DiscussionMOTOROLA VIP2262E
IPTV STB prefix
Discussion �
Specifications
Software Operating system: Windows® CE version 5.0, LINUX®
Streaming Protocols: RTSP, RTP / RTCP
Software Update: Remote Software Download / Update
Copy Protection: Macrovision 7.1, CGMS-A, HDCP
User Interface: Electronic Programming Guide (EPG)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
K
For convenience of search, in Media consoles created topic Choosing a media extender All interested persons, we invite to take part, and to render the feasible help

Post has been editedmihadom - 05.10.17, 18:48
Reason for editing: Refined to section standards
-SunLion-
Message#2
05.03.15, 00:54
Cheshire ... Here is a dog! ..
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4218
Check in: 11.05.09
Apple iPhone XR

Comen-slav @ 03/04/2015, 19:02*
Interested in the possibility of firmware for Ukrainian providers ...
can anyone come across ...
google didn't help

--------------------
iPhone XR + iWatch 3 + iPod Nano 2G + MacBook Pro 2012 => I ♥ Mac OS
Forum Rules
-SunLion-
Message#3
05.03.15, 00:59
Cheshire ... Here is a dog! ..
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4218
Check in: 11.05.09
Apple iPhone XR

M
Topic moves toMedia consoles

--------------------
iPhone XR + iWatch 3 + iPod Nano 2G + MacBook Pro 2012 => I ♥ Mac OS
Forum Rules
Miron
Message#4
04.04.15, 20:50
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 606
Check in: 07.09.07
MegaFon Login

What, who so and did not think up anything how to crack this unit under own needs?

--------------------
TITAN MC
Message#5
02.06.15, 21:41
User
[offline]

Messages 93
Check in: 12.08.14
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL DS

I also have this beast ... but the firmware from the biline ... even in the menu does not allow ... since I changed the provider ...
TITAN MC
Message#6
03.07.15, 18:53
User
[offline]

Messages 93
Check in: 12.08.14
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL DS

Can we somehow inoculate the universality of Internet providers with this beast?
iwi
Message#7
05.09.15, 16:00
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 26.07.08
Asus zenfone 5

No one knows how to tamper with the Internet viewer, which web browser should I tie?
Serge1993
Message#8
13.09.15, 21:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 146
Check in: 31.08.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

http: //www.linux.org.r.../linux-install/8289591
All the year and a half have been waiting for the daredevil who will do everything and post a video instruction.
zuyzin
Message#9
22.04.16, 18:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 131
Check in: 10.07.08

There is such a prefix from Beeline, the truth is now without a hard disk, but it can be solved.
Above the console, I can scoff as I want - I just need clear instructions on what and how to do.
I myself am from Saratov.
gr3shn1k
Message#10
24.05.16, 18:56
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 43
Check in: 18.09.11

I understand that we still will not be happy with this prefix. ((
wnl2527s
Message#11
27.05.16, 22:19
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 666
Check in: 20.12.13
Xiaomi Redmi 2

* gr3shn1kwill be everything i am working in this direction linux 2.6 has started and it is already progress

Post has been editedwnl2527s - 27.05.16, 22:25
dreamwait
Message#12
10.06.16, 11:47
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 02.03.12
Asus VivoTab RT

Let's go - like that. Also take part. There is a prefix - I can kill, do not mind
I put it as I understand this - Download Release_kernel_2.6.18-6.4_modified.tar.gz
On the installation technology, share - so that the bike does not reinvent. Initial knowledge of Linux is - on the Dream 10 years trained :)

Post has been editeddreamwait - 10.06.16, 12:19
dreamwait
Message#13
10.06.16, 13:16
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Asus VivoTab RT

The board has a UART connector and somewhere. JTAG - not yet recognized it. The disk is divided into 3 parts. 2 in FAT and one in FAT32. As I understand it, you first need to change the bootloader - this is how help is needed ...
dreamwait
Message#14
10.06.16, 16:19
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Asus VivoTab RT

Identified JTAG. Even he is not quite standard - 14 pin. But I think I'll figure it out where. So actually the problems in the bootloader - help, once understood!
millor83
Message#15
11.06.16, 18:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Check in: 16.08.14

Ready to help in the finalization of the console (I have not much experience)
But until I figured out how to fill it with firmware.
I'm the same for the theme to develop
dreamwait
Message#16
13.06.16, 00:38
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Asus VivoTab RT

There was a similar topic on Linux, but it stalled. There is a firmware on the soundforge, but without comments - what to do with it and how to fill it.
I also found an example of the firmware of a similar prefix from Telekom - the idea is to slip the "left" server address for download. Those. the prefix is ​​loaded, sees that the firmware is not the one, climbs onto the server for the "correct" one - and pours in what we give it to her ... A little later I will add here all the links I found - they are at work. Create a "left" server is not a problem, until I know what and in what form the console expects to find on it.
In the found archive with firmware 2 disk images - packaged. If I understood correctly - these images need to be deployed to the screw of the console (previously divided into 2 sections). It will take a Linux machine - also not a particularly big problem ... I will try to do this - I will unsubscribe from the result.

For some reason, many people were picked up, but no one wrote anything concrete. Here I see the same thing - unsubscribed that "I have a fire, everything is established" and the end. Valuable information - not for a penny ... This is not hitting - but why then write, if you did not plan to share? I do not know...

So far there is - can anyone figure out what to do with it?

references:

Telecom firmware example -
http://nastroisam.ru/p..rostelekom-na-infomir/

modified software -https://yadi.sk/d/0Uju067JsSZhW
a couple more files were bundled with the modified software -
https://yadi.sk/d/GbfL2JPHsSZjN
https://yadi.sk/d/4jqh6_MCsSZjv

Post has been editeddreamwait - 13.06.16, 00:55
millor83
Message#17
13.06.16, 16:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Check in: 16.08.14

* dreamwait,
wnl2527s I unsubscribed. Says he deals with this issue
Firmware flooded soldering to the board
windows 10 itself found the driver
For the rest, he understands it and as soon as there are results he will write everything in details.

I think to bother and write him everything at once makes no sense, only we will interfere.
dreamwait
Message#18
14.06.16, 15:49
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Asus VivoTab RT

"windows 10 itself found the driver" - for what? On the converter usb com port? As children, by golly - and what do you think your Windows can find from the comport?
I just can not understand something - in the flash on the board sits the bootloader or is there a stupid redirect to boot from the screw?
Above laid out the firmware - there are 2 images in the format of tar. It looks like disk images. Now the question is - what is the point in the container, if the disk is FAT? I will explain - on Linux there are attributes to access files. Only FAT does not support them! It turns out it is possible to throw stupidly files on a disk and all? And the meaning of the comport? I will try to do - there is a free screw for 320 gigs.
The scenario seems to be this - first disable the hard, connect through the comport via FTP and see if there is anything there or not ... Well, throw the hard with the new data - also look. If laziness is not - in the evening I will try.
And yet - no one came across a media player with the same processor, but not broken? It would be possible to take from it the loader. Apart from the drim clones, I did not find anything - and there is trouble in the form of SIMKI ... So, technically, there is no problem to rewrite - even though the flash can be blown off, even through Jitag ... The question is what?
Well, the "plan B" - the substitution of the server beeline - is also effective. I’ll try, if I’m not going to make a fool of myself ...
dreamwait
Message#19
14.06.16, 17:41
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Asus VivoTab RT

Could not edit the previous one:
It looks like everything is just a banality - we create 2 partitions on a disk, the first one is active. There Uboot. The second is RootFS. Everything...
I'll come home and check ...
dreamwait
Message#20
14.06.16, 22:57
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Asus VivoTab RT

It just didn't work out ...
The native disk has 3 partitions - fat16 126 Mb (24 are busy 102 freely), fat32 297 Gb (192 - 105) and fat16 32 Mb (62 Kv - 31 Mb).

The presence of the disk is recognized on the screen gear and boot bar at the bottom (empty). This is if the network is not connected. When the network is connected, a red cross and flashing LEDs immediately - i.e. This reptile sees that the firmware is "left".
dreamwait
Message#21
15.06.16, 10:05
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Asus VivoTab RT

Findings:
Without serious intervention, the prefix will not break. To replace the bootloader you need a jitag. To make it live, you need to unsolder several 1 * 0.5 mm resistor chips. Well, find more software. Without changing the bootloader, it is IMPOSSIBLE to upload other software !!! So a friend here to us x ... twists in the ear about changing software through the comport ...

7 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 14:23