (if in the Security settings there is an unlock Slider)
- draw the letter "o" - we enter the dialer
- draw the letter "w" - enter SMS
- draw the letter "m" - enter the music player
- horizontal swipe - change songs in player
- swipe down - we enter the chamber

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been edited-baw- - 23.03.16, 22:58
bilanuke
Message#42
26.03.15, 14:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Check in: 25.10.10

Aonlat @ 03/26/2015, 1:51 PM*
How to put this firmware?

I, unfortunately, do not yet have a device in my hands, and I do not know exactly what language there is recovery (and in general, what about the engineering menu). Take a photo of the device after the following actions:
1. turn off the device
2. at the same time press the "on" and "volume +" buttons
Based on the photo I can already help install the firmware

Posted on 03/26/2015, 2:06 PM:

Korv @ 03/26/2015, 1:52 PM*
track number sent

the first 10-12 days the parcel is here to track www.internationalparceltracking.com/#/search

Post has been editedbilanuke - 26.03.15, 14:12

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi5. Masik miui
aonlat
Message#43
26.03.15, 14:38
Local
[online]

Messages 104
Check in: 23.02.13
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

Unfortunately at work there is no camera.

Reboot system now
apply update from ADB
apply update from sdcard
apply update from cache
wipe data / factory reset
wipe cache partition
backup user data
restore user data
root integrity check
kolyan_13
Message#44
26.03.15, 16:55
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 45
Check in: 21.02.13
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

With memory, I think you can not soared. The Android is a "tricky" system and keeps in memory a bunch of information for quickly launching the most "popular" (most often launched) applications (something like CASH). If, however, to run any program, you need more free space than it has, then the system will unload the least important information from the RAM from memory. And 700 meters is enough to run multiple applications at once. The exception is heavy games, but in this case, see above (the system will do everything itself).
The only thing that can be done is to track down the applications that eat battery power, and if they are not needed for the system to work correctly, then turn them off.
bladerazor
Message#45
26.03.15, 17:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 168
Check in: 13.09.09

Entrance to the engineering menu * # 35789 # * Who has the device on hand, please check. Indicated in the changelog last update for our device.

And also offtopic: can anyone know what my “Warning: 0%” scale is on the left side of the window, did I have a higher reputation? In the rules I looked, I did not meet any references. If someone tells you where to look, I will be grateful!

Post has been editedbladerazor - 26.03.15, 17:52
bilanuke
Message#46
26.03.15, 18:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 106

bladerazor @ 03.26.2015, 17:27*
Set in the last update's changelog

give a link where you look at Changelog by firmware

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi5. Masik miui
aonlat
Message#47
26.03.15, 18:15
Local
[online]

Messages 104
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

Entrance to the engineering menu * # 35789 # * Who has the device on hand, please check.
Yes, this is the entrance to the EngineerMode.
Anfissa-2
Message#48
26.03.15, 18:27
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 744
Check in: 17.04.12

Apparatus on hand. Impressions are positive. Especially time was not juzat. The camera is impressive. The sound is even in the headphones that were included - at the height. Also in the kit came a bumper and a case with a window. A special adhesive tape was attached to the battery to prevent the battery from being consumed. The Russian language was immediately installed. I asked the seller to pre-check for performance. If you have to order more - I will only from him. Given the speed of sending and delivery. So far, she has only conducted an Antutu test, where she gave out 40 of something thousands. For now. There will be questions - ask.
Vesn @
Message#49
26.03.15, 20:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 121
Check in: 10.03.15
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

Anfissa-2 @ 03.26.2015, 18:27*
There will be questions - ask.

Esoi possible, I would like to know the battery life, and see examples of photos
aonlat
Message#50
26.03.15, 20:39
Local
[online]

Messages 104
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

I checked GPS on IGO - GLONASS is 100%. but the Chinese and Japanese satellites are not. I can not start OTG. Yesterday, the flash drive blinked LED (not before it), but today it does not. Can the settings be knocked down or died?
Anfissa-2
Message#51
26.03.15, 20:49
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 744

Vesn @ @ 03/26/2015, 19:10*
Esoi possible, I would like to know the battery life, and see examples of photos

While I can’t say about the battery, I’m connected to my computer and try to install an update. It gives an error through the USB flash drive. I understand.
aonlat
Message#52
26.03.15, 21:04
Local
[online]

Messages 104
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

I removed the sd card and the 64 gig flash drive immediately saw it and wanted to format it (I have NTFS there). I returned the SD card and there is a miracle flash drive. But again requires cleaning.
depeshe
Message#53
26.03.15, 22:20
Old resident
[online]

Messages 786
Check in: 20.04.13

Anfissa-2 @ 03/27/2015, 01:12*
modified recoveries

Maybe he rutanul it!? : dancer:
Sergey_Ace
Message#54
26.03.15, 22:54
Innovator
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7185
Check in: 04.12.06
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Thl
Since your phone is not yet in the DevDB database, you cannot add it to the description and select it in the profile.
You need to fill out an application for adding a device to DevDB at this address:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / phones / new /

--------------------
aonlat
Message#55
26.03.15, 23:02
Local
[online]

Messages 104
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

Video made by THL 2015
Visit my homepage
cornborer
Message#56
27.03.15, 08:25
Local
[online]

Messages 211
Check in: 01.05.11
Nokia 3210

Also waiting for the parcel on the export. About the "do not have to alter" very doubt. First of all, the root is half the battle, you still need custom recovery to make backups and indulge in firmware. If it is available on the phoneAnfissa-2then it is very good, it would be worth it to pick it up and make it generally accessible.

Of the whales, I had only one of the "rotten" - ThL w11 (I still use it) at 6589 Media Library. Excellent, just the best in comparison with other devices used or still used (from the last JyaYu G2, G3, Amoi 821, Zopo 990+, 998+) screen, very good (although not very loud) sound, beautiful the camera (by the way, 13 mp is not only the back, but also the front-end !!!), but it took a very long time to pick up the firmware. Disadvantages of products - no indication of events, low-capacity battery, which is traditional for ThL products.
Verserj
Message#57
27.03.15, 09:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 223
Check in: 16.10.07
Xiaomi Mi 5S 4/128

Tell me, will LTE work with Moscow Megaphone?
bilanuke
Message#58
27.03.15, 10:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 106

VerSerj @ 03/27/2015, 09:34*
LTE with Moscow Megaphone

It will be for all bands

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi5. Masik miui
Anfissa-2
Message#59
27.03.15, 11:33
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 744

Still, the volume of conversational dynamics wants to be better. The interlocutor does not hear me very well. In the previous Asus ZenFone 5, the volume had to be reduced, it was even audible in a noisy street. In the engineering menu, yet nothing has changed. I think - will have.
igoryan1980
Message#60
27.03.15, 12:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 276
Check in: 02.06.10
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

Do you guys have a LED on it?
DamnCynic
Message#61
27.03.15, 12:11
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 25.05.14
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

Dear owners! Tell me, does the phone work with NFC or not?

Post has been editedDamnCynic - 27.03.15, 12:18
Thl

96 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/1919: 30